Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Jun-17, 10:01
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Default Seduce/destroy

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This is my favourite Minxy fight I've seen. It is deadly serious and nice and aggressive. I must say, I like this man; he fights very well for a beginner and I like watching him. The man really tries and his facial expressions says it all; the effort and look of desperation at times almost make me feel sympathetic towards him. He has a lot of enthusiasm and I think Minxy picks up on that and really pushes him. There are many attempts to attack and he tries hard to escape but Minxy wears the man down with lost of smothers and pulls out moves that I have never even seen before. The fight is feisty and even a little scrappy, so much so, the fight is certainly an intense one.

Minxy is certainly the best fighter I have on my site, she is the most advanced and has the most experience, she recently won two medals at a professional, competitive BJJ tournament, and those were not her first and won't be her last.

Added after 5 minutes:

With the greatest calves in London, gymnast Blaze suits this leopard print bikini. She is primal. Blaze is an animalistic fighter; she growls and prowls like a wild cat, she circles her prey before devouring him. Her mammalian-like gestures and sounds has her opponent fearful, he knows he’s being toyed with; she whispers in his ear, she talks to him like he's a scared little kitten, and when she flips and slams on the mats, there is no escape from her. Captured her prey. A strong and fit man gets destroyed, in fact, those are his last words. This match’s intensity is erotic, it’s primal.

Added after 6 minutes:

There is nothing like violence in monochrome. And femme fatales always destroy in black and white. Like all film noir, there's a mood of fatalism and menace with myself as the starring femme fatale. There are two parts.

This is Part II

The entire match was rather long so I decided to chop the film into two parts especially as Part I was incredibly aggressive and I felt would appeal to certain viewers who like to see a dominant, mean and vicious woman destroying a struggling male. This is Part II which I’d describe as a more sensual, intimate match, though there is still plenty of aggression from both parties, by this time we were in a different zone; it’s less catfight-like, with more facesitting and smothering whilst still being competitive.

This part of the match is less intense due to my having to tone down my aggression at the request of my opponent who had already thrown up twice. I take this a huge compliment. Wouldn't be the first time I have overwhelmed a man on the mats to such an extent. Luckily, I have a thing for bodily fluids.

Sativa and her opponent are incredibly playful in the beginning of this enthralling match, they bounce and pounce and scrap about like two puppies in a summer garden but Sativa’s speedy moves and skilled precision cannot be stopped. The man is reduced to a mouse, a mere plaything to a cat; Sativa is toying with him for her own amusement now. Very playful beginnings sometimes have sour endings, the mixed martial artist and mixed wrestler is too much of a handful for him. The fight turns a little feisty and she is clearly loving every second. As the match goes on Sativa becomes more brazen, yanking at the man’s beard and hair to get him into tight and harsh holds, just for the fun of it. Playfully mean and playfully divine.

Soon to be released [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Added after 7 minutes:

My boyfriend gets in from work and just wants to relax. I’ve been waiting for him to get in from work all day and I just want to wrestle! I pout and beg for just one little wrestle but he resists. When I want to wrestle; I HAVE TO WRESTLE. So I make him. I strip him and we get down to it. I’m so turned on towards the end, you can see my orgasmic face during the headscissor holds. I’m dripping with sweat, it rolls down between my breasts as I facesit him, panting in my pretty pink stockings. Sweat rolls down my back as I have both knees on his torso and my breast over his face. I tease him, I choke him, I seduce and destroy him. I walk off leaving him in a pathetic, lifeless heap. Seduce. Destroy. My work here is done. I love my boyfriend but he must learn.

MINXY LI FULL COMP FIRECRACKER

Our fiery Minxy Li has a Jiu Jitsu comp in just five days so she gets in some practice here, her opponent has fifteen years experience Judo so this match was bound to be a competitive one, and it was. This is fully competitive. Feisty, fierce and highly technical, both fighters are stubborn. He resists as much as he can; refusing to tap, giving it all he has, like his life depends on it, but, this only makes Minxy go harder and harder. This highly skilled fighter who knows how to dominate from any position gets this man into positions I'd never even seen before. Lots of joint locks and smothers has the man struggling to breath, he seems to be in a lot of pain and discomfort throughout as she applies various complex holds. It is a sweaty and intense match and Minxy toys with the man physically and verbally from start to finish. I am proud to have Minxy and this film on my site, it's a stunner!

Last edited by Amethyst Hammerfist; 17-Jun-17 at 10:22.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jun-17, 22:45
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Default Re: Seduce/destroy

Another really fun shoot yesterday with these guys and also LeonaXXX.
It was the first time I had wrestled in a film this year! It was so good to be back on the mats on film. I'd been doing many sessions and shooting many films but forgot how fun it was to be in films rather than behind the camera.

So, this is one of the films I was in, "DESTROYING THE LEAD SINGER", as some of you know, I love my rock gods. I love guys with long hair and I love young guys, and this young guy is the singer in a rock band so I am in my element here. It’s his first ever time mixed wrestling and I don’t think he knew what he was in for, saying that, he was tough, he could take an awful lot, he barely tapped. Both Kali and I noticed how much stronger he was than Bert. This fight is nicely fast and aggressive, we both go for it, it gets quite erotic and it is clear there is chemistry and that we are both highly enjoying it.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-17, 17:02
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] is out now, apparently Bert had lots of emails about it, so here you go:

I have a trailer, in black and white (actual film in colour):clips4sale.com/109392

Thank you for looking. xX
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-17, 17:24
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Damn, Amethyst is a real beauty. If you ever come to NYC, I would love for you to kick my ass.
The Following User Says Thank You to gemini3d For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-17, 21:03
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

SNORING FOR AMETHYST

This man's been wanting to fight me for ages, we've known each other for around ten years, I know he's fought other bigger wrestlers and I could tell he thought I'd be easy, that I wasn't as strong as his past female opponents and that my size would mean I'm not as powerful. We all know that size has nothing to do with strength - I win every scissor circle I'm in even competing with ripped wrestlers and bodybuilders. I had a lot to prove in this match so I turned it up a notch; I'm very mean and aggressive, just to prove my point. It wasn't really fair of me; he struggles throughout and is clearly suffering.

In my colourful outfit I scissor him many times until he screams and taps in agony. A few times, my triangle chokes make him very sleepy and his snores are like music to my ears. It is a fully competitive match where neither of us hold back: clips4sale.com/109392

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-17, 13:12
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

any real kos in the video "SNORING FOR AMETHYST"
Old 02-Oct-17, 17:45
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
any real kos in the video "SNORING FOR AMETHYST"
I am not sure if he went out, he said he thinks he did for a second, he just snored a couple of times. It is hard finding guys who agree to actually getting properly KOd on film. I just go with the flow, if they go, they go, if they don't, they don't.

Added after 16 minutes:

Nikkitta is here again, dominating with those incredible legs.

Click here for more: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by Amethyst Hammerfist; 02-Oct-17 at 17:45.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-17, 17:13
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

"NEVER BREAK UP A CATFIGHT" they say, well, I am pretty sure they're right about that one. This is a wrestling match which turns scrappy. We don't always play by the rules, in MY film I can play by whatever rules I like; NO RULES.

Click here for more: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Oct-17, 12:46
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Default S e d u c e d e s t r o y

Wow. Megan Jones. I was thrilled when I saw she was visiting London. I’d seen a few clips and I’d heard about her but nothing quite prepared me for what I was about to witness. A total Goddess and a true Amazon - tall, tanned and toned with one hell of an incredible physique which she knows exactly how to use! Every move was fierce and bold, and in full control she dominates her opponent with ease. With the biggest chest and most beautiful smile I have ever seen, every shot was a vision that will not shift from my mind any time soon. I have watched this fight five times already and can’t get enough of her. Her thighs are thick and super strong; all muscle and , these scissors are famous for a reason! That accent and her confidence makes way for some raw trash talk, her timing is perfect. All the way through, Megan teases and bullies her opponent and it’s sexy as hell. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This genuine fight club sets the perfect scene for this mean and aggressive match, with both fighters experienced in mixed wrestling they went for it without holding back. Megan utilises some nasty, nasty tricks and her domme side comes pouring out with harsh smothers, hand over mouth, tough punches, hard facesits, mean schoolgirl pins and an array of harsh scissor holds. Megan is in control at all times despite her opponent fighting hard and giving it all he’s got. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-17, 20:41
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post: