Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Nov-15, 04:00
Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%
Last Achievements

Default Entertainment wrestling federation

DISCLAIMER : Before I start, I don't condone violence in any shape or form. But am a fan of wrestling & boxing, provided it is done within rules of the sport. I sure, as hell don't condone domestic violence either, as someone who grew up in a neighbourhood & saw abusive & violent things towards my neighburs, I know too have seen it in my household, by people who didn't know how to handle themselves when drinking. Sure I had loving parents, whom are & were cool but I still saw things that no one should & have seen friends & family on the receiving end.

I know how bad it is being on the receiving end & how helpless you can be as a young child, then very young teenagers trying to make your way in life & dealing with it, around you. But this is a fantasy site, I like playing wrestling games to chill out & to write about them too. But since WWE is so per-occupied with pg rating they have become beyond boring & that have nothing to do with the superstars & divas as I admire the hell out of them. But the WWE has been placed restrictions on WWE video games, so much for it's your world, it's bullshit, they want our money, but give us a shit product with tones of glitches, but won't allow has to play any matches we want. WWE claim it is a programing issue, despite us being the ones who buy it & the DLC packs, then we should have some say in the product & what we want. But the makers of the games have so much to fix for online use, as well as universe mode, that the moment someone comes up with a way to play a intergender, they send a patch to fix it, yet all their other glitches we get the were working on it. Shame they don't work on fixing their glitches, as fast as a way to stop people having fun playing a video game. I now have many female friends who refuse to watch wrestling or buy or play the game because they only get a few divas, very little room for creating a diva & then who to fight. So they figure bugger it off. Now we all know wrestling is dangerous & should never be tried as home, as we have all seen & heard about the stories of wrestlers during their careers. But these are just story line matches & because WWE now even has their games as pg rated, then if they take out intergender, then why not blood matches, or chairs shots to heads, since the WWE hate their wrestlers doing it or take out moves that they don't allow in their matches.

WARNING : There will be some offensive language to capture the moment & their will be physical descriptions, as well as sexual content. But above all else, it is creative writing, no different to a sci-fi show, or a romance novel or even a movie. Take it for what it is & don't get too caught up in the finer details or the fact I described things that make your grimace, that is the reason for the warning. But take my stories to no different to a movie or watching or reading something that is a horror, thriller, action etc classification. So if you are offended by any of this, please don't read the content & it should be read by those over 18 years old. Since keep an open mind & enjoy it for what it is. I sure non of the writers or authors think the way the write, they do it to sell books or movies, I do it to enjoy & hopefully, you guys do too.

WRITERS NOTE : I love writing stories, as it's my release from day to day daily grind we all endure. I am chasing my dreams & working very hard to achieve them. However I have found in the past writing stories to be relaxing & a way to chill out. I'm at my best, when I let things flow, as if playing a video game, where the outcome is even unknown to me. Now I can't promise, the men won't win consecutive wins or the same for the woman. But I do know one things, if I just have the women win, I get writers block & can only do so many of those stories. So I hope you guys enjoy my style & remember it's all fun intended, we know wrestling is scripted. But think of my wrestling stories, as a ps4 or Xbox video game, nothing more, nothing less.

ENTERTAINMENT WRESTLING FEDERATION
SHOW 1

MANY SUPERSTARS IN THE RING ADDRESSING THE FANS

Superman.

Here we stand, the conquerors, sure the women or divas have given us a run for our many, but in the end, we have retained all the belts. The universal, World, Heavyweight, Global, as well as the World & Heavyweight Tag Team Belts.

JOHN CENA

We continue to rule the roost & we will continue to do so. Now we have made our point, I think it is time for remaining divas to go back to wrestling each other & let us do what we do best.

WONDER WOMAN

Hold on one minute. Before you lads go to the back & have a could tug, may i suggest you not put the cart before the horses. You see many of us, have been observing from a distance.

THE ROCK

Wonder Woman it doesn't matter what you think or say. This is a man's world, we have shown it, now go away.

WONDER WOMAN

Hold on a moment there. You superstars had your problem with the divas, so you recurited superhero's & villains to complement your roster & thus the numbers have been too great.

THE ROCK

So your hear to replace the divas.

WONDER WOMAN

Far from that, we are here to help them & help square the ledger. You superstars are good, but us divas will dominate the E W F & all those titles, all of you hold, will be ours. The divas can & will still defeat you guys, but now they have back up.

JOHN CENA

Then let the battles begin, I say.

THE ROCK

If you smell what the superstars are cooking.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 1

KIM KARDASHIAN
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

VS

JOHN CENA

BELL SOUNDS

John Cena & Kim Kardashian move about the ring, as they seize each other. John cena " Kim, this is no reality t.v, this is a professional ring", as Kim Kardashian resonds " John, by the time I'm done, you will be my reality win", John Cena locks up to Cena, as he grapples with her in the middle of the ring. Kim Kardashian ( with her back to the far side of the ring ) holds her ground, as she is now going anywhere, as Cena becomes increasingly annoyed at that point. Kim Kardashian HIP TOSSES Cena who bails to the outside floor to regroup ( far side of the ring ).John Cena walking it off, as Kim Kardashian parts the ropes for him to invite him back, something that does not go down well with Cena. Cena climbs to the apron ( with his back to the right of screen & commentators ) as he climbs through the ropes, taking his time. Kim Kardashian flicks her hair back, as well as tugging on the top of her boots to try to seduce the fans & her opponent. Cena moves about the ring, as they move about the ring ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine seconds ) until Kim Kardashian ( with her back to the bottom left of screen corner ) DOUBLE HANDED CHOKE LIFTS Cena as the referee applies a count break .... one, .... two, .... three, ... count, before Kim Kardashian tosses Cena to the canvass & near the ropes ( main camera side of the ring ). Kim Kardashian waits ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds ) for Cena to get up as he does Kim Kardashian RIGHT CROSS HOOKs Cena to his face & she got so close with the blow, that her breasts brushed across the face of Cena too in the aftermath as well.

John Cena gets to his feet, only for Kim Kardashian to FOREARM SHOT his face .... one, ..... two, ............... three, ....................... four times. Kim Kardashian then grabs the right hook attempt by Cena, as Kim Kardashian SCOOP SLAMS Cena on his right arm. Cena gets up shaking the effects off, as from behind Kim Kardashian TORTURE RACK Cena already, we have seen her in indy promotions learning her craft & when she applies it, usually hard for her to lose. Cena is fading already, as Kim Kardashian has words for Cena " Cena, what's the matter, am I too strong for you, nothing you expected, oh am I giving you a hard on, as I can see from the titantron, you are turned on by by strength, then watch out for this" ,as Kim Kardashian MULTIPLE BREAK BREAKS Cena ( as Kim Kadashian has her back to the bottom left of screen corner, in the middle of the ring ) & Kim Kardashian delivers .... one, ........... two, ...................... three, .......................... four, .............................. five blows, before releasing him. Cena is pulled up by Kim Kardashian as she easily DELAY SUPLEX HOLDS him in the middle of the ring ( with her back to the main camera , for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, ....nine, .... ten seconds ) before Kim Kardashian POWERSLAM PINS Cena & hooks his leg for a pin fall .... one, .... two, count, as JOHN CENA KICKS OUT.

Kim Kardashian pulls up Cena to his feet to place him in a REVERSE BACK BREAKER over her left shoulder ( as she faces the main camera ) & has him in a world of hurt as he can heard " Kardashian, you are powerful, I am sorry ", as Kim Kardashian JACKKNIFE POWER BOMBS Cena to the canvass, then places a sexy boot on his chest as he is flat on his back, as the referee counts .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
KIM KARDASHIAN

THE END OF MATCH 1

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 2 CAGE MATCH

CATWOMAN
VS

THE INCREDIBLE HULK

BELL SOUNDS

Catwoman vs The Incredible Hulk, the superstars backstage will be hoping the superstars makes a better fist of things then John Cena did who lost in a easy one sides win by Kim kardashian. Catwoman attacks The Incredible to sexily CROSS BODY ROUNDHOUSE KICKS him in his corner still ( bottom right of screen ) where Catwoman lands .... one, ..... two, ...... three, ........... four, ....................................... five kicks with her left leg. Catwoman then fondles The Incredible Hulk who BIG SHOVES to her to the canvass, as Catwoman gets up angry. The Incredible Hulk " You want to fight Catwoman, lets fight, I'm not Batman, lets not make love, but fight ". Catwoman locks up to The Incredible Hulk whom SPINEBUSTER SLAMS Catwoman with all his might to the canvass. The Incredible Hulk pulls up Catwoman to SNAPMARE her into a REAR CHIN LOCK Catwoman, who gets to her feet ( facing the left of screen ropes, way across the other side of the ring ) as Catwoman JAWBREAKERS The Incredible Hulk, but no he instead FULL NELSON SLAMS her to the canvass to then CRUCIFIX ARM STRETCHES Catwoman whose arms are being almost pulled out of their socket, by this superior individual. The Incredible Hulk maintains the hold ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, ... eleven, .... twelve, .... thirteen, .... fourteen, .... fifteen, .... sixteen, .... seventeen, .... eighteen, .... nineteen, .... twenty seconds ) until Catwoman gets to her in a 45 degree angle, but The Incredible Hulk ABDOMINAL STRETCHES Catwoman whom HEADLOCKS TOSSES The Incredible Hulk to the canvass, then SIDEWAYS HEADSCISSORS The Incredible Hulk & whom begins stomping the canvass with his boots & shaking the entire foundation of the ring, as he is frustrated at being placed in this position. Catwoman casually taunts The Indredible Hulk " Hulky, come on baby, honey, sweaty, most men love it in this position, should say criminals until I end their weak pathetic lives & break the necks like a toothpick, don't worry I know this is professional wrestling, so I will spare you life", as The Incredible Hulk battles to break out of the hold, even his powerful frame until to instantly breaks out of this deadly move by Catwoman.

Catwoman now begins to twist & work over The Incredible Hulk whom begins to power out of the move, as Catwoman sensing this releases him. Catwoman lets up, as they both get up to their feet. Catwoman LEFT & RIGHTS The Incredible Hulk ( with his back to the bottom left of screen corner to which he is back peddling to ) as Catwoman lands ... one, ... two, .... three, .... four blows on The Incredible hulk whom LEFT & RIGHT BODY SHOTS Catwoman to return fire ... one, ........ two, .... three, .... four times then hoist her up to POWER BOMBS Catwoman whom lands on her feet & Catwoman SNAP SUPLEX The Incredible Hulk whom blocks it to SNAP SUPLEX Catwoman, but now she blocks it & Catwoman SNAP SUPLEX The Incredible Hulk on the second attempt withing a few seconds. Catwoman pulls up The Incredible Hulk whom GORILLA PRESS SLAMS Catwoman & then SPLASHES DOWN on the canvass, as he missed her as she rolled out of harms way. Catwoman pulls up The Incredible Hulk to HEADLOCK PUNCH his face ... one, ... two, ... three times, until The Incredible Hulk BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX SLAMS Catwoman, but holds into her to pull her up to BELLY TO BACK FULL NELSON SLAMS her, then ELBOW DROPS her ... one, .... two, ...... three, ....... four, ........... five, .... six, ......... seven, ...... eight, ....... nine, ......... ten times in a row. The Incredible Hulk now CAMEL CLUTCHES Catwoman who is fading fast ( holds on for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five. .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven, .... twelve, .... thirteen, .... fourteen, .... fifteen, .... sixteen, .... eighteen, .... eighteen, .... nineteen, .... twenty seconds ) as she taps out under duress from the bombardment, as the referee motions for the bell, as this match is all over.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
THE INCREDIBLE HULK

THE END OF MATCH 2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

SABLE
BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

I've been in the back, listening & watching all the stuff unfold tonight & I am here to tell the likes of Wonder Woman & Superman, the wrestling divas & I'm sure the superstars, as much as they appreciate all these others coming to the aid of their particular gender. The rest of us will not go quietly into the night. Oh no, I am the most dominate divas on the planet. To prove that I will face not just any superstar, but anyone be it Hercules, be it He-man, be it Conan The Barbarian or be it The Rock or Hulk Hogan. I will not take a back seat to anybody, go got that. So anyone male in the back there, willing to step through these ropes & front up to me, will see what I mean.

SPIDER-MAN

Did I hear you correctly, that your throwing down a open challenge to any male.

SABLE

Yes I did, may I suggest if you can't hear properly, you take off your mask Spiderman, we all know who you are, so you can hear better. Better yet, come down to this ring & let me do it for you.

SPIDER-MAN

You don't act like a woman.

SABLE

Honey, if I'm not a woman, then no woman is a woman on this show. Than Spider-man, I suggest you strongly then really need to remove your mask because it is restricting your vision too.

SPIDERMAN

Are you seriously thinking that a mere mortal woman, can defeat me.

SABLE

This is professional wrestling, I can beat any man or woman on the planet & I can defeat you.

SPIDERMAN

Well there is only one way of finding out, but unfortunately, tonight is not that night.

SABLE

You chicken or something. I know maybe you wear that mask to night the fact your scared of me.

SPIDERMAN

I fear no man, let alone a woman, I have defeated many woman on this show already, you know that.

SABLE

You beat a couple, I give you that. But I'm at a different level & too much woman for you, but if you care to change my opinion, I'm dressed for wrestling match, I see you are too. Why don't we tie one on & see who the better person is.

SPIDERMAN

Ok, then I change my mind, I will come down to that ring, & not only beat you, but make you tap out.

SABLE

Ha, you & whose army. Spiderman I'm waiting, the talking is over, let me show you up close how much woman I am whilst I beat you.

SPIDERMAN

Nothing more to add, let do it.

MATCH 3

SABLE

VS

SPIDERMAN

THE BELL SOUNDS

Spiderman attacks Sable in his new attire since he joined E W F & it has made him menacing & he has won 11 bouts in a row, Sable was only trying toi bait Spiderman who immediately KARATE LEFT & RIGHT SIDE KICKS a corner Sable ( bottom right of screen ) to her chest, midsection ... one, .... two, .... three, ......... four, ......... five, ...... six times. Spiderman then BACK FLIP DOUBLE KICKS Sable to the face as she is already in some bother. Spiderman on the attack again as he CORNER SPLASHES Sable whom DOUBLE BIG BOOT FENDS OFF Spiderman who needs to back off, as Sable RUNNING CLOTHES LINES Spiderman whom despite having his back to air REVERSE HURRICANRANA HEADSCISSOR TOSSES Sable into the corner where she ends up slumped against. Spiderman backs up to give himself up ( standing near the top left of screen, as his starting point, ) then takes off as he flies through the air when almost reaching her to DOUBLE CORNER DROP KICKS Sable to the chest, as she sat up against the corner ( bottom right of screen ).

Sable is helped up to her feet, as Spiderman places her on the top turnbuckle pad, but Sable SPINEBUSTER SLAMS Spiderman to the canvass instantly as she lands directly on top of him & DOUBLE KNEE DRIVES him to his midsection for good measure too. Sable pulls up Spiderman to his feet, as Sable ABDOMINAL STRETCHES Spiderman in the middle of the ring ( as he faces the main camera ) with his right arm out stretched as if pleading for help under mask. Sable ( maintains the hold for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight seconds ) until Sable BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX Spiderman who back flips out of her grasp & lands no his feet, then DOUBLE KNEE DROPS her to the chest as she landed on the canvass without him. Sable is helped to her feet, as Spiderman wastes no time to SNAPMARE into a ROLLING NECK SNAPS Sable, as Spiderman now takes his time, as he begins to get into his zone. Sable feeling the effects, as Spiderman comes off the ropes ( right of screen ) to return to DOUBLE FRONT KICKS Sable DOUBLE KICK from a sitting up position counter, as she used her legs to lash out, then Sable quickly dives on top of Spiderman & with her right fist cocked Sable FURY RIGHTS Spiderman .... once, ......... twice, .............. third, .......... fourth, ................... fifth, ............ sixth, .......... seventh time. Spiderman is released from the onslaught. Sable now softly & gently pulls Spiderman to his feet, as Sable scope up Spiderman to BODY SLAMS him to the canvass, then Sable double flicks her blonde hair back. Sable pulls up Spiderman immediately, no rest for the wicked, as Sable SNAP DDT'S Spiderman who is down, as his head was almost buried into the canvass. Sable is up, as she REAR KNEELING KARATE SLEEPER HOLDS Spiderman who is fading according to his body language, who would know under that mask.

Spiderman begins to rise to is feet ( facing the bottom right of screen corner, two full arm length away ) as Sable ATOMIC KNEE DROPS Spiderman to send him into the corner. Sable waits as she walks over seductively to see Spiderman turn around to face her & then Sable CROSS BODY KICKS Spiderman to the chest .... one, ................. two, ....................... three, ............................. four times. Sable then MULTIPLE ROUNDHOUSE KICKS Spiderman to the face ... one, .... two, ..... three, ........... four, ............. five times. Sable allows Spiderman to stagger from the corner ( bottom right of screen ) as from behind Sable turns Spiderman around to set him up to SABLEBOMB Spiderman & then covers him belly TO belly on the canvass, as she has Spiderman in a sexy dominate pin fall with the referee counting the pin fall .... one, .... two, .... count, as SABLE wins it, just like that & the MATCH IS ALL OVER.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
SABLE

THE END OF MATCH 3

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Last edited by sablebomb; 04-Nov-15 at 09:13.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-15, 04:53
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Entertainment wrestling federation

Great to finally see you back, when I saw the thread, I immediately smiled and brightened up, because I really enjoyed the previous threads of mixed wrestling that I have seen you do, how you had the females win, and sometimes even dominate, even in multiple on one situations.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-15, 17:25
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

great stuff ,want hulk to make wonder woman tap out
The Following User Says Thank You to habib For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Nov-15, 07:24
Last Achievements

Default Re: Entertainment wrestling federation SHOW 1 PART 2

ENTERTAINMENT WRESTLING FEDERATION SHOW 1
PART 2

MATCH 4

1 ON 1 MATCH

HE-MAN

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][/

VS

WONDER WOMAN

BELL SOUNDS

He-man vs Wonder Woman it took E W F to see this match. He-man & Wonder Woman move about the ring as they asses each other, both weary of each others reputations. Wonder Woman locks up to He-man in the middle of the ring as they grapple with a INDIAN KNUCKLE LOCK up against each other as their bodies press into each other. He-man ( with his back to the main camera ) & Wonder Woman ( with her back to the far side of the ring ) in the middle of the ring lock up. The fans surprisingly divided in their chants for each person. Wonder Woman refusing to show He-man that he is strong, as is He-man not wanting to allow the other to see them vulnerable in a early test of strength to get this underway. Wonder Woman forcing He-man back, but He-man BELLY TO BELLY OVERHEAD SUPLEX as a counter to toss Wonder Woman who lands on her feet, as she showed great agility. He-man gets up off the canvass to see as he turned around. Wonder Woman was on her feet the whole time waiting for He-man to get up. Wonder Woman motions to He-man come on tough guy, lets see what your made off. Wonder Woman ( with her back near the top left of screen ) LEFT & RIGHT BOXING JABS He-man to the face, who LEFT & RIGHT CROSS HOOKS Wonder Woman .. one, .....two, .... three times, as He-man immediately returned the favor. Wonder Woman KARATE HIGH KICKS He-man to the face, only for He-man to MIDRIFF PUNCHES Wonder Woman ... one, .... two, .... three, ....... four times, lifting Wonder Woman off the canvass with each penetrating blow. Wonder Woman then KARATE SPIN KICKS He-man to the chest as he moved in on her to connect then Wonder Woman locks up, as they grapple pressing their bodies against each other in the middle of the ring. He-man POWER PRESS SLAMS Wonder Woman who rolls to the outside floor after landing on the canvass winded to re-asses the situation she has found herself in this match, as she walks the outside floor ( far side of the ring ) composing herself.

Wonder Woman & He-man are now both in the ring, as Wonder Woman re-joins the action, after the shortest of short breaks. He-man moving about as he seizes up Wonder Woman ( with her back very near the far side of the ring ropes ) as they COLLAR TIE UP, as Wonder Woman scope up He-man to BODY SLAMS him to the canvass, as Wonder Woman turns her back to He-man gloating about her move. He-man however is up, as he springs to life as He-man ( with his back to the middle of the ring & the main camera side of the ring ) from behind FULL NELSON SLAMS Wonder Woman with all his might to the canvass, that hurt. He-man then pulls up Wonder Woman to POWERFULK BACK BREAKS Wonder Woman to apply a CRUCIFIX ARM STRETCH as He-man stretches both her arms out & you can see Wonder Woman actually has amazon like biceps, not very big, but femme all the same. Wonder Woman power incredible as she breaks the hold & flings her opponent all in one motion to the ropes ( main camera ) as He-man rebounded off the ropes & landed on the canvass. Wonder Woman gets up with purpose as seh walks over to BITCH BACKHAND SLAPS He-man as he rose to his feet ( with his back against the ropes, main camera ) copping ... one, ........ two, ........... three times, as his head snapped from one side to another with pace. Wonder Woman then pulls He-man away from the ropes, whom MILITARY PRESS SLAMS Wonder Woman showing her, it will take a hell of a lot to put him away too. Wonder Woman looks up only to see He-man SPLASHING down across her lower back.

Wonder Woman is pulled up to her feet, as He-man ABDOMINAL STRETCHES Wonder Woman who is straining under the pressure to remain in this match, as Wonder Woman HIP TOSSES He-man to escape then Wonder Woman ROLLING NECK SNAPS He-man as a follow up, as she rose to her feet Wonder Woman DOUBLE FRONT DROP KICKS He-man whom was sitting up in the middle of the ring on the canvass ( with his back to the left of screen ropes ) as He-man catches Wonder Woman attempting her move & was able to counter attack, as He-man MODIFIED SITTING SPINE BUSTERS Wonder Woman showing he is equal power to anything Wonder Woman can dish up & can attack from any position & at any moment. He-man pulls up Wonder Woman to feet by her hair ruthlessly, as He-man applies a STANDING FULL NELSON LOCKS Wonder Woman on her feet, as she is trying to break out of this hold. Wonder Woman ( held in the hold for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven seconds ) until Wonder Woman breaks free & KARATE LEFT & RIGHT COMBINATION BACK ELBOWS He-man to his rib cage ... one, ... two, .... three, ....... four times. He-man responds as he REAR WAIST LOCKS Wonder Woman whom grapples out of the hold to STANDING SIDE HEADLOCKS He-man as she THROAT PUNCHES him .... one, .... two, ........................... three times, as He-man BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX SLAMS Wonder Woman who HEADLOCKS PUNCHES He-man in return, as this goes back & forward until they both get up & stand apart from each other assessing each other, yet again.

Wonder Woman & He-man move about again, as they lock up yet again, this time Wonder Woman FURY RIGHTS He-man ( who has his back to the bottom left of screen corner ) landing ... one, ..... two, ............ three, .................. four, ...................... five blows in a row. He-man then LEFT & RIGHTS Wonder Woman .. one, ... two, ... three times, as Wonder Woman LEFT & RIGHT CROSS KICKS He-man to the face .......... one, ..................... two, ........................... three, .................................. four times. Wonder Woman now SPINNING REVERSE KICKS the air, as He-man ducked underneath & He-man SUPER KICKS Wonder Woman & connect as she is about to fall to the canvass, He-man SPEARS her in lightning fast fashion & almost buries Wonder Woman as he land on top of her on the canvass. He-man remains on top of Wonder Woman & proceeds to pin her shoulders to the canvass in a show of strength authority pin, but just as the referee was about to lay a count, Wonder Woman was able to kick He-man over & Wonder Woman takes the upper position & Wonder Woman GRAPEVINE BODY SCISSORS He-man who face is smothered by the breast nipples of Wonder Woman tucked away in her outfit. Wonder Woman sensing He-man stiff now pressing up against her washboard six pack midriff, as her femme fatale power is a turn on for He-man despite him wanting to win, he can realize he is up against a tough & sexy woman, whose reputation has been enhanced since facing her today. Wonder Woman has He-man in big trouble, as he is weakening his resolve is fading fast now. Wonder Woman begins kissing He-man on the lips, as she too is turned on by He-man & his ability to match her up until now. He-man can't help himself as his hands now rubbing her upper back whilst in her GRAPEVINE BODY SCISSORS & Wonder Woman ass is now grabbed by Wonder Woman who is still kissing He-man with tongue ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven, .... twelve, .... thirteen, .... fourteen, .... fifteen, .... sixteen seconds ) as Wonder Woman tells He-man " Why fight this, submit to me & let's finish this in my room or yours ", as He-man taps out, as his stiff in his trunks is so big he can lift Wonder Woman off his belly, just enough to prove it, as he can no longer take it, as he too desires for Wonder Woman, as the referee motions for the bell, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
WONDER WOMAN

THE END OF MATCH 4
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Nov-15, 21:52
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

book a rematch of he man vs wonder woman,its awsome
The Following User Says Thank You to habib For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-15, 01:28
Last Achievements

Another great match, I love how she not only made him submit to her physically, but sexually too.
Old 13-Nov-15, 04:15
Last Achievements

Default Re: Entertainment wrestling federation SHOW 1 PART 3

ENTERTAINMENT WRESTLING FEDERATION SHOW 1
PART 3

HULK HOGAN
BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

MEAN GENE OAKLAND

I'm here with the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION in Hulk Hogan, Hogan you have beaten many divas on E W F, but tonight you face Katy Perry.

HULK HOGAN

Well you know Mean Gene, over the years I have said my prayers, eaten my vitemins & used these 24 inch pythons to beat some of the biggest & baddest men that ever set foot on this planet, that included The Incredible Hulk & Batman to prove I am immortal. But the divas are a whole new proportion they play for keeps man.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND

Hogan I have seen you, known you even longer. You are a legend of the squared circle, You have defeated Sable, Torrie Wilson, Trish Stratus & many of the wrestling divas. But tonight you face someone you have seen from a distance take on & end The Undertaker Wrestlemania streak, someone who defeated Demolition in a 2 on 1 Match & even beat Sting.

HULK HOGAN

Katy Perry, listen up sister, I was always taught to treat women right, but I have seen what you ladies do in that ring & you play for keeps. So I have no room for mercy. No way will I allow my name to be used to be humiliated by a pop diva.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND

Can you take you her, Hogan can you do it.

HULK HOGAN

That's a question many have asked, many have wondered. I believe I can, but until I climb into that ring & stand opposite her, I won't know.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND

Not to be more pressure on you, but apart from one make the other superstars haven't fared well, what makes you think you have the tools to defeat Katy Perry, Hogan.

HULK HOGAN

I have trained & prepared mentally & physically for this contest & tonight in that ring, I will shock the world & defeat Katy Perry. You heard me, I will shock the world & beat Katy Perry. Katy Perry Whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania destroys you?

MEAN GENE OAKLAND

There he goes the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION Hulk Hogan.

MATCH 5

1 ON 1 MATCH

HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

HULK HOGAN

CHAMPION

VS

KATY PERRY

CHALLENGER

BELL SOUNDS

Hulk Hogan pointing at Katy Perry after he handed over his belt, then has stern words with Katy Perry. Katy Perry smirks at the champion, as they move about the ring, as Katy Perry ( with her back to the bottom right of screen corner ) immediately attacks as Katy Perry MULTIPLE FURY RIGHTS Hogan immediately ... one, ... two, .... three, ..... four, .......... five, ........... six times, as Hogan needs to retreat. Katy Perry allows Hogan to back off to the ropes ( right of screen ) as Katy Perry slowly moves in on the champion. Hulk Hogan lunges at Katy Perry whom shakes her topless breasts in the face of Hogan then quickly STANDING HEADLOCK Hogan, as she now taunts Hogan " Do you like my breasts Hogan', as Katy Perry KARATE TOSSES Hogan to the canvass, he gets up right away, but Katy Perry RUNNING SPEARS Hogan to drive him to the canvass & land on top of him too. Hogan the champion is in trouble. Katy Perry pulls up Hogan to his feet, as Katy Perry set up Hogan already & Katy Perry ( with her back to the far side of the ring ) TOMBSTONE PINS Hogan, as she covers him with her crunch in his face, whilst resting the palms of her hands on his chest, as the referee counts .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER. Hogan hasn't moved,as Katy Perry pulls up Hogan to drape him over her shoulders then display him as she walks around the walk before Katy Perry TOSSES Hogan to the outside floor ( main camera, side of the ring ) as Katy Perry struts in the ring, with her arms raised, soaking in the admiration of her conquest so easily. The fans are stunned, with the ease in which Katy Perry defeated Hogan & then dumped his body to the outside floor to humiliate him in record time for him in losing a title match, never before as Hogan lost in such quick fashion.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
KATY PERRY
&
NEW

HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

THE END OF MATCH 5

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 6

2 ON 1 HANDICAP TAG MATCH

JULIE STRAIN

VS

NINJA

&

SHAO KAHN

BELL SOUNDS

Julie Strain all woman you can get & then some in a 2 on 1 Handicap Tag Match. Ninja will commence things for his team, as Julie Strain locks up to Ninja immediately, as Ninja ( with his back to the right of screen ) SNAP SUPLEX Julie Strain, but holds onto her as he pulls her up to her feet & Ninja ( with his back to the far side of the ring ) easily SNAP SUPLEX Julie Strain for a second time in a row. However Ninja not done with this sequence of moves just yet, as Ninja held onto Julie Strain & Ninja has pulled up Julie Strain after holding onto her to SNAP SUPLEX her a third time in succession, before releasing her & leaving her on the canvass. Ninja tags in Shao Kahn who climbs into the ring, so big & tall that he is, with headgear still on & all, so to intimidate his opponents. Shao Kahn easily BACK BREAKS Julie Strain to leave her feeling for her lower back in her sexy white ring attire along with sexy white boots. Ninja on the apron looking on, as he watches Shao Kahn ( with his back to the bottom right of screen corner ) walking towards the middle of the ring, with Julie Strain in hoisted in his arms to BODY SLAM Julie Strain with no effort. Shao Kahn tells the referee to go to fuck off, as he returns his focus on Julie Strain whom sprung to life & Julie Strain ( with her back to the top right of screen corner ) in the middle of the ring, is finally on the attack as Julie Strain FOREARM SHOTS Shao Kahn .. one, ... two, ...... three, ......... four, .............. five, ........................ six times, this backing him into the corner ( bottom left of screen corner ).

Julie Strain now CORNER BOOT CHOKES Shao Kahn showing something the fans love to see, as Julie Strain SIDE FOOT CORNER BOOT CHOKES Shao Kahn who is unable to break the move ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight seconds ). Julie Strain from behind gets a DOUBLE DROP KICK to the back of her head from Ninja. Ninja returns to his corner, after making a save on his partner, whom SPINE BUSTER SLAMS Julie Strain to the canvass, leaving her grimacing in the middle of the ring on the canvass. Shao Kahn comes off the ropes ( far side of the ring ) after attacking them to return to DIVING SPLASHES DOWN on Julie Strain whom rolled out of harms way. Julie Strain gets up, as Ninja showed his frustration at his teammates error. Julie Strain now pulls up Shao Kahn & Julie Strain in the middle of the ring, in a sexy white attire & curves that go all the way easily BODY SLAMS Shao Kahn leaving him on the canvass. Shao Kahn gets up straight away, only for Julie Strain ( with her back much closer to the main camera ) to scope BODY SLAMS Shao Kahn for a second time in a row. Shao Kahn gets up again, as he is tough as Julie Strain ( very near & side on to the main camera, with her back to the right of screen ) scopes him up to BODY SLAMS Shao Kahn then Julie Strain pulls up Shao Kahn to ONE HANDED CHOKE SLAMS him to the canvass, then stands over him, as she glares over as Ninja on the apron wanting to get back involved.

Julie Strain pulls up Shao Kahn to MILITARY PRESS HOISTS the huge mountain man & displays him ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds ) before Ninja FLYING CROSS BODY TAKES DOWN them both. Ninja illegally still on the attack as he return off the ropes ( right of screen ropes ) to fly through the air to SPRINGBOARD DOUBLE FRONT KICKS Julie Strain as she got up, whom TAEKWONDO SPIN KICK Ninja to the face to upend him as he landed on the canvass. Julie Strain pulls up Ninja, but in doing so it allowed Shao Kahn whom has never lost a match, as he is not only powerful, but he keeps coming as he FULL NELSON SLAMS Julie Strain to the canvass. Shao Kahn pulls up Julie Strain to her feet, as Shao Kahn to scope BODY SLAMS Julie Strain near the corner ( bottom right of screen ) to tag in legally Ninja. Ninja appearing to have recovered ROLLING NECK SNAPS Julie Strain to leave her in some distress. Ninja applying a KNEELING ABDOMINAL STRETCH on Julie Strain whom fights it. Julie Strain ( held down in this hold for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven seconds ) until Ninja releases her to pull her up to IRISH WHIPS Julie Strain to the ropes ( far side of the ring ) on her return Ninja SPINNING BACK HEEL KICKS Julie Strain whom countered as she MATRIX EVADES the blow, only to KARATE BACKFLIP DOUBLE DROP KICKS Ninja to the face as he was kneeling after missing his target. Julie Strain places the head of Ninja between her thighs & squeezes, as she raffles her white attire to show off her wet nipples. Julie Strain squeezing harder & harder. Julie Strain ( after .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, ..... five, .... six, .... seven seconds ) releases her STANDING HEADSCISSORS on Ninja. Julie Strain now stands side on to Ninja who is on his knees, as Julie Strain HIGH KICKS his face with sexy moves, as Ninja is down rolling around on the canvass.

Julie Strain pulls up Ninja to PUMPHANDLE POWERSLAMS Ninja, as Julie Strain is up, as Shao Kahn comes in & Julie Strain DOUBLE DROP KICKS Shao Kahn whom swats it away to VICE GRIP Julie Strain as she rose to her feet, allowing Ninja to DOUBLE DROP KICK her to the face then watch her fall down. Ninja DOUBLE BACK LEG DROPS Julie Strain on all fours. Ninja heads to the corner to tag in Shao Kahn whom returned to the apron. Julie Strain is up, but groggy, as Shao Kahn SPINE BUSTER SLAMS her to the canvass from a great height. Julie Strain is left down on the canvass, where Shao Kahn CAMEL CLUTCHES Julie Strain after NINJA had FROGSPLASHED Julie Strain illegally. Shao kahn now applies his move, a move he has never had broken in his time since joining E W F. Shao Kahn punishing JUlie Strain whom is fighting it as she screams in agony, but refuses to submit.

Julie Strain straining as he crawls on her belly towards the ropes, as Shao Kahn shakes his head yelling no way, as Julie Strain ( takes .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven seconds ) to reach the ropes ( far side of the ring ) as the referee demands a clean break. Shao Kahn angry as he refuses ( continuing on for another .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight seconds ) before releasing, why didn't the referee apply a 5 count, fans are wondering, it was done too late after he let Shao Kahn get away with too much. Shao Kahn on his feet, motions to Julie Strain who doesn't have a clue to rise to her feet, so he can finish her off. Julie Strain using the ropes ( far side of the ring, taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds ) as she up, she has one her breasts exposed, as Shao Kahn is captivated by it, it allows Julie Strain to walk up RIGHT BOXING HOOKS Shao Kahn with so much power, it spin him around 360 degrees, before Julie Strain tucks in her breasts back into her outfit, then easily lifts him onto her shoulders as Julie Strain all 6 ft 3 of her easily TORTURE RACKS Shao Kahn as he is battling now to not pass out, a move Julie Strain has never had broken it must be stated. Ninja knowing it MISSILE DROP KICKS Julie Strain coming off the top turnbuckle pad ( bottom right of screen ) but he flew into a BIG BOOT FEND OFF to his face that almost took his head off whilst Julie Strain had Shao Kahn still in her TORTURE RACK ( as she faces the main camera ) in a sexy seductive stance, as she shows off all woman that she is. Julie Strain whilst she TORTURE RACKS Shao Kahn is standing on the chest of Ninja with her sexy nine inch white knee high boots, as she now dominating her two opponent. Julie Strain has them both in agony, as Julie Strain converts her TORTURE RACK into a POPWERSLAMS Shao Kahn directly on top of Ninja thus pinning them one of top of the other directly on top of each other, as Julie Strain crossways covers them to press down on them with her sexy body, as the referee because both their shoulders are pinned to the mat, as the count is .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

THE WINNER OF THE MATCH
JULIE STRAIN

THE END OF MATCH 6

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Last edited by sablebomb; 13-Nov-15 at 07:20.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-15, 23:38
Last Achievements

Nice! Katy Perry absolutely dominated Hogan there, he barely had a chance, I was hoping that she would, but maybe I would've liked to see her prolong the torture by showing off her strength, throwing him around, pressing him over her head, doing a hanging suplex for a minute or two, but still, dominant performance, just the kind I like to see, as was the handicap match, Julie Strain looked great, dominating two martial arts masters through her pure strength and athleticism.
Old 29-Dec-15, 03:10
Last Achievements

Default Entertainment wrestling federation SHOW 1 PART 4

MATCH 6

HELL IN A CELL MATCH

2 ON MATCH HANDICAP MATCH

THE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION

VS

TRISH STRATUS

BELL SOUNDS

We’ve seen Trish Stratus wrestle in this outfit before but against The Brothers of Destruction in a 2-1 HELL IN A CELL HANDICAP MATCH. No tag out, no where to run or go for her or will that be the case for her opponents. Trish Stratus smiling at her opponents as she has some words for them “ Boys you have no where to run, I will make your lives Hell before I finish you both off’. The Brothers of Destruction slowly move towards Trish Stratus whom is ready for bed & whatever thrown in. The Brothers of Destruction lunge at Trish Stratus whom MATRIX EVADES their RUNNING DOUBLE CLOTHES LINE as they both turn to see where Trish Stratus has got to she DOUBLE KARATE SPLIT KICKS them to their faces as they both land on canvass with their arms out stretched already as they both lay sprawled out. Trish Stratus now DOUBLE CHEERLEADER LEG SPLIT DROPS their throats as a follow up, as they both roll along the canvass towards the ropes either side of where they fell & lie on the apron edges. Kane rolls out onto the apron ( left of screen ) as for The Undertaker ( he rolled to the far side of the ring ) apron. Trish Stratus now comes for Kane whom got up, as Trish Stratus SIDE KICKS him to the throat to send him flying off the apron & he crashes against the HELL IN THE CELL structure surrounding the ring, before he lands on the outside floor inside the HELL IN THE CELL. Trish Stratus now wonders over to The Undertaker whom got up, as Trish Stratus KARATE SPIN KICKS The Undertaker to send him flying off the apron with the force of that kick as The Undertaker landed on the outside floor, after coming off the apron. Trish Stratus now heads for the ropes ( top left of screen ropes & top left of screen corner ), as she seductively exists the ring, then walks down the steps very sexily towards Kane who is getting to his feet. Trish Stratus approaches Kane then KARATE SIDE KICKS his chest to then SCOPE BODY SLAMS Kane on to the outside floor inside the HELL IN THE CELL structure after he bent over & left himself open for the follow up move.

The Undertaker meanwhile gets to his feet groggy as he makes his way to help his brother as he does he sees Trish Status has pulled up Kane. The Trish Stratus looks for the fans approval before Trish Stratus CHOKE SLAMS Kane to leave him sprawled out on the outside floor, as she spins to see the look on The Undertaker’s face, as he is backing away. Trish Stratus seductively walks towards The Undertaker tripping over himself to get away, as she falls down, still groggy from the blows he himself has endured so early in this bout. Trish Stratus allows The Undertaker to get up, as Trish Stratus CHICK KICKS The Undertaker with such venom he rebounds off the HELL IN THE CELL structure into the path of Trish Stratus whom MILITARY PRESS HOISTS The Undertaker then holds him on the outside floor ( for …. One, …. Two, …. Three, …. Four, …. Five times ) & then toss him onto the steel steps as he remains down & almost out. Kane has got to his feet, as he saw what happened & now he is back peddling too. Trish Stratus reaches him as Trish Stratus SCOPE BODY SLAMS Kane … one, …………… two, ……….. three times in a row, before she rolls him back into the ring under the bottom rope.

Trish Stratus now helps The Undertaker to his feet, as she rams him back in under the bottom rope ( far side of the ring ). Trish Stratus climbs up the steel steps back into the ring in her sexy lingerie outfit. Trish Stratus now allows The Brothers of Destruction to stand as Trish Stratus DOUBLE CHOKE SLAMS them to the canvass so effortlessly, as she places a show on each other chest with her hands on her hips, as the referee counts the pin fall …. One, …. Two, …. Three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

WINNER OF THE MATCH'
TRISH STRATUS

THE END OF MATCH 6

Last edited by sablebomb; 29-Dec-15 at 14:29.