Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Dec-16, 14:02
Temporary group
Points: 2,779, Level: 21 Points: 2,779, Level: 21 Points: 2,779, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Amy and Sarah Scissor and Choke Me

This is a trampling, some wrestling and domination story from when I was 19 and contains me (Dylan), my sister (Sarah) 18 and her friend (Amy) also 18. Both of them had the same size foot of 7. Anyway this is how it goes.
My parents went out of town for the weekend so my sister invited her friend Amy over until they got back. Most likely just to get on my nerves as she loved pissing me off. But when I saw her friend turn up she was stunning with shoulder length black hair. Now at this time I had a raging foot fetish and saw that she was wearing her vans. I was in the living room when I heard her say to my sister “I brought my thongs so I can get out of my vans so its more comfortable for me.” When I heard this I started to get a huge boner. I went to my room which is right next to hers when my sister walked in and told me they were going to get something to eat and be back in 10 minutes. I thought I heard them leave so I walked out of my room and noticed her room was open.
I walked inside her room and noticed Amy’s vans sitting right there on the floor next to her socks. I couldn’t go in the room any faster. First I grabbed the socked inhaled and almost died of bliss from the stench. I rubbed them all over my face and everything. Next was her shoes, I put my nose as far as it could go in and inhaled deeply. Just when I was starting to enjoy this I heard something right behind me “WHAT THE FUCK?”. It was my sister and Amy I was petrified and didn’t know what to do. “You fucking pervert!” Sarah said as she swung her foot and it connected with my nose. I was dazed and everything on the floor. “Amy put this cunt to sleep” Sarah said. I knew what this meant as Amy was a blue belt in Jiu Jitsu. Just before I could regain my composure I felt Amy grab my arm and my neck felt tight. I realized she was choking me out with her legs and my arm. I later learned this was a triangle choke. Within seconds I was out.
I woke sometime later and found my hands were tied behind my back and my legs were taped together. “Oh look who’s coming too” Sarah said. I was looking around and seen both of them sitting on the end of her bed. I looked at them and realized I was stuck in a predicament. “Please untie me, I’m sorry for what I did. I just…” and before I got to finish she chimed in “love feet” I bowed my head in shame. “Well if you love feet so much maybe you should kiss Amy’s”. I was shocked and looked at Amy she had her feet pointed out at me waiting for me to kiss it. Just as I was about to kiss it Sarah kicked me in the side of the face. It hurt especially with her wearing her Nike shoes. I was moaning in pain. They flipped me over on to my back and Sarah put her foot on my chest. Sarah looked at me in the eye’s and I could tell there was no sympathy or anything from her. Just pure happiness. She turned her head slightly like she was thinking. “Actually I might let Amy have a little match with you before we make you our bitch”. I looked up and asked what she meant.

“Well I think you and Amy should have a little grappling match with some stipulations. If you win we will let you go and forget this whole thing ever happened. But if you lose then you are our bitch, we will tie you back up and do with you what we want, DEAL?” I didn’t have an option so I had to take the offer. “Ok how do I win?” I asked with a chuckle she said “Oh that’s cute. You think you have a chance but anyway its first to win 3 rounds. To win a round is by knockout only!” I was shocked but looked at Amy as she was stretching and getting ready. They started to untie me and told me if I try any funny business I would be back and tied up before I knew it.

They said I had one minute to get my bearings together. I tried my best to regain my senses but even before I could Amy dragged me to the ground and Sarah stomped on my nuts. “oh did I forget to mention this will be a handicap match.” I knew the little bitch would weasel her way in. But I was too busy holding my nuts to try and complain. “what should we do first Ame’s?” Sarah asked with which I heard a response of “well lets get rid of his arms so he can’t fight back, so lets do a double arm stretch” and with that they both grabbed and arm and pulled them to their extents and for leverage they pushed their feet against me. One against the side of my neck the other just under my armpit. “aah Amy we should of done this a long time ago” as they kept stretching my arms. This went on for about 5 minutes before they decided my arms were useless now.
“any other combo’s you wanna try Amy?” I was groaning in pain as Sarah kicked me in the ribs “shut up you”. “well we could try the camel clutch/boston crab combo. Its not really judo but its sure to hurt him.” Sarah got me in position on my legs and started the boston crab. Pain shooted through my back as I didn’t realise how painful this was. Sure I have seen it on wwe shows but I thought that was all acting. Amy then started to crouch down on my back and pulled my arms up to her legs and started pulling back on my chin to finalise the camel clutch. An incredible amount of pain was now shooting almost all through my body. I couldn’t believe how painful this was, within seconds I started tearing up with no control over my emotions. “Hey sarah instead of chokeholds I reckon if we keep this hold on long enough we can make him passout for our first knockout” I literally feared for my life as Sarah agreed. I was scared but I knew my body would fail me but I tried to hold on. I was in this combo of what I should call deathlock for about a minute before they probably realized it wasn’t hard enough then all of a sudden the pain increased times 10 and about 20 seconds after that I was begging but sort on mumbling then I went limp. “Holy fuck Sarah it actually worked, should we let go?” Amy asked. “yeah we props should don’t wanna cause any permanent damage.” About 5 minutes later I came too. “aaw he looks so confused when he comes too” Sarah said. It took me about a minute to regain my composure before I realised could barely move my body. “Ready for our second knockout cunt” Sarah said with confidence but when I looked at her face it almost seemed gleeful. With that she gave me a swift kick to the face and I was spat out blood. It knocked me a bit loopy but didn’t knock me out. “fucking… bitch” I muttered to myself thinking they couldn’t hear me. “what was that smartass?” she said “we were gonna make it quick for you because we were starting to feel considerate. But since you want to be a dick and not play along nicely then we are gonna make this slow and painful.” I knew she was capable of that and as soon as she said it, it sent shivers literally down my spine.
I knew my body was wrecked, I knew I couldn’t take any more and most importantly I knew they would have their way. They whispered to themselves for a bit then smiled and agreed on something. Just then Sarah crouched in front of me and wrapped her legs around my stomach in a front body scissors and gave me a coy look on her face. I was about to plead with her but before I could, Amy came from behind and wrapped her arms around my neck in a Sleeper hold. They were right though they didn’t just quickly knock me out they were smart about it and put in bursts of pressure this went on for about 2 minutes. I looked in sarah’s eyes pleadingly and she just gave me a light kiss on the nose and told me “do you want us to finish it champ?” I shook my head because I could barely speak. All of a sudden the sudden bursts stop and Amy really sunk in her sleeperhold tight until I was seeing stars then nothing I went out. This time when I come too Amy was in front of me looking down into my eyes and said “listen up now that your awake I wanted to put you away for the win. BUT… your sister wants to use those sexy and athletic legs to put you away and I asked if I could help and of course she said yes. So get ready for the best knockout yet buddy. Just then I seen Sarahs legs go in front of my head and seen her ankles cross and then I felt so much pain in my neck it made me moan like a madman. But for some reason I didn’t want her to stop and felt a raging boner form in my pants. “oh look at that the sickos got a hard on over his sisters legs. But I don’t blame you they are pretty sexy aren’t they. Let me get rid of that for you.” She started to rub my crotch and I felt pain and pleasure at the same time and closed my eyes. “hey bud don’t get your hopes up” I heard. I then opened my eyes to see Amy standing up and then she stomped right into my balls. “AHHHHH” I screamed as she removed her Vans covered foot from my nuts. I felt Sarah’s hand cover my mouth and looked at Amy with a very pissed off look she just gave me a coy smile and showed four fingers to Sarah. Temporarily Sarah let go and I felt relief only for 2 seconds before she rearranged her scissors so her calf was over my throat. She started pulling on her left foot and I started getting red faced and had sort of a gagging or hacking reflex as I looked at Amy. She gave me the bird and smiled as she leaned down and pushed on my sisters leg after about 10 seconds she laughed and said “haha hey sarah, your brother could be a smurf with the color his face is turning. Its like blue or purple I cant tell” then she looked back at me and realized I was out and told Sarah to let go.

I woke up gagged and tied to my bed. I saw both girls at the end of the bed and tried to talk but nothing came out but muffled grunts. “Oi there pooh bear looks like you up and atom. You were out for quite a while this time 15 whole minutes oh and don’t get any dirty thoughts you may be gagged and tied to your bed, but that’s so you don’t resist or try to get away. And since you like feet so much I took you the honor of stuffing my pair of socks in your mouth” instantly I got hard realizing that Amy’s socks were in my mouth and they saw that. Sarah smiled “I told you that would happen Ames, you owe me $10”. Amy stood up on the bed and cursed at me with a grin on her face. “You idiot, cost me ten bloody bucks. But I guess I can take it back from you lets say a stomp for each dollar” before I had a chance to comprehend the situation or react she started stomping my balls viciously while counting. “one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine and ten” with that I was crying like a newborn baby. Just then my sister came up to me while she was wearing her adidas sneakers. I knew they were Adidas, hell I knew they were Adidas neos because I seen Selena Gomez model them for Adidas. She stood up next to my head on the bed and told Amy to get ready to start the clock. “Whenever your ready Sarah” she said.

Just then Sarah placed one of her soles on my throat and told Amy “NOW” with that she started pushing down hard on my throat I could not speak, breathe or move my arms or legs to get her off. She was merciless too. After about 10 seconds she looked in my eyes and told me “FUCKING PASS OUT” I knew I would not fail her soon. It took about another 30 seconds but I was once again in lala land. When I woke up they both looked at me and Amy said to Sarah “ok 42 seconds is my time to beat” and she was about to get in the same position Sarah was before Sarah stopped her “hey give him like 1 minute to get himself together otherwise he would passout too quickly and that’s cheating”. Amy agreed and waiting for me to get my bearings, then 1 minute later she had her Vans covered foot on my throat. “now” she said and the same feeling except stronger on my throat again. I could feel my face turning a different color but I didn’t know what color.
I don’t know if it was shorter or longer but I was soon knocked out once again. When I woke up my sister was above me. You’re an idiot for a brother, you can’t help by going to sleep quick for your sister but you will go out quick for Amy screw you.” I was sort of depressed, I was being these 2 girls playtoy but at the same time I didn’t want them to stop. “Sarah don’t be so nasty. I think we should give this loser one final nap then leave him be” “Aww already… ok but what do you have in mind?” sarah asked amy. “Well how about one of us stand on his throat while the other sits on his face” amy suggested. She agreed and they did rock paper scissors to decide who gets to sit on my face and Amy won. “Ok but with you on his face how will we know if he is knocked out, I can’t really kill my brother.” She said and Amy said it was a good point that they will know because I will stop moving and shaking. And with that said they got into position first Sarah put her foot on my throat with no pressure but as soon as Amy made herself comfortable and that’s when Sarah started choking me. About 20 seconds later I passed out.
I awoke and was free from my bonds with a ziplock bag on my chest I seen two pairs of socks in there 1 pair black and the other pair long and white. I opened it up and there was a note from Amy “For you my little foot boy, I wore the white ones during my soccer games and the black ones underneath my school shoes. Let me know how It goes”. I didn’t leave my room and about 2 hours later I seen my sister drive off in her car. Couple of seconds later Amy opened the door and locked it while walking towards me “Amy, I’m sorry for what I was doing to your shoes. Yes I do have a foot fetish and to smell and worship the feet of a stunning girl like you, is like my life is fulfilled now.” She just smiled looked at me and said “are you done?” I replied yes with my head down. Just the she lifted my head up gave me the most passionate kiss, I responded likewise as she dragged me to my bed pushed me on it, took off her clothes and mine and before we continued she said “I don’t know why but I feel……. Things for you so just shhhh.” And with that I had the most amazing sex ever. Afterwards when she and I were getting dressed before my sister came back, she kissed me again and said “I have to go before your sister gets back but we have to talk. OK?” I agreed but was stumped as she left.
END
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chokemeout For This Useful Post:

Tags
choke out, foot choke, headscissors, humiliation, knockout, smother, teen girl