Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jul-18, 12:09
Producer
Points: 2,414, Level: 20 Points: 2,414, Level: 20 Points: 2,414, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Long term session 'relationships'

For having had several sessions with the same person, I add that beyond the climate of confidence that is established naturally,

it can also remain this form of "1st time" so we return there or quite simply that some person is struggling to cross the cap to contact a wrestler so he remains with the only one with whom they have passed the cap.
Old 27-Jul-18, 12:29
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

As a vet of hundreds of sessions and a couple of hundred videos, and a bonafide friend of a couple of the professional women, yes yes yes, long-term relationships are unquestionably possible, and a couple of those friendships have even turned into business opportunities.
Now in retirement, I only see 2 girls, and one of them I've probably met over 40 times, about 3 times a year... and she's a complete sweetheart.
The Following User Says Thank You to galaxy advisory For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jul-18, 19:48
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKgrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have had 21sessions with one women over the years. We have gotten to know each other very well and for awhile it was nice . Then towards the last few times we got together she became very indifferent to words me - more or less taking me for granted. Then she would always want to know if I wrestled any other women. If I did wrestle other girls she became a little upset about it. In the end I got the same feeling that you get when your in a bad relationship and it was time for me to move on.
Did she at least try to salvage the relationship or own up to what she might have done? Or try to contact you for future sessions after you moved on?

21 sessions with someone is quite a lot. While it is business for her, I don't doubt that she had some form of attachment or likeness for you.

I've had a situation where a repeated session person do something that infuriated me. I blew up on her about it, and after some heavy discussion and arguments , we eventually made up.
The Following User Says Thank You to HeadScissorFan For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-18, 01:13
Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadScissorFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did she at least try to salvage the relationship or own up to what she might have done? Or try to contact you for future sessions after you moved on?

21 sessions with someone is quite a lot. While it is business for her, I don't doubt that she had some form of attachment or likeness for you.

I've had a situation where a repeated session person do something that infuriated me. I blew up on her about it, and after some heavy discussion and arguments , we eventually made up.

She did call me awhile back and left a nice message. I returned her call a few days ago and also a nice message for her. Odds are that in time we will work things out - maybe. We seem to have the Magnet and steel thing going over the years

Tags
session girls, sessions