Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jun-15, 08:26
Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Excited about Budapest sessions

I'm off to Hungary later this month to session with Zsuzsa, Orsi B, Kimbra and Antscha, in the space of two days. I guess you could say I'm chuffed to bits to be able to wrestle these skilled beauties.

The wrestling will be as competitive as the girls allow for, perhaps with the exception of the final session with Antscha. I suspect I'll be pretty worn out by then, allowing her to fully utilise her purported dominant (back)side.

Does anyone have experiences to share? What can I expect from these ladies? How good/strong/skilled/dominant are they? (I've wrestled Zsuzsa before)

I plan to write reviews of all four sessions, if there is an interest for it here on the forum.

Last edited by Mxwrfan; 15-Jun-15 at 12:45.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mxwrfan For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-15, 13:54
Points: 3,872, Level: 26 Points: 3,872, Level: 26 Points: 3,872, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Default Re: Excited about Budapest sessions

Sounds great! I will be heading their in July. I am looking for SAFE, but competitive. Maybe you can suggest which one of those would work for me.
Looking forward to your reviews!
Gary
Old 16-Jun-15, 21:52
Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxwrfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm off to Hungary later this month to session with Zsuzsa, Orsi B, Kimbra and Antscha, in the space of two days. I guess you could say I'm chuffed to bits to be able to wrestle these skilled beauties.

The wrestling will be as competitive as the girls allow for, perhaps with the exception of the final session with Antscha. I suspect I'll be pretty worn out by then, allowing her to fully utilise her purported dominant (back)side.

Does anyone have experiences to share? What can I expect from these ladies? How good/strong/skilled/dominant are they? (I've wrestled Zsuzsa before)

I plan to write reviews of all four sessions, if there is an interest for it here on the forum.
I've never wrestled Zsuzsa (so won't comment about her) but Orsi B, Kimbra and Antscha will give you fantastic sessions I'm sure. I absolutely love them all. They're all so beautiful to me. I have a weakness for perfect golden skin and they all possess this - weird thing to start off with I know.

I'm very jealous of you and I bet you will be surprised at how good they all are. Unless you are a BULLDOZER, I think all 3 girls will beat you easily. Kimbra is super aggressive (if you want her to be) and hates to lose. She will give you the toughest session of the 3 if you want her to.

The pre-injury Antscha could beat Kimbra but post-injury she doesn't go FLAT OUT. She is still unbeatable for any normal guy though, and knows an array of different SEXY submission holds - and really tries to make the session fun for you. She will do roleplay if you want and likes to tease you. Antscha was probably more enjoyable than Kimbra for me as her holds are so damn sexy (e.g. real tight face-sitting) and ur so helpless in them - and she can speak English (Kimbra can't).

My Kimbra session was unforgettable though. She is so tough and if you ask her not to let you out of submissions, you will regret it during the session but the memories will last forever. Kimbra and Antscha arent just unbeatable. They are pretty much untouchable and could submit you as often as they want (assuming you are normal!). My experience with Kimbra was probably more humbling (I could sort of justify losing to Antscha in my head as her holds are so sensual but Kimbra was just pilling on the pain and there was nothing at all I could do about it).

Orsi B is not quite as strong as the other 2 but could easily handle me as well. Orsi has perfect English (Antscha has good English and Kimbra has no English). Actually, be careful what instructions you give Kimbra pre-session as you may not be able to communicate much during the session! I was actually quite scared during my session with Kimbra. She was just way too strong for me as was also very cruel (a pre-session request of mine). I was actually fearing brain injury when she had me in a headscissors and wouldn't let me out despite me tapping and begging. Just a silly fear of course but being so helpless is scary at the time.

Orsi and Antscha were friendlier with me. But I ask Kimbra not to be friendly so you mightn't be able to read anything into this. However, Orsi in particular is exceptionally friendly and chatty. Really warm and fun to session with. I honestly find it hard to say which sessions were better for me. I loved all 3 and they were all very different sessions.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to del08 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-15, 23:14
Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Antscha is my dream session....please tell us how it went.
Old 16-Jun-15, 23:44
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Unless you are a BULLDOZER...
Thanks for the mention dude
Anyway, I heard that the (overall) strongest hungarian girl is Viktoria...
Old 16-Jun-15, 23:48
Points: 3,872, Level: 26 Points: 3,872, Level: 26 Points: 3,872, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Thanks Jason! Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself.
Old 17-Jun-15, 07:16
Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Antscha is my dream session....please tell us how it went.
Here is a short summary of my Antscha session: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

In here I say it was the best session I ever had - but this was before I faced Kimbra or Orsi. I find these three sessions hard to rank relative to one another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the mention dude
Anyway, I heard that the (overall) strongest hungarian girl is Viktoria...
I've never wrestled Viktoria or Tia (now retired) but I know Viktoria is good so maybe she is the best. Lookswise I prefer the other 3 though (just a personal preference of mine... I know many see Viktoria as the most beautiful).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARYWILLIAMS200 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks Jason! Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself.
I did. Budapest is session heaven. Can't wait to visit. Gonnna have to be a year away though so for financial reasons so hopefully we get no retirements before then!
Old 17-Jun-15, 10:17
Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I once wrestled Viktória, Antscha, Orsi, Tia and Suzie on successive days. It was truly a humbling but awesome experience.

Antscha is smaller but very fast with a high skill level in both wrestling and bjj techniques. Unless you are well trained you will not beat her.

Even if you are well trained you will never beat Viktória. She is amazingly strong and flexible. Her scissors are inescapable and bring almost certain submission. Her headlocks also. Like Antscha, her pins are incredibly sexy.

You will enjoy all the Hungarian girls. They all seem to have an incredible fighting spirit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lurkermanau For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-15, 13:27
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My Kimbra session was unforgettable though. She is so tough and if you ask her not to let you out of submissions, you will regret it during the session My experience with Kimbra was probably more humbling ...was just pilling on the pain and there was nothing at all I could do about it.

I was actually quite scared during my session with Kimbra. She was just way too strong for me as was also very cruel (a pre-session request of mine).when she had me in a headscissors and wouldn't let me out despite me tapping and begging.
I look for sessions when the girl can go way past when I give up, ignoring my submissions but that is just so hard to find.

Obviously this is not the first time you've tried this type of match @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], are you able to give full details of this session and perhaps other similar adventures you have had?
Old 17-Jun-15, 20:01
Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've never wrestled Zsuzsa (so won't comment about her) but Orsi B, Kimbra and Antscha will give you fantastic sessions I'm sure. I absolutely love them all. They're all so beautiful to me. I have a weakness for perfect golden skin and they all possess this - weird thing to start off with I know.

I'm very jealous of you and I bet you will be surprised at how good they all are. Unless you are a BULLDOZER, I think all 3 girls will beat you easily. Kimbra is super aggressive (if you want her to be) and hates to lose. She will give you the toughest session of the 3 if you want her to.

The pre-injury Antscha could beat Kimbra but post-injury she doesn't go FLAT OUT. She is still unbeatable for any normal guy though, and knows an array of different SEXY submission holds - and really tries to make the session fun for you. She will do roleplay if you want and likes to tease you. Antscha was probably more enjoyable than Kimbra for me as her holds are so damn sexy (e.g. real tight face-sitting) and ur so helpless in them - and she can speak English (Kimbra can't).

My Kimbra session was unforgettable though. She is so tough and if you ask her not to let you out of submissions, you will regret it during the session but the memories will last forever. Kimbra and Antscha arent just unbeatable. They are pretty much untouchable and could submit you as often as they want (assuming you are normal!). My experience with Kimbra was probably more humbling (I could sort of justify losing to Antscha in my head as her holds are so sensual but Kimbra was just pilling on the pain and there was nothing at all I could do about it).

Orsi B is not quite as strong as the other 2 but could easily handle me as well. Orsi has perfect English (Antscha has good English and Kimbra has no English). Actually, be careful what instructions you give Kimbra pre-session as you may not be able to communicate much during the session! I was actually quite scared during my session with Kimbra. She was just way too strong for me as was also very cruel (a pre-session request of mine). I was actually fearing brain injury when she had me in a headscissors and wouldn't let me out despite me tapping and begging. Just a silly fear of course but being so helpless is scary at the time.

Orsi and Antscha were friendlier with me. But I ask Kimbra not to be friendly so you mightn't be able to read anything into this. However, Orsi in particular is exceptionally friendly and chatty. Really warm and fun to session with. I honestly find it hard to say which sessions were better for me. I loved all 3 and they were all very different sessions.
Just finished the first two sessions, and am truly blown away. I knew about Szusza's skill, but had not expected the incredibly pretty, sweet and warm Orsi to simply sweep the floor with me. What an amazing session! I'll write a full review later and mention all the 16 submissions she got in 1 hour. " What a wimp", some may be thinking, but I'm not, I bench 115 kilos and beat Shelby Beach only two months ago and had an even match with Axa Jay. These Hungarian girls are something else...Yes, Budapest really does seem to be session heaven.
I'll have to make a mental note of what Jason says about Kimbra - our session is tomorrow morning, and I don't want to be all bruised and battered for my business presentation on Friday. Orsi claims Kimbra is stronger than her, which almost defies belief.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mxwrfan For This Useful Post: