Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Nov-16, 16:57
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default Re: Relationship after losing

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well your relationship is a bit different because you are already married and she knows it turns you on and probably doesn't believe she can truly beat you in an all out fight if it came down to it. What I would be worried about is if there is no doubt between you and the girl that she would come out on top of an actual fight and not just wrestling. Do you think the girl would automatically take on the masculine role if that was the case? Or do you think if you still took the lead in social situations it would still be ok?
I think you are overthinking the entire process

Just enjoy it for what it is
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Nov-16, 05:12
jeb

I really hope the stories here are real. This really give me hope!!
Old 10-Nov-16, 13:20
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

In my experience the overwhelming majority of women will not date men who are physically weaker than them. Unless one of the competitors has training, wrestling is generally seen as an activity that determines physical superiority. Most women won't date men they can pin down, that is if they find it out. Many never find out, because the rare times that there is a physical play, it is not seen as serious.

There's nothing that excites me as much as watching a woman defeat me at wrestling for the first time, understanding or at least believing that I put up my best fight and she could still overpower and pin me / make me submit, seeing first surprise then triumph then teasing in her eyes. I am unhappy and surprised to have lost. I say "you got lucky" and I demand another round. The play has turned more serious suddenly. We restart and I get pinned again. This time she has a more telling smile. She is now certain of her physical superiority and is observing how I will react to this with curiosity, all the while maintaining the dominant position. I get sweaty even writing about it.

Later on, if and when the opportunity comes, she reminds you of it.

I'm guilty of manipulating my partners into this emotion several times (I've only dated a woman who was stronger and could really outwrestle me once). This definitely changes the dynamics. It is usually an important factor in a relationship, but not the most important. So, even when the lady has a preference for a stronger man, which most ladies do have, relationships can still work if other factors are in place. The problem with me personally is that these moments always happen very early in a relationship, often during the first sexual encounter together, and if the relationship starts working you of course make your fetish known, better sooner than later. And when it comes up, the manipulation is often revealed, and it can affect the relationship in a negative way.

I stopped doing this quite a while ago because of that. It's incredibly hard to resist this though.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-16, 06:59
Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are you being serious? I don't know exactly how it works on here and don't want to get in trouble by any means. ive seen pictures of people before with their faces blurred out so I just want to make sure first haha
Heck no I'm not serious! Let's see the pic.
Old 11-Nov-16, 08:22
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can truly say I am worried about this happening. The fact is my gf is just superior to me when it comes to fighting. She's not a big girl at all and ever since the day the put me down likes just seem different. Trust me I've tried to beat her again to save any power in the house I have. But every time I end up between her legs tapping out. The part that scares me is she never once laughs. She's very serious and I think it's because she can see the fear in my face. If she was going to leave me I feel like she would have by now though. If you guys want to see a pic of her I will post without showing her face.
I would like to see a pic. I don't think too many of us on this forum that would say no to that offer.

Does your girlfriend enjoy wrestling with you? Is it a competitive thing?
Old 11-Nov-16, 12:07
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Don't want to show her face for privacy but this is her. She's only about 5'2 105lbs but she is a pinning expert.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (100.1 KB, 343 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-16, 12:14
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorme2tight [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would like to see a pic. I don't think too many of us on this forum that would say no to that offer.

Does your girlfriend enjoy wrestling with you? Is it a competitive thing?
Oh it's very competitive. When we were in high school she would always try her hardest to beat me and she could never really hurt me unless I let her. It all changed after college when we weren't together at the time and she physically beat my ass with the tightest pin I've ever been put in against my will. Definitely a humiliating experience to see her looking down on me with such control. At that moment I thought my chances of getting back with her where ruined for sure.
Old 11-Nov-16, 12:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In my experience the overwhelming majority of women will not date men who are physically weaker than them. Unless one of the competitors has training, wrestling is generally seen as an activity that determines physical superiority. Most women won't date men they can pin down, that is if they find it out. Many never find out, because the rare times that there is a physical play, it is not seen as serious.

There's nothing that excites me as much as watching a woman defeat me at wrestling for the first time, understanding or at least believing that I put up my best fight and she could still overpower and pin me / make me submit, seeing first surprise then triumph then teasing in her eyes. I am unhappy and surprised to have lost. I say "you got lucky" and I demand another round. The play has turned more serious suddenly. We restart and I get pinned again. This time she has a more telling smile. She is now certain of her physical superiority and is observing how I will react to this with curiosity, all the while maintaining the dominant position. I get sweaty even by writing about it.

Later on, if and when the opportunity comes, she reminds you of it.
That look they first time they realize have absolute power and control over you is a look ill never be able to forget. I truly tried my hardest against my girl and she put me down put her hands on her hips and looked down on me with a facial expression I've never seen from her ever. I couldn't move or speak I was beaten fair & square and have never been so scared of her in my life. She could definitely tell I was and she made sure she punished me. I remember being in her schoolgirl pin my arms above my head and her thighs squeezing on each side of my face forcing me to look right into her eyes and her telling me how stupid I looked. She went from This quiet cute girl to so dominant that day. I literally felt all the power go to her and I knew she was my superior from that day on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-16, 16:02
Banned
Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15

Whassup, Aray?

I wish I could say that I'm glad that you're back with your girl. But you haven't told me how the dynamic between you two has been since she realized she can kick your ass six ways from Sunday.

How does she treat you overall now? It's enough of a red flag that she now insults your masculinity and utterly disrespects you and talks down to you in the bedroom simply because you can't defeat her. But if this is something she does because she knows it gets you off, well...I'll put it to you this way:

How does she treat you outside of sexy wrestle time? Does she treat you with the same contempt as she does during your sessions? Was she always this disrespectful outside of your intimate wrestling matches?

And if she was, has her contempt for you increased? Or was it a complete and utter transformation compared to then and now, like Mrs. Jeckyll permanently turning into Mrs. Hyde?

Because if all the red flags are waving the way I suspect they are, her taking you back is not because she loves you. Well, it is because of love, but it's the kind of love a mad dog has for her favorite chew toy. The kind of love a bully has for their favorite victim.

Important things to consider, my friend. Before you get hurt.
Old 19-Nov-16, 12:42
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyLee [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Whassup, Aray?

I wish I could say that I'm glad that you're back with your girl. But you haven't told me how the dynamic between you two has been since she realized she can kick your ass six ways from Sunday.

How does she treat you overall now? It's enough of a red flag that she now insults your masculinity and utterly disrespects you and talks down to you in the bedroom simply because you can't defeat her. But if this is something she does because she knows it gets you off, well...I'll put it to you this way:

How does she treat you outside of sexy wrestle time? Does she treat you with the same contempt as she does during your sessions? Was she always this disrespectful outside of your intimate wrestling matches?

And if she was, has her contempt for you increased? Or was it a complete and utter transformation compared to then and now, like Mrs. Jeckyll permanently turning into Mrs. Hyde?

Because if all the red flags are waving the way I suspect they are, her taking you back is not because she loves you. Well, it is because of love, but it's the kind of love a mad dog has for her favorite chew toy. The kind of love a bully has for their favorite victim.

Important things to consider, my friend. Before you get hurt.

I worry about that from time to time. I would say her confidence & ego is much higher after she found out she can truly dominate me. I guess I can't blame her. She is able to pin me down to the point where I can't move and she just stares into my eyes. She just likes to always be in control. If I don't listen she'll threaten to beat me up things like that. It's safe to say she got me on a leash and she definitely enjoys it. I'm hoping she doesn't take it any farther though. It's strictly between me and her. But we both know she is boss.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post: