Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jan-13, 12:14
Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Mahea reviews

I seem to be getting some positive feedback from my previous reviews on Jennifer Thomas and Jolie, so I thought that I would continue and write one about Mahea from California. Now Mahea was very prompt and organized with her emails and we arranged to meet at that hotel that I was staying at. What was very impressive and comforting was the fact that she brought her own mats. I have found that wrestling on blankets or quilts is not optimal - for some reason I always come away with carpet burn. When she turned up I was immediately impressed with her raw athleticism - this was no gym rat, this was an athlete, broad shoulders tapering down to a narrow waist - from the few reviews I had read I was concerned that she might be too good for me after all she had fought some mma bouts.

So we went about setting up the mats and we got to talking, turns out she was good at nearly every sport she did and she looked it, she has a particular interest in surfing, hence the broad shoulders and strong back. It turns out that she had already wrestled earlier that day against Cheyenne Jewel, which is interesting as I had just wrestled Cheyenne myself not more than an hour previously. Apparently Cheyenne had warned Mahea about me saying that I was stronger and better than I thought - as a result Mhea was prepared.

So we got to wrestling and much to my surprise after only about 1 minute of action I managed to get Mahea to tap with an armbar. I think she didn't expect this and actually congratulated me. The next submission would not come for at least 10 minutes as Mahea escaped hold after hold and really impressed me with her defensive work. Eventually I got her back and whilst going for a RNC, managed to squeeze her ribs at the same time and she submitted to the scissors. She was shocked, I don't think she had ever had that done to her. She said that in all her mma no one had even tried to submit her like that!

So we took a break chatted and armwrestled a little, which I won pretty easily and then we got back to it. We wrestled for another 20-25 minutes and I managed to get 2 more submissions by RNC and armbar and then she asked me if she could have my back. I said of course as I like when I am winning to give the girls a chance to tap me. So she took up a position where she basically had me in position for a RNC - except I kept my chin down and then we went at it, after a minute or so of furious struggling I managed to throw her off and she asked to try again...with much the same result. After this she said, "basically, you are too strong for me."

So all in all, I won 4-0, but apart from the first quick tap, they were all protracted, hard won submissions, she is a very good defensive wrestler, quite strong, quick and fit, but I was never in any real danger of submitting. She is attractive, in a different sort of exotic way and I found her easy to talk to. She posed for some pics and chatted awhile afterwards and when she left Julie Squeeze awaited me 30 minutes later but that's another story for another day...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bum8 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-13, 23:26
Points: 3,693, Level: 25 Points: 3,693, Level: 25 Points: 3,693, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Default Re: Review: session with Mahea

I just had my first mixed wrestling session ever and it was with Mahea.
She was a pleasure to arrange things with right from the start. Everything went quite smoothly and when I arrived for the session I was in for quite a surprise.

Mahea is very attractive woman, and she is very obviously strong and athletic.
I thought my weight advantage of about 50 pounds would be enough to allow me to handle this woman but I was mistaken. She really put me through the wringer making me submit to a large variety of holds, and controlling the match throughout.
While i am not an experienced wrestler I was not expecting such a one-sided session. Mahea is a very skilled fighter. I have the black and blue's to prove it...lol..

She is a very sweet girl and easy to talk to, I would recommend highly to anyone who enjoys wrestling with a beautiful, strong, personable young lady.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Northernmike For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-13, 00:24
Banned
Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Mahea's one of the good eggs on the session scene. A breeze to schedule with and has a relaxed, laid back, surfer attitude. Can't go wrong seeing her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cubsfan4life68 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-13, 01:20
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Are you the same size? If so, you certainly defeated her decisively--wow! Congratulations.
Old 25-Oct-13, 23:26
Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,648 Times in 517 Posts

I just saw Mahea last week and you might have a different result if you see her again. I had seen her for the first time about four months ago and found the stunning and fit beauty you described. We were pretty evenly matched with me somehow managing to submit her twice over an hour and she doing the same to me.

This time around it was a different story. She is in the midst of preparing for a bout next month and she's added even more toned muscle and skill. I still put up the good fight but she wore me down time after time and had me submitting to her several times over the hour with a variety of locks and arm bars.

Fantastic young woman and session. :-)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luvto For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-13, 00:06
Banned
Points: 1,598, Level: 16 Points: 1,598, Level: 16 Points: 1,598, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Does she do scissors or is it just mma type holds and locks?
Old 26-Oct-13, 00:48
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissoredout [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have seen videos that Mahea did for MMADomination. She definitely does scissors. I would see her for a scissors session if I had no problem scheduling sessions.
The Following User Says Thank You to WStreet316 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-13, 00:57
Producer
Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,836 Times in 527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissoredout [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She can do both very well. Quite powerfully. As I suffered through both on multiple occasions she is awesome
The Following User Says Thank You to mmadomination For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-13, 13:50
Points: 60,723, Level: 100 Points: 60,723, Level: 100 Points: 60,723, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,564 Times in 192 Posts

@ bum8 ~ thanks for the detailed review! I will have to do a search and check out your Jennifer Thomas review ( a gal on my to-wrestle list!)
Old 28-May-14, 20:44
Points: 7,169, Level: 36 Points: 7,169, Level: 36 Points: 7,169, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Does Mahea do fantasy sessions or just more competitive ones?
The Following User Says Thank You to boxfan209 For This Useful Post: