Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Old 01-Jul-18, 01:44
Ignore My Taps
Points: 14,594, Level: 52 Points: 14,594, Level: 52 Points: 14,594, Level: 52
Activity: 27.5% Activity: 27.5% Activity: 27.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,040 Times in 246 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeric [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To explain my motivation for sponsoring these matches, I was looking for something that added to the helpless situation that Luke was presented. It is a difficult situation to begin with getting pinned over and over again by the likes of Zoe and Vanessa, but to have the other woman counting the pins, slapping the mat, and then announcing to the world that you are pinned adds to the humiliation.
Thank you so very much for this sponsorship. I've much enjoyed matches that had one girl watching me wrestle with another girl. Rarely did they cheer me on, rather than each other.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse