Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Mar-14, 23:10
Points: 10,441, Level: 44 Points: 10,441, Level: 44 Points: 10,441, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Arekah Lox reviews

Hi this is a brand new session review for Arekah Lox. The main three things I heard about her is that she was strong, gorgeous and had a killer bodyscissors. Well this would all prove to be true....

First thing I noticed when she opened the door she was really pretty in a sporty type of way. Right off the bat she was sizing me up with her hands and possibly feeling how much I could handle. Now I am 6'0 240 with 8 years grappling experience behind me. I mostly sit back and try to defend during my sessions. Well to start off I usually ask the girl to show me their scissors. With Arekah that was a bad idea haha. 5min later I was tapping frantically and gasping for air. Arekah is like a bulldozer. She is a lot stronger than one would think. Her scissors could knock you out. I thought I was on the verge of passing out a couple times. There were a couple times when she didn't let go just to make me tap out harder. And her bodyscissors are down right SCARY. She will have you yelling "I am a pussyass bitch" in no time. I couldn't breathe in them or anything and got a little afraid when I could feel my rib cage start to bend and flex in. I did ask her to lift me and she picked me with little effort.

*Must give warning to first timers that she goes hard and is very strong. My sides were all black and blue the next day and I had a bruised floating rib.

The downfall of Arekah: The communication leading up to the match was very shaky. Would go a few days without hearing anything back then I had to follow up.

Out of the girls I have sessioned with (Kristie, Rain, Kasie K, and Severa) I would have to put Arekah a very close 2nd behind Severa. One of the only few differences there is that Arekah just bulldozes you while because of Severa's skill she ties you up in knots without even making it looks like she is trying (at least with me)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Chris51socal For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-14, 00:55
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts
Default Re: New Arekah Lox Session Review

I have heard that is a very common problem with guys trying to establish communication with session girls.the emails and phone messages can go unanswered.
Old 19-Mar-14, 01:12
Last Achievements

I was able to catch her on tour. But I would definitely say it is worth the time and effort.
Old 19-Mar-14, 01:24
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Seems like a lot of people who wrestle her get broken ribs. That scares me from wanting to session with her.
Old 19-Mar-14, 01:36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Seems like a lot of people who wrestle her get broken ribs. That scares me from wanting to session with her.
I could see how that happens. She said that she had sent someone to the hospital earlier before me and I think I bruised a floating rib. That's why I included that as a little warning.
Old 19-Mar-14, 03:03
Points: 8,009, Level: 38 Points: 8,009, Level: 38 Points: 8,009, Level: 38
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have heard that is a very common problem with guys trying to establish communication with session girls.the emails and phone messages can go unanswered.
You've gotta understand, they probably get a lot of emails or phone messages every day. A lot of them being guys who never really plan on scheduling a session. Between doing sessions, some of the girls have other jobs and a normal life. I'm sure it's hard to find the time sometimes.
Old 19-Mar-14, 21:56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by colton [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You've gotta understand, they probably get a lot of emails or phone messages every day. A lot of them being guys who never really plan on scheduling a session. Between doing sessions, some of the girls have other jobs and a normal life. I'm sure it's hard to find the time sometimes.
Yeah, I think the problems has been contacting her while she was in LA. She was on tour for me. I was able to get a hold of her its just that the flow of emails back n forth wasn't the best. Like a couple days inbetween emails. But she showed up and was ready at the arranged time and the session went smooth.
Old 20-Mar-14, 01:02
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

she may have broken some ribs but her clientel wants her to clamp her legs around their waists quite willingly.a hazard of the hobby,i believe.
Old 20-Mar-14, 04:54
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Last Achievements

I had a session with her and everything that was said here is true. She is very strong and her scissors were amazing.

As for communication, it went ok. Before the session day I had no problems at all. She was very prompt with her replies and we even discussed what I was looking for. Now on the session day I had some problems. I got to the hotel 15mins early and sent her a text and waited. And waited. At first I thought I had the wrong number, so I checked but it was right. Now it was about 20 mins and like 4 texts after the scheduled time. So in a last ditch effort I called her and she picked up and told me the room #.

The bad part was she had no idea I was there early and asked if I had hit bad traffic. Not wanting to make a scene I said yes.

But all things said she gave me a full hour and was amazing on all levels.

IDK perhaps I should have called right away.
Old 20-Mar-14, 05:02
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by revanyo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a session with her and everything that was said here is true. She is very strong and her scissors were amazing.

As for communication, it went ok. Before the session day I had no problems at all. She was very prompt with her replies and we even discussed what I was looking for. Now on the session day I had some problems. I got to the hotel 15mins early and sent her a text and waited. And waited. At first I thought I had the wrong number, so I checked but it was right. Now it was about 20 mins and like 4 texts after the scheduled time. So in a last ditch effort I called her and she picked up and told me the room #.

The bad part was she had no idea I was there early and asked if I had hit bad traffic. Not wanting to make a scene I said yes.

But all things said she gave me a full hour and was amazing on all levels.

IDK perhaps I should have called right away.
Maybe she gave you a number to her hotel room so it doesn't receive texts?
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:

Tags
arekah, lox, severa