Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Nov-22, 18:16
Session Wrestler
Points: 2,445, Level: 20 Points: 2,445, Level: 20 Points: 2,445, Level: 20
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Desi Desire in California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcplease [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She does and she’s great at them. Did one with her last Friday. If you can book her I’d highly recommend.
Please just give that girl some respect and keep her non session life/ name out of this forum. Thanks.

--------------

Also, my name is DEZ NOT DESI
Old 26-Nov-22, 19:10
Points: 11,050, Level: 45 Points: 11,050, Level: 45 Points: 11,050, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez Desire [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
posts can only be deleted for a short period, the mods will have to delete (and remove the quotes from your post).

there is another thread in the "Women's MMA" forum as well, though I don't think the session name is mentioned there.
Old 26-Nov-22, 20:57
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez Desire [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It would be really cool if your could remove these posts
Session wrestler does interview where she talks badly about her clients, laughs at them, literally calls them weirdos, and says she can't believe they pay her money to just practice holds on them...and then when they find out, asks that all discussions about it be removed.

Maybe some guys are into that, but I'm guessing most probably aren't. She's one of the most expensive providers in the scene, people deserve to know she feels that way so they can take their money elsewhere.
Old 27-Nov-22, 01:02
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fg55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Session wrestler does interview where she talks badly about her clients, laughs at them, literally calls them weirdos, and says she can't believe they pay her money to just practice holds on them
Should come as no surprise that absolutely none of this is an honest representation of her comments. You have to wonder about the kind of 'man' who would leave such a pathetically dissembling post.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-22, 01:35
Points: 11,050, Level: 45 Points: 11,050, Level: 45 Points: 11,050, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Sounds like she was describing her perspective to someone not in the scene from what was going through her mind when Jennifer said "hey, go do this fetish stuff while you travel and make some money," not from the perspective of today where she has her own store / website selling clips and regularly tours for sessions. But it's easy to see how someone could hear her comments and lose interest in seeing her anyway.
Old 27-Nov-22, 01:57
klp54chev

It seems pretty harsh for someone that joined the forum today and this was the first post.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-22, 02:30
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fg55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Session wrestler does interview where she talks badly about her clients, laughs at them, literally calls them weirdos, and says she can't believe they pay her money to just practice holds on them...and then when they find out, asks that all discussions about it be removed.

Maybe some guys are into that, but I'm guessing most probably aren't. She's one of the most expensive providers in the scene, people deserve to know she feels that way so they can take their money elsewhere.
Incel power, activate. That is not at all what she said, but you go on with your bad 1-post self.

As I listen to the podcast, it's clear she enjoys her work. I've never met Dez nor had any communication with her whatsoever, but would love to roll with and get schooled by her sometime. Or maybe just sit down, eat some gummies, and talk shop. The Rebel Girl podcast reveals she's really fucking cool.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-22, 06:13
Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

I've seen Dez 2 times and my only regret that I haven't seen her more. She has been traveling when I was in her area or I've would have seen her more. Complete sweetheart and very strong and skilled, and has a dominant streak in her. . Don't think you can find much better than her for a session
The Following User Says Thank You to 4aces For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-22, 09:48
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Incel power, activate.
Cuck power, activate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That is not at all what she said, but you go on with your bad 1-post self.
That's pretty much literally what she said. Feel free to interpret it all differently though, I'm not here to argue with you and hope everyone does what makes themselves happy. That aside, given her posts here I think it's pretty clear she doesn't want the people she's charging $500/hr to hear what she says about them behind their back.

Quote:
As I listen to the podcast, it's clear she enjoys her work. I've never met Dez nor had any communication with her whatsoever, but would love to roll with and get schooled by her sometime. Or maybe just sit down, eat some gummies, and talk shop. The Rebel Girl podcast reveals she's really fucking cool.
I actually have met her years ago when she was still based in the Sacramento area. She is beautiful and very strong. Also a bit disconnected, I wasn't exactly shocked to hear what she said. But in either case, after hearing that inverview she's not someone I would care to session with again.

If you still want to meet her and you get the chance to, hope you enjoy every moment of it.

Me, there are many other women who I'd much rather see knowing they exhibit a better attitude.
Old 27-Nov-22, 12:58
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

We should respect her wish not to be associated with her real name here. Also, isn’t that a forum rule? @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

if one decides not to book her for a session because what he interprets from an interview, or because he pays attention to the daily moron /troll here, the loss is entirety his. She’s one of the best session wrestlers in the world today, possibly #1.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post: