Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Sep-17, 21:48
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Krusha reviews

So...I had several sessions at the submission room today...Amethyst, then Krusha, then a 2 vs 1 with Jade and Inferno, then Athena to finish off. I've reviewed Amethyst before so won't leave another one, except to say it was an exceptional session - sweaty, and intense, and I got ruthlessly dominated from start to finish in scissors, facesits, and rnc's. She is an amazing wrestler and lady!

I then had my first session with Krusha. She's a powerfully built muscle girl with tons of power, and extremely pretty. I had this video'd for my personal collection too!

She is an excellent trash talker, and constantly took the mickey out of me, whilst dominating me in mainly RNC's, facesitting, breast and feet smothers. It was another very sweaty session! She also knocked me out twice in RNC's during the session, and I very nearly went out under a facesit too. (I had requested KO's btw - so she knew what she was doing, and said if I did tap, she would stop, so she is a safe worker too)

I'd highly recommend her for a dominating, sweaty, fun session, and especially if you don't mind or want to be ko'd. Can't wait to see her again soon!

Bring on Ina Black, Monica and Miss Kay O tomorrow!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-17, 23:49
brach311

Default Re: Krusha

You are wrestling all 3 of those tomorrow?? Hope you have a good life insurance policy. How big would you estimate Krusha is? It's hard to judge by her clips when you don't know the size of her opponents for comparison.

Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-17, 23:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brach311 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You are wrestling all 3 of those tomorrow?? Hope you have a good life insurance policy. How big would you estimate Krusha is? It's hard to judge by her clips when you don't know the size of her opponents for comparison.

Good luck!
Yes, I am!

She's around 5'5 or 5'6 and 76 kilos.

An absolutely lovely lady - very powerful! I've just watched the video back and I passed out three times, not twice. 2 in a Rear Naked Choke, and once in a triangle scissors.

Dear God!
Old 24-Sep-17, 05:31
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

How do you feel after 6 sessions and 7 women in 2 days? I did 2 sessions in a day once, never 6.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-17, 07:39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How do you feel after 6 sessions and 7 women in 2 days? I did 2 sessions in a day once, never 6.
Just woken up and really feeling it this morning! Bit bruised and battered but a nice hot hotel shower will sort that out!

In fairness not all the sessions were intense yesterday...

Session with amethyst was 100 miles an houd - choke after choke, scidsor after scissor, smother after smother! She did not let up!

Then came Krusha - less fast paced but she knocked me out three times!

The session with Jade and Athena I pretty much spent flat on my back whilst they had their wicked way with me! Facesits, foot smothers, scissors, double armbars, nipple torture, a few slaps to the old johnson for good measure, and some very creative stuff from them! They tried to get me to sing a song but I resisted! So they made me shriek with some combined ballbusting/facesitting.

The last session yesterday with Athena was more domme wrestling / sensual. Dont get me wrong, she overpowered me, i couldnt escape...but as she was topless and in a thong, she spent most of the time either breast smothering me and forcing her nipples into her mouth, or wedging my nose up her bum/vagina in lengthy front and reverse facesits whilst telling me that it would be interesting to see how far my nose would go in her bum in one of her nude sessions...!! She made me massage her bum and feet towards the end.

Just the small matter of Ina Black, monica, and Miss K O today!
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-17, 18:17
brach311

So how’d it go? Is Ina as big and dominating as she looks in her clips or is that just them putting her up against tiny guys? Give us a review when you have time.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-17, 23:50
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brach311 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So how’d it go? Is Ina as big and dominating as she looks in her clips or is that just them putting her up against tiny guys? Give us a review when you have time.
No, she's definately every bit the real deal. Probably the strongest wrestler I've faced. MUCH stronger than me. Put it this way - with most session wrestlers, when being facesat for example, I've been able sometimes to turn my head to grab some air, if really needed...I was unable to do that with Ina, her legs and sitting were just too powerful - not one inch could I move! Will leave a more thorough review in due course
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post: