Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-Dec-12, 07:27
Points: 9,578, Level: 42 Points: 9,578, Level: 42 Points: 9,578, Level: 42
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default WROM - An illustrated fantasy story of mine of the future

This is pretty much my fanasy for as long as I can remember. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it and putting it together.

Warning! This may be considered 'explicit' as intercourse is described.

Some of you may have read an earlier edition of this on 'TheValkyrie", but I have re-edited this story and added some pics of two women I think are absolutely gorgeous.

Enjoy!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by briebriedom; 14-Mar-13 at 21:13.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to briebriedom For This Useful Post:

Tags
contests, fantasy, strength, superiority, teen