Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

View Poll Results: What happens between the two leaders ?
The kill each other 2 10.00%
The fall in love an marry 3 15.00%
She enslaves him 10 50.00%
He enslaves her 5 25.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19-Jan-15, 08:26
evolutionfiction

Default The Leader

The Leader
by : [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
-----
The place is the Earth, the time is the future. Following a series of catastrophic wars, humanity is back on its feet again. The concept of a 'nation state' is no more, as it was that ideology that lead to its ruin. Now, groups of humans live in tribes and clans in a territory. Each territory is ruled by a 'leader'. The leader is chosen either by lineage, intelligence, physical strength or a combination of these factors. Gender has no relevance, and the leader can be challenged at any time. In the Omega clan, John rules his people with an iron fist. He is the embodiment of the alpha male : tall, handsome, masculine, brave, chiseled features, muscular, intimidating, and an expert at instilling fear and spotting weakness in his opponents. To date, he has left a bloody trail of dead challengers behind him. At the end of a typical challenge, his opponent's dead body is always hung from a tree, serving as sustenance for the local vultures. In fact, one can usually tell the beginning of the end of John's opponent by the vultures circling above.

There is also an unwritten rule that the leader of a tribe can also be challenged by the leader of another tribe. It happens to be an unwritten rule because to date, all the tribes have been so preoccupied with infighting that they haven't had the time or opportunity to fight the other tribes. The leaders seldom worry about this unwritten rule, but deep in the back of their minds, they know that sooner or later, they will have to contend with an outsider.

With John being such an awesome specimen, he eventually ran out of opponents. This lead to a lack of infighting, which in turn lead to the accelerated growth of his clan and territory. Eventually, his territory encroached on that of a neighboring clan.

Because human civilization had had to start all over again, tribes often knew very little about their neighbors. This lack of information could work in different ways. If the leader of a tribe was expansionist, chances were he would issue a challenge to his neighboring rival to expand his territory. Conversely, if the leader was not expansionist, he would try to maintain the status quo.

And now, as the leader of his people John had a decision to make : was he going to issue a challenge to the leader of the other tribe, or would he extend an olive branch of peace to his new neighbor ?

Given John's nature, he always believed that the best defense was a good offense. He was however far from reckless, and he knew that he needed information regarding his new neighbors before he could make an informed decision. Thus he sent his best scout to gather information about the new neighbors. The scout put on his camouflage and carefully entered the territory of the new clan. What he saw truly surprised him. These new neighbors were much more advanced than they were, both technologically and socially. Although their society was not as advanced as the old Earth, it was probably the most civilized place on the new Earth. The biggest shock was still awaiting the scout however. The scout had been so overwhelmed by his new surroundings, that he never noticed the two tall and large women that were now standing behind him. In fact they had been standing there for the past minute observing him, when they finally realized that he was a spy. By the time the spy had become aware of their presence, it was too late. Each of the two large women was now firmly holding onto one of his hands, and dragging him away to be presented to their leader. The spy tried his best to get free, but the two large women didn't even seem to notice his struggles. They casually conversed with one another about his potential fate, totally ignoring his protests and struggles the entire time.

The spy soon found himself in the presence of the tallest and most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Seated on what seemed like a high throne, she looked magnificent. About half of her dark brown hair had been made up into a bun, and the other half spilled down around her face, shoulders and back in tresses like a waterfall. Her appearance was an exotic one, a testament to her European, Asian and African genetic cocktail. Her face was truly feminine and delicate, accentuated by her purplish eyes that were hypnotic and mesmerizing. Her honey colored skin had turned bronze from the intense sun. She was wearing a magnificent gold necklace around her long and graceful neck, which lead to delicate shoulders, and the most properly proportioned pair of large breasts that were anatomically possible. Her silk blouse ended above her navel, decorated by a purple diamond. Her shoulders tapered down to her proportionally narrow waist, which further flared out to her hips and full buttocks. Her short skirt revealed long grace legs, with calves and thighs that seemed to be carved out of ivory, yet maintaining a feminine glow. In short, she seemed like one of those ancient greek statues that had come to life.

When the scout had finally absorbed the magnificence in front of him, she stood up to her full height of seven feet and approached him. Her four inch high heels clicked solidly on the floor, sending a shiver down his spine each time. He had to crane his head upwards and backwards to make eye contact with her, now that she stood 7' 7" tall in her heels and bun. The magnificent woman spent the next minute looming down at him, saying nothing. The scout found himself shivering uncontrollably. Finally, he couldn't stand the silence. With a quivering and shivering voice he went on to explain who he was, and why he had been sent there. Without uttering a single word, the leader went to an adjoining room. Returning with a pink envelope, he handed it to the the scout. Then she went back to her high throne and sat down. Needing no further instructions, the spy bolted out of the building, and ran as fast as he could back to his own camp. He spent the next half hour explaining everything to his leader. Finally he handed the envelope to the leader. The leader opened the envelope, finding a single pink page inside. Unfolding the paper, he was astonished to find the following word inscribed on it in blood : "COME !"

For the first time in his life, John was at a loss. He wasn't sure what to do. After some brainstorming, he realized that his choices were limited. If he launched an attack without provocation, he would seem cowardly, unchivalrous, or lacking in judgement. If he reciprocated by asking her to 'come', he would seem lacking in originality. Ultimately, he decided that if his present image was to be maintained among his people, he would have to go to her, and eventually become victorious, whatever 'victorious' meant, given the set of circumstances.

Now that he decided he was going to her, the next choice was as to how. Would he be going alone, or with a group of his men ? Should he wear his battle gear and go mounted on his black horse, or not ? And finally, and most important of all, what would he do once he got there and actually met her ? One thing that had been bothering him since the outset was going to be their height differential. With him standing at an even 6 feet tall, she was going to be at least 12 inches taller than him, if not taller, based on the shoes she would chose, and how she would do her hair.

He summoned his advisors, and they spent the next several hours thinking. Finally, it was decided that John would go with 10 of his most trusted men. They also concluded that he should not go in military gear or mounted, for that could be seen as a potential provocation, or sign of an impending invasion. Instead, it was decided that he and his men should dress as smartly as possible. With regards to the height differential, the advisors noted that ultimately what mattered most was that John and his men were all still at least six feet tall, and that they had the gender advantage, which would more than compensate for any height difference. With regards to what would they do once they got there, it was decided that it would be best to act as polite and chivalrous as possible, for this was not a declaration of war, nor a confrontational setting.

And so, the day after John had received his instructions, he and ten of his most able and trusted men made the short journey to their new neighbors. As soon as they had arrived, they were received by a delegation of women. John and his men failed to notice that there were exactly 10 women waiting for them. This was because these were the 10 most beautiful women they had ever laid eyes on, in addition to being the tallest. In appearance and height, they were very similar to their leader, except that their tallest one was still an inch short of 7 feet tall.

And so, in a moment the men found themselves facing the leader of the women, who was seated regally on her high throne. John instantly made eye contact with her, and she appeared exactly as the spy had described her. He needed more than a moment to fully take in the vision in front of his eyes. As his mind was still busy processing all the information it was being bombarded with, she had risen to her full height, stepped off of her throne and walked right up to him. By the time John realized this, he was eye level with the cusp of her magnificent breasts. Once again John was overwhelmed by her presence and needed a moment to regain his senses. He could feel the warmth of her body, and smell her intoxicating perfume at the same time. Once he had regained his bearings, he found himself looking upwards and upwards past her magnificent breasts, long graceful neck, and angelic face, into her hypnotic and mesmerizing purple eyes. She was even more magnificent than the scout had described. Once again, he found himself lost and disoriented. This time he was lost in her eyes. She instantly realized this and used it to her full advantage. She continued to look into his eyes with her piercing ones for the next few minutes, keeping silent the entire time. Soon John forgot where he was, and almost who he was. By the time he was back on Earth, he found himself hand in hand with her as she led him to a series of mirrors that had been set up side by side. His rough and masculine hand had disappeared in her larger and softer feminine one, and by the time he realized what was going on, he found himself standing side by side with her, and hand in hand, staring at their reflections in the mirror. He also realized that the other ten men were in exactly the same predicament. Now all the men could do was to stare at their respective reflections. John found himself side by side with her, his head at the same level as her gravity defying breasts. He followed her magnificent form all the way up her body, and realized that she was wearing the exact same ensemble as his spy had described the day before.

As John continued to take in her magnificent form, he finally realized by just how much she dwarfed him even without her 4 inch heels, or bun of hair. As he compared her exposed body with his own he realized that in addition to being a foot taller than him, she also had a heavier frame than he did. Her wrists and ankles were thicker than his were, and even without her breasts, her chest would have a larger circumference than his would, and so would have her waist. It was almost as if she could read his mind, and in response, she squeezed his hand tighter and tighter until it became quite painful. John had to muster much of his willpower not to grimace, and she also realized this. In response, she made eye contact with him through their reflections, and ran the tip of her tongue across her top lip, bit her top lip and also winked at him. John turned a deep red color in embarrassment. In reality, John was exactly 6 feet tall, and 180 pounds, and she was 7 feet tall and 280 pounds. In short, she was a big boned beauty, being as voluptuous as she was tall and beautiful. However, the last thing she appeared to be was fat, simply because of her perfect proportional form and gorgeous appearance. By the time John had gotten over the shock of their collective size differential, he finally realized how each of his men had been paired with one of her women. It finally dawned on him that she had also sent a spy to his camp, only this time it had gone unnoticed. His heart sank as he also realized that she must have known about every last detail of his conversation with his advisors. Once again, she seemed to read his mind, for this time she turned sideways, forcing him to do the same in the process. Cupping his chin in her hand, she gave it a playful squeeze and guided his head between her very large breasts. Now she took her arms and gently wrapped them around his head and kept them there, and started to rock his head back and forth between her mammoth mammaries. Between being overwhelmed by the feel, scent, and warmth of her breasts, and most important of all, her overwhelming strength, he found himself simply unable to escape her feminine embrace. She seemed to sense this too and continued for as long as she pleased. For John, this extremely embarrassing and arousing spectacle seemed to go on forever. His body responded like that of any red-blooded male. He developed a raging erection, and started to breathe faster and heavier. The tip of his engorged penis pocked her in her crotch, and his heavier and faster breathing tickled her breasts. She obviously become aroused as well, which in turn caused her breasts to swell up enormously. This completely prevented John from breathing. He looked up pleadingly into her eyes, begging her to loosen her embrace. She was relentless however, and squeezed her arms even tighter. John was about to black out. However, the continued lack of oxygen aroused his mind and body even more and he simply couldn't take it any more and erupted like a geyser. It was the most powerful climax he had had in his life. His penis pumped out wave after wave of semen until his body finally went limp and he blacked out. She gasped in disbelief as he continued to soil his clothing, until finally going limp in her powerful arms.

While she had been overwhelming his body and mind with her more magnificent and powerful body and mind, every one of his poor companions had been subject to the same overwhelming and embarrassing spectacle. All eleven men and women had been aware of each other's presence and predicament, which had only served to amplify everyone's sense of arousal, and the men's sense of total embarrassment. Things had obviously not turned out the way the men, or the women, had expected. The women had definitely set out to overwhelm and dominate the men, and the men had certainly set out to intimidate the women. However, by the time all was said and done, the women were in total and absolute control, and the men just wished that the Earth would open up and swallow them whole, for when all eleven men had finally regained consciousness, they once again found themselves and the women staring at each other's reflections in the mirrors. Only now, not only were they were being cradled like babies in the arms of their respective captors, but the females were also looking down at the soiled crotches of the men with a look that was a mixture of shock, amusement, contempt, and arousal. Once everyone had absorbed what had just happened, the women gently placed the men on the ground.

Everyone was now waiting to see what the female leader would do next. She of course, didn't disappoint. Looking down condescendingly into John's eyes, she ran her fingers through his hair and asked him : "What is your name darling ?"

Turning white with embarrassment and looking dejectedly at the ground he replied : "M-M-My n-n-name i-i-i-s J-J-John."

She continued : "Don't be embarrassed darling ! It can happen to the best of us !" The female leader continued to tease him : "Things certainly didn't turn out the way that you had planned did they ?!"

Wishing that he could die instead of continuing with this conversation, he nevertheless replied : "N-N-No, t-t-they c-c-certainly d-d-didn't !!"

She continued : "Have you always stuttered you little darling ?!"

John meekly replied : "N-N-No ! Th-Th-This i-i-i-s t-t-the f-f-first t-t-time !!"

Pretending to be hurt, she asked him : "What's the matter darling ? Don't you like me ? Are you afraid of me ?!"

Feeling beyond pathetic he answered :"N-N-No !!"

Relishing his embarrassment, she continued : "No ?! You don't like me ? Why not ?! Your body's reaction certainly seemed to say otherwise !! And why are you afraid of little ol' me ?!"

With his head spinning, he continued : "I-I-I d-d-didn't mean I-I-I d-d-didn't l-l-like y-y-you !!"

She continued : "Oh darling, thank God ! I hate it when people don't like me ! But why on God's Earth are you afraid of me ?! You certainly didn't seem afraid when you got here !!"

John couldn't take it any more and broke down crying uncontrollably. Seeing their leader reduced to such a pathetic being, John's men also broke down crying. Never in her life had she felt so powerful before. In fact, a weird feeling, almost electrical in nature was passing through her body. She was becoming more and more aroused, and had to continue to feed this feeling. Looking down into John's eyes she said : "My poor little darling ! Acting like a bad little boy !! You know what ? I have a strict rule that I never break : whenever someone starts to act a certain way, they only deserve to be treated that way. So, given you are acting like a bad little boy, you only deserve to be treated like one !"

And with those words, she placed her hands under John's armpits, effortlessly lifted him up and threw him over her shoulder and proceeded to carry him like a sack of potatoes over to her high throne. Once she was there, she sat down, and placed John on her lap. Looking into his eyes in a maternal manner, she continued : "Ok darling, you are not going to like what is about to happen ! But given your behavior today, you need to be punished !" And with those words, she pulled down his pants and underwear, and had him bend over her thighs. Holding his two hands in one of hers, she proceeded to spank him with her other hand. To add insult to injury, she had him count the blows.

She raised up her large feminine hand and brought it down forcefully, slapping him hard on his exposed posterior. He yelped in pain as he couldn't believe how much it stung. And so, as his men and all the other women watched, the female leader spent what seemed like an eternity slapping his exposed posterior until it had turned beet red. By the time he had counted to 100, he once again had a raging erection, only this time, everyone else was also a witness to it ! As the final icing on the cake, she sat him on her lap and pointed his erection to everyone, and asked him : "Darling, how do you explain that ?! Are you a masochist, or did you enjoy what I just did to you ?!"

Crying uncontrollably, John replied : "Oh please !! I can't take it any more !! I don't know why !! I can't explain it !! Please, please let me go, I just want to go home !! Please, I'll do anything !! Just let me go !!"

Seizing the opportunity she replied : "My poor poor little darling !! It must be so hard for you to have fallen so far so fast in such a short period of time !! You know what ? I am actually feeling a little guilty for what I have reduced you to today !! But tell you what, just to prove that I am kindhearted, I have a reward for you. Actually two rewards !! I promise you will like it, and I promise to let you go home afterwards, but you just have to promise that you won't turn down what I am about to offer you ! Do you promise ?" Almost without hesitation, John nodded that he would. At this point he was willing to do anything to get away. She continued : "Ok darling, just remember you promised !!"

And with those words, she proceeded to strip to the nude and ordered him to do so as well. In a matter of a few moments, they were both completely naked. She continued : "Ok darling, come sit on mommy's lap !" Burning with embarrassment, John did as he was told. With a maternal look once more, she continued : "Ok baby Johnny, mommy is going to put her nipple into your mouth, and you are going to suck on it until mommy tells you to stop !!" John's mouth gaped wide open in shock, as he was speechless. Seizing the opportunity, she thrust her mammoth nipple into his mouth and ordered him to suck away. Experiencing infantile regression, John did as he was told, and spent the next 30 minutes taking his new master to seventh heaven. Not being totally unfair, she proceeded to fondle his genitals, and milk the remaining semen out of his testicles. To her surprise, John respond with a raging erection, and proved that he was far from exhausting his reserves of semen. She made a mental node of his generous endowment for their future adventures together. And so, this is how things went for the next half hour as they both spent the next thirty minutes gasping, moaning, and climaxing. Her final climax was so powerful that her eyes almost rolled backwards into her head !! When he was done at long last, he was told that he had to do the same thing all over again for her other breast. And so, the once fearless leader of a clan was once again reduced to a baby, bringing pleasure to the Amazonian leader of the next-door tribe, and being fondled and masturbated by his potential opponent for the next thirty minutes.

When at long last he was done, John asked her to release him and allow him to go, feeling that he had fulfilled his end of the bargain. She was not done however and continued : "But darling, you still owe me another service !!" He protested that he had just sucked her two breasts. She however, reasoned that it was only one act, and there was still one more act remaining. Shivering with fear, he reluctantly asked about his last task. Opening her mammoth thighs open, and revealing a gigantic vagina covered generously with thick bristly pubic hairs, and completely covered with thick white creamy fluid she continued : "Oh my little cutie !! I spent the last hour giving you the time of your life, and as a result, I am covered with sticky juices all the way from my toes to my crotch !! See how all that white sticky stuff has coated my legs ?? This is where you come in !! You have to lick me clean !!" Still in the nude, and with nowhere to go without his clothes, he started to cry uncontrollably and found himself leaning between her legs, and placing his smooth naked face against her thick bristly bush. The poor wretch now had to spend the next two hours servicing her orally. It took an entire hour just to lick her tree-trunck sized legs completely clean, and another hour to clean her up between her legs, for she seemed like a woman capable of orgasming with indefinite pleasure and power.

Finally, after the longest 3 hours of his life, he fulfilled his end of the bargain. However, to prove to him that she wasn't without gratitude, she spent the next hour taking him to the showers with her and washing his body completely clean, while he also had to soap up and wash her gargantuan form spotlessly clean as well. While they were showering she asked him what had been the hardest part of the day for him. Burning with embarrassment, he said that it was probably the fact that he had been humiliated and demeaned so much in front of his men.

At long long long last, the longest days of John's life was finally over. When they both stepped out of the shower and dried themselves off, they were both glowing with cleanliness. Having soiled his clothes earlier, John had no way of retuning to his camp that night. She gave him a very large towel, told him to put it on, and asked him to return to his clan. She said that she would be visiting him soon to talk about the next stage of their newly formed relationship. Seizing this opportunity, John and his men bolted out of the women's city, and towards their own camp.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: