Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jul-18, 22:22
Points: 2,882, Level: 22 Points: 2,882, Level: 22 Points: 2,882, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Free filming session - Megan Jones & Mia Annabella

#FreeSession to any man brave enough to #film some #Knockout #clips with @MiaAnnabella83 and I here in the #UK. Take advantage because we usually charge $600/hr. #Retweet #Share #VictimsWanted CONTACT ME NOW!!! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

#PSA :: We love getting all your eagerness to volunteer for these knock off clips but we have a protocol to follow. If you show up & are unmable to film knockout clips, be prepared to pay $200 which will be placed on the counter until we can determine if the content can be shot.

Just seen this. What do you guys think? Safe to do? Sounds tempting. But sounds like one of them careful what you wish for experiences.
The Following User Says Thank You to Yousafhamood For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-18, 22:39
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts
Default Re: Free filming session - Megan Jones & Mia Annabella

I'm not into knockouts so probably wouldn't do it. It's tempting, though!

But definitely "sounds like one of them careful what you wish for experiences," As you say.

Buyer beware. But I can see some people doing this and enjoying it.
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-18, 22:52
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

If they are filming knockout videos, then chances are that the clips are going to be sold on websites like clips4sale. if you're comfortable with your face potentially being shown on those websites(or if they are fine with masks), then this sounds like an excellent deal. especially if you are up for ko's.

speaking from my experience alone, i have been ko'd several times in sessions. there was one experience where i kept getting ko'd back to back with little break. The scariest thing out of this experience was that at one point the woman was going for another ko and before I was out, my chest had a very sharp pain. couldnt mutter any safe words and couldn't stop myself from getting ko'd. and bam, i was out and woke up groggy.

another experience where I was ko'd several times, with good breaks inbetween. they knew when to let go as soon as I was out. they rubbed my head and made sure to keep me calm and collected. for me, the key was that they focused on being more "safe". Letting go of the hold as soon as I was out. Having me take as much of a break as I can. I've seen some videos where guys get ko'd several times in a video with no breaks or cuts, and i'm amazed at how much they can handle.

I wouldn't take the deal, as i'm not comfortable having my face shown on camera. but for someone who is fine with it, then this would be awesome.

Another thing to take into account is that people are "different", even if they have been ko'd previously. I've had some women(who are pros in the industry) try to put me out with a sleeper or triangle. And they failed spectacularly, or the hold was extremely painful. Others where they applied the same hold and there was minimal to no pain at all from the start to finish.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 08-Jul-18 at 23:00.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-18, 15:51
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

It's not really a session. When you film for someone you are their employer and your likes and needs aren't really cared for. (even if they are cool and want you to have a good time)

So if you do it, just know you are working for them and doing what they want. If you're cool with that (and having your face exposed forever) go for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-18, 18:45
Points: 2,882, Level: 22 Points: 2,882, Level: 22 Points: 2,882, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I enquired but they said no masks so not something i want to be doing showing my face.
Old 09-Jul-18, 19:48
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Seems like they found their victim.

The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-18, 05:03
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousafhamood [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
FreeSession to any man brave enough to film some Knockout clips with @MiaAnnabella83 and Megan Jones here in the UK. Take advantage because we usually charge $600/hr.

We love getting all your eagerness to volunteer for these knock off clips but we have a protocol to follow. If you show up & are unmable to film knockout clips, be prepared to pay $200 which will be placed on the counter until we can determine if the content can be shot.
The excitement here is the taunting possibility that these two girls would determine that since you agreed to do this, that they would be allowed to disregard any of your panic or attempts to change your mind once the action begins. This idea of a forfeit fee for a no show should be standard practice whenever male jobbers are arranged for a mixed wrestling film session.

Sounds great to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post: