Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-May-18, 02:28
Points: 3,677, Level: 25 Points: 3,677, Level: 25 Points: 3,677, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Princess Lovely (Atlanta) reviews

Had my first session with Princess Lovely today, and wow it was awesome. I was a little nervous because she didn’t any reviews and seemed pretty new to the scene, but she was great. Not sure what happened to her sessiongirls profile but she’s friends with Memphis Belle if you’d like to try to get in touch with her through there.

She’s about 5’10, BBW and stroooooong. Not a typical soft bbw, she has muscle and she makes you feel it. Very dominant and a good wrestler. I’m 5’9 155 lbs and pretty athletic. I could not have beat her if I tried, which I did. She uses her weight to her advantage and she will crush you like she did me. If she gets on top and decides to smother you, you will NOT get out. Her thick thighs and calves will have you tapping out in headscissors too. She knocked me out by choking me with just her knee on my throat. I woke up not knowing where I was for a second, she put me right out. She’s a good trash-talker too and she made me kiss her feet and made me call her Princess.

If you like bigger women who can use their skill and power to really dominate you, she’s perfect and I would highly recommend her
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sup10 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-May-18, 02:02
Points: 3,483, Level: 24 Points: 3,483, Level: 24 Points: 3,483, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Default Re: Princess Lovely (Atlanta)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Had my first session with Princess Lovely today, and wow it was awesome. I was a little nervous because she didn’t any reviews and seemed pretty new to the scene, but she was great. Not sure what happened to her sessiongirls profile but she’s friends with Memphis Belle if you’d like to try to get in touch with her through there.

She’s about 5’10, BBW and stroooooong. Not a typical soft bbw, she has muscle and she makes you feel it. Very dominant and a good wrestler. I’m 5’9 155 lbs and pretty athletic. I could not have beat her if I tried, which I did. She uses her weight to her advantage and she will crush you like she did me. If she gets on top and decides to smother you, you will NOT get out. Her thick thighs and calves will have you tapping out in headscissors too. She knocked me out by choking me with just her knee on my throat. I woke up not knowing where I was for a second, she put me right out. She’s a good trash-talker too and she made me kiss her feet and made me call her Princess.

If you like bigger women who can use their skill and power to really dominate you, she’s perfect and I would highly recommend her
Do you have her contact info? Memphis belle rarely respond to emails. I'm in the ATL would like to check her out.
Old 10-May-18, 03:03
Points: 3,331, Level: 24 Points: 3,331, Level: 24 Points: 3,331, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I also just had a session today with Princess Lovely. It was a competitive match and she is one of the strongest ladies I have ever wrestled with. She is 5'9 and 270 and is very hard to move. I'm about 5'11 and 180 and we were pretty evenly matched with both of us getting our fair share of tap outs.

She really does enjoy wrestling and her breast smother had me tapping out pretty quickly. She told me she would be putting her page back up on session girls soon. She told me she was getting over a cold and was about 75% when we wrestled. I told her a definite rematch as soon as my body stops aching. Lol. So if you are ever in Atlanta and you like a a strong BBW I highly recommend giving her a try. Just leave your ego at the door because plan on being on your back.
Old 19-May-18, 14:20
Points: 3,483, Level: 24 Points: 3,483, Level: 24 Points: 3,483, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreemcar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I also just had a session today with Princess Lovely. It was a competitive match and she is one of the strongest ladies I have ever wrestled with. She is 5'9 and 270 and is very hard to move. I'm about 5'11 and 180 and we were pretty evenly matched with both of us getting our fair share of tap outs.

She really does enjoy wrestling and her breast smother had me tapping out pretty quickly. She told me she would be putting her page back up on session girls soon. She told me she was getting over a cold and was about 75% when we wrestled. I told her a definite rematch as soon as my body stops aching. Lol. So if you are ever in Atlanta and you like a a strong BBW I highly recommend giving her a try. Just leave your ego at the door because plan on being on your back.
What's her contact info?
Old 21-May-18, 00:13
Points: 3,331, Level: 24 Points: 3,331, Level: 24 Points: 3,331, Level: 24
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]