Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Oct-17, 18:24
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts
Default Re: One Picture and Why...

Quote:
Originally Posted by garytheanimal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is this from a fighting dolls movie?
Yep. Kim-Ly vs. Luna (FD2288)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-17, 01:24
Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Second post, and its another body scissors. Ill switch it up for next time.

If you ever get a chance to watch a clip of her doing the suspended bodyscissors, cherish it because I never see it done quite like her. Ive actually only seen her do it twice and and each time it was amazing. One was a clip from the picture up top and the other was her vs a guy...both noncompetitive domination.

Shes wearing short shorts and high socks...excellent combo for a woman with legs as long as hers. She has both victims on the floor, already partially worn out from abuse. Their midsection between her legs, she maneuvers herself to all fours. They try to wiggle a little bit, but not fully because they are already fatigued. Also, even when shes relaxed and setting up for the next series of torturing scissor moves, the tension on her legs is just tight enough to keep you where she wants you. After some adjustments and getting her stance ready JC takes a deep breath, extends her arms, straightens and flexes her legs into a high plank position with the victims still her in legs! The strength of her arms, legs and core is enough to keep them suspended off the floor...just barely enough that maybe an elbow can touch if they try to reach. But they are far up enough that they cant use the floor for bracing or leverage. Its purely the victims hanging in midair, only being made possible by the intense rib compressing legs of JC.

If you EVER see these clips, replay it over and over. Look at the domination. Admire the pure pleasure in her face. Acknowledge the strength JC possesses to bend the laws of physics. Honestly the hold lasts for maybe 20 seconds, but its always the bet part.

Added after 55 minutes:

This pic might seem a little atypical, because it features the victimized man more than the body of the aggressor woman. But like I said before, the pictures I choose are ones that I can imagine the what happened, whats going on, and what will happen. This frame is one that stirs the imagination for me. And to be fair, it was a struggle to choose what frame to screenshot. This video is all-around amazing.

This picture comes is from a clip on Steve Wrestling Adventure. I tend to like his domination videos, especially ones where hes in bondage. Hes a pretty fit dude so I feel like the women he works with knows he can take some punishment. So most videos look authentically hardcore and the ladies can really have fun and unload on him. This clip features Mutiny. She undoubtedly sexy and has looked attractive at every point in her career (between weight gain and loss, implants, etc). What I like about her is that she seems to really imerse herself in the type of session or video shes doing. Whether its her dominating or getting dominated, fantasy or competitive, ballbusting or body worship...shes 100%.

Background: In this clip, shes torturing the shit out of Steve for picking on her accent. His hands bound behind his back, she lays across the floor and sofa with his head between her thick, soft skinned thighs. She casually lounges, propped on her elbow or laying back ignoring his gurgles while she lectures him on why hes rude and should apologize. The video itself is fantastic. There is so much patience...she doesnt need to frantically switch him from position to position or have maximum pressure from the jump. Hes tied up so theres nothing he can do. He doesnt dare try to get away because any resistance leads to more torture. She has all the time in the world for him to come to his senses so why not give a taunting lecture and make him regret his mistake.

The picture: Around half way in the 20 min video, Mutiny has made the floor her throne again. She has Steve in a reverse rear headscissors thats squeezing his temples. After a few seconds, Mutiny tucks her calf under his chin and folds one leg over the other into a rear figure 4. Hes half on his side and half on his belly and this postion make her calf like a guillotine on his neck. Mutiny takes it one step further and rolls to her back gripping her ankle supporting the guillotine leg for leverage. Shes pulling so hard Steve is forced to bridge himself in an attempt to relieve the pressure. This seems to work for a second until Mutiny reminds him that she is in control when she reaches under with a wide open hand and grabs his balls. He almost immediately drops from his bridge and we get to this picture I posted. We see how tight her legs are to his vulnerable neck. We see her hand cupped around his even more vulnerable balls. But from what I see, it doesnt look like she has a tight grip on his balls at all. It looks more like shes sparing his manhood, but in contrast emasculating him by showing that she control of his privates. At this point, she speaking to him in the same taunting yet soft tone shes taken this entire time. Shes doesnt sound angry, but confident that he will see it her way soon by the argument shes about to make. Their conversation is in French...shes forcing him to listen to her French Canadian accent that he despises. She says something, he replies and this continues for a few passes until she lets go for the next onslaught of chocking torture.

This picture shows the vulnerability in real time that Mutiny forced on Steve. Its animal instinct to guard your throat, stomach, and privates. She manages to exploit all 3 in one move. What I love about this section of the video is that she couldve left it at the figure 4. It was locked in and vicious. But she took it to another level. That kind of initiative to push that boundary and take it further is amazing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JC3.JPG (94.4 KB, 665 views)
File Type: png Screenshot_2017-10-12-19-38-34.png (1.95 MB, 945 views)

Last edited by IWantLegs; 13-Oct-17 at 02:21.
Old 13-Oct-17, 02:15
Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Surprise! I have another.

This one is pretty straight forward. Its a fightinggirls clip of Mikaela kicking the shit of a guys face for 10 mins. how he endured 10 mins of getting full on kicked in the face is beyond me. But this clip is purely striking torture. Mikaela clearly knows what she is doing. Her kicks are accurate, flexible, strong, and every movement serves a purpose. The picture I chose was the split second aftermath of her connecting a roundhouse kick to right the guys face. In the video, the force of this kick resonates with a loud POP in the garage they are filming in. He immediately drops to the ground...but pretty much has 9 mins to go. Her approach, sizing him up, calculating the distance of her leg and foot to the targets head is all so sexy to watch. I honestly downloaded this video, then cut only this 5 or 6 seconds and play it on a loop in slow motion. When i see this picture, some how I dont always think of the hard, painful impact of her foot to his face. I actually sometimes imagine that her sole is very soft and pillow-like. The curves of Mikaelas foot naturally craddle the victims face and almost provide a warm smother against his nose and mouth. It not a hard hit, but more of a swift push. Then he drops like a bad habit and Im reminded that she is dangerous and probably gave him a concussion.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_2017-10-12-21-04-47.png (1.77 MB, 614 views)
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to IWantLegs For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-17, 21:37
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,015 Times in 624 Posts

This was from an old DWW fight between Eva and Jana.
Jana fought like hell throughout but Eva kept snapping her legs around her neck and cranking out submissions, normally by getting her in a schoolgirl pin and rolling off to the side.
Right at the end, Eva gets on top again and rather than roll off for a headscissors, she pulls Jana's head into her crotch and slips her legs around her head, crossing them underneath her, locking Jana into a tight headlock and pretty much crushing her opponents chin into her crotch.
Jana tries to resist, slapping at Eva and trying to free the handfuls of hair Eva has in her fist, but she is clearly exhausted by this point and all she can do it weakly pull on Eva's hair in retaliation. Eva tightens up the hold and slaps her a few time until she lets go of her hair.

Then this moment. She looks down right into Jana's face, smiling. Jana knows there is no escape from the hold and stops fighting. Eva strokes her hair a few times before raising an arm in victory and says to the spectators (breathing heavily as she does) something like, 'Ok, she's done' or 'Ok, she's finished.' She then released Jana and stands to be declared the winner of the match to quite a bit of applause.

This picture is one of my favorites because the Eva didn't even bother to extract a submission from her opponent. Jana does not tap, nor can she be heard saying anything. Her arms just come to rest on Eva's without exerting any real effort.
Eva had Jana helpless, her legs wrapped around her head and she was almost teasing her to struggle. There was no real submission possible from the position Eva had her in, except perhaps to crush Jana's throat with her pubis bone but she just sat there. Jana must have been exhausted and just looked up at her in an unspoken submission.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EJ.jpg (114.3 KB, 477 views)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-17, 08:34
The Wizard of Oz
Points: 1,489,696, Level: 100 Points: 1,489,696, Level: 100 Points: 1,489,696, Level: 100
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 355,502 Times in 11,824 Posts

Best Reverse
Attached Images
File Type: png vlcsnap-error464.png (472.1 KB, 646 views)
Old 18-Oct-17, 12:28
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOmega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This was from an old DWW fight between Eva and Jana.
Jana fought like hell throughout but Eva kept snapping her legs around her neck and cranking out submissions, normally by getting her in a schoolgirl pin and rolling off to the side.
Right at the end, Eva gets on top again and rather than roll off for a headscissors, she pulls Jana's head into her crotch and slips her legs around her head, crossing them underneath her, locking Jana into a tight headlock and pretty much crushing her opponents chin into her crotch.
Jana tries to resist, slapping at Eva and trying to free the handfuls of hair Eva has in her fist, but she is clearly exhausted by this point and all she can do it weakly pull on Eva's hair in retaliation. Eva tightens up the hold and slaps her a few time until she lets go of her hair.

Then this moment. She looks down right into Jana's face, smiling. Jana knows there is no escape from the hold and stops fighting. Eva strokes her hair a few times before raising an arm in victory and says to the spectators (breathing heavily as she does) something like, 'Ok, she's done' or 'Ok, she's finished.' She then released Jana and stands to be declared the winner of the match to quite a bit of applause.

This picture is one of my favorites because the Eva didn't even bother to extract a submission from her opponent. Jana does not tap, nor can she be heard saying anything. Her arms just come to rest on Eva's without exerting any real effort.
Eva had Jana helpless, her legs wrapped around her head and she was almost teasing her to struggle. There was no real submission possible from the position Eva had her in, except perhaps to crush Jana's throat with her pubis bone but she just sat there. Jana must have been exhausted and just looked up at her in an unspoken submission.
Excellent choice!
I remember it. Jana was almost unconscious by this devastating hold. The way she stopped her resistance was incredible. It is amazing how some girls are using their private body parts just to exert a submission or a pin and in this case Eva’s crouch and pubic bone did the job perfectly.
Overall Eva and Jana had an amazing rivalry. They had that unique chemistry together but Eva came out on top many times. I still remember two times where I couldn’t understand how she pinned mighty Jana through a simple counted pin. One case with full body pin in swamp girl video where Eva won 4-0 and the other one in a non topless match through a tight sgpin. Eva won 6-4. Jana was pretty much weakened and her resistance was shockingly weak .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kokowawa For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-17, 19:00
gameking

I've always loved when the loser is knocked out and the winner grabs their hair and shows off their unconscious face to the camera. Sleeperkid had dominated Fayth in a previous match (One of the better maledom videos I've seen) and Fayth gets some precious payback against him in the rematch. The Kid rarely gets his comeuppance but Fayth is one of the rare few who got one over on him. The mix of a victory pose (A kneeling one, a rarity) and the humiliating tactic of showing off your victim to the camera makes Fayth's revenge much more satisying.
Old 18-Oct-17, 21:09
Points: 30,159, Level: 76 Points: 30,159, Level: 76 Points: 30,159, Level: 76
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,479 Times in 753 Posts

Whatever happened to Sleeperkid? Is the site still around? Can't seem to find it.
Old 19-Oct-17, 04:25
Points: 5,968, Level: 32 Points: 5,968, Level: 32 Points: 5,968, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I don't have a ton of info about this photo. What I've gleaned from the internet (and I could be wrong, who knows where I found the original photo at this point) is that this might be actress Sophie Winters, and it might be from/related to a movie called "She Good Fighter."

What I like about this photo: The defeated female is so clearly outmatched and beaten by the dominant male who towers over her. They're both slick with sweat, meaning this must be a late round in the fight. It's probably not the first time she's been knocked down in the match, and it won't be the last. And when she gets up, she's going to get trapped against the ropes, helpless against another brutal onslaught of punches to her face, stomach and breasts.

If anyone has any information about it, or knows of other similar photos or stills from the same set, I'd be really interested in seeing them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg n_a-16.jpeg (48.1 KB, 421 views)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ringmaster For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-17, 15:16
Points: 3,230, Level: 23 Points: 3,230, Level: 23 Points: 3,230, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffejdb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Whatever happened to Sleeperkid? Is the site still around? Can't seem to find it.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]