Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Aug-17, 01:10
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts
Default Re: Anastaxia (UK) reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
as Man in Black and me know how her no-show at the event in germany where the event-organizer had suffered from the lost (financially and from her being an attractive wrestler at the event), happened, I totally agree with Man in Black and, as usually I disagree with wrstlelvr
wow really? Did you she explain why she didn't show afterwards?
Old 06-Aug-17, 09:35
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

yes, she did, but was not convincing
Old 06-Aug-17, 10:01
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

What was her reason?
Old 24-Sep-17, 19:34
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What was her reason?
did she ever respond back to you via email?

i was looking through her twitter, and found this tweet posted in late august

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Sometimes I don't reply to your emails because I received 70 emails that day... & sometimes I don't reply because I think you're an idiot"

has anyone here had any recent luck with a session with her? i'd certainly like to see her in the future, but would be saddened if she ignored my e-mail.
The Following User Says Thank You to HeadScissorFan For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-17, 11:55
Points: 4,635, Level: 28 Points: 4,635, Level: 28 Points: 4,635, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I had the pleasure to meet Anastaxia twice in London. She is amazingly* beautiful and strong. Not sure what type of session you like, she doesn't practice Bjj* or any form of grappling so she might not be super technical but she has been wrestling for a few years so she has developed her own style . I am 186 cm and I weight about 85kg* and she has beaten me every time ( wrestling and arm wrestling) . She is also a Dom with the most gorgeous feet if you are into that.

She has never ignored my messages so I suppose she will do the same to you as long as you come across as a nice guy.*

Hope I was helpful.*
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laurent7 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-17, 15:12
Points: 2,415, Level: 20 Points: 2,415, Level: 20 Points: 2,415, Level: 20
Last Achievements

I sessioned with Anastaxia several months, and she is phenomenally strong (and drop dead gorgeous); and rarely have I seen such guns for biceps while still maintaining one's femininity. Her headscissors and facesits can cut off your breathing in very little time. I've complained how worse the communications have gotten thru the years when trying to set up sessions (in these times you would think it would be getting easier), but no problems here with promptness and follow-thru. My one forewarning with Anastaxia would be that she first and foremost started out a as a dominatrix. She legitimately made herself a top notch wrestler based on pure strength, and a little bit of technique the past year or two. If you don't want to legitimately participate in some of the activities that dominatrixes enjoy like nipple torture, spanking, etc... you need to tell her- seriously, don't tempt fate guys. She will beat the living crap out of you if you don't stress your limitations clearly enough!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cal For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-17, 22:36
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Sometimes I see a woman, e.g. when waiting somewhere (supermarket, train, ...) and I sort of look up to her, I almost feel small, in a way unrelated to her height. Beauty and a way she carries herself.. I expected that to happen when meeting Anastaxia, and I was right

We all met wrestlers who explicitly add femininity to their arsenal to weaken, seduce and subdue you (think: Arekah). Others are more 'subtle' and only need to look at you with their big, beautiful eyes (Mysteria). Anastaxia doesn't even need to do that: she can focus on wrestling, and you'll get distracted by her amazing physique, face, voice, grace, everything.

She looks and moves like an athlete: tall, slim, strong and well-balanced. She has a very nice arsenal of holds: not only brutal scissors, tight chokes and excruciating arm locks, but also some very creative holds to help you become a contortionist. And she's more than happy to apply them skillfully and forcefully.

After looking back at our recording, two very nice aspects stood out.
A typical flow was as follows. We engaged, struggled a bit, she either muscled her way into a hold or used proper technique and then started having joy by getting me to make sounds like 'mmmmpfh', 'aaaah' or 'oohw'. She often responded with cheerful laughter, a giggle or .. by petting me .. Obviously all of those reactions made me happy, so I'm sure we were both having tons of fun
Additionally, in my memory I had some moments where I thought that I was being smart by moving in a certain direction.. Looking back at the recording, I wasn't. What looked like me ending up in a hold by accident, was the result of careful planning, sharp improvisation and cunning manipulation.

Anastaxia has the mentality, looks, brains and likability to succeed at everything she sets her mind to. She chose to spend her time submitting us. None of us should miss out on the opportunity to benefit from that.
I am deeply impressed and intrigued by Anastaxia. She's stunningly beautiful, smart and friendly, which in itself is enough for me to want to spend time with her. In addition, on the mats, she has her strength, technique, experience and wit, which each individually would have been enough to beat me. And through that combination, I was a very happy lamb, led to be slaughtered
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-18, 19:20
Points: 4,075, Level: 26 Points: 4,075, Level: 26 Points: 4,075, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I just got out of a session with Anastaxia, and I must say she blew me away. She is so beautiful and really easy to talk to. She has good pictures but is even more beautiful in person, and she has the most amazing body. It distracts you from what’s about to come. I have been wrestling for a year now and Anastaxia has set the bar high. I didn't see it coming, she was faster than me by a lot and is incredibly strong and flexible, her legs are strong enough to knock anyone out in a few seconds, and she has knowledge about different holds, probably bjj experience. She is a unicorn - one of a kind, and I'm not a small man. I hold my own even against bigger opponents, but I didn't stand a chance against her, she wore me out in no time and played with me until I was completely done. I loved every second of it! lol!
She's an outstanding wrestler, she understood my cynic sense of humor, and we laughed a lot together. Ana really is an amazing human. If you guys like wrestling sessions you have to meet her, the chances you will be disappointed are slim to none. I'm already working on convincing her to come to Los Angeles more than just one time per year. I can't see myself meeting a better woman for this job. And I see people badmouthing her, but she's so good at this that the only way I see her get a bad review is if it was written by another domme that is trying to hurt her, but that's only my opinion

Last edited by hhh; 02-May-18 at 20:57.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hhh For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-18, 17:01
Points: 3,073, Level: 23 Points: 3,073, Level: 23 Points: 3,073, Level: 23
Last Achievements

I read this thread before having a session with Anastaxia myself. Was unsure whether to proceed given reviews here are mixed but decided to have a go myself. So before the session, we had a chat about how we wanted the session to proceed and set some ground rules. Well, that was a nice chat.

But if you were hoping that she was going to continue this nice demeanour in our session itself, then you would be so wrong. She switches character instantly into this dominatrix whom wants to be sure that you are absolutely humiliated. Scissors after scissors and holds after holds, she thrash talks you every now and then to ensure you are humiliated by her both physically and mentally. I guess she enjoys this role very well.

For myself, I didn't fight back. I just presented myself as a ragdoll to her to toy with. So I was being placed into the various scissors, holds and breast smothers. Well her thighs could feel like a nice pillow for a moment, then turn into rock solid vines the next.

At the end of the session, I was gasping for breath, having my air supply being cut off by her many times during the session. She got out of her dominatrix character at the end of our session. She offered me water and swiss chocolates (yes, swiss chocolates). She told me to consume a swiss chocolate straightaway to get some sugar flowing through my body right away.

I guess some might be hesitant about sessioning her here, because they do not see her in sites like scissorvixens etc. I did ask her about that, but she just told me that scissorvixens didn't work out in the end for her due to scheduling clashes. I would think she isn't that bad as one might make her out to be.

Yes, she might speak in a condescending tone to you sometimes but I guess its part of her nature as a dominatrix job?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shokaku1 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-19, 18:00
Points: 3,666, Level: 25 Points: 3,666, Level: 25 Points: 3,666, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I recently met Anastaxia.
The session was very easy to set up.
As soon as I arrived, she made me feel comfortable, she is easy to talk with and really beautiful.
I immediately got the feeling that she is not pretending, she is naturally dominant.
The session was half wrestling, half domination, we had planned a role-play, she's really good at it, it was impressive.
It's definitely one of my best experiences.
I highly recommend her, you won't be disappointed.
The Following User Says Thank You to crocus78 For This Useful Post:

Tags
anastaxia, headscissors, scissorhold, session review