Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Nov-16, 15:46
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Has anyone here ever had a BAD experience with a Session Wrestler?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youtubeguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah- regarding Molly that sounds more like someone describing their fantasy scenario.
Found the thread. I think it went a bit beyond fantasy. (4th or 5th post).

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 28-Nov-16, 20:29
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts

The only bad experience with session wrestlers at the Manchester Wrestling Factory was my own fault! I was using a timelapse camera to take photos of a session with Pippa, Raven & Lisa, when it stopped working. As I rushed out of the ring to sort it, I tripped and fell flat on my face...and cut my forehead!!

The girls quickly changed from wrestling opponents to very competent first aiders, Pippa & Lisa dressed my cut, while Raven made me a coffee... and I had about an hour of TLC from three very lovely ladies! However I did develop a rather impressive black eye afterwards!
Old 29-Nov-16, 10:09
Points: 4,578, Level: 28 Points: 4,578, Level: 28 Points: 4,578, Level: 28
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

I can recall 3 disappointing sessions.
1, the session girl just didn't seem to get why I was there, and kept offering unwanted BJJ advice.
2, an over talkative girl, whom I had to keep awkwardly interrupting her mid sentance to get her to wrestle.
3, an ill wrestler who bravely battled on for half hour before quitting, who should have stayed in bed, needless to say the session was crap and a waste of time.
Old 04-Dec-16, 16:03
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce911187 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think this to be good advice. Admittedly, I haven`t session-ed in years but when I did I never agreed to do a deposit, had some fun argument over the issue, and was never turned down for a session. However, I was always FLEXIBLE regarding the session time, offering in lieu of the deposit to take an appointment that wasn`t going to be booked anyway.

I might also add that I was dependable. If I agreed to a session I always showed up. Lack of reliability is always given as reason to ask for a deposit.
If you do a session show up for the appointment
Interesting. I know some session wrestlers(atleast on their WB or SG profile) try to swear by the "not having a session with you if you don't send a deposit" type of thing. Was it that you were just flexible regarding session times/dates, or did you manage to put up more convincing arguments for why you wouldn't give one?

If you can, mind sharing a story(stories maybe?) over a deposit argument you had with a session girl, and how you finally managed to convince them to book the session? You don't need to reveal their name, of course
Old 04-Dec-16, 21:37
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer860 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting. I know some session wrestlers(atleast on their WB or SG profile) try to swear by the "not having a session with you if you don't send a deposit" type of thing. Was it that you were just flexible regarding session times/dates, or did you manage to put up more convincing arguments for why you wouldn't give one?

If you can, mind sharing a story(stories maybe?) over a deposit argument you had with a session girl, and how you finally managed to convince them to book the session? You don't need to reveal their name, of course
I wouldn`t call them until 2-3 days before the arrival date and I simply explained that I was guaranteed to show up and that I would take an appointment that wasn`t going to be booked. That was the main sales line I gave. In every case I ended up with an early appointment which is what I wanted anyway. I always wanted to be the first appointment of the day, that way I got to wrestle before somebody else sweated all over my girl.

The most memorable argument that I had was with a girl who told me that she was skipping her morning workout to see me and had my name, address and phone number, threatening to come to my house and beat me up if didn`t show.

Tempting offer on her part and sexy having her talk to me like that but I didn`t believe she was serious. But the threats came after she got pretty angry acting over the deposit. I was about to hang up the phone and give up when she finally caved in.

Once you see somebody a couple of times and they start to trust the deposit will stop being an issue. If I was a rich guy I wouldn`t care about a deposit but for me the sessions were an extravagance. I gave up vacations and other expensive forms of entertainment to do it. I didn`t want to expose myself to a potential rip off because then I would have been the one showing up at somebody's door
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-16, 00:11
Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I am also of the opinion that I will not send a deposit before the session. Most session wrestlers have a set group of clients in various cities whom they see, and to whom they give schedule preference. They should do this. The session wrestlers add a few "newbies" as well. They EXPECT a few late cancellations or "no-shows". I have very rarely been forced to cancel a scheduled session - and always notified the girl as soon as possible
This is not a matter of life or death. Similarly, I have had a few sessions where the girl has been forced to cancel at the last minute. Things happen. It is far more important the quality of the session and the girl then worrying about an occasional no show.
Old 05-Dec-16, 15:35
Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Not sure I would call it a "bad" experience, but my first session experience was disappointing. My bad for not doing due diligence and being too trusting. This woman misrepresented herself a bit. Her one photo was carefully posed to make her look gorgeous, and she really didn't look nearly as good in person. And she requested a detailed description of the experience I wanted, which I happily provided, but she just didn't have the imagination, strength, or skills to make it happen. She was very nice, and we did have a very friendly connection. And she did provide a service that I hadn't requested or expected. Let's just say I left "happy." But still disappointed that the fantasy didn't happen the way I wanted.
Old 06-Dec-16, 20:05
Points: 4,405, Level: 28 Points: 4,405, Level: 28 Points: 4,405, Level: 28
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

True story: I once saw an add on the internet of an session wrestler in my hometown, which is pretty rare as there usually are none. She also had other adds offering (payed) sex but she was interested in wrestling and had a really athletic body. I got curious and booked a session.

When she opened the door of her house she responded totally surprised "Who are you?". It turned out she was not expecting me for another two hours. But it was not a problem for her and she let me in. She was of course not prepared yet for a wrestling session and while she prepared the bedroom and herself she was talking in an agitated tone to me. She was an eastern-European girl and did not speak English very well, so at first I did not quite understand her, but after a while I got that she was upset because she thought her boyfriend was cheating on her with her best friend.

