Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jan-17, 17:56
Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,703 Times in 116 Posts
Default Re: Fighting Dolls

Ok, can someone pm me the outcome of the match with Alice vs Filomeno ?
thanks in advance
(I'll delete the post after I get an answer)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (373.8 KB, 195 views)
Old 02-Jan-17, 19:41
Points: 7,442, Level: 36 Points: 7,442, Level: 36 Points: 7,442, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No, he's just being ruined by the great Andy (if there's any girl that's like wrestling a guy, it's Andy). I don't think he's doing this on purpose (this was a competitive fast-paced match where he was pretty fit, but she's Andy so...). He's a hired model that isn't into the fetish. He puts up fierce fights in his videos and he won against Eva (Although i'm not sure about how his Emanuella match went, he won against Eva, and lost against Andy). Wrestling Andy is brutal. I wrestled her once and was actually scared so I just tried not to get hurt. Andy would destroy both Zoe and Jane also I believe... Fighting Dolls top two wrestlers: Petra and Andy...
Haven't seen the match but it strikes me as the desperate act of a man whose air is running out rather than an opportunistic grope. The facesit is on tight!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jon snow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-17, 19:45
Points: 16,026, Level: 55 Points: 16,026, Level: 55 Points: 16,026, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,878 Times in 404 Posts

Now that looks like a match worth watching.
A real matchup between a pair of muscled competitors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njordin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ok, can someone pm me the outcome of the match with Alice vs Filomeno ?
thanks in advance
(I'll delete the post after I get an answer)
The Following User Says Thank You to mxboxer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-17, 06:47
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No, he's just being ruined by the great Andy (if there's any girl that's like wrestling a guy, it's Andy). I don't think he's doing this on purpose (this was a competitive fast-paced match where he was pretty fit, but she's Andy so...)
You are extremely deluded or just not sincere. He is coping a feel. Left hand on the tit, right hand on the ass. Yeah, competitive, right
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 13-Jan-17, 16:04
Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,674 Times in 244 Posts

Can anyone who's purchased a video from this site tell me if there's any pics that come with the video download? I'd hate to think the preview pics on the video pages are the only ones taken
Old 13-Jan-17, 16:17
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You are extremely deluded or just not sincere. He is coping a feel. Left hand on the tit, right hand on the ass. Yeah, competitive, right
Not that it has anything to do with anything, but against the occasional lady where I'm outmatched, sometimes tickling them works. Though they usually get mad and punish me later, but I've found that tickling can be an effective way to fight back.
Old 15-Jan-17, 00:54
Points: 5,631, Level: 31 Points: 5,631, Level: 31 Points: 5,631, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've already seen the match. Just download the match...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not that it has anything to do with anything, but against the occasional lady where I'm outmatched, sometimes tickling them works. Though they usually get mad and punish me later, but I've found that tickling can be an effective way to fight back.
That is sometimes a valid tactic (if all else fails)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralqq [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can anyone who's purchased a video from this site tell me if there's any pics that come with the video download? I'd hate to think the preview pics on the video pages are the only ones taken
It's just video. The 1080p quality is awesome though!

Last edited by ryandev; 15-Jan-17 at 18:47.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryandev For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jan-17, 09:18
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralqq [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They shoot about 25 photos and send them via email to whomever sponsors the match. The photos come first and then the video a few days later.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jan-17, 20:21
Points: 4,170, Level: 27 Points: 4,170, Level: 27 Points: 4,170, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
i have seen this competitive topless mixed-wrestling-match live at last fighting-dolls-october-2016-live-event.
FD-1937 Andy vs Filomen - mixed-wrestling - topless
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Andy is one of the best + strongest + most experienced FD-wrestlers with a great fitness and excellent endurance.
Andy is too much for many of "normal guys".
private mixed sessions with Andy are very exhausted.
male Filomen is strong and has very muscular arms - but he is not experienced in wrestling - so it was a very hard time for him.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Holsteiner For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jan-17, 21:00
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

Holsteiner is right. If it was an event match, it was 100% competitive. I've watched those from the edge of the mat while they took place, and I guarantee there's nothing fake about them. A customer might sometimes ask for a studio film with special instructions, but the FD girls really go all out for the event fans. I sponsored a couple of mixed event matches a few years ago (Claire vs Lukas and Claire vs Waldemar), and both were intense matches. Claire vs Lukas is a must-see for any mixed fan. You can tell from the photo that it was authentically competitive.

Last edited by brsimmons; 15-Jan-17 at 21:06.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post: