Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Sep-18, 01:21
Points: 2,637, Level: 21 Points: 2,637, Level: 21 Points: 2,637, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default New Mixed Wrestling Ballbusting Story

Here's a mixed wrestling ballbusting story that I wrote. For this story, I alternated between point of view of the girl and the boy because I really like when Hardie did that in one of his stories on thevalkyrie.com.

Any feedback on my story would be appreciated. Hope you enjoy it.

Wrestling Championship by mortalcombat339

Francesco’s story

I couldn’t believe it. Here I was playing for my 4th straight high school state wrestling championship and I had never lost a wrestling match in my life, and I just found out that my opponent in this year’s championship match would be some girl named Andrea. A girl? Can you believe that? A girl? Was this some sort of joke?

I had faced a girl once before, and I had pinned her in about 10 seconds. Girls just couldn’t wrestle, or do anything well for that matter. Wrestling is a guy’s sport, and there’s simply no place for girls in it! How dare some girl have the nerve to challenge me, especially in the state championship match. I was pissed because I wanted to end my undefeated high school wrestling career on a high by beating some tough strong guy, not by beating some pathetic little girl.

However, my feelings began to change as we were getting warmed up for the fight, and I took in the sight of my female opponent. Unlike the previous ugly girl I had wrestled, this girl was a total knockout. She had a pretty face and long blonde hair, which she tied up in a ponytail for the match. As I stared at Andrea’s long tanned legs, her enormous boobs, and her shapely ass in her tight skimpy wrestling singlet as she stretched, I felt my cock begin to harden into an enormous erection!

I hadn’t had sex or masturbated in a few days, so I was feeling really horny today. I realized how fun this match was going to be! I knew I could pin the tiny slender girl whenever I wanted to, but I decided was definitely going to take my time with her, enjoying the feel of her soft feminine body against mine as we wrestled. I thought, with a smile, about how easy it would be to cop a feel of her boobs and ass any time I wanted while we wrestled.

I looked down at the bulge in my singlet. My thick eight inch penis had hardened into an enormous erection which my thin singlet did little to hide. I knew there was no hiding that and I knew everyone could see it, but I didn’t mind. In fact, I wouldn’t have wanted to hide my bulge. Let everyone in the room see how well hung I am and that I'm 100% male! After all, males were indisputably the superior, stronger sex, and I was very proud to a guy!

I knew that the bulge in my singlet was an overwhelming visual symbol of my superiority. I knew Andrea could only wish she had one of those protruding from her singlet. With a laugh, I thought maybe seeing my bulge would make Andrea surrender before the match even started.

As the referee had us shake hands prior to the start of the match, I leaned into Andrea and whispered, “You need to have balls to play wrestling. Take your pussy and go home!” and to emphasize my point, I grabbed my nuts with my other hand to show that I was a true man!

Andrea’s story

On my run to the state championship, I had faced a ton of arrogant chauvinistic guys who acted like it was a total joke that I, a girl, was competing against them, but Francesco was definitely the biggest jerk of them all. I couldn’t believe he actually grabbed his nuts like that and told me to take my pussy and go home.

And of course, I noticed Francisco had a gigantic hard-on poking his singlet out like a cannon. I knew I had one of the hottest bodies in the school, and I was happy to see he was preoccupied by my sexiness. I definitely felt I had been able to use my sexiness to my advantage against my opponents of the opposite sex. Well ok, that and the fact that guys have testicles dangling between their legs. It was just so easy to grab, punch, or elbow a guy in the jewels during a wrestling match and disguise it as a normal wrestling move!

I know some of you might say it’s unfair for me to take advantage of guys’ private parts to win wrestling matches. However, guys try all the time to use their innate muscular advantage to make themselves superior to women, so why shouldn’t we females be able to take advantage of males’ dangling twin weak spots in response? Additionally, the vast majority of the guys I busted tried to feel me up, which wasn’t supposed to be legal either.

I was surprised by how few guys wear cups to protect their jewels; I’d say probably about 80% of the guys I faced were not wearing one. However, I’d had come up with a pretty good tactic for dealing with boys who wore cups. I would grab the bottom of their cup, pull it outwards, and snap it back on the boy’s nuts! Honestly, I think sometimes guys wearing cups ended up in even worse pain than the guys not wearing them.

I thought back to the first time I had discovered the special advantage girls had over guys! As a child, I had often wrestled with my brother. He was 5 years older than me, so he always beat me. That day, he was beating me again and he was being quite rough and cocky as we grabbled on the mat. I was struggling to break free, and he had me in a hold where I was looking directly at his crotch. I could see the clearly defined outline of his balls in the tight Lycra fabric. I had never thought about it before but I suddenly remembered something I had learned in gym class. I had learned that a boys’ balls are very sensitive and were an excellent target in self-defense. An idea came to me and I suddenly made a move disguised as a wrestling move. I reached my hand back abruptly into his crotch, a common wrestling move, but this time I made a small fist. As I reached back I made sure that I smashed my hand into the tight bulge in my brother’s groin. I felt the back of my hand connect with the soft yielding flesh between his legs. I could feel my hand smash his balls against his hard bony crotch. As my hand connected with his bulging nuts, he let out a loud gasp. He immediately released his hold on me. I continued my move and quickly turned him on his back and pinned him. I could see the pained looked in my brother’s eyes as I pinned him to the mat. I realized then how much it turned me on to exploit a boy’s natural vulnerability. From then on, with that special knowledge, I never lost to my brother again and eventually he became too scared to ever wrestle with me again.

The referee blew his whistle, signaling the start of the match and waking me up from my daydreaming. I’ll admit it did look like a most uneven match. I was 5 foot 2 inches 120 pounds, compared to Francesco’s 6 foot 5 inches 230 pounds. Francesco’s arms and legs bulged with impressive muscle, and I figured he could probably lift ten times as much as me. All told, his magnificently muscled body looked almost indestructible. But I knew differently. I knew that his huge prominent bulge between his thickly muscled thighs was the great equalizer and more than offset the muscular advantage he had over me!

The tight Lycra fabric of his singlet molded to his genitals, and I could clearly see the outline of his long willy bouncing up and down and his large nuts swinging from side to side under his singlet. His singlet was very tight and small on him and did not come very far down his thighs. In fact, as he moved, I could sometimes see his blue boxers sticking out down below his red singlet.

I observed excitedly that Francesco's balls and cock were bigger than those of the other boys I had wrestled. I wondered excitedly if the bigger the balls meant the greater the pain! I just couldn’t wait to kick Francesco in the balls and give him a reason to grab his nuts again – in pain this time! I got wet just thinking about what I intended to do to this arrogant stud and I felt a shock of sexual energy shoot through my body!

Francesco charged at me and as we grappled, I could feel his powerful grip on me and knew immediately that I didn't have a chance against this kid in a “fair” fight. He threw me to the mat, and I landed hard on my stomach and chest, feeling pain shoot through my tits as they smashed against the hard mat.

As I moaned in pain and caressed my injured tits, I saw Francesco snickering arrogantly at me from above. I was mad, and I just wanted to nail him square in the nuts as hard as I could! He wouldn’t be laughing then!

Francesco’s story

I hadn’t done it intentionally, but I have to admit, it was pretty damn funny that Andrea hurt her tits when I had thrown her to the ground. That’s why women just simply should not be allowed to wrestle with guys, or play any sport with guys for that matter. Their bodies are just too weak and vulnerable.

I knew I could have finished her off and pinned the girl right then and there while she was in pain holding her tits, but I decided I was going to have some fun with her amazing body first! I fell down on top of Andrea and maneuvered her so that my rock hard cock was pressed tightly against her ass!

I just couldn’t resist. Hoping the referee wouldn’t notice, I reached my hands around the girl and grabbed her tits from behind and started playing with them. Thankfully the referee didn’t blow his whistle and must not have noticed. Or maybe, there is no rule against grabbing boobs in wrestling since wrestling is a guy’s sport, I thought with a laugh!

I don’t think I’ve ever felt more aroused in my life. My 8 inch cock was completely hard and soaked in precum, and I’m pretty sure my boxers and wrestling tights were wet by now. I started rocking my hips, grinding my cock against her body! It felt so great! I realized that I was getting close to coming! I couldn’t believe I had been mad only a few minutes ago about having to fight a girl. Here I was getting to essentially fuck a super hot girl from behind in my final high school wrestling match! This was so awesome!

Andrea’s story

I couldn’t believe it. How could the referee not see what Francesco was doing? It’s true that the majority of the guys I wrestled against did try to cop a feel of my boobs, but they always tried to do it discreetly. Francesco was blatantly humping me and blatantly grabbing my boobs. He was playing quite rough with them, and it was really starting to hurt.

I heard guys in the crowd snickering and laughing. They were obviously aware of what Francesco was doing to me. How in the world could the referee not notice this?

I craned my neck and looked up at the referee for help. I saw he was starting right at us and that he had a huge boner sticking his referee uniform pants out like a tent.

The ref was obviously well aware of what Francesco was doing, but he was doing nothing to stop him because he was turned on by it! I was furious. Well if the referee wasn’t going to make Francesco play by the rules, I sure wasn’t going to play by the rules either!

I balled my hand into a fist, and swung my fist backwards into the boy’s groin. Even though I couldn’t see my target, I could feel his penis pressing against my ass, so I knew exactly where to aim. I could feel my hand smash the big boy’s dangling nuts and erect penis against his hard bony pelvis, and Francesco’s groan of pain told me that my strike had been a success. His grip on me weakened and I was able to escape from his hold.

Francesco’s story

I was in heaven, only a few strokes away from cumming. Then, I felt the worst pain of my entire life, as Andrea punched me right in the nuts. To be honest, at that time, I didn’t think she had done it intentionally. I figured she was just flailing trying to escape and she got lucky and happened to hit me in the spot where it hurts worst.

I guess I had been lucky, but I had never been hit in the nuts before. Sure, I’ve seen others get hit in the balls on occasion and I’ve read about how sensitive the testicles were, but the truth is until you get hit there, it’s impossible to understand how painful it is: the way the pain in your testicles spreads to your stomach and then the rest of the body and the feeling of nausea that accompanies a hit to the nuts. I would consider myself a tough guy and I often played through physical pain in sports, but getting hit in the nuts was an entirely different feeling than anything I had ever felt before.

I wanted nothing more than to reach down and caress my two most precious possessions until they felt better, but I didn’t want everyone in the crowd to know that I had been hit in the balls by a girl. That would be so embarrassing! After the girl escaped, I forced myself to get to my feet and stand up straight, ignoring the pain in my nutsack.

As I got to my feet, I saw that Andrea had a big knowing smile on her face and I realized she had done it intentionally. Rage spread through my body. How dare this chit of a girl have the nerve to hit me in the nuts? That’s the one spot in a guy’s body you don’t mess with…or else! I vowed that I was going to really make her pay for the pain I was feeling now.

“You bitch, I’m going to fucking kill you for what you did to my balls!” I whispered as I charged towards the girl and with a grunt of satisfaction, knocked her to the ground on her ass.

However, as she fell down and I stood over her ready to finish her off, she kicked me square in my dangling nuts!

She had disguised her maneuver, making it look like her foot had just inadvertently happen to come up as she fell backwards. However, looking at the big smile on her face, I knew without a doubt that she had done it intentionally.

The kick was delivered from the seat of her pants, so didn’t have that much force and if it had hit me anywhere else, it would have likely had no effect on me. However, it hadn’t hit me anywhere else. Her foot had hit me square in the nuts, and my balls which were already sore from the girl’s earlier punch. As the tightly packed nerve endings in my nuts screamed their agony to my brain, this time I couldn’t help doubling over and clutching my injured manhood.

As I did this and everyone realized where she had kicked me, I heard a bunch of people in the crowd, mostly females, laughing and snickering at me. I blushed red, totally humiliated, and forced myself to stand back up straight.

Andrea gave me another big smile and looking me in the eye whispered calmly, “Tut-tut, you silly boy, you are so wrong. I’m going to win and I’m going to hurt your precious little balls so badly that I will make you cry.”

Something about the calm confident way she said it unnerved me. I suddenly felt scared wrestling against this girl with my nuts dangling completely unprotected underneath my thin singlet. I really wished I had my protective cup to protect my two most prized possessions.

I decided that I was going to stop messing around and just pin this girl quickly to get this match over with as soon as possible. As I charged towards the girl this time, I kept one hand lowered, determinedly protecting my jewels.

Andrea’s story

From that point forward, Francesco was definitely more careful about protecting his balls. I realized he was by far the best wrestler I had faced and I was struggling against him more than I had any other guy. As we grappled on the mat, I tried several punches and elbows to his crotch, but he managed to block them all. At one point, I did manage to grab and squeeze his nuts, causing the boy to grimace in pain, but he was easily able to yank my hands away after only a few seconds. I have to admit that at this point, I was feeling pretty worried and thought I was going to lose even despite Francesco’s weak spots between his legs.

After a few minutes, using his superb strength and wrestling skill, Francesco was able to pin me on my back. I saw the referee get down and begin to count to 10 for the pin. I struggled trying to escape, but the boy had such a strong grip on my shoulders that I knew I would never be able to escape.

Desperate, I remembered the four words my mother had always taught me: grab, squeeze, yank, twist. As Francesco was laying on his belly almost perpendicular to me as he pinned me, I slid my right hand under the boy’s torso, blindly feeling for my goal and hoping the referee wouldn’t notice. I felt my hand brush against Francesco’s cock and then I moved my hand down and grabbed the boy’s scrotum through his singlet and clenched tight, squashing his two nuts against each other, causing the boy to grunt in pain.

I saw the referee staring intently right at my hand for a second, and I had a sinking feeling for a second that the ref was going to call me for a violation. Then, I saw that he had a huge hard-on again, even bigger than before, and then I saw him put one hand inside his pocket playing with himself. He obviously wasn’t going to call a foul on me because he was enjoying this, just as he had when Francesco had been feeling me up earlier!

Smiling, I yanked Francesco’s scrotum up towards his stomach as far as it would go. The boy hollered in agony but still didn’t let go of my shoulders, so I twisted the defending wrestling champ’s nutsack almost 180 degrees around, forcing his left testicle to the right and his left one to the right!

Francesco’s story

I almost had Andrea pinned when the bitch slid her hand under my belly and grabbed my privates. The bitch started squeezing and yanking my nuts, and it hurt like hell. However, I knew the referee was counting her down for the pin. I just needed to hold on for another few seconds and I would have my win and my 4th straight championship. I grunted and yelled in pain, but determinedly kept my grip on the girl’s shoulders. The referee’s count reached 8. I was only two seconds away from a victory.

Then, the bitch twisted my testicles 180 degrees around, so that my left nut was now on the right and the right one of the left! The pain was incredible and I couldn’t take it anymore. I screamed loudly in unbearable pain and released my pin on the girl’s shoulders, desperately yanking the girl’s hand away from my precious injured jewels.

The next thing I knew I heard the referee counting 5, 6, 7. I realized that while I was moaning in pain and clutching my junk, oblivious to everything else besides the incredible pain, Andrea had come over and pinned me and the referee was actually counting me out. I was three seconds away from actually losing this match to a girl!

In my sudden panic and desperation, I forgot about the pain in my nuts. Summoning all my strength, I corded my neck muscles to counter the pressure from the girl's forearms, then, using my mighty arms and bulging thighs, pushed myself up to my knees. With a bellow of rage, I pulled her arms from around my shoulders, spun round and threw the girl across the mat.

I couldn’t believe I had been only a few seconds away from getting pinned by a girl. How could I, the three time defending wrestling champion who had never lost a match in my life, actually be losing to a chit of a girl? It was inconceivable.

I forced myself to my feet. I had to win this fight. If I lost this fight, I knew I’d never been able to live the embarrassment down.

Now that I knew her dirty tactics, I had to be able to win this fight, right?

Andrea’s story

I realized that I had gone for the kill too soon, underestimating my male opponent’s mighty strength. Cursing my stupidity, I quickly got to my feet, ready to defend myself in case Francesco was charging toward me. But I needn't have worried. Francesco was in no condition to follow up his success. He was painfully struggling to his feet, clutching his aching balls with one hand, the other held out to ward off any attack.

Well, I wasn’t going to give him the opportunity to recover. My mom had always taught me never to let my opponent recover, especially when it was a guy after kicking him in the balls. I charged at him and knocked him back down to the mat. However, he grabbed my leg and pulled me down with him.

We were locked together, rolling, threshing frantically, as first Francesco got on top, then me on top, then the boy again, then me again. As I spun Francesco over onto his back, he took the wrestler’s bridge position, where head and neck and the feet keep the body elevated off the mat to avoid a pin. The tight Lycra fabric were molded to his genitals as they were framed invitingly between his spread muscled thighs, and I could clearly see the outline of his balls and cock under his singlet.

I knew that Francesco’s manificent muscular body would be of no help to him as exposed as he left himself! I couldn’t believe the big oaf had left his groin area completely unprotected again. How stupid could he be?

I could not ignore such a wonderful invitation to strike, and without hesitation I drove my knee down between the defending wrestling champion’s spread tree-trunk thighs, smashing his protruding maleness with all my might! I felt my knee connect with the soft yielding flesh of the big boy’s scrotum. I knew I had kneed him perfectly in the center of his nutsack as one of his balls were forced on each side of my knee. I could feel Francesco’s privates on both sides of my knee and I absolutely loved the feeling! I could feel my knee smash the boy’s delicate bits against his hard bony pelvis with a satisfying crunch!

From the way Francesco’s eyes instantly bulged out, I knew I had really really hurt him, right in the spot (well ok, two spots) where it counts most!

“OOOOOW!!! MY BALLS!!! OH GOD, MY FUCKING NUTS!!!” Francesco yelled in pain, so loud that everyone in the gym must have been able to hear. I heard the female portion of the crowd laughing and cheering loudly.

I have to admit that while Francesco lay there rocking and moaning in the type of agony that I nor any other female will ever feel, I reached the most powerful orgasms in my memory. His shuddering and screams from my crushing knee to his nutsack had excited me tremendously, ultimately to the point of five incredible orgasms.

I had never orgasmed before during a wrestling match after busting a guy. But then again I had never faced and defeated a guy as cocky or as good of a wrestler as Francesco; I had never faced a guy with as awesome of a muscular body as Francesco; I had never faced a guy with as big of a bulge in his singlet and as huge of a hard-on as Francesco had at the beginning of the fight. I had never faced a guy who grabbed his nuts at the beginning of the fight and told me to take my pussy and go home. I had never faced a guy who banged his cock against my ass and tried to fuck me from behind. And most of all I had never kneed a guy in his junk as hard as I had Francesco and I had never caused a guy to scream as loudly as Francesco did!

Francesco’s gagging and retching sounds were sweet music to my ears knowing who had caused it. It felt so good to be victorious over a guy who by gender and size was rated superior by society, but was now helpless, hurt and humiliated beneath me! And it made me feel so sexy to know it had been his most male parts that had allowed me to defeat him! It so felt so wonderful to take a cocky chauvinistic guy who obviously thought his balls made him superior to me and teach him a lesson and put his nuts in their proper place! The intensely pleasurable feeling of his quaking in pain beneath me was such a turn-on that simply could not be duplicated in other ways, and climax after climax exploded in my nubile young body.

For Francesco, I’m afraid, the experience wasn’t so enjoyable for him. I saw tears streaming down the big strong boy’s face as, I guess, the unbearable pain in the poor boy’s balls was refusing to abate.

“Awwww, you poor poor boy Francesco. Did a little girl hurt your little precious nuts? See, I told you that I would make cry, didn’t I!” I taunted him with a laugh.

Francesco was curled up in a ball, crying and moaning clutching his nuts and rocking in pain, and the defending wrestling champion put up absolutely no resistance as I easily pinned the boy.

However I didn’t hear the referee counting him out. I looked up and saw the referee with his hand in his pocket, furious pumping his rock-hard penis and trying frantically to bring himself off. I couldn’t believe it. Did he really think that no one would notice what he was doing since he had his hand inside his pocket?

“Ohhhhh, Mr. Referee,” I purred in a sexy voice to show that I was well aware of what he was up to. “Aren’t you going to count him out? I think I win by a pin, don’t you?”

The referee blushed furiously, removed his hand from his pocket somewhat reluctantly, and counted the boy out with trembling haste, signaling my victory.

I got to my feet, and I looked down disdainfully at the boy I had beaten and for a moment my eyes locked with his tear stained eyes. I proudly raised my arms in victory with my legs spread, swinging my hips to emphasize that it was a female who had beaten him.

I saw and heard all the females cheering me. Even the cheerleaders from Francesco’s school, who were supposed to be cheering Francesco, were cheering for me. That was really cool! Obviously they had decided to root for their sex rather than their school.

I noticed many of the other male wrestlers were clearly sexually aroused and had enormous hard-ons, which their thin wrestling singlets did nothing to conceal. Some of the guys were embarrassed and tried to hide their bulging erections, while others were too sexually excited to worry about that and were overtly playing with their cocks. I even caught the end of one guy wanking himself off and I laughed as I saw a huge wet spot appear in the crotch area of his singlet.

I couldn’t resist one final taunt to my male opponent. “Take your balls and cock and go home, loser!” I leaned down and whispered, remembering his words at the beginning of the fight.

As I walked off the mat, all my friends came over and congratulated me.

Jennifer, one of my friends, whispered into my ear. “Wow Andrea! That was so great. You got such great revenge on him for the way he was trying to feel you up and bang you. Beautiful knee to the NUTS! REALLY GREAT! It could make me CUM to see it again!”

Lauren, another friend, said to me, “Wow, Andrea, that was so hot to watch your knee jam his NUTS! I should join the wrestling team next year, because I want to do one of them in the EGGS so much! It made me so wet and horny to watch! Oh, I think I’m going to CUM!”

My best friend Bridget came over and whispered, “Oh Andrea, that was so FUCKING HOT. The bastard totally deserved it after the way he was feeling you up. Great punch, kick, grab, and knee to the nuts! It made me CUM watching it! Really it did, no joke. It was just so fucking hot watching you bust Mr. Wrestling Champion!”

“Oh wow, that’s awesome! Me too actually! I just couldn’t help myself after that last knee! It felt so good to crush his manhood after the he was feeling me up and trying to rape me at the beginning!” I replied with a huge smile.

One cheerleader from Francesco’s school came over to me and introduced herself, “Hi, I’m Amanda. I just wanted to say congrats! It was so awesome to watch! Francesco’s such a cocky jerk who’s totally full of himself! All of us cheerleaders were so happy you won! And the way you won was so cool!!”

“Thanks! It was so much fun! He certainly seemed like a cocky jerk. Did you see the way he grabbed his nuts when he shook hands prior to the fight? He told me to take my pussy and go home.” I replied

“Oh, wow Andrea, you must have really gotten him! Look at him. He STILL can’t even get up!” Lauren exclaimed jubilantly!

I turned my attention towards Francesco. I saw the coaches helped the groaning boy up, still bent over and clutching his nuts tightly with one hand, tears streaming down onto the mat, his face white from the pain, eyes squinted shut. They eventually took him towards the locker room, all the while groaning hard and bent over. I shuddered with pleasure, feeling my intimate female place aching for relief, and I almost had another orgasm as I watched!

My breasts swelled with pride as I basked in my triumph. I had taken on such a magnificent specimen of the male sex, and I had not only beaten him, but also hurt him so badly he could hardly walk.

I think we all enjoyed Francesco’s display of male pain, knowing happily that the same thing could never happen to us!

Bridget crossed her arms and looked down condescendingly at the male, shaking her head. “Pathetic, isn’t it? Big strong wrestling champion and this is the result from one little knee.”

“I know! It must suck having balls! I’m so glad I was born a girl and don’t have those vulnerable things dangling between my legs like guys do!” Lauren replied.

“Me too!” I replied happily. “Just think, when I was a little girl, I used to wish I was a guy. I wanted to be all big and strong like my brother. Ha, I’m so glad that wish never came true!”

Francesco’s story

I was down in pain in the locker room for a good half hour (which seemed like much longer to be honest), unable to do anything other than moan and lay there curled in a ball clutching my balls. After the pain finally died away, the first thing I did was go to sneak into the restroom and take off my singlet and boxers.

I had been so close to cumming during the match before Andrea punched me in the nuts, and I felt desperate for seminal relief now. My loins were churning and my cock was rock hard once again straining for release. Despite all the pain and humiliation, I’m not going to lie, I found something very erotic about being beaten up by a small beautiful girl of the opposite sex.

I grabbed my penis and started pumping up and down. It took only a few strokes before I reached my biggest orgasm of my life, squirting a ton of semen all over my face and chest.

I masterbated four more times that night after I got home. I couldn’t get the wrestling match with Andrea out of my mind even if I wanted to. I recalled the memory of the silky skin of the gorgeous girl against my own; the feel of her boobs in my hand as I had humped her sexy ass from behind; the pain she inflicted on me and my manhood even while she felt so soft and feminine; her big knowing smile after each time she kicked me in the balls; my vision through tear-stained eyes at the end of the match of her standing over me, legs apart, arms raised in triumph with her pretty face glowing with pride, her large boobs stretching against her tight singlet and her nipples pointing aggressively into the fabric displaying them clearly, and her navy blue cotton briefs moulding her pelvis showing off her long tanned shapely legs. Each time I went through those scenes again in my mind, my cock always responded and I had to masterbate.

The next day my testicles had swollen to the size of large oranges, and they hurt for days and days afterwards. Every step I took, as my swollen tender nuts brushed up against the insides of my massive things, was agony for me and a painful and humiliating reminder of the fight!

Also word of my defeat had also gotten around school. While I used to be feared and respected by other guys and girls used to admire my body, I was now being teased and laughed at by the girls and other guys as well.

To be honest, I felt very confused by my seemingly conflicting emotions in the days following the fight. On one hand, losing to a girl like that and having my manhood crushed like that in front of everyone was the most humiliating thing I could imagine, I was totally devastated by it, and I knew my ego would never recover. Yet my arousal remained at an all-time high and every time I recalled the fight, I got rock solid and had to masterbate.

Two days after the fight, I saw that someone had posted the video of the wrestling match on Youtube and that the video already had over a million views.

Looking at the comments, it seemed like everyone, both guys and girls, were happy Andrea had kicked me in the nuts and won. Here are some comments I saw:

-Bastard got exactly what he deserved for trying to rape the girl. I’m so happy the girl defeated him and busted his nuts! Must have been so embarrassing for him to lose like that against a girl and have it be his manhood that was the reason why, lol! Girl power!
-The guy thought he was so tough and invincible, wearing a tight singlet to show off his muscular body and large manhood. Poor dude, he forgot his invincible body has one major flaw: testicles!
-Love the way he grabbed himself when they were shaking hands prior to the fight, as if to say you can’t me beat, I have nuts and you don’t. So happy she taught him the true meaning of his balls dangling between his legs! GIRLS RULE!
-Smart girl! She knows where to aim!
-Awesome video! I got rock hard just watching this!
-Whenever some man tries to grab my breasts like that, I always kick or knee them in the balls. I’ve done it several times and it’s worked perfectly every time, and I’ve taught my daughters to do the same. I truly believe that all girls should learn this in case they are in a situation where it’s necessary and that it’s their mothers’ jobs to teach them.
A few months, two boys tried to rape my eldest 18 year daughter in her college dorm room. She managed to escape unharmed by kicking both of them in the nuts and then call the police. She must have really hurt the boys badly as they weren’t able to get up and get away before the police got there and arrested them. I was so proud of her!
-OMG, awesome!!! I’m so happy I’m a female and don’t have nuts because that will never happen to me!
-Look at that very obvious hard-on he got while he was watching the girl stretch before the fight. Damn, I wish I could be this well hung. So happy he got busted like he deserved!
-Wow, you can clearly see the outline of the guy’s penis and nuts under his singlet. So glad he got his manhood crushed and humiliated by a girl in front of everyone like he deserved!
-Damn, that girl is so hot! She could bust my balls any time!
-Look at the way she smiles every time she got him in the nuts! You can tell she really loves busting guys! Such a turn-on!
-My sister and I busted our older male cousins because they wouldn’t help with the chores when they were staying at our house for a few weeks during the summer. Worked like a charm! It’s just so much fun to kick guys in the nuts! And to watch their big strong cocky bodies double over and fall to the ground while they cry about their precious jewels!
-Look at that hard-on the referee has, lol
-Great video! The only thing I wish is that she would have stripped him naked afterwards and made wank himself off in front of everyone.
-It makes me feel so sexy watching a girl fight a boy, especially when the girl wins and especially when the girl wins by taking advantage of the boy’s male parts! My husband and I had some amazing sex watching this video! I’ve never felt his cock so big and hard before! I guess he must have been really aroused by it too!
-13:35…look at the way she twists his nutsack completely around. That had to hurt! I’m glad I’m not that dude!
-OMG, did she orgasm after she kneed him in the nuts the final time!? Look at the way her body spasms. So hot!
-Love that the big strong cocky jerk couldn’t even get up at the end of the fight! Must have been so humiliating for him!
-This video is definitely fake. No way a little girl could beat a big strong guy like that. But I’m not complaining, this is the best porn video I’ve ever seen.
-This is so awesome!!! My brother always bullies me because he’s older and stronger. I’m going to try to do this against him and see if it really works!
-I bet he went into the locker room afterwards and grabbed his big cock and wanked himself off
-I know this guy in real life, and he is such a cocky sexist jerk. So glad he got defeated and humiliated, right in the spot where it counts most. Girl power!!

I felt totally embarrassed to have my defeat and humiliation all over the Internet for the whole world to see. However, on the other hand, I can’t deny part of me was happy that I had a video of it, so that I could rewatch the most erotic experience of my life any time I wanted. For months and months after the match, I watched and wanked off to the video every single night.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mortalcombat339 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-18, 16:14
Banned
Points: 2,965, Level: 22 Points: 2,965, Level: 22 Points: 2,965, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Default Re: New Mixed Wrestling Ballbusting Story

This is such a great story! I love stories like this where the big muscular cocky guy thinks that having balls and a cock between his legs makes him so much superior to females, and then a small slender girl beats him by attacking his nuts. I think that when girls win by attacking the male private parts, that is very erotic and really emphasizes that the girl beat the boy specifically because of their respective sexes. Girls rule!

Love how Francesco grabbed his nuts proudly before the fight and told the girl to take her pussy and go home. Then, he could have finished her off and pinned her at the beginning of the fight, but no, he wanted to take his time and enjoy her sexy female body against his and get to hump the girl from before, thinking that there was no way he ever could lose against a little girl and he could pin her whenever he wanted to. Stupid arrogant male attitude. Males can just be so stupid when they get horny.

I also loved how after Francesco got hit in the balls the first time he was determined not to caress his precious injured jewels and let anyone realize that a girl had just kicked him in the nuts! Stupid male ego! And all that for naught! In the end she hurt him so bad with that last knee that he couldn't help yelling so loud that everyone in the gym knew exactly where he had been hit and were all laughing at him! Had to be so humiliating for the once-proud male star wrestler!
Old 21-Sep-18, 22:24
Points: 7,241, Level: 36 Points: 7,241, Level: 36 Points: 7,241, Level: 36
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Great story hope there is a rematch
Old 22-Sep-18, 15:25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyc54321 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is such a great story! I love stories like this where the big muscular cocky guy thinks that having balls and a cock between his legs makes him so much superior to females, and then a small slender girl beats him by attacking his nuts. I think that when girls win by attacking the male private parts, that is very erotic and really emphasizes that the girl beat the boy specifically because of their respective sexes. Girls rule!

Love how Francesco grabbed his nuts proudly before the fight and told the girl to take her pussy and go home. Then, he could have finished her off and pinned her at the beginning of the fight, but no, he wanted to take his time and enjoy her sexy female body against his and get to hump the girl from before, thinking that there was no way he ever could lose against a little girl and he could pin her whenever he wanted to. Stupid arrogant male attitude. Males can just be so stupid when they get horny.

I also loved how after Francesco got hit in the balls the first time he was determined not to caress his precious injured jewels and let anyone realize that a girl had just kicked him in the nuts! Stupid male ego! And all that for naught! In the end she hurt him so bad with that last knee that he couldn't help yelling so loud that everyone in the gym knew exactly where he had been hit and were all laughing at him! Had to be so humiliating for the once-proud male star wrestler!

Thanks, glad you liked the story. I appreciate the detailed feedback. Yeah, I tried to make Francesco as cocky as possible because those are the most fun guys to write about and humiliate. It had to be so embarrassing for Francesco to lose the match to a girl in front of everyone like that and have it be his manhood (that he was so proud of) be the reason why he lost.

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris7201 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story hope there is a rematch
Thanks, glad you liked the story. What were your favorite parts?

Regarding a rematch, one possible idea I had was Francesco, desperate for revenge against Andrea, finds out where Andrea lives and brings over a few friends to invade a sleepover party that Andrea is having with a few other girls, with Francesco thinking that the guys will easily beat up the girls and then get to have some fun with their bodies. Does that sound interesting to you? Anything in particular you are hoping to see in the rematch?

Last edited by mortalcombat339; 22-Sep-18 at 15:25.
The Following User Says Thank You to mortalcombat339 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-18, 21:40
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,689 Times in 9,926 Posts

Post approved.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 05-Oct-18, 07:05
Points: 2,196, Level: 19 Points: 2,196, Level: 19 Points: 2,196, Level: 19
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

That rematch idea sounds really good, they should be like in underwear or something to like show off their bodies before it all goes wrong haha,w a bunch of guys and girls.
Old 06-Oct-18, 23:25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjm1010 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That rematch idea sounds really good, they should be like in underwear or something to like show off their bodies before it all goes wrong haha,w a bunch of guys and girls.

Regarding the sequel, yeah, I'm planning on having Andrea and the girls at the sleepover relaxing comfortably in just their bras and panties and Francesco and his friends who invade the party just in their boxers to show off their muscular bodies and their big bulges. Anything in particular you would like to see in the sequel?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mortalcombat339 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-18, 11:04
Points: 3,643, Level: 25 Points: 3,643, Level: 25 Points: 3,643, Level: 25
Last Achievements

.....hmmmm .... good story ... wouldn't be surprised if its an extension of a real incident ...but it all depends on the ref !!
Old 29-Oct-18, 04:23
Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,674 Times in 244 Posts

Great story! Sounds almost like something I'd write xD
Old 31-Oct-18, 03:21
Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,674 Times in 244 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortalcombat339 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Regarding the sequel, yeah, I'm planning on having Andrea and the girls at the sleepover relaxing comfortably in just their bras and panties and Francesco and his friends who invade the party just in their boxers to show off their muscular bodies and their big bulges. Anything in particular you would like to see in the sequel?
More ballbusting of course!! Maybe even a castration if you're into the more intense stuff