Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Jul-14, 21:15
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default advice

hey guys first I hope this is in the right section.
Ok first off a little back gound on me Im 51 have liked atheltic females since I was about 6 . belong to a sat gym/swim program and there was these 2 sisters one older and one younger both were better at anything sports wise . then around 9 while watching TV a commercial cameon a shampoo comerical that show some women washing her hair and my brother said look at her muscles and I was hooked for ever , well you can guess what happened from there , I started to look and notice muscle on any female all the time fav at the time was watching the circus,
now I have had a few feeling biceps and AW/fun wrestling in my youth but that's another story .
on to my recent inqury there is a women ive known for more that 24 years . when I met her i did not know she had the legs she possessed It wasn't until a few months later but not relevant . any way over the years i would hear and see her do some (to me ) amazimg feets of strength with her legs but as close friends that we became i never told her of my fastination with female muscle (i am a bicep fan first then calves and legs )
oh i will describe her she is now 43 5' about 125=135 not sure 40 dd NATURAL and the fit muscular calves and thighs which resemble jenn rish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. well after many years of us not speaking we got back in touch and thru email cause she lives 2 states away i told her why i called her legs which she said do u want me to squeeze ur head between my legs i was floored any way over the years once in a while she would tease me either my sayong how strong her legs are or how much better shape (due to walking and bike riding) her legs where in or she would flex her arms and say sorry her arms are not good .
problem is she is very insecure of herself and i think bipolor cause when she is in a bad mood and i tease her back about her legs and strength she yells at me to stop. here is my question even though in the past she teased me and seemed like she is into it and if i ever get to see her alone (she has a live in BF ad only visits her parents every 2 years or so which she said next time she wants to stay with me should i bring up the scissoring or how do i bring it up i was thinking if we sat next to each other i would casually put my hand on her thigh and compliment her on it sort of an icebreacker she also like to drink is this a good idea of not
on a side note i just got back in touch after 6 months of not talking And i usualy pay her train fair down to visit but im not working and she is on disability it will not be anytime soon Now you see my deleima ????
Old 03-Jul-14, 22:32
Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Default Re: advice

I advice you leave it in your imagination, mate. not cool to fuck with someone else's property. or putting an apparently unstable female "friend" (who you should be protecting) in that kind of predicament. what kind of friend would do that?

on another hand, honesty is always the best policy....when she teasingly asked if you wanted her to squeeze your head...then she already obviously knew to a degree...you should've answered yes please for the luv of gawd..lol but apparently you didn't...so if she comes to visit....without invading her personal space....tell her you made a mistake before by not being honest and instead you water the seeds of bullshit intentions...and the relationship bears of that fruit... anyways you always fantasize of her in this way...just see what she does, maybe she too fantasizes about the same thing...maybe the relationship should just remain in the realm of fantasy.... maybe she too needs sum energetic boost in her life, that her current bf cant muster up....and this may be just the spark she needs to "feel alive again"

but keep in mind the female's emotional roller coaster and then add to the mix a female diagones with bipolar...you catch one of these on the wrong day it could be then end of you lol
Old 04-Jul-14, 15:42
Last Achievements

I hear what you say and thank you for your reply but when she first asked if I would like to be squeezed I did say yes but she wasn't around at the time it was true email and when she did visit we were not alone to much however she did wrap her legs around my hips and held me but she did not squeeze I should have tried to resist to see if she put on more pressure I did get to feel her calves and thighs which were harder than I thought and she was not realy flexing but that was 5 years ago we have been in chat again but have to wait until the time is right as I read many times here tim=ing is everything but my attitude towards the relationship is there is not much there so I have nothing to lose and all to gain
The Following User Says Thank You to wgonzo64 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-15, 16:30
wgonzo64
This message has been deleted by wgonzo64.
Old 20-May-15, 17:17
Points: 40,949, Level: 88 Points: 40,949, Level: 88 Points: 40,949, Level: 88
Last Achievements

Thanked 14,376 Times in 1,314 Posts

One advice thread should be enough - Merged
Old 20-May-15, 19:01
Last Achievements

ok thanks
Old 21-May-15, 20:02
Last Achievements

I deleted my second msg since I already posted something similar
Ok so like I've said sometimes she teases me either knowingly or not. we were out the other night drinking she was not drunk but maybe a bit buzzed . she innocently was talking about how her shoulders get really tight and possibly from the steel plate in her neck and said she usually kneeds it her self cause her BF does not doo a good job and then she said I do it better cause I have strong hands. I know I bit of an opening .
every once in a while in the past she would always say something like this. one time me her and another guy friend were sitting at the bar and she told him my legs are stronger then yours. I also saw and helped her push this guys car to get it to jump start .it was not a big car but after we pushed it for 75 ft I was out of breath and she was fresh then to my surprise the guy said the reason it did not jump start (clutch) he had the e-brake on. other time she told her cousin the same thing about her legs being strong and even flexed them for her.
well after when I dropped her off she gave me the usuall hug and started to reputedly slap me back ( cause a did some nice things and she always would say ill slap u for that) anyway she said I can slap much harder then that I said I know then she said Im much stronger than I look. (another missed opportunity ) I should have said no u are not . but she always look strong to me and if she is stronger than she looks I may be in for a treat of trouble.
Now she is coming to stay with me in august and I plan on drinking the first of second night she is here so I do not have to drive, I am going to somehow get to talking about her so-called strength in a teasing way and then get her to put some squeeses on me. I think if I come out and ask her . should I wait till she has a buzz or wait till she is more drunk.
I really would love to wrestle her but know she will not in fear of her hirting herself cause of the steel plate in her neck. Oh and she is a big fan if WWE u think I can use this as an opening say something about the female wrestlers ???? please advise and sorry if I made some duplicate statements