Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Jan-15, 03:57
Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Walk carefully

This is pure fiction ... but could be real in the right circumstance

The junior wrestling team was doing pretty good and had an overall 23-10 record. Sally was the equipment manager, but always wanted to wrestle. Since the school board refused to allow it, she had to make due with practising with the team. Her unofficial record was 13-5 and she fought in the 130lb category.

Practise was over and she began to gather up the equipment from the team. The boys had left to get changed and shower, again leaving her alone to clean up. She was pretty upset. She had a stack of mats in her arms and was about to drop them in the corner when she was bumped by Jordan. The mats went everywhere! He tried not to laugh too much, but couldn't help it.

"What's so funny? I'd like to see you guys help for a change. Besides, I'm better than any of you. YOU should be cleaning up after me." she screamed at him.

Jordan took this as a challenge, and made a deal with her: he would wrestle her and the loser would clean up for a week. She agreed, but added a little twist - pins don't count. The only way to win was for the other person to give up. In the end, they agreed to the best 2/3 falls.

"No problem, just let me get changed." he said. He had come out of the change room to get his gym bag and was only wearing shorts. He was 15 years, 5"7 and weighed 125lbs. A pretty good athlete, instead of exercising to get big he was very wiry and well defined.

Sally was 17 years old, 5"5 and 120lbs, and a member of the swim team. She was very strong and could hold her own against anyone. She was wearing a two piece bathing under her street clothes, her preferred wrestling attire. "Don't bother getting you uniform on," she said "this won't take so long. Besides, I like wrestling guys that are shirtless - I can see the ribs as they bend!"

They came at each other and fought for an advantage. Sally was stronger, but he had a lot of stamina and was a smart wrestler. After a minute, she tripped and he was on her. Lying across her chest, he completely immobilized her. "Do you give?" he asked. She didn't, and tried to bridge to throw him off, but wasn't succesful. She dug her chin into his ribcage, hoping that he would get off, but he shifted his body to negate that. Seeing that this was going to take a while, he roller her onto her stomach and pulled back on her shoulders, executing a perfect camel clutch. Her back arched to the 90 degree point and still she refused to submit. His pulled back harder, and the muscles in his arms and stomach rippled with the effort. Finally, he let her down, himself exhausted. This time, he pinned her from behind and pushed her head into the mat. "Had enough yet?" Finally, her strength leaving her, she submitted. He had won the first round.

Jordan got off of her and the two of them sat on the mat for a few minutes catching their breath. She couldn't believe that he had beaten her and that she had had no offense at all. They had earlier agreed that the loser would start with an advantage, so he would begin on his hands and knees. Now he would be sorry........

When they were ready, he got on his hands and knees. While her back was sore, he was in pretty good shape.

Quickly she wrapped her arms around his chest squeezed as hard as she could. Since he was pretty thin, the hold was effective and he could barely breathe. "Had enough yet, or should I crush you some more?" His response was a strained "I've wrestled guys over 200lbs and had them on my chest - it'll take a lot more to make me submit."

Because of the angle she wasn't able to get any more power into the bearhug, so she rolled on her back. Now she poured it on. His chest was on fire and his lungs were almost empty. He started rolling from side to side and almost got free........until she wrapped her legs around his body, released his chest, and squeezed his stomach. The strength of her legs made the bearhug seem like nothing. He resisted with his abs and negated most of the pressure, but found that he was tiring while she seemed to have an endless supply of energy.

Her legs were relentless. "So, is this better?" she asked "I'm going to squeeze you in half if you don't give up." Looking down at him, she could see the agony on his face. Her legs were so tight around his waist that, instead of his normal 28" it was more like 15" and his skin was stretched so tight over his chest that each rib looked like it would pop out.

Seeing that he didn't have much left, she pushed herself up on her arms to increase the pressure. She felt his stomach muscles collapse and the air escaped him like air from a balloon. Now he was in trouble and knew it. His guts were being crushed by a dozen pythons and his stomach muscles were gone. Finally, to avoid injury, he submitted to her. Releasing him, she stood up and looked down. He was still motionless, gulping in fresh air and his stomach heaving. Her thighs were red as well, but instead of the fatigue that he felt she was powered up! They were even 1-1.

Jordan would start on top this time, but didn't know what to do. He didn't realize the power that she had and was concerned that he would be crushed to death in the final bout. He considered squeezing her in the same way, but rejected it. She was in pretty good shape and he couldn't squeeze her hard enough to make her submit. His stomach was no longer hurting him, but his ribs were a bit sore from the bearhug.

She got on to her hands and knees. He went for an early headlock and wrenched it hard. She was on her back, with him on top. She tried to make him let go, but he was too strong and only squeezed tighter. Her neck was in agony, and she didn't know how much more she could take.

His mistake was in looking over his shoulder. When he did that, his grip loosened. More importantly, he moved a few inches lower on her body. Quick as a snake, her legs flew up and wrapped around his head. Now, she grabbed him around the waist with her arms and began to squeeze. His head was trapped between her legs, but the pressure wasn't too great since she hadn't been able to plan the hold. His waist was another story. Her reverse bearhug was really tight, and his abs were still weak from her earlier scissors. She squeezed tighter and tighter, each time pushing inward on his abdomen.

Grabbing her legs, he succeeded in parting them and freeing his head. Now that he could move around easier, he was able to break free of her hold - a few more seconds and he would have submitted. Never in his 15 years on the planet had he felt such pressure!

Tackling her, he grabbed her right leg with his left arm and, with his right arm behind her head, pulled her leg back almost to her head. Locking his hands together, he increased the pressure and her leg was pulled behind her head. While she was pretty flexible, she was not a gymnast and she had no leverage to escape. While her right thigh was right up against his ribs, there was no way for her to move.

She then tried rolling from side to side, hoping to dislodge him. Eventually, he began to lose his hold and tried to find a way to get away from her powerful legs. He was holding her in the same hold, but now he was on his stomach and her left leg was across his upper back. He began to panic as he felt her right leg start to straighten out, right under his chest!!! Now it was her turn. Locking her ankles together and controlling his right arm, she began to squeeze. His chest was no match for her thighs and his breathing became difficult. The more he struggled the weaker he got and the tighter she squeezed. Getting his arm free, he tried to free his body from her grip, but with no success. She began to time her constrictions with his exhalations - tighter each time he breathed out. "Ever wonder what it felt like to be squeezed to death by a python? Now you know!" she cried out!

Almost done, he pushed himself up to his hands and knees with a Herculean effort. She responded by squeezing with all of her might and trapping him in a headlock as well. This almost collapsed his chest cavity, and he felt his ribs almost break. Falling backwards onto his back, he tried to pry her legs apart but was unable. "I submit" he managed to say and used the last of his air to do so. Hearing this, she relaxed her grip to let him breathe normally, but didn't release him. She was pretty aroused, and he was simply glad to be alive.

"That was fun. Don't feel so bad about losing - I'm older than you and girls legs are much stronger than a guys. I could probably suffocate you completely if I tried. Now for the fun part! I do what I want to you and you try to stay consious."

Jordan didn't like the sound of that, but was powerless to stop her and, in reality, wanted to see what she had in mind. Being squeezed like that by a girl was exciting!

She forced him to his hands and knees and wrapped her arms about his waist and her legs under his arms. Rolling onto her back, she began to stretch him out and apply pressure. He felt like he was being torn in half AND squeezed. Suddenly tightening her grip, she prevented him from inhaling. He thrashed about, but couldn't do anything. He began to get lightheaded and stopped struggling. She realized that he might actually pass out from lack of oxygen, and let go. Leaving him on his back, she sat down beside him. She was covered in sweat, as was he. The difference was that while she was full of energy, he was exhausted. Placing one hand on his stomach and the other on his ribcage, she could feel his muscles twitching. Now she would finish with him.

She asked if he was okay, and when he said yes, she sat down heavily on his stomach. His could not resist with his stomach muscles. "Good thing that you're not wearing a shirt." she said "If you were, I wouldn't be able to see your muscles spazaming like this!" She got off and put both hands on his chest and began to push down. He tried to make her let go but had no strength in his arms. Harder she pressed, and she could feel his ribs bending. "Tell me when you have no air left - I don't want to kill you." This went on for a few minutes. Finally, she wrapped her legs around his stomach, squeezed, and pushed down on his chest all at the same time.

"sssstttoooopppp....plllllleeeaasse" he whimpered. "Nnnnoooo aaaaiiiiirrrrrr......ccccchhhessst......rrriiibbbs ss hhhurrrt." was the most lucid he could be. "Okay, I'll stop....right after this!" and she proceeded to squeeze with all of her might on his abdomen and bearhuged his chest. She could hear a gurgling sound from deep within his body and then he went limp. Releasing him, completely crushed in body and spirit, she stood up, got dressed.

"The next time, watch where you're walking."
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to wrestlefan2009 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-20, 14:27
Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Default Re: Walk carefully

amazing story ... loved it and the ending
The Following User Says Thank You to teotroi For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-20, 17:13
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Great story u have a picture what she would look like
Old 18-Dec-20, 02:44
Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Figure she'd be like this girl ... and the guy is me - I'm 5'7 135 slim and very crushable .. lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 480ddca3a215c3efd9dcb0de7c4239a8.jpg (28.2 KB, 316 views)
File Type: png 12494908_10153975106339496_7565971814594412565_n.png (82.5 KB, 91 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlefan2009 For This Useful Post: