Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Aug-15, 19:02
Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts
Default Re: So this guy has A LOT of shefights videos

they over stepped the line with some of its content, if they just stuck to the fighting, like the ones with julie and youtube guy i think they was onto something great, i hope he get a slap in jail one from all the wrestling fetish community, take that w$%^&r
The Following User Says Thank You to mooler_moosh For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Aug-15, 21:44
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,665 Times in 2,347 Posts

Has anybody a video of Natalya from shefights?
Old 20-Aug-15, 22:31
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon-Keeper86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You are all aware that some if not most of these videos were not entirely consensual right? Offering homeless people $50 to be 'beaten up by a girl' would probably sound great to them unless they were informed just how much of a beating they would receive and I somehow doubt many were aware of this prior to the action taking place.

I was unfortunate enough to find a shefights video on xhamster that showed a guy strapped to a chair, burnt by a cigarette, electrically shocked and and his penis hit with a pin-wheel until blood shot out, I find it hard to believe it was consensual as the guy was repeatedly asking the woman to stop, but the scene continued with the sadistic bitch laughing.

I looked up shefights.net on google, hoping to find that it was just visual effects and acting but after reading the news reports, sadly this does not seem to be the case.
This site and others like it sicken me, I am glad to see that it is no longer active. What saddens me is that despite this knowledge, others still want and enjoy this type of content, actively seeking it out like on this board. It's one thing if the activities really are mutually consensual but unfortunately this is not always the case and I don't believe anyone should profit from another's suffering, mentally challenged or not.
I'm pretty sure the video with the mentally challenged guy has never appeared on the site. From what I remember he only appeared once or twice and neither videos were popular. The 3 guys that are in the majority of the videos were consenting ones.
Old 23-Aug-15, 03:32
Points: 5,220, Level: 30 Points: 5,220, Level: 30 Points: 5,220, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I did several Shefights vids - some real, some fake, some in-between.... I guess they got carried away and f--ked up pretty bad, but I'll tell u this: my trips to St Pete were so much fun. That was a weird-ass crazy collection of semi-like-minded nut balls. Those vodka infused Florida weekends were just wild.
The Following User Says Thank You to Youtubeguy For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-15, 03:40
Points: 197,310, Level: 100 Points: 197,310, Level: 100 Points: 197,310, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 24,539 Times in 1,252 Posts

Mikaela ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]).
The Following User Says Thank You to pretorius For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-15, 15:24
Points: 1,755, Level: 17 Points: 1,755, Level: 17 Points: 1,755, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon-Keeper86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You are all aware that some if not most of these videos were not entirely consensual right? Offering homeless people $50 to be 'beaten up by a girl' would probably sound great to them unless they were informed just how much of a beating they would receive and I somehow doubt many were aware of this prior to the action taking place.

I was unfortunate enough to find a shefights video on xhamster that showed a guy strapped to a chair, burnt by a cigarette, electrically shocked and and his penis hit with a pin-wheel until blood shot out, I find it hard to believe it was consensual as the guy was repeatedly asking the woman to stop, but the scene continued with the sadistic bitch laughing.

I looked up shefights.net on google, hoping to find that it was just visual effects and acting but after reading the news reports, sadly this does not seem to be the case.
This site and others like it sicken me, I am glad to see that it is no longer active. What saddens me is that despite this knowledge, others still want and enjoy this type of content, actively seeking it out like on this board. It's one thing if the activities really are mutually consensual but unfortunately this is not always the case and I don't believe anyone should profit from another's suffering, mentally challenged or not.
You are right at some point, if the guy is volunteer it's okay but giving money to homeless guys to get beaten is wrong. For example i always wanted to be in their position, when i was in st. petersburg i tried my luck and contacted them about being in a video, 2 weeks later they called me to film, thats where i learned it's not like watching these videos. They hit SO hard, i am a 6'4 foot and well made but i only lasted 2 minutes because unlike most of their videos blocking was forbidden and i was threatened if you try to block you will only make her more angry, and you even if you try to fightback you can't do anything because they are very experienced mma fighters. That girls have no mercy and they stop when they want, it's unacceptable to do this to guys without that kind of fetish.
Old 02-Sep-15, 17:03
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Yeah, and you register here to tell that in your first post that they are pro MMA fighters and nothing can be done with them, how bad lying....
Old 03-Sep-15, 10:20
Points: 1,755, Level: 17 Points: 1,755, Level: 17 Points: 1,755, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trump55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, and you register here to tell that in your first post that they are pro MMA fighters and nothing can be done with them, how bad lying....
i always follow forums but never post actually, but since i've met a few people from shefights i decided so say somethings.