She got more and more upset while talking about it, eventually asking me what the punishment would be for her in my country when she would murder her boyfriend.

I regret not already leaving at that time. She repeatedly asked me what I would do in such a situation, "You would kill him right?". I already did not feel like wrestling anymore, but went ahead anyway. I payed her the fee but just before we entered the bedroom she got a call and she had an angry conversation with a friend in her own language that I could not understand. While on the phone she also layed down a line of cocaine and snorted. She asked if I wanted some too but I declined.

We finally were on the bed ready to wrestle (not that I really wanted to), when she got another phonecall from a friend. This was in English and I could understand that she was talking about the situation with her boyfriend again. During this phonecall she totally broke down and started crying out loud.

Afther she hung up, she wiped the tears from her face, put on a (fake) smile and told me 'So, now we are ready to wrestle". But I stopped her and took her back to the livingroom, we sat down at the couch while she was crying even more and I tried to comfort her, while she was repeatedly saying things like how much she hated her life. And other things but I did not understand all of it.

Suddenly she stood up, ran into the kitchen, grabbed a big knife and put it onto her flesh. All upset she shouted something that she wanted to cut herself. I immediately ran after her, pulled the knife out of her hand and took her back to the couch.

I felt I was not the right person to be with her right know as I did not know this girl at all, so I asked if could bring her to a friend, or if she could call a friend to come to her, but she refused and said she had no friends.

So I stayed with her at the couch and after 15 or 20 minutes or so she had finally calmed down a bit. She still wanted to wrestle me, I did not wanted to, but she insisted and to be honest it did not seemed like the right moment to ask my money back, although I could of course just have left. The result would have been the same, because I did not enjoy the wrestlingsession at all and she was not very good at it (Although I told her otherwise of course). I had booked and payed for an hour, but after all we wrestled for 30 or 45 minutes, but I was happy to leave. She also offered me sex but that totally felt not right to accept so I declined that too.

Luckily she seemed totally calmed down when I left. She is still offering sessions, but I have no desire to go back..
Old 06-Dec-16, 20:30
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehuls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
True story: I once saw an add on the internet of an session wrestler in my hometown, which is pretty rare as there usually are none. She also had other adds offering (payed) sex but she was interested in wrestling and had a really athletic body. I got curious and booked a session.

- - - -

Luckily she seemed totally calmed down when I left. She is still offering sessions, but I have no desire to go back..
Just curious. Is she on WB270 or was it a local/different internet ad?

maybe I don't surf the web in the right places but I've never seen a paid ad for sex. I've seen it implied, never directly offered.
Old 06-Dec-16, 20:45
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehuls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

When she opened the door of her house she responded totally surprised "Who are you?". It turned out she was not expecting me for another two hours. But it was not a problem for her and she let me in. She was of course not prepared yet for a wrestling session and while she prepared the bedroom and herself she was talking in an agitated tone to me. She was an eastern-European girl and did not speak English very well, so at first I did not quite understand her, but after a while I got that she was upset because she thought her boyfriend was cheating on her with her best friend.

She got more and more upset while talking about it, eventually asking me what the punishment would be for her in my country when she would murder her boyfriend.

I regret not already leaving at that time. She repeatedly asked me what I would do in such a situation, "You would kill him right?". I already did not feel like wrestling anymore, but went ahead anyway. I payed her the fee but just before we entered the bedroom she got a call and she had an angry conversation with a friend in her own language that I could not understand. While on the phone she also layed down a line of cocaine and snorted. She asked if I wanted some too but I declined.

We finally were on the bed ready to wrestle (not that I really wanted to), when she got another phonecall from a friend. This was in English and I could understand that she was talking about the situation with her boyfriend again. During this phonecall she totally broke down and started crying out loud.

Afther she hung up, she wiped the tears from her face, put on a (fake) smile and told me 'So, now we are ready to wrestle". But I stopped her and took her back to the livingroom, we sat down at the couch while she was crying even more and I tried to comfort her, while she was repeatedly saying things like how much she hated her life. And other things but I did not understand all of it.

Suddenly she stood up, ran into the kitchen, grabbed a big knife and put it onto her flesh. All upset she shouted something that she wanted to cut herself. I immediately ran after her, pulled the knife out of her hand and took her back to the couch.

I felt I was not the right person to be with her right know as I did not know this girl at all, so I asked if could bring her to a friend, or if she could call a friend to come to her, but she refused and said she had no friends.

So I stayed with her at the couch and after 15 or 20 minutes or so she had finally calmed down a bit. She still wanted to wrestle me, I did not wanted to, but she insisted and to be honest it did not seemed like the right moment to ask my money back, although I could of course just have left. The result would have been the same, because I did not enjoy the wrestlingsession at all and she was not very good at it (Although I told her otherwise of course). I had booked and payed for an hour, but after all we wrestled for 30 or 45 minutes, but I was happy to leave. She also offered me sex but that totally felt not right to accept so I declined that too.

Amazing story, this should be in the story section. WOW! LOL!

Classic borderline personality disorder symptoms going on there. Sounds like she turned your session into something she wanted to do instead of what you wanted to do.It really sounds to me like she played you and feed off of your sympathies. There were probably good reasons why it wasn`t going well with the boyfriend The guy was cheating on a prostitute LOL!
Think about that one.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post: