Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jan-15, 03:14
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My quest to dominate all tv starlets

Okay, folks, I've decided that this will be the order of events. And by events, I mean matches.
1. Becky G.
2. Jenna Coleman
3. Laura Marano
4. Sydney Sierota
5. Lana Del Ray
6. Taylor Swift
7. Miley Cyrus Rematch
<BOSS ENEMY APPROACHING>
8. The Olsen Twins (Two On One Handicap Match)
Old 20-Jan-15, 07:16
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Didn't know some of these so I had to google them.

1. Looks like a sassy latina who could fight hard but I think you'll be more than a match for her.
2. Absolutely gorgeous. I've liked Doctor Who for most of my life and she gives me another reason to watch.
3. Looks like a very pretty girl with a great face. Should look even better beneath you.
4. Looks cute but please crush her for unleashing that 'Cool Kids' song on us.
5. Glamorous looking woman but we'll see how much of a woman she is when you get her on the mats.
6. Overdue for an ass kicking.
7. She's going to be ready for you this time. Should be a hell of a fight.
8. Ambitious handicap match. Individually they wouldn't have a chance but together they are going to make things hard for you.

Looking forward to all these fights, Savannah. Good luck, my friend.
Old 20-Jan-15, 21:32
Last Achievements

Exclamation Re: My quest to dominate all tv starlets

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Didn't know some of these so I had to google them.

1. Looks like a sassy latina who could fight hard but I think you'll be more than a match for her.
2. Absolutely gorgeous. I've liked Doctor Who for most of my life and she gives me another reason to watch.
3. Looks like a very pretty girl with a great face. Should look even better beneath you.
4. Looks cute but please crush her for unleashing that 'Cool Kids' song on us.
5. Glamorous looking woman but we'll see how much of a woman she is when you get her on the mats.
6. Overdue for an ass kicking.
7. She's going to be ready for you this time. Should be a hell of a fight.
8. Ambitious handicap match. Individually they wouldn't have a chance but together they are going to make things hard for you.

Looking forward to all these fights, Savannah. Good luck, my friend.
Thanks, mate! The first fight is on Friday, so expected Friday evening/Saturday morning!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sexybish For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-15, 04:21
Last Achievements

Talking Re: My quest to dominate all tv starlets

Becky G is tiny. Here are her measurements, and prepare for a VERY easy fight. Sorry this wasn't up earlier, mate(s), but the internet at my girlfriend's house was being a bitch, so I couldn't do anything until now, but I'm here now, darlings!
BECKY G
HEIGHT: 4'11"
WEIGHT: 105 lbs. (holy shit, does this girl eat?!)
BRA SIZE: 32B
She had payed off the owner of a gym to let us in on a day when they were closed. She was lucky that we found probably the only gym in LA that was closed on a Friday. I got in with no problems, and found her stretching in small, tight-fitting gym shorts and an equally small and tight sports bra. Her garments looked fit to burst, which was only due to their size, not hers. I cannot emphasize enough how absolutely TINY this girl is. Anyway, she was finishing up her exercises when I came in, a sheen of sweat on her body. She looked up and noticed me. "You ready to do this, chica?" She asked, smiling. "Only if you are, niņa." This pissed her off, and it was apparent. "Shut up, and get undressed, you perra presumida y arrogante!" I'll leave it to you mates to translate what she said, as it's really not all that important. ANYWAY. I just grinned and slipped off my jeans and my tube top, revealing a white Victoria's Secret bra and matching panties. I got into the ring, where we began circling eachother. Her in a luchadore type style, and me just normally walking, staring at her for an intimidation factor. She ran at me, and I clotheslined her to the ground. "Rule 1. Never be too eager to rush your opponent." She growled at this, upset that I was teaching her like a child in a class. She got up, and got me in a clinch. "Rule 2. It's always a good strategy to use your opponent's momentum against them." I followed this up by allowing her to rush forward a bit, then pushing her back to the canvas. I proceeded to mount her, sitting in a schoolgirl pin. "The schoolgirl pin. A personal favorite of mine, and of many in the field of erotic wrestling. I don't suggest you talk, as that could get embarrassing for both of us." I shuffled forwards onto her face, turning it into a facesit. "Mmph!" I smiled at her sudden panic. I then got up. "This concludes the lecture part of the lesson. You may now consider me your training dummy." She smiled. "Best thing I've heard all day." She then proceeded to dropkick me in the stomach, making me tumble over. I lay there, waiting for her to do something. She sat on my stomach. "Effective for keeping me pinned down, but not such a good humiliation factor." She rolled her eyes. "Just wait a second." She then pulled her sports bra down so that all of the fabric was under her breasts. She leaned down, pulling my face to her sternum in a smother. I reached and started massaging her sex through her shorts. She gasped and let me go. "I thought you were my dummy?" I easily got out from under her, and stood. "I got bored." I then proceeded to grab her hair, and roughly lead her to a corner, where I immediately pulled down my panties and began stinkfacing her. She began slapping at my thighs, my ass, anything between the knees and the hips got slapped. I then got her into the center of the ring, and put her in a sort of reverse Boston Crab, with me sitting on her face instead of the back of her head, and her sex facing me instead of her ass. I spread her legs, and saw that her sex was soaking wet. Naturally, I stripped her of her bottoms and began fingering her. She began screaming what I can only assume was abuse, but the only thing that heard it was my ass. The screaming eventually turned into moaning, which climaxed with her screaming again, with pleasure this time, as she came all over my hand. I wiped it across her stomach, then dropped her legs, turning it into a more traditional reverse facesit. She thrashed for a while, then eventually went still. I left her in the ring like that, unconscious. I took her bottoms, and slipped them under the Employees Only door behind the counter. I left, and now i'm in my girlfriend's guest room, writing this. Hope you guys like this one!
----------------------------
Hi everyone! This isn't Savannah, she's out of the room right now, but I just wanted to say something. I could not have asked for a better girl to come into my life at this moment in time. Savannah is the best girlfriend I've ever had, and I hope she continues to support everything I do the way she's supported BTR and RBS in the past.
Love to you all,
Ciara Bravo
----------------------------
I'm going to leave this little note from my girlfriend in, because A. Why not? And B. It's adorable and I'm too lazy to erase it.
Old 25-Jan-15, 12:59
Last Achievements

That last little note was adorable, it's true. I'm glad you seem to be good for one another.

I enjoyed this fight, Savannah, but I am a sucker for a beautiful girl who loves to facesit. I also liked the lecturing during the match and how much it annoyed Becky. Had to laugh at the thought of the manager opening up the next day and finding her tiny pair of booty shorts slipped under the door.

Thanks again for sharing these stories with us, mate. I like them a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-15, 13:34
Last Achievements

I'm taking a trip back to the UK to fight Jenna Coleman. The fight will take place this coming Sunday, so the match will be uploaded that night or the following morning. Love you all, and thanks for supporting me!
Old 26-Jan-15, 14:15
Last Achievements

Ooooooh, I've been looking forward to this one. Can't wait to see Jenna Louise Coleman in her tiny little fighting bikini. You really do get to fight some gorgeous girls, Savannah.

Best of luck, mate, and if they unthinkable happens and she takes you down I am fully prepared to go after her in revenge. Probably won't happen given how good you are, but damn it is a nice thought.
Old 31-Jan-15, 14:19
Points: 2,218, Level: 19 Points: 2,218, Level: 19 Points: 2,218, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Sounds like a fun fight! Sorry she wasn't more competition for you but I did enjoy hearing about the humiliation you dished out! Keep it up.....you're awesome!
Old 09-Feb-15, 01:31
Last Achievements

Hey guys I'm so sorry that this is so late, but some horrid shit went down this week. Ah, fuck it. I'm here now, and you guys are clamouring for a story.
JENNA COLEMAN
HEIGHT- 5'2"
WEIGHT- 110 lbs
BRA SIZE- 32D
I had been waiting a while to wrestle a fellow Brit again, and with Jenna, I got my chance. She had invited me to her house for tea beforehand, and we became fairly good friends. But anyway. She took me to a room where she had set up some mats for our match. Shit, I forgot about what we were wearing. I was wearing a lime bikini, and she was wearing a cherry red robe which concealed a red number much like the one in this video, except red, of course.([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register])
Jenna wanted this to be quick as possible, so she threw her robe off as soon as the door shut, and I didn't waste any time before stripping down to my bikini. We circled a bit, and then she lunged at me. I side-stepped, which let Jenna crash to the mat. I put her in a single-leg Boston Crab, and applied pressure liberally. She screamed out. "Wow, Savannah! You weren't kidding when you said you were skilled! Ah, fuck it!" With this, she managed to break out. I let her up out of courtesy, and she seized the opportunity to put me in a totally ineffective hold. The sleeperhold. I easily flipped her over my shoulder and onto the mat. I went for a grapevine pin, which she got out of right before the two count. "You said you like it dirty, right, Savannah? Let me see what I can do for you." She got on top of me, in a 69 position that gave me unpleasant flashbacks to the match with Dove and Selena. She pulled down my bottoms, and began eating me. I got out, discarded the bottoms, and knocked Jenna to the ground. i sat on her face, and began massaging her sex through the fabric of her costume. After a while, she arched her back and climaxed with a scream that was muffled by my ass. After another while, she went out, and I got up. I woke her up with a body splash, then helped her up. "How are you so GOOD, Savannah?" I just smirked, got dressed and left.
-------------
Let's hear it for our undefeatable champion, Savannah Clairmont of London, everyone! I swear to God, she's so amazing, isn't she? I said it before, and I'll say it again, I couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend.
Love you all,
Ciara
-------------
Once again, dawwww. I won't be removing anything she types, because 1. I'm too damn lazy, and 2. It's too damn adorable. Hope you like this one everybody!
Old 09-Feb-15, 09:14
Last Achievements

Well, I know what I will be thinking about when the new season of Doctor Who starts up. Jenna looked amazing and you were hot as always. If I were going to lose a fight it would be hard to imagine a better way to do it.

Thank you for sharing another of your terrific fights, Savannah. Very cool.

Tags
bitch, blonde, british, domination, sexy