Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Mar-13, 01:01
Temporary group
Points: 5,435, Level: 31 Points: 5,435, Level: 31 Points: 5,435, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Story 1: Fight, and then again 3 years later

This is the girl who introduced me to this. Honestly, at first I wasn't big on the concept, and understandably I was younger. There was this girl I liked at the age of 12, who was kind of a bully and that. She invited me to her house once, and I went there and then we went to her room for some presumable speaking time. We did speak for a while, and then I saw her lift two heavy crates off of her bed, so I questioned "How are you so strong?" She was pretty offended to be honest, and then challenged me to a wrestling match. I said no, but she eventually persuaded me by a bit of mocking.

First off, we grappled and she rolled on top of me, before quickly crossing my arms over my own throat. She questioned me "Am I not strong?" as she stayed on top of me, and I was kind of struggling to breath. So she said "Should I stop?" and I said yeah. She got off but then quickly rolled me onto my stomach, and she got on top of me again. She wrapped her arms around my chest, her legs around my waist, and she kept whispering insults to me. I squirmed to try getting out, but she wasn't gonna let me out. She then randomly out of nowhere peck-kissed me on the cheek, before rolling off of me. I got up confused and asked about the kiss, and she didn't say anything in response, and just asked if I wanted to keep going. I thought she liked me, so I kept going. She found various ways of making me submit.

- Stretching my arm sideways
- Scissoring me
- Folding my legs

Soon she got bored as I ran out of steam, and she was slightly cheerful when I left. Three years later, I'm 15 and we have another meeting where we reminiscence about the match, but now I was embarrassed and admittedly 'turned on' by even remembering, though I didn't say a thing. She wanted to wrestle again, but this time was different. Suddenly her thighs were much bigger (more like fat than muscle?), and her attitude was far more different. Also back then she wore jeans and a t-shirt, but this time she deliberately wore her P.E. Kit (Shorts and Tight-White Top) and told me to wear mine. We wrestled at her new house, and there was nobody else at home. She put mats (who keeps those at home?) on the ground, and got ready. She then made a rule for each round: each submission means the loser has to remove a piece of clothing. I wasn't gonna say no, because to be honest I am much stronger then. I got used to secondary school P.E, constantly ran, and was expecting her to put up a fight. Wrong again.

She stepped to the side, and literally shoved me to the ground, before dropping hard onto my chest. She kept asking "what are you going to do now, bitch" in a rather moody tone, and she kept slapping my face, and I couldn't do anything because her large thighs were trapping my arms. After one or two minutes of endless slow slaps, I decided to give up and she just got up slightly, and turned me onto my stomach. She lifted my t-shirt, and then removed it to use it to tie my hands together. It kind of failed, as I got out of the knot. I then got mocked by her as she laughed at my slight fat (and I was only fat in the sense that my stomach wasn't completely fat) and I got up slightly annoyed.

F 1 - Me 0

Round two, and I grabbed her and chucked her to the mat by her waist. I sat on her in a camel clutch position, and she began groaning. I arched back a bit, so there was a bit more pressure, and her groans turned to like vague crying. She asked me to let her go, but I didn't since she never gave up. I then continued the hold for another minute or-so, and then she finally gave up, and I got off of her.

F 1 - Me 1

She removed her top, and revealed a like aquadark-blue bra, and her breasts were pressed together. I stared at them for a couple of seconds, before being tackled to the mat. She literally lay on my body, as she wrapped her arms around mine, and the rest of her body hovered over me, and then she noticed that I had a hard-on. She was actually smiling, as she said something like "good." And I was embarrassed enough to tap out immediately as soon as she noticed. Bad move, as she literally slithered down my body, and then pulled down my shorts.

F 2 - Me 1

However, she pulled my boxers down at the same time, and just made a sarcastic oops. She had her phone on her bed, and picked up and I told her not to tell anybody about this as I was completely naked now. She got a stopwatch on, and pressed it and literally jumped on me before I got up and started jerking me off. The timer said 5:00. I got harder, sure, but didn't do what she wanted me to: c*m. She stood up, and started calling me "gay" for not realizing her good-looks and etc. She then pulled her shorts down to reveal really small blue panties, and told me that that is the least amount of clothing she'll ever show me. She got her phone out, and put her camera and said I either jerk off for her until I cum or she'll tell everyone of our fight.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chillin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-13, 18:47
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Story 1: Fight, and then again 3 years later

Thanks for this story, mate. I really liked it and if it was indeed a true experience, then you are a very lucky man. Thanks again for sharing it with us.