Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion



Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Suzanne vs Marek (escape challenge).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-162.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 19-Feb-19, 08:35
deepkick's Avatar
deepkick deepkick is offline
Senior Member
Points: 331,226, Level: 100 Points: 331,226, Level: 100 Points: 331,226, Level: 100
Activity: 57.4% Activity: 57.4% Activity: 57.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,347
Thanks: 10,633
Thanked 31,921 Times in 3,544 Posts
Default Re: Female teams vs Mens team in real sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They're still men in their physical prime who train and compete in this sport every week. They got trashed at their home ground in their own sport by teenage girls, in front of their relatives, wives and girlfriends.

It wasn't even competitive. I mean just look at the play from 2:01 on, the girls toyed with these men:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

You have to admit that this is humiliating for the men.
Great clip.
Its is very cler when watching it, the Girls are much younger then the males. Males look 30 and older while the girl look like teens all of them.

Great goal in minute 5:00 by an 16 y old girl!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
  #102  
Old 19-Feb-19, 11:13
IgorWittmann IgorWittmann is offline
Senior Member
Points: 9,993, Level: 43 Points: 9,993, Level: 43 Points: 9,993, Level: 43
Activity: 40.7% Activity: 40.7% Activity: 40.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Gender: Male
Location: Sachsen - Dresden,Germany
Posts: 685
Thanks: 358
Thanked 2,434 Times in 388 Posts
Default Re: Female teams vs Mens team in real sport

This reminded me the time when the main female Brazilian NT lost to a U-15 Red Bull and Bangu squad.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 19-Feb-19, 14:56
Amazonia Amazonia is offline
Senior Member
Points: 3,692, Level: 25 Points: 3,692, Level: 25 Points: 3,692, Level: 25
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 204
Thanks: 166
Thanked 720 Times in 151 Posts
Default Re: Female teams vs Mens team in real sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfourt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Because itīs the lowest level of mens soccer.
They're not the lowest level. They are from Kreisoberliga. There are also three more levels lower than that: Kreisliga, 1. Kreisklasse, 2. Kreisklasse.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
  #104  
Old 19-Feb-19, 16:19
lfourt lfourt is offline
Member
Points: 1,889, Level: 17 Points: 1,889, Level: 17 Points: 1,889, Level: 17
Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 39
Thanks: 2
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: Female teams vs Mens team in real sport

still a very low level in Sachsen Anhalt itīs divison 8. down from Bundesliga (division 1)
They are ranked 13 the last place right now so they probably go down to 9.

And fact is the girls come from an soccer academy.

It also was a friendly match so nobody takes the risk for injury. they could have played mutch harder in body contact. And fact is also that even elite women teams have very often almost no chance to beat male soccer teams of division 6.

That are also fun matches or sometimes even matches to prepare female elite teams for the new season and nobody the girls and the men has to feel humiliated.

Last edited by lfourt; 19-Feb-19 at 16:39.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 19-Feb-19, 17:45
Amazonia Amazonia is offline
Senior Member
Points: 3,692, Level: 25 Points: 3,692, Level: 25 Points: 3,692, Level: 25
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 204
Thanks: 166
Thanked 720 Times in 151 Posts
Default Re: Female teams vs Mens team in real sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Its is very cler when watching it, the Girls are much younger then the males.
It was men versus girls... And the girls won.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
  #106  
Old 20-Feb-19, 12:55
Amazonia Amazonia is offline
Senior Member
Points: 3,692, Level: 25 Points: 3,692, Level: 25 Points: 3,692, Level: 25
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 204
Thanks: 166
Thanked 720 Times in 151 Posts
Default Re: Female teams vs Mens team in real sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfourt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
still a very low level in Sachsen Anhalt itīs divison 8. down from Bundesliga (division 1)
They are ranked 13 the last place right now so they probably go down to 9.

And fact is the girls come from an soccer academy.

It also was a friendly match so nobody takes the risk for injury. they could have played mutch harder in body contact. And fact is also that even elite women teams have very often almost no chance to beat male soccer teams of division 6.

That are also fun matches or sometimes even matches to prepare female elite teams for the new season and nobody the girls and the men has to feel humiliated.
The girls are obviously very good and the men are low level, but it still doesn't change the fact that in the perception of the people it's embarrassing that the men lost.

Some of my friends used to play football on a level like similar to this. If they lost with their team to a bunch of young girls we would tease them to no end, no matter how good the girls would be. Maybe I'm from a more conservative environment, but I doubt rural Eastern Germany where this happened is much more liberal. At least where I come from, these local village teams represent an entire community and there's a lot of pride involved even in these lower leagues and it's seen as a man's sport.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
  #107  
Old 20-Feb-19, 16:30
lfourt lfourt is offline
Member
Points: 1,889, Level: 17 Points: 1,889, Level: 17 Points: 1,889, Level: 17
Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 39
Thanks: 2
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: Female teams vs Mens team in real sport

Itīs still a mens sport (at least in germany) with a really big gap between boys and girls. I would say the gap is even bigger in a team sport like soccer than in martial arts with weight classes.

So why do you think some top level b youth girls teams play against c youth boy teams of minor divisions a whole season long (i remember a u17 potsdam girls team did already)
On a local area they have simply not much female competition.

Iīm fine with those matches because everybody who has a little knowledge about soccer
knows how to judge those matches.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 21-Feb-19, 08:47
jiminy's Avatar
jiminy jiminy is offline
Senior Member
Points: 26,202, Level: 70 Points: 26,202, Level: 70 Points: 26,202, Level: 70
Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,360
Thanks: 1,257
Thanked 3,155 Times in 741 Posts
Default Re: Female teams vs Mens team in real sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The girls are obviously very good and the men are low level, but it still doesn't change the fact that in the perception of the people it's embarrassing that the men lost.

Some of my friends used to play football on a level like similar to this. If they lost with their team to a bunch of young girls we would tease them to no end, no matter how good the girls would be. Maybe I'm from a more conservative environment, but I doubt rural Eastern Germany where this happened is much more liberal. At least where I come from, these local village teams represent an entire community and there's a lot of pride involved even in these lower leagues and it's seen as a man's sport.
These girls would certainly humiliate my local Red Lion pub team, probably by a much more lop-sided scoreline. As you say, they're still teams of proud men who play to win and would hate losing to teenage girls.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
  #109  
Old 21-Feb-19, 11:05
Amazonia Amazonia is offline
Senior Member
Points: 3,692, Level: 25 Points: 3,692, Level: 25 Points: 3,692, Level: 25
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 204
Thanks: 166
Thanked 720 Times in 151 Posts
Default Re: Female teams vs Mens team in real sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
These girls would certainly humiliate my local Red Lion pub team, probably by a much more lop-sided scoreline. As you say, they're still teams of proud men who play to win and would hate losing to teenage girls.
You only get a pass for losing to women if you don't train the sport. If you train a sport like football on a weekly basis and participate in it competitively, then you become known as a "football player" in your social circle and there's at least some pride in it. If you lose to women in your sport then you basically can't ever brag about doing this sport anymore in front of your friends because everyone will just shut you down with, "but didn't you and your team lose to a bunch of young girls that one time?" LOL
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
  #110  
Old 22-Feb-19, 14:56
Amazonia Amazonia is offline
Senior Member
Points: 3,692, Level: 25 Points: 3,692, Level: 25 Points: 3,692, Level: 25
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 204
Thanks: 166
Thanked 720 Times in 151 Posts
Default Re: Female teams vs Mens team in real sport

It looks like these intergender soccer matches are really common in Germany. Girls enter a boys' tournament in indoor soccer and play a match against a male team.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The girls win 2:0.

Last edited by Amazonia; 22-Feb-19 at 15:26.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How many of you have lost to a female in real life? bk5544@yahoo.com Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 350 03-Jan-19 23:11
Girls destroy mens serbal Wrestling & Fighting Videos 22 02-Apr-14 13:20
Blood Sport anthony Wrestling & Fighting Pictures 0 13-Dec-12 03:08
Sport girlfriend (tennis, armwrestling) deepkick Wrestling & Fighting Stories 0 13-Aug-11 06:26


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:56.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.