Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Sep-17, 02:05
Browna22

Default Re: Gender wars federation

Can you do Charlotte Flair vs Ric Flair and Sasha Banks vs Darrius Jones from htmwrestling? Can both fights be barefoot pls
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-17, 03:44
Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browna22 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can you do Charlotte Flair vs Ric Flair and Sasha Banks vs Darrius Jones from htmwrestling? Can both fights be barefoot pls

I will, I might do them separate or include them into show, I'll see. But just be a little a patient please & I'll get them done A.S.A.P
The Following User Says Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-17, 18:57
Points: 4,767, Level: 29 Points: 4,767, Level: 29 Points: 4,767, Level: 29
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Welcome back brother miss your story alot it's good to see you back with awesome stories
Old 06-Oct-17, 09:15
Last Achievements

Default Gender wars federation SHOW 1 PART 4

Thank you to so many who enjoy your show & have set many requests for matches. As I promise I will do them & look forward to more. But would really appreciate more shows regarding matches the manner I do them. I will see do superhero vs celebrities or one off this or that matches. But I still love doing these kinds of stores I focus on too. So please be patient with me & I promise to get through the backlog of requests I get. After all, I'd rather do them properly, then rush them considering you've taken the time to write to me & stipulate the match types & competitors too.

Added after 31 minutes:

THE ROCK
BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
I'm here with the Great One. The UNIVERSAL CHAMPION The Rock.

THE ROCK
Finally the Rock is on GENDER WARS. Tonight in front of the millions & millions of my fans I will lay the smackdown on the candy ass of any woman stupid enough to face off against me.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
Now Rock, I don't know if your aware what has gone done tonight. But the divas lead 6-1 in the first 7 matches tonight.

THE ROCK
That's because the best of the best hasn't appeared yet, that's me.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
Can you tame your female opponent.

THE ROCK
Mean Gene Oakland you forget who you are talking to. No woman can tame me in a wrestling match.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
So tonight, you don;t care who you face.

THE ROCK
Not for a second do I care, because no woman can match me.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
Even Major Gunns Tyler Buck.

THE ROCK
You mean Tyler Buck will place her hands on my body.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
Rock, you ok, you look pale. Oh boy, can we get some assistance, Rock has fainted. We will head to the commercial break, whilst the UNIVERSAL CHAMPION gets it together.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 8
1 ON 1 UNIVERSAL TITLE MATCH

THE ROCK
CHAMPION
VS
MAJOR GUNNS
TYLER BUCK

THE BELL SOUNDS

Major Gunns Tylene Buck vs The Rock for the UNIVERSAL TITLE as Tylene Buck HEADLOCKS The Rock as he is bent over in a SIDE HEADLOCK as she works the hold. The Rock getting a stiff in his trunks, as he is cracking a massive fat, whilst Tylene Buck now HEADLOCK TAKESDOWN The Rock to the canvass to SITTING UP HEADLOCK The Rock on the canvass in a sitting up position ( facing the far side of the ring ropes, near the middle of the ring ). The Rock battles to his feet, as Tylene Buck scopes up The Rock effortlessly to SEXY BODY SLAMS him as she shows off her ass after performing the move, then taking her up to upright herself. Tylene Buck now teases The Rock who scrambles to his feet, as Tylene Buck resting on the ropes ( main camera, with her back to the main camera ) as The Rock approaches her only for Tylene Gene STRIPPER HIGH KICKS The Rock fully to the face as he falls down to the canvass on one knee. Tylene Buck now pulls him up with a playing finger under his chin to effortlessly help him up using seduction to his feet. Tylene Buck now cops a ROPE CLOTHES LINE from The Rock as he snapped into action & then goes into his stance as he demands she returns back into the ring. The Rock comes after Tylene Buck whom is wearing that sexy red outfit with 9 inch red shoes. The Rock LAYS THE SMACKDOWN on Tylene Buck on the outside floor, then KIPS UP to his feet, as he is full of bravado. The Rock rolls Tylene Buck back into the ring, as he jumps onto the apron ( main camera side of the ring, near the bottom left of screen corner ) The Rock now RUNNING CLOTHES LINES Tylene Buck whilst on the ring apron ( side on to the ropes, as he ran along the ring apron edge ). The Rock steps through the ropes now back into the ring. The Rock SNAP DDT'S Tylene Buck as she stood up immediately. The Rock is pumped up, as he is now applying a REAR KNEELING CHIN LOCKS Tylene Buck sitting up as she is grappling to free herself from his grasp.

The Rock ( maintains the hold for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight seconds ) as Tylene Buck begins to rise to her feet, then backs The Rock into the corner ( bottom right of screen ) as Tylene Buck DOUBLE KARATE BACK ELBOWS his rib cage ...... one, ....... two, ...... three, ........ four times, then Tylene Buck STANDING ASS RUBS The Rock dick in his trunks as he is coming onto her, as he is filled with erotic emotions suddenly ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds ). Before Tylene Buck sexily strolls away a few steps & then Tylene Buck doing it ever so sexily, as she reaches back & i a flash SNAPMARES The Rock into a sitting up position to BEND OVER REAR CHIN LOCKS Tylene Buck as she shows off her curves & ass performing this move. The Rock REVERSE SLAMS Tylene Buck to the canvass having reached up to complete that move. The Rock now gets up to DROP KICKS Tylene Buck sending her into the corner with a thud ( bottom right of screen ) leaving her slumped & upright in the corner. Tylene Buck now cops CORNER STOMPS ... once, .... twice, ...... third, ....... fourth time. The Rock leans into Tylene Buck then winds up as he pressed her up against the corner in her sexy red outfit with red shoes. The Rock now CORNER WHIPS Tylene Buck from one corner ( bottom right of screen ) to the opposite corner, way across the other side of this 20 x 20 foot ring ( top left of screen corner ). Tylene Buck felt that down the middle of her back as she cannoned into the corner turnbuckle ( top left of screen corner ). The Rock CORNER CLOTHES LINES Tylene Buck whom pulls herself out of the way to MULTIPLE LEFT THIGH LIFT his body ..... once, ....... twice, ........ third, ............ fourth, ............................................... fifth, ................................... sixth time. Tylene Buck now MONKEY FLIPS The Rock to the canvass, as she gets up The Rock is up & SPINE BUSTER SLAMS Tylene Buck to the canvass, as he sets her up taking off his left elbow pad, whilst standing over the fallen challenger Tylene Buck. The Rock tosses his elbow pad into the crowd & the person whom caught it, tosses it back towards the ring, they want none of that. As The Rock ( facing the main camera ) takes off to come off the ropes & finish up PEOPLE'S ELBOW DROPS Tylene Buck as she shudders all over. The Rock now places Tylene Buck in a SHARP SHOOTER as Tylene Buck is fighting it ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten seconds ) as the referee motions for the bell, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

THE WINNER OF THE MATCH
&
STILL

UNIVERSAL CHAMPION

THE ROCK

COMMERCIAL BREAK
MATCH 9

WORLD 1 ON 2 CHAMPIONS

THE STEINER BROTHERS
VS
TAELER HENDRIX

BELL SOUNDS

Taeler Hendrix who has a uniqueness about the way she goes about wrestling men. Taeler Hendrix will start off with Scott Steiner in this 1-2 WORLD HANDICAP TAG MATCH as Taeler Hendrix ( with her back to the bottom left of screen ) casually locks up to Scott Steiner like she going to slow dance with him. Scott Steiner CORNER POWERBOMBS Taeler Hendrix leaving her to drop to the canvass on her hands & knees after slamming upright against the corner ( bottom left of screen ). Scott Steiner doing some flexing before he ELBOW DROPS Taeler Hendrix to the breast area ....... once, ........ twice, ..................... third, ....................................... fourth, ................................................ fifth time then does push up's ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds ) to show off. Scott Steiner pulls Taeler Hendrix as he stands over her face down by her hair to her feet to SCOPE FALL AWAY SLAMS Taeler Hendrix to the canvass. Rick Steiner wants in, as he is tagged in by Scott Steiner. THE STEINERS BROTHERS ( with their backs to the far, far top left of screen corner ) DOUBLE HANGING SUPLEX Taeler Hendrix before leaving her on the canvass. Taeler Hendrix is placed in a HALF NELSON by Rick Steiner as the champions are well on top. Taeler Hendrix is being taunted by THE STEINER BROTHERS whom enjoy dominating their female opponents. Rick Steiner ( continues the hold for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds ) as Taeler Hendrix KARATE ELBOW SHOTS his face ... one, ..... two, .... three times, then Taeler Hendrix escapes to gets up, as does Rick Steiner showing her those rapid blows caused not a moments worries for him. Rick Steiner schooled in all the ways of professional wrestling locks up to Taeler Hendrix whom REAR STANDING WAIST LOCKS Rick Steiner as she cops DOUBLE BACK ELBOWS to her midsection .... one, .... two, .... three, ..... four times, then Rick Steiner SNAPMARE ROLLING NECK SNAPS Taeler Hendrix all in one motion.

Taeler Hendrix now pulled up by Rick Steiner whom STAGGERING BACK BREAKS her into a SPINNING BACK BREAK into a POWERSLAM PIN as he hooks the legs for a pin fall .... one, .... count, as TAELER HENDRIX KICKS OUT!. Rick Steiner now REAR KNEELING REVERSE CHIN LOCKS Taeler Hendrix as the champions are proving to be harder to beat then those without titles, although we saw HARLEM HEAT go down in flames earlier tonight in their title match. Taleer Hendrix now allows Taeler Hendrix to stand up, as he REAR STANDING WAIST LOCKS Taeler Hendrix ( facing the main camera near the ropes ) as Taeler Hendrix Taeler Hendrix now breaks clears to KARATE BACK KICKS Rick Steiner to the midsection then Taeler Hendrix SPINNING DOUBLE AX HANDLES Rick Steiner whom is down, holding his face as he is thrashing about in agony sudden as he is holding his face. Taeler Hendrix now STANDING INVERTED FIGURE FOUR LEG LOCKS the right leg of Rick Steiner ( as Taeler Hendrix has her back to the bottom right of screen corner, side on & right near directly in line the right of screen ropes ) Rick Steiner is saved by Scott Steiner as FOREARM SHOTS her to the back of her head. Taeler Hendrix released Rick Steiner & has words with Scott Steiner heading back under instructions to his spot on the ring apron. Taeler Hendrix now grapples with Rick Steiner who has a slight limp up, as Taeler Hendrix ( with her back near as you can get to the right of screen ) LEFT & RIGHTS Rick Steiner .... one, ..... two, ..... three, ............ four times, as he his head snapped side to side.

Taeler Hendrix now REVERSE SPINNING SIDE KICKS Rick Steiner to the chest, then Taeler Hendrix KARATE BICYCLE KICKS Rick Steiner to the face to SPEAR TACKLES him all in quick succession, as Scott Steiner grabs his head at the speed of her consecutive move set. Taeler Hendrix now taking her time as she RUNNING LOW CLOTHES LINES Rick Steiner kneeling as he looked in the middle of the ring ( with his back to the top left of screen ) wondering what is going on & is left holding his face. Taeler Hendrix now the ropes ( far side of the ring ) to SHINING WIZARD KICKS Rick Steiner to leave him rolling side to side on his midsection on the canvass. Taeler Hendrix now BACK KICKS the oncoming Scott Steiner from behind her. Scott Steiner tries to reach out, but Taeler Hendrix STANDING BEAR HUGS Scott Steiner using her breasts to smother his face standing toe to toe with this hold, as she makes his squirm under duress. Rick Steiner has sat up to see what is happening. Taeler Hendrix now BELLY TO BELLY OVERHEAD SUPLEXES Scott Steiner to land on top of Rick Steiner as Taeler Hendrix wanders about the ring, showing off her sexy hips. Taeler Hendrix now off the ropes ( right of screen ) RUNNING SHOULDER SPEARS THE STEINER BROTHERS to leave them both out cold on the canvass. Taeler Hendrix now pulls them both up as she kisses their lips whilst they are groggy. Taeler Hendrix now LONG KISS GOODNIGHTS ( ROUNDHOUSE KICKS ) them with the same kick to leave them both out cold for certain now, as Taeler Hendrix covers him playfully .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
&
NEW

1 ON 2 HANDICAP TAG CHAMPION
TAELER HENDRIX

COMMERCIAL BREAK
Attached Images
File Type: jpg THE ROCK TR1.jpg (213.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg MAJOR GUNNS TYLENE BUCK MGTB1.jpg (121.6 KB, 177 views)
File Type: jpg TAELER HENDRIX TH01.jpg (96.5 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg THE STEINER BROTHERS tsb1.jpg (341.0 KB, 53 views)

Last edited by sablebomb; 07-Oct-17 at 13:33.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Oct-17, 18:53
Last Achievements

Awesome story bro but please add commentary also like you did it in previous stories
The Following User Says Thank You to patel77 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-17, 01:39
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Really enjoy seeing one girl take on and defeat a tag team, especially an established one that is much bigger than her. So great stuff, look forward to more!
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-17, 06:05
Last Achievements

Only problem Patel. It's time consuming, I get requests, plus do this one, plus typing them out. I only get a small window of opportunity to get on here because flat out all the time. I use this for my down time, but if I need to incorporate so many others things, it takes longer to do & eventually I'll stop doing them because of time. I work, train, socialize, have a girlfriend, watch sports, so by time get on here, not much time, so I try to do the best I can. I'll try to fit all requests, but at times it'll take me longer to do them all.
Old 14-Oct-17, 09:08
Last Achievements

It's Kk buddy if you don't get time for comentry stuff it's Kk we love your story that's what matter for us��
Old 30-Oct-17, 05:30
Last Achievements

Default Gender wars federation SHOW 1 PART 5

]JIM ROSS & JERRY LAWLER
COMMENTATORS POST COMMERCIAL

JIM ROSS

What a show thus far, the divas are taking the men apart & they need to find something. The night has turned on it's head to what I expected.

JERRY LAWLER

The combination of beauty & agility, strength has unsettled superstars who never expected this. No way known did they expect this onslaught & will it continue. We have only concluded 2 of 3 hours in this show & who knows what else is coming.

JIM ROSS

The superstars would want to make some inroads, but divas using sex appeal to seduce then crash their male opponents. But they've also shown fighting spirit.

JERRY LAWLER

The superstars must take on the divas like they are fighting their male foes & remembering this is unscripted wrestling under professional wrestling regulations.

JIM ROSS

More title matches to follow this hour, appears the superstars harder to beat when defending titles, then without them, but will see.

JERRY LAWLER

I have to admit I feel like in heaven watching the divas do what they are doing to the degree they are doing it.

JIM ROSS

With that Jerry, lets head to the ring for the next batch of matches to come tonight.

MATCH 10

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

THE UNDERTAKER
CHAMPION
VS
ALEXA BLISS

BELL SOUNDS

The Undertaker seizing up Alexa Bliss who is limbering up in her corner showing off her agility. The Undertaker ready for war, as he is in the prime of his career having destroyed everyone in his wake in W W E & under unscripted rules too to prepare for GENDER WARS. The Undertaker (with his back to the bottom right of screen corner ) locks up casually to Alexa Bliss whom ARM BARS The Undertaker instantly behind his back, as he is caught by surprise. Alexa Bliss is battling to maintain the hold as The Undertaker reaches back to sweep her off her feet to SIDE WALK BACK BREAKS her one handed. The Undertaker gets up ( with his back to the right of screen ) in the middle of the ring to JUMPING LEG DROPS Alexa Bliss across the chest, as she rolls away afterwards in agony. Alexa Bliss is pulled by her hair to her feet, as The Undertaker ( side on to Alexa Bliss & side on directly in line with the main camera, with his back to the right of screen ) CLOTHES LINES Alexa Bliss ( standing side on, but facing right of screen ropes ) as it dropped her to the canvass with awesome fury, as she is holding her throat gasping for air. The Undertaker comes off the ropes ( main camera ) to return to LOW DOUBLE DROP KICKS Alexa Bliss sitting up ( facing the top right of screen corner ) to the side of her face to leave her face down on the canvass stomping the canvass frantically in pain with the toes of her boots. The Undertaker REAR KNEELING CHIN LOCKS Alexa Bliss as her works her neck, head area twisting it awkwardly, as the fans chant " TAKER, ......... TAKER, ........ TAKER, ........ TAKER, ........ TAKER, .......... TAKER, ........ TAKER, ......... TAKER, ............ TAKER ', as he keeps the pressure applied on her. THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP at stake & the champion The Undertaker in control from get go of proceedings. The Undertaker now pulls up Alexa Bliss as he STANDING REAR CHIN LOCKS her, as Alexa Bliss grabs his hair draped over her shoulder to LEG SPLIT JAWBREAKERS The Undertaker to leave him rolling around on the canvass holding his jaw with both hands, as he is kicking his heels up whilst on agony. Alexa Bliss gets to her knees as she allows The Undertaker to get up as he is back peddling to the corner ( top right of screen ) as Alexa Bliss LEG STANCE SHOULDER DRIVES The Undertaker trapped upright in the corner ( top right of screen ) as she goes to work on his body with .... one, .... two, ... three, .............................. four, ................................ five, .................................................. ......................................... six blows to the midriff. Alexa Bliss now backs up under instructions from the referee, as The Undertaker chargers out of the corner he was up against ( top right of screen ) as he RUNNING CLOTHES LINES Alexa Bliss ( who had her back to the far bottom left of screen corner ) to hell as she was arguing with the referee about him interfering in her move.

The Undertaker helps Alexa Bliss to her feet, as he STANDING BEAR HUGS her draping her over his right shoulder ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven seconds ) as the fans divided in their support for both competitors. Alexa Bliss ( but with her back nearest the bottom left of screen corner ) in pain, as she is battling to break clear & resorts to MULTIPLE RAPID ELBOW SHOTS to the shoulder blades of The Undertaker .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four times, as he counters her counters to SPINE BUSTER SLAMS her into a SINGLE LEG CRAB HOLD to her right leg, as Alexa Bliss greeting her teeth as the champion is applying as match pressure as he can to the leg of Alexa Bliss. Alexa Bliss in a fight to win her first open title, as The Undertaker as he is ordered by referee to release Alexa Bliss whom reaches the ropes ( left of screen, near the middle of the ring ). The Undertaker taking the .... one, .... two, .... three, ... count to adhere to the referee's demands. The Undertaker is standing as he attacks the ropes ( way across the other side of the ring ( directly in line with the right of screen ) as The Undertaker returns inside this 20 X 20 foot ring to FLYING LARIAT Alexa Bliss who got to her & turned blind sided into the path of The Undertaker whom delivered the move to knock her off her feet. The Undertaker now attacks the same ropes again ( right of screen ) as he returns with another head of steam to confront Alexa Bliss who rose to her feet groggy at the same time simultaneously to walk into a FLYING CLOTHES LINES courtesy of The Undertaker that upended Alexa Bliss to knock her down again, as momentum forced her to roll under the bottom rope to the ring apron. The Undertaker now gets up, as he attacks the ropes again ( right of screen, way across the other side of the ring ) to return to OVER THE TOP ROPE SUICIDE DIVE Alexa Bliss standing on the apron whom KARATE ROUNDHOUSE KICKS The Undertaker to the face as he lands on the canvass, near the foot of the bottom rope ( left of screen ).

Alexa Bliss standing on the ring apron ( left of screen with her back directly in line with the titantron ) quick smart stands on the bottom rope to ROPE CHOKE The Undertaker utilizes the bottom rope ( left of screen ) to choke him out & make him thrash about relentlessly as the referee begins a 5 count to demand Alexa Bliss stops her move .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .. count, as Alexa Bliss stops then walks away twirling her hair along the apron as she motions to the fans supporting her to cheer her name louder, motioning to them to do so. Alexa Bliss enters the ring stepping through the ropes, as she makes her way to RUNNING SIDE ON HIGH KNEES The Undertaker with his head bowed to the face as he rose to his feet ( with his back to the far, far right of screen ropes ) as it rocked his head back, Alexa Bliss now attacks the ropes ( far side of the ring, near the top left of screen corner too ) to return close to the ropes running side on along it to RUNNING HIGH KICKS The Undertaker to upend him to the canvass as he is left rubbing his chin in distress. Alexa Bliss now uses the moment to regather herself as she looks to the fans for additional encouragement & it is forthcoming. Alexa Bliss now pulls up The Undertaker who LEFT & RIGHT HOOKS which Alexa Bliss copped to the face as it puts her back on her heels & back peddled her to the ropes ( left of screen ) which end up holding her up. The Undertaker comes for her, but Alexa Bliss LEFT CROSS KICKS The Undertaker to the face coming for her, then Alexa Bliss RIGHT CROSS KICKS The Undertaker to the face to rock his world as he is forced to stagger away towards the middle of the ring, trying to clear his head. Alexa Bliss now shaking the cobwebs herself then RUNNING REVERSE HURRICANARANA HEADSCISSORS TOSSES The Undertaker to the canvass, what a move, as Alexa Bliss now up to allow The Undertaker to sit up wondering what happened, as Alexa Bliss wanders over to pull him up as Alexa Bliss ( with her back to the far, far, far right of screen ropes, nearest the top right of screen corner too ) as Alexa Bliss LEG TRAP SUPLEXES The Undertaker to get up as she MOUNTED LEFT & RIGHTS The Undertaker now on his back his arms trapped under her knees as he's head to rocking side to side & his body trembling ..... one, ..... two, ....... three, ......... four, .......... five, ......... six, ............ seven, .................. eight, ............... nine, ...................... ten LEFT & RIGHT COMBINATION ELBOW SHOTS as The Undertaker has been busted open on both cheeks.

Alexa Bliss stands over The Undertaker whom tries to push her away whlst kneeling. Alexa Bliss helps The Undertaker to his feet who towers over Alexa Bliss, as Alexa Bliss scopes him up to BODY SLAMS The Undertaker to the canvass ( as she had her back near the far side of the ring, more to the top right of screen corner too ). The Undertaker is left looking up from his position lying on his back on the canvass. Alexa Bliss now pulls The Undertaker to his feet ( taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, ... seconds ) as Alexa Bliss scope RIGHT SHOULDER BREAKS The Undertaker into a PUMPHANDLE POWERSLAMS The Undertaker to land on top of him to hook his leg for the pin fall .... one, .... two count, as THE UNDERTAKER POWER KICKS OUT !, as he shows he is far from done yet. Alexa Bliss not worried, as she gets up to her feet, as The Undertaker is clinging onto her as she helps him to his feet ( taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds to do so ). Alexa Bliss now scopes up The Undertaker onto her shoulders as Alexa Bliss MILITARY PRESS SLAMS The Undertaker to leave him on his back, as he bounced upon impact, as he is unable to offer any show of getting up now. Alexa Bliss now squats down over the WORLD CHAMPION The Undertaker ( facing the far side of the ring ropes, so close, yet so far, but closed part of the ring ) as Alexa Bliss SEXY CAMEL CLUTCHES The Undertaker as she yanks on him as you can hear his ribs breaking from the hold applied, as The Undertaker is crying out in literal agony, as he is in distress the likes never witnessed in the history of his entire professional wrestling career. Alexa Bliss enjoying herself, as the fans are chanting equaling back & forth for both competitors as they are making a football like atmosphere because of it, the building is shaking because of the chanting & camera is shaking trying to capture the submission hold applied by the challenger Alexa Bliss soon to maybe be WORLD CHAMPION if this continues on. The Undertaker is passing out due to the pain ( as .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven, .... twelve, .... thirteen, .... fourteen, .... fifteen, .... sixteen, .... seventeen, .... eighteen, .... nineteen, .... twenty, .... twenty one, .... twenty two seconds ) as The Undertaker is able to reach the ropes ( bottom rope, far side of the ring ) but he is almost passed out, as he is unable to lift his weary face off the canvass.

Alexa Bliss releases the champion knowing she is so close now & not to jeopardize her opportunity to claim victory. Alexa Bliss now awaits her opponent to get up, as he is in dreadful pain, but he is unable to. Alexa Bliss obliges the champion, as she pulls him up by his hair from behind to kneeling position ( as he faces the far side of the ring fans ) as Alexa Bliss VERTICAL SUPLEX SLAMS The Undertaker & holding the hold ( as .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven, .... twelve, .... thirteen, .... fourteen, .... fifteen, .... seconds ) to leave The Undertaker on his back & in prime position near the corner ( top left of screen ). The crowd rise as one, as Alexa Bliss is making her way to the top turnbuckle ( top left of screen, having taken .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight seconds ) as Alexa Bliss blows kisses then leaps into the air as Alexa Bliss SPARKLE SPLASH / TWISTED BLISS ( ROUNDHOUSE MOONSAULT ) as she nails it knocking the wind from underneath The Undertaker as she casually hooks one leg with her hair covering his face .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER. Alexa Bliss is presented with the championship belt as she is overcome with tears at her achievement & the fans are chanting her name & giving her a standing ovation.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
&
THE NEW

WORLD CHAMPION
ALEXA BLISS

THE END OF MATCH 10

COMMERCIAL BREAK
Attached Images
File Type: jpg THE UNDERTAKER TU1.jpg (66.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg ALEXA BLISS AB1.jpg (56.3 KB, 147 views)

Last edited by sablebomb; 30-Oct-17 at 11:54.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-17, 07:10
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Great match, I love that little Alexa Bliss, all 5 feet of her was able to beat the almost 2 foot taller dead man, loved that she held him in a vertical suplex hold for 15 seconds, as a fan of feats of strength like that, definitely was right up my alley.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post: