Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Jan-15, 19:10
obfusc9981

Default Poledancer test out her legs

Ricky (blonde boy) 16yo 6'0'' 148 pounds
Kevin (black boy) 16yo 5'9'' 136 pounds
Lucy (girl) 18yo 5'5'' 176 pounds
------------------------------------------
Lucy is a girl obsessed about her legs. She is poledancer and she definitely needs strong whole body, especially legs. But she doesn't want only them to be strong. She wants them to be very, very thick! She measures her thighs almost every day. Currently her thighs measure 26,7'' but her goal is 30'' !

Accross the street there is Ricky's home. She doesn't know him well, they just meet in passing and say hello. But she knows that in Ricky's basement there is "home gym" in which him and his best friend Kevin lift weights every day. There is a window through which she sometimes watch boys working out. She can see how they encourage each other and push eachother to the limits. They are both two years younger then her. Ricky is a bigger one, he lifts longer than Kevin so his body is more ripped.

One day she wanted to test her legs. She wanted to see how strong they really are. So she thought that it'd be great idea to test them on two gym boys from neighbourhood. That night she looked through window and saw them in basement working out. (They were dressed like on photos). They were both shirtless. She shouted at them and told them to come to her house when they finish. They were pretty confused, and didn't know why Lucy called them to her home. So they finished workout very fast, and not even putting their shirts on, went to her house.

She opened her doors and told them to enter. (She was dressed like on photo).
This was first time boys have seen Lucy in such tight and very short shorts. Boys were staring with open mouths, at her legs which were stretching her poor shorts to the limits of popping. She noticed that, but she let them continue staring and just smiled.

"Let us be brief boys. As you know I am a poledancer, and I wanna be different than other poledancers. I wanna have thickest and meatiest legs than all other poledancers in the city, because that means that my legs will be the strongest! So I just wanna see how strong they are now."

Lucy never showed off her legs on the street like now, so they were still shocked by what they have seen.
"Kevin would you go first please?"-she asked Kevin.
"Oh...I..hmmm...ok, I'll go first."-Kevin replied confused.

She ordered him to lay down on the floor on his back. She layed by him and put one of her legs under his back and other leg on his stomach. Kevin, just as his buddy Ricky, was pretty scared and confused now. He didn't know what to expect. She then suddenly started squeezing. She clamped her thighs around his skinny torso and after few seconds he started crying. He flexed his abs but they were just too weak to neutralize Lucy's enormous legs.

"Fuck, Ricky, she is killin' me. I have never known that girl's legs can be...oooh...such strong...ooooh it hurts!"

"Don't worry bro, just keep trying getting out. Use your arms, you've got strong biceps. If you can't, just tap. I can't wait to show her how easy I can break out of this hold."-said Ricky to his buddy.

His waist was just too skinny to withstand such power. Her legs are short, she is just 5'5'' but power of her legs is enormous. She workouts her legs every(!!!) day. She does squats, leg extensions and lot of other excercises with immense weights to make her legs as deadly as possible. Now, young, pretty skinny 16 year old boy, with just some ripped abs and biceps was squashed between those meaty legs of her. He tried to shake her legs off with his arms, his small ripped biceps were popping out, but nothing could be done.
"Tap out boy, no chance for your tiny waist between those massive legs of mine!"-Lucy said proudly.

He tapped after less than 10 seconds of her bodyscissors. "Shit bro, she was just too much for me, I couldn't get out."-said Kevin to his buddy.
"It's okay bro, let me now show her that she is not as strong as she thinks."

Lucy told Kevin to sit on sofa and excused for caused pain.

Ricky was next. He was pretty cocky. He told her that he would easily get out from her hold, and told her that he is much stronger than his buddy Kevin.
Lucy hated cocky and too much self-confident boys like Ricky.

He laid on the floor and she did same stuff like with Kevin. She started to squeeze but Ricky flexed his strong abs. "My abs are strong enough to neutralize your poledancing legs! You have no chance submitting me."-he told with sour smile on his face.
After few seconds her thighs were flattening his stomach. His abs were deflated. He couldn't believe. Lucy was squeezing like never in her life. She was screaming wildly and squeezing the shit out of Ricky. His 8-pack abs were completely crushed under her massive thighs.
After few seconds she loosen her squeeze a bit, beacuse she was afraid she would break his ribs.
"You're funny Ricky. You're just small young boy, there is no way you can survive my scissors. I can kill you if I want to, believe me. Your muscles are too small. You are tall but thin boy. Till you gain more than 20 pounds of muscles, there is not at least chance of you gettin' out."
Ricky's cocky smile disappeared from his face just after few seconds of squeezing. Now it was just painful grimace while he was trying to move her legs just as his buddy Kevin.
"Come on Ricky, shake her legs off, you've been liftin' for 2 years. Shake her off, bro!"-Kevin encouraged Ricky.

He tried to move her leg which was on his waist but his two arms were not enough to move her one leg. He then tried to move her leg which was under his back but it was even more difficult cause he couldn't use whole strength while his arms were under his back.
He was squirming , all his muscles were popping out on his body while he was trying to shake her legs off.

"Your muscles are just for showing off, Ricky. You're just too weak and light to get out of my scissors. You're bit bigger than Ricky, but you can't go against these 27 inch massive thighs!!! "-she was bothering him.

She wasn't squeezing him with all strength but she just used enough power to hold him between her legs.
"I told you, bro, no way of gettin' out. You're helpless just like me few minutes ago."-Kevin said dissappointed.

"Fuck... I can't fuckin' believe. While she was crushin' you I saw that her legs are fuckin' big, but I couldn't fuckin' believe that they are so fuckin' strong, bro."-told Ricky on the verge of tears.

He was completely embarrassed. His athletic, ripped body was completely helpless between girly legs.
He tapped out after 30 seconds from start, because it was too great combination of embarrassment and pain. His abs were red and hurt.

"That's enough boys. You two are just not enough big prey for me. I'll obviously need someone on whom I could test my real strength to the limits."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-15, 22:54
Points: 6,281, Level: 33 Points: 6,281, Level: 33 Points: 6,281, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Poledancer test out her legs

Where did you get the photo of that girl?
The Following User Says Thank You to duras9992 For This Useful Post: