Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Mar-16, 08:05
Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts
Default Account

I've never tried to much to really put into words a session, but what the heck...I'll try recounting one of my very first and my first venture into video. Hope you like:
I had done a few 'sessions' with ladies; mostly of the light fantasy wrestling but not with a lady who had actually done any competitive. So when I got one of my first issues of the AM-FEM guide, I contacted a woman who was in a next-door state who sounded like a good possibility.
We arranged a meet at a local spot where she worked out. When I met her and I saw her at about 5'10 and 170, and me at 5'8 and 155, I thought it would be a good set up. She had on work-out short which showed off her nice, smooth thighs. After awhile, we decided to go to her studio.apartment and discuss.
I liked to bring along my photo album of facescissors pictures as well as a video I had of smother clips from Joan Wise and Jaguar videos. We sat and looked at the pictures and I was getting more and more excited. She explained to me that she DID do videos as well and we could tape our video. I was in! We retreated to change in separate rooms. I never was much for wearing much to wrestle so I had a thong and she came out in the same, which she noticed right away made a protrusion in my thong. I turned on the video I brought for inspiration We locked up and she took me down...we rolled around and I could feel that she was powerful. It wasn't long before my face was between her thighs. At first, she would keep me in a few minutes, then switch the position to another. It was pretty competitive and I even put her in a facescissors at one point, looking back and seeing her face disappear in between my thighs was pretty exciting and I closed my thighs and rubbed her face good. She escaped without too much trouble and we proceeded on, but I noticed she was laying on top of me and keeping me down more. After we had been going back and forth for about 45 minutes, she managed to get behind me and put me in a pretty good headscissors. I noticed as I lay flat on my back that if I pushed to get out, she figure-4ed me harder and if I laid still, she loosened the grip. With her nice thighs, I decided to relax but just as I did, she released the hld and as I lie flat on my back I saw her body coming over the top of me in what could be described s a 69 type position and before I knew it her smooth, thick thighs had covered my face and locked me tight. I thought to myself "she can't keep this pressure up...I can't even see light because her thighs have completely come together over my face!" Again, I noticed if I struggled she squeezed tight but if I didn't, she was satisfied with just smothering me. Not that it was not VERY sexy in there but air was thin so every now and then I'd lift her thighs as much as I could to get air and then she'd slam my face in tight and rub! This kept on for a good twenty minutes. I was also VERY excited which I think she noticed because I felt my thong being removed and a pulling on my lower region! At this point I'm just going to say the more I kicked and squirmed the more I felt pulling and I did not escape for this smothering facescissors for quite some period of time, and things got a bit messy in my defeat.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Mar-16, 08:21
Banned
Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19

Default Re: Account

if its real then post the video
Old 12-Mar-16, 14:36
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

It's okay, Noface. I don't need to see the video to believe you. Thanks for sharing this account with us.
Old 14-Mar-16, 07:37
gameking

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalix7 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Noface has posted pictures from the numerous sessions. While some session wrestlers allow a session to be taped, it usually agreed upon that it wouldn't be posted on the internet. There's no reason to demand that noface posts the tape.
Old 14-Mar-16, 07:43
Banned

i havent demanded... i just wanted to see the video because i like watching those session videos... if he doesnt wanna share, then its upto him... i havent forced neither demanded... i just made a wish...
Old 14-Mar-16, 07:56
gameking

A wish is:
"It'd be awesome if you could post the video" or asking if he had any interest in posting it.

What's not a wish:

That's not a wish, that's demanding to see it to prove whether his story is true.
Old 14-Mar-16, 09:00
Banned

what's ur problem man... i havent made any offensive comments...
Old 14-Mar-16, 09:47
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Stalix, this is not a criticism, but sometimes your comments come off as a bit demanding and abrupt. I know you don't intend it, but it may have something to do with your command of the english language. You know, it has happened on a couple of other threads and almost exploded into arguments, but we just need to get used to your way of saying stuff. King doesn't have a problem, he is just reacting to what you said. We'll all get used to your idiosyncrasies, much the same way we get used to King calling himself a jobber and then winning all the time.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-16, 12:16
Banned

i know u understand Chris... thats the way how i talk... i dont intend to hurt anybody
Old 27-Mar-16, 06:49
Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

I did let her know way back it was HER video so I still don't do any clips, but I do have some of these stills that show the more tame part of her assault on my face before she went 'all out' on me! You can obviously see that I am in deep trouble
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A1P.JPG (9.9 KB, 141 views)
File Type: jpg T12.JPG (9.2 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg E8.JPG (10.1 KB, 106 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noface For This Useful Post: