Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Experience of mixed wrestling headlocks
Guy: Never lost to a girl 6 12.50%
Guy: Lost but not to a headlock 7 14.58%
Guy: Pinned involving a headlock 14 29.17%
Guy: Pinned in just a headlock 17 35.42%
Guy: Been taken down in a headlock then pinned in another pin 21 43.75%
Guy: Been taken down in a headlock and pinned in a headlock 19 39.58%
Guy: Been trapped in a standing headlock and led around 17 35.42%
Guy: Been trapped in a standing headlock and led around in public 9 18.75%
Lady: Never beat a guy 0 0%
Lady: Won but not with a headlock 0 0%
Lady: Pinned a guy involving a headlock 0 0%
Lady: Pinned a guy in just a headlock 0 0%
Lady: Taken a guy down in a headlock then pinned him in another pin 1 2.08%
Lady: Taken a guy down in a headlock and pinned him in a headlock 0 0%
Lady: Trapped a guy in a standing headlock and led him around 0 0%
Lady: Trapped a guy in a standing headlock and led him around in public 2 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13-Jul-18, 01:25
Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Mixed Wrestling Headlocks

I have often been beaten by girls using headlocks, from a realtively young age. In theory headlocks are easy to avoid and escape from, but in practice I find it very difficult to avoid being headlocked by an aggressive female and very rarely do I manage to escape. Do others have similar experiences - please complete the poll?
Old 13-Jul-18, 01:52
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mixed Wrestling Headlocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldownd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have often been beaten by girls using headlocks, from a realtively young age. In theory headlocks are easy to avoid and escape from, but in practice I find it very difficult to avoid being headlocked by an aggressive female and very rarely do I manage to escape. Do others have similar experiences - please complete the poll?
I feel headlocks are easy to avoid but if you do get trapped on the ground and your opponent locks it on it could be very difficult to escape. I’ve tapped many times to the hold after trying to escape for many minutes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-18, 05:14
Points: 4,184, Level: 27 Points: 4,184, Level: 27 Points: 4,184, Level: 27
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Headlocks + Big Boobs = Heaven
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xemu For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-18, 05:21
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Never lost to a headlock, but have tapped to a guillotine choke more than once.
Old 13-Jul-18, 22:17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemu [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Headlocks + Big Boobs = Heaven

I have been pinned down in a headlock in public by a well built girl with a good 40lb (20kg) weight advantage over me. She used her weight and the turning power of the headlock with her hands locked together to force me over increasingly flat on my back with her weight helping to pin me down and the right side of her breast rising up over my face to give a pretty effective partial smother. My right arm was scissored between her thighs. There was little I could do with my left arm. She kept her head well tucked in.

The other girls watching were teasing me saying things like "Are you enjoying yourself down there?". To a certain extent I was. She had big soft breasts. However, it was humiliating to be pinned down so easily by a girl particularly in front of 5 other girls.

Then the girl herself started taunting me "Ah poor boy are my big breasts suffocating you? Can't you get up?". When I didn't reply she put the headlock on even harder crushing the back of my neck and forcing my face into her breast.

"Don't be a rude little boy. I asked you two questions. I want an answer!".

She clearly knew how to use her weight well. I hadn't been able to escape yet and her headlock was getting more secure, and I was getting more exhausted as her heavy body flattened me and her right breast blocked most of my air. I knew that I was not going to be able to escape. I decided to give her what she wanted and hoped she would let me go before it got any more embarrassing. I had to think quickly about what she had asked. "Sorry, yes it is getting a little difficult to breathe down here and it is a pretty good pin."

"That's not good enough!" she said "Admit that I pinned you fair and square and you can't get out."

It hadn't been entirely fair and square. She turned a hug into a headlock and then taken me down but I didn't think it was a good time to point that out. People would just say that as a guy I should be able to get out even if she did cheat a little, but I had to admit that she had me well and truly pinned.

"OK, you pinned me down fair and square and I can't get out." I said into the side of her breast.

"I didn't quite hear that and the girls need to hear it too. Louder!" she commanded.

"You pinned me down fair and square and I can't get out" I shouted, at exactly the same time that she lifted her breast from my face so it came out much louder than I expected. The other girls giggled.

"OK I'll let you go, but only if you let ********* take a photo of me with my foot on your chest showing that I beat you, then then you have to promise to kiss my feet and my big round ass. If not, you're staying down there until you agree. Hey, ******** take a few photos of me pinning him."

The camera clicked away. This was getting more embarrassing by the minute. Fortunately this all happened before the age of the facebook but I knew that there was a clear risk of further humiliation if those photos got shared around.

"Do you agree to my terms or do I ask two of the girls to take your trousers down while I've got you pinned. You know that there is nothing you can do to stop them!"

I knew it was true. "OK, I agree."

As promised she got off me and posed with her foot on my chest while the camera clicked. Then I knelt before her and kissed her feet. Then she turned, lifted her skirt and I kissed her ass. She was only wearing a thong. She did have a very sexy ass so I liked kissing it, but I also knew that this was intended to further humiliate me and it was.

"Is that enough? Can I go now?"

In a flash she turned, caught me in a left head lock and took me down to exactly the same position as she had on the right.

"No, I don't feel like letting you go yet. I like flattening you. What are you going to do about it?" She knew already that there was nothing I could do about it.

Fortunately for me two of the girls watching were a bit more sympathetic "OK ******** you've proved your point, but maybe you should let him go now. The other guys will be back soon."

"Maybe" She kept the pin on for a bit longer just to prove that she could but she did eventually let me go. I left immediately. I didn't want to be around when the other guys came back in case girls told them what had happened, or showed the photos.
The Following User Says Thank You to pauldownd For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jul-18, 17:28
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Happened to me once that I totally lost a fight to a dominant lady smaller than me.

First it was the surprising moment that she literally jumped towards my neck and pulled me down brutally.

Then it was hurting like hell how tight she locked me underneath herself leaning extremly forward.

Then her flexibility with her legs to react on every trying to get up pushing/pulling me down again with herself.

Her momentan power when I finally managed to bring her hands apart from each other how her armpit stayed merciless locked.

Then finally she got my right arm with her legs, angeling them so my upper arm was in her thighs and my wrist under her lower leg. On the end I totally gave up cause she bend my arm in her legs hurtfully whenever I moved.

She didnt let go anymore and I was kind of glad when the session ended.

My other experience is that one shouldnt let a lady too much time to get the best position for ballance and angle. And in each case avoid that she get one arm in her legs, girls really like to try that.
So until now I could escape all female headlocks even it was very difficult and took some time often. Exept this one lady.
Old 17-Jul-18, 22:43
Last Achievements

Just to clarify, I don't think I have ever tapped in a headlock through pain, although I came close to it once when the lady was driving her forearm into my neck vertebrae. On that particular occasion I actually managed to escape.

I normally wrestle for pins or submissions. I don't bother with the pro-wrestling both shoulders have to be on the mats criteria, but if she has had me under her control for 30-60 seconds, then I would definitely count that as a pin. Then I think it is a matter of giving credit where it is due. She was beaten me and I should acknowledge it. Most session wrestlers don't want to spend ages in the same pin waiting for the guy to give up. They want him to tap so they know that they can move to a different pin, or let him go so they can pin him again to prove that it wasn't just luck. Of course, some will keep the pin on longer if they think the guy is just submitting to conserve energy, or just because they can. Non-session wrestlers may have a different agenda.
Old 20-Jul-18, 22:01
Last Achievements

Two common variations of the side headlock pin that have been used on me are

a) scissoring the lower of the guy's arm - Depending on the positioning of the lady's legs she can apply an arm lock to force a submission

b) kesa gatame judo variation whereby the lower of the guy's arm is trapped under the armpit of the lady

both (a) and (b) leave the guy's other arm free, but if the lady keeps her head down and moves around to keep her body perpendicular to the guy's he cannot always do that much with this free arm.

c) as per (a) but the upper of my arms was also trapped under the lady's armpit so both the lower and the uppermost arms were trapped.

d) When in (b) I reached around with my free arm to try to get a chin lock to force her head back to try to escape she applied a wrist lock.

Has anyone experienced any other significant variations?

Paul Downd
The Following User Says Thank You to pauldownd For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-18, 08:14
Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

As many people are saying, in my session with Chloe Davies she got a good few submissions from me by pinning me in a headlock and then taking my arm between his / her thighs and performing an armbar. My arm hurt for around a week or so after - not really painful but I could feel it
Old 21-Jul-18, 08:24
Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Jen Thomas has the best headlock of any session girl that I have faced...very, very tight!