Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Aug-12, 14:51
Points: 14,778, Level: 52 Points: 14,778, Level: 52 Points: 14,778, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Women Knocking Out Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixiebjj44 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Always appreciated, glad you are enjoying the thread. I was going to ask you about the Claudia fights because my translating is not always the best. The way I understood it was Claudia said something that sort of got under one of the guys' skins or was it the other way around? I looked into it as best as I could but Portuguese is tough for me to translate.
Nice buddy! Well, i really can't remember what has lead to the fight.. but you explained it right! They are from that tv show that arranged the fight, first with vesgo than with bolinha.. Bolinha seemed tougher when i watched, but couldn't held up against her anyways.. i remember my girlfriend shouting "she is really beating him up! badly! look!!" haha.. it was awesome!!! I will watch it again when i get home...

Anyway, those are nice.. but the other ones seem more real to me! I almost dreamed about that mixed boxing knockout and melissa's cage fight! On that last one the guy stands up after loosing still wanting to fight.. i think he never assimilated that loss to a 18 yo girl and assume must have felt really embarrassed!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FemPowerLover For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Aug-12, 18:28
Vixiebjj44

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemPowerLover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice buddy! Well, i really can't remember what has lead to the fight.. but you explained it right! They are from that tv show that arranged the fight, first with vesgo than with bolinha.. Bolinha seemed tougher when i watched, but couldn't held up against her anyways.. i remember my girlfriend shouting "she is really beating him up! badly! look!!" haha.. it was awesome!!! I will watch it again when i get home...

Anyway, those are nice.. but the other ones seem more real to me! I almost dreamed about that mixed boxing knockout and melissa's cage fight! On that last one the guy stands up after loosing still wanting to fight.. i think he never assimilated that loss to a 18 yo girl and assume must have felt really embarrassed!!
Haha I'm glad you're enjoying the videos. Were they good dreams or nightmares? I should have some more posts coming soon. I'm usually pretty good with catching staged or scripted videos, but if anything I post in this thread looks like it could be scripted to you please let me know, and I'll look into it.

Also, I have heard that Claudia Gadelha had more legitimate cage fights against male opponents (other than her fights against Vesgo and Bolinha). It would be nice to find them if that's true. The only other video I know of where she takes on a male is actually more of a one-sided sparring session as opposed to a competitive fight. That's why I chose not to include it in the post containing the other two videos. This video is against a guy named Alfinete, who I'm guessing is most likely a comedian based on the way he was acting in the video. As soon as they entered the ring he started attempting what looked like some sort of break-dancing moves. They were wearing boxing gloves, and it's really just Claudia having a little fun beating on him for a short while before putting him to sleep with a rear-naked choke. She does appear to be throwing hard punches, but it's obvious that this guy had no business being in the ring with her unless it was purely for comic relief. This one actually took place about two weeks before her competitive bout with Vesgo so I bet Alfinete was feeling very fortunate that he was able to find out how dangerous Claudia is in more of a one-sided sparring session rather than learning the hard way like Vesgo and Bolinha. He still took some pretty hard shots and got choked out, but at least she had on boxing gloves instead of less padded MMA gloves. In her bouts with Vesgo and Bolinha it seemed to me like Claudia was trying to make a statement and really punish both of them severely. Against Alfinete, I think she was just trying to have some fun being a bully and embarrass him a little. I wasn't going to post this video because I felt like I would be contradicting my own request for the thread in my OP but I'll go ahead and post it in case you haven't seen it. I'm definitely not going to make a habit of posting less competitive videos like this one. I don't even think Alfinete ever even got the chance to throw a single punch, but I think everyone who watches will agree that a sanctioned competitive bout between these two would be very one-sided in favor of Claudia anyway. My prediction is that it would be a lot worse for Alfinete and probably hard to watch. He appears to weigh a lot less than the two men Claudia dominated in the cage a couple weeks later, and it's pretty obvious that he's also less skilled than Vesgo and Bolinha. They enter the ring just after the 8 minute mark, and she finishes him off quickly...

Claudia Gadelha vs Alfinete (Starts shortly after 8:00)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Aug-12, 19:08
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 507 Posts

Love how she ignored his tapping and choked him out regardless......
Old 03-Aug-12, 21:10
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixiebjj44 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[CENTER]Claudia Gadelha Knocks Out Two Men In One Week

. Claudia's first opponent was a member of the TV/Radio crew named Vesgo who most likely thought he was going to walk into the cage and put on a show by playing around with the young female fighter hoping to get some laughs from the audience due to the fact that he had a very large size advantage over her. Standing at only 5'3" and weighing 130 lbs, I highly doubt many people thought that a young, petite female like Claudia stood much of a chance in a real fight against a middle-aged male who was 2-3 times her size, regardless of her exceptional skill-level.

But on the 20th day of that September, Claudia Gadelha silenced any possible doubters very quickly by choking Vesgo completely unconscious in under two minutes. He had clearly submitted more than once, but Claudia refused to release the hold until he went totally limp. When Vesgo eventually woke up it was obvious he had no idea where he was. He must not have regained the ability to think straight right away or else maybe he was just so humiliated that he felt like he had to give it another go in an attempt to save some face because he ends up making the unexpected decision to take Claudia on a second time...and the punishment just gets worse. It almost becomes awkward watching the one-sided beating that this young female put on her significantly larger, middle-aged male opponent.
[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]
Really amazing strengh also when the small 20y old girl just lift up the 200 pound guy in the air, and slams him to the mat, in the first fight.

You can see on her bodystructure she have alot of core strengh in her legs and torso.

Very cool fight btw, and thanks alot for the photos also.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Aug-12, 22:56
Vixiebjj44

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Really amazing strengh also when the small 20y old girl just lift up the 200 pound guy in the air, and slams him to the mat, in the first fight.

You can see on her bodystructure she have alot of core strengh in her legs and torso.

Very cool fight btw, and thanks alot for the photos also.
Always welcome, deepkick.
Old 06-Aug-12, 08:28
Vixiebjj44

Naoko Kumagai Knocks Out Ryan Dunn

In 2002, the first "Jackass" movie was released. If you aren't familiar with the "Jackass", it is a group of funny guys who perform and film dangerous, real stunts without any sort of stunt training. One of the stunts performed in "Jackass" featured 25 year old Ryan Dunn (R.I.P.) taking on 30 year old Japanese Female Muay Thai Legend, Naoko Kumagai, in a kickboxing match. Naoko Kumagai holds a professional kickboxing record of 31-4-2, with 27 of those victories coming by knockout. She is also a three time kickboxing world champion in three different weight classes. Ryan Dunn stood at 5'9" and weighed 175 lbs, while his female opponent stood at only 5'2" and weighed 115 lbs. Ryan Dunn clearly outsized Kumagai, but her world-class kickboxing skills led her to victory.

~French version of this video with pre-fight footage~
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

~Naoko Kumagai knocking out two women~
Attached Images
File Type: bmp 2.bmp (673.6 KB, 47 views)
File Type: bmp 3.bmp (676.8 KB, 45 views)
File Type: bmp 4.bmp (673.6 KB, 94 views)
File Type: bmp 6.bmp (671.2 KB, 27 views)
File Type: bmp 7.bmp (666.4 KB, 44 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-12, 14:06
Vixiebjj44

Rena Kubota Destroys Three Men In A Row

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

On January 11 2011, 19 year old Japanese Female Kickboxer Rena Kubota appeared a Japanese TV show called "Beautiful Women Athletes Full Performance: TV 2011 Athletic Club of Fire". The show regularly promotes female athletes, and this episode featured Rena Kubota taking on Japanese Male Comedians: Yu Shinagawa, Hidetsugu Shibata, and Koji Imada in shootboxing. The men weren't skilled fighters by any means, but Rena had to take them on one after the other. At only 5'3" and 110 lbs, the 19 year old female kickboxer appeared to have a size disadvantage against all three men. The men also wore protective headgear while Rena did not.

One by one, Rena defeated each of the three men in a different fashion. The first comedian was forced to submit in a standing guillotine choke. The second nearly had his head kicked off, and the third had to be saved by the referee.

~Rena Kubota highlight video~

~More photos of Rena Kubota~
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: bmp 2.bmp (662.8 KB, 27 views)
File Type: bmp 3.bmp (680.7 KB, 62 views)
File Type: bmp 5.bmp (671.2 KB, 22 views)
File Type: bmp 6.bmp (675.9 KB, 47 views)
File Type: bmp 7.bmp (669.4 KB, 36 views)
File Type: bmp 11.bmp (674.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: bmp 10.bmp (668.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: bmp 9.bmp (671.7 KB, 33 views)
File Type: bmp 8.bmp (677.8 KB, 30 views)
File Type: bmp 12.bmp (678.7 KB, 28 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-12, 16:29
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

This is real

Female chokes out guy in RNC.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Aug-12, 07:32
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Thanks alot , vixie, for all these vids and pics + descriptions.

I love you doing descriptions and summary of the fights also, greaat job
Old 08-Aug-12, 10:04
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 507 Posts

Yes, you're putting a lot of time and effort into sourcing this material. Respect!