Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 29-Sep-17, 12:09
Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%
Last Achievements

Default Superman's Domination Humiliation

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

LATE NIGHT SHOW

HOST - I am here with singer Ariana Grande who is not only going to promote her new album, but perform her latest song off that album. But before we do, Ariana would like to ask you some questions.

ARIANA GRANDE - That's fine, anything for my fans.

HOST - You are one of the rare celebrities who doesn't have minders or body guards looking after you, aren't you scared of crazy fans.

ARIANA GRANDE - Oh that would be a problem if I couldn't handle myself. But my sex appeal allows me to seduce any wannabes who have the urge for me & then if they survive that, I can kick their asses literally. No man is hard enough or tough enough to take me. But I love cuddling up to men & having my way with them.

HOST - Ariana this is family show, may I remind you.

ARIANA GRANDE - Oh I'm terribly sorry, I meant I love wearing sexy clothes & using my breasts & my crouch to face smother or straddle or toy with my stupid attackers or anyone stupid enough to confront me, is that better.

HOST - As I said that is uncalled for.

ARIANA GRANDE - Well fuck you, it is such a shame, but I see you have a hard on sitting behind that desk & that it is huge one, how does it feel you are attracted to me, that you want me so bad, your sexual desires are now at fever pitch for me.

HOST - We will cut this interview if you persist with this uncalled for language.

ARIANA GRANDE - Oh well, you tell these people my fans now that you don't want me on the show, they will turn in a savage crowd baying for your blood if you do that. So shut the fuck up & let me bring out the desires in all men & women, if they like about my sexual exploits & fighting capabilities.

SUPERMAN ( ARRIVES ON SET ) - Excuse me everyone, hold your applause, thank you. I appreciate you all & am here for another purpose.

ARIANA GRANDE - You better believe it Superchump. You are here to get your ass kicked by me.

SUPERMAN - Excuse me Ariana, I am you to demand you stop swearing.

ARIANA GRANDE - Are you for fuckening real. What you don't have any cats stuck up in trees to save you asshole.

SUPERMAN - Mind your manners or I will arrest you.

ARIANA GRANDE - You & whose army fuckwit.

SUPERMAN - That will be enough out of you Ariana, stop or I will be forced to take you to prison for being a public nuisance.

ARIANA GRANDE - You put your hands on me & I will send you to the hospital or morgue take your pick.

SUPERMAN ( Superman - Ariana Grande both standing up to each other, Ariana side on to the main camera & right of screen ) - Calm down there little lady.

ARIANA GRANDE - Did you call me little & look at your dick bulging in your tights Super creep, dare say your cock is big & you too have desires for me. But you aren't man enough for me, loser.

HOST - Hold on Ariana Grande, I will speak for Superman because he is a gentleman, you have no right to shame him in this manner.

ARIANA GRANDE - Well he shouldn't have rained in on my parade or stolen my moment. See it is these kinds of freaks I can handle with my body & why I don't need security or minders.

SUPERMAN - Let me speak, you want to fight me.

ARIANA GRANDE - It is the only way for you to regain your self respect, now that I have humiliated you in front of the entire world watching me. Yes me Superman & when I beat you, i will don that cape as a trophy. After all you won't need it, rather recovering in hospital or when I kill you.

SUPERMAN - You know all of you try Kryptonite, but it does not work.

ARIANA GRANDE - I don't need Kryptonite, I have something more powerful that will bring you to your knees & make you kiss me all over.

SUPERMAN - You really are pissing me off.

ARIANA GRANDE - So Host, it is ok for him to swear. Superman name the place & time, I will be there. But make sure you have ambulance on stand by.

SUPERMAN - Ok, but where will this take place.

ARIANA GRANDE - Do not care, the more then better to watch me turn you into my dominatrix plaything.

HOST - Yankee Stadium will be perfect setting.

SUPERMAN - I won't even using my flying ability to defeat you.

ARIANA GRANDE - Ha, as if that'll help you.

HOST - Ok, it's set Yankee Stadium. Ariana Grande has challenged Superman to a fight.

PER-MATCH BUILD UP

Superman has arrived as usual on his own accord, great way to beat the traffic. He has really been going out of his way to learn new fighting techniques he thinks he will need, just in case.

Ariana Grande Arrives by stretch limo, as she4 steps out looking gorgeous for her impending bout coming up real soon. The introductions were made, as both competitors standing in Yankee Stadium with the lights on to allow every one to see what will happen.

THE MATCH

Superman walking up to Ariana Grande as he has words with her dwarfing her with his height. Ariana Grande has words for him " YOU PREPARED TO KISS MY BOOTS OR DO I HAVE TO BEAT IT OUT OF YOU ". Superman laughs hysterically, then winks at her. Ariana Grande rubbing her hands on the biceps of Superman whom can't help himself he embraces Ariana Grande to kiss her on the neck, then lips ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten seconds ) as he still goes on & on, he can't help himself. Superman is now rubbing her ass, as Ariana Grande kisses him with tongue every now & then. Superman playfully hoists her in the air, but it is so he can kiss her off her feet. Superman continues to kiss Ariana Grande before he proceeds to lower her to the ground gently, whilst still kissing her & rubbing his hands all over her, with her inviting him to do so as she makes sure his hands are rubbing her all over her sexy body. Ariana Grande has her back to the main camera. Superman is still kissing her all over, as Ariana Grande allows him to do so, as she JUDO SUPLEXES Superman to the turf, as he took a tumble, as he gets up confused about what happened. Ariana Grande cuddles him & kisses him as she jumped into his arms, as he is unable to control his urges for Ariana Grande. Superman once again kissing her for what appears forever. Ariana Grande now asks to be put on the turf, he obliges. Ariana Grande now LEFT & RIGHTS MIDRIFF PUNCHES Superman .... one, .... two, ..... three, ..... four, ...... five times & then Ariana Grande LEFT & RIGHTS Superman to the face ... one, ....... two, ................... three, ..... four times. Superman is taken aback, as he can't understand what is happening. Ariana Grande now ROUNDHOUSE KICKS Superman to the face, then Ariana Grande KARATE FRONT KICKS Superman as he reached out to her whilst standing. Ariana Grande now scope up Superman to hoist him above her head ONE HANDED POWER HOIST ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds ) & then Ariana Grande tosses Superman to the ground he is rolling end over end as he is hurting, as he is holding his rib cage. Superman is in trouble. as Ariana Grande tells Superman " THE BIGGER HARD ON YOU HAVE FOR ME, THE LESS RESISTANCE YOU HAVE & MORE HUMAN LIKE FEATURE YOU HAVE, LIKE HIGHER CHANCES OF PAIN ".

Superman is getting up wearing his cape still to, as Ariana Grande blocks his right hook to squeeze his fist as he sinks to one knee at the mercy of Ariana Grande whom tells him lift up your chin, as he obliges as Ariana Grande BOOT TOE KICKS Superman under his chin ........ once, ............ twice, .................................................. third time. Superman is left rolling around on the turf of Yankee Stadium. Ariana Grande motions to Superman get up tough guy. Superman is trying as Ariana Grande HIGH KICKS his face on all fours as he is rolling around in agony & a hard on. Ariana Grande is now helping Superman to his feet, as she REAR STANDING CHIN LOCK Superman who is still battling with all his might, as he is weakening even further. Ariana Grande now TORTURE RACKS Superman as she displays him whilst kissing him too as she applies this brutal hold on THE MAN OF STEEL SUPERMAN. Ariana Grande maintains the move ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven, .... twelve, .... thirteen, .... fourteen, .... fifteen, .... sixteen, .... seventeen, .... eighteen, .... nineteen, .... twenty ) as Ariana Grande BACK BREAKS Superman who is crawling along the turf with a massive stiff making him grimace in agony. Ariana Grande now strolls behind him, as she tells the fans " LOOK AT SUPERMAN HE IS CRAWLING AWAY FROM ME", as Ariana Grande kicks him over to MOUNTED LEFT & RIGHTS Superman lying on his cape on his back on the turf. Ariana Grande delivers ....... one, ...... two, ............ three, ............ four, .............. five, ............. six, ................. seven, ............ eight, ............ nine, ..................................... ten combination blows. Superman is left trembling as he holds his face, he is bleeding from his face, he can't believe it. Superman is sitting up as Ariana Grande is walking away waving to the fans.

Superman on his feet, as he demands to know what Ariana Grande has done to weaken him so much, she repeats the move he comes on to her, the less resistance & tolerance he has to pain, meaning her blows are like she is landing them on a normal human. Superman is coming at her groggy as Ariana Grande SPEAR TACKLES Superman to almost break him half. Superman is getting up ( taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds ) as Ariana Grande BEAR HUGS Superman, not possible what the world is watching unfolding at Yankee Stadium. Ariana Grande once again kisses Superman who is now bleeding from the nose, as she has him place his hands on her ass. Superman is now BACK BREAKED by Ariana Grande ................ once, .................. twice, ......................... third, ....................................... fourth time, before released. Superman now has his hands up saying no more. Ariana Grande ignores it as she pulls Superman up to MULTIPLE ROUNDHOUSE KICKS his chest ..... one, ....... two, ................ three, ............ four, ............. five, ............ six, .............................. seven times. Ariana Grande now HANGING SUPLEXES Superman to toss him to the turf as Ariana Grande wonders over to roll Superman onto his back as she REVERSE CROUCH RUBS the face of Superman as she make shim stiffen up his dick even more, as he is screaming & fading due to it drainign his resources & powers. Ariana Grande is now dominating Superman like nobody has ever done in his time on earth. Superman can't help himself, as she is now also rubbing her breasts into his chest vice versa to arouse him further & further. Superman is pleading for mercy, as Ariana Grande as she is using her legs to crush Superman as he crouch is covering his face with it ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven, .... twelve, .... thirteen seconds ) as he is trembling under her control. Ariana Grande now stops it to get up, as she pulls up Superman whom LEFT & RIGHTS her to the body ... one, ... two, .... three times, no effect. Ariana Grande tells Superman ' OH I FORGET TO TELL YOU, THE MORE YOU HARD ON FOR ME, THE MORE STRONGER I GET & DRAIN YOUR POWERS, SO I GET TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU, SEXY & EROTIC ISN'T IT SUPERMAN ".

Superman ' BUT HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE ". Ariana Grande now BEAR HUGS Superman as he is arching his back in agony " SUPERMAN THE KISSING, LEX LUTHOR, YOU NEMIES CREATED A FORMULA TO WEAKEN YOU, NO NOT KRYPTONITE, BUT MY LIPSTICK ALLOWS ME TO DRAIN YOUR POWERS, WHILST MINE INCREASE & YOU WILL RESORT TO HUMAN TRAITS, WHILST I BECOME A SUPER VILLAINESS ". Superman bones are beginning to break, as the power of Ariana Grande becomes more evident as Superman is now bleeding from the mouth, as his ribs are being broken. Ariana Grande SPINE BUSTER SLAMS Superman to the turf, as Ariana Grande now backs up to take a GYMNASTICS HANDSPRING DOUBLE FRONT KICKS Superman to the face, as she now pulls up Superman who is on the end of .... one, ....... two, ........ three, ....... four, ........ five, ............ six KARATE REVERSE SPIN KICKS leaving Superman to fall down to the turf. Ariana Grande now demands Superman kiss her boots as he does, he is licking her boots, then sucking on the point of her boots. Ariana Grande tells him to stop, Superman now reverted to human attributes. Ariana Grande holds his hold & then snaps his neck to leave Superman out cold. Superman isn't killed, but left in his own pool of blood. Ariana Grande leaves the stadium to gasps & wild shock, as Ariana Grande now has flown having acquired the powers of Superman to then from the top of the light tower FROGSPLASH Superman all the way on the turf, to end him, he is being checked by doctor on scene, who holds the THUMBS DOWN SIGNAL, as SUPERMAN IS DEAD.

THE END

Last edited by sablebomb; 29-Sep-17 at 13:09.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-17, 18:11
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Superman's Domination Humiliation

Haha, very nice! While I'm not into Superman being drained and weakened, it is awesome to see him being overpowered and beaten by someone who we thought normal, and even a bit small and weak, but turns out is not so, not in the least it seems.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-17, 21:43
Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%
Last Achievements

It was a risk I took with the way I went with story, but have other Superman vs celebrities stories I will feature too. Trying different things with different situations in them.
Old 30-Sep-17, 00:32
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,803 Times in 670 Posts

Wouldn't mind a sequal where she battles the Hulk!