Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out Jennifer's latest SessionGirls interview, with Lia Labowe! For discussion, visit this topic.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Jade vs Luke.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-121.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-Aug-18, 17:31
pincopallo pincopallo is offline
Junior Member
Points: 144, Level: 2 Points: 144, Level: 2 Points: 144, Level: 2
Activity: 60.0% Activity: 60.0% Activity: 60.0%
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Gender: Male
Location: Italy
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: Some questions

1. Have you ever seen Verhoeven’s last European movie “Die vierde man”, “The fourth man”. And what do you think of it?
2. What do you think of the infamous first scene of “Basic Instinct”. Is it sexually arousing to you?
3. Do you watch porn?
4. What kind of porn do you prefer?
5. Do you like gangbang porn? What do you think of such genre of porn?
6. Do you like Bukkake porn? What do you think of such genre of porn?
7. Are you into BDSM porn? Are you into BDSM sex with your partner?
8. Do you watch scenes of men being killed by women to get excited for having sex or to masturbate?
9. Do you prefer the man/men killed in a very violent/shocking /horrorific way or something quieter ?
10. Most exciting scene you have seen so far?

Whoever wants to answer is very welcome

Just let me know if are male or female, and more or less your age, if you like.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-Aug-18, 22:16
pincopallo pincopallo is offline
Junior Member
Points: 144, Level: 2 Points: 144, Level: 2 Points: 144, Level: 2
Activity: 60.0% Activity: 60.0% Activity: 60.0%
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Gender: Male
Location: Italy
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: Some questions

It's a pity no one is willing to share his view. Could be a way to start interesting analysis of this weird fetish.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-Aug-18, 02:39
XOL's Avatar
XOL XOL is offline
Senior Member
Points: 28,263, Level: 73 Points: 28,263, Level: 73 Points: 28,263, Level: 73
Activity: 27.5% Activity: 27.5% Activity: 27.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 421
Thanks: 752
Thanked 2,828 Times in 310 Posts
Default Re: Some questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincopallo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1. Have you ever seen Verhoeven’s last European movie “Die vierde man”, “The fourth man”. And what do you think of it?
2. What do you think of the infamous first scene of “Basic Instinct”. Is it sexually arousing to you?
3. Do you watch porn?
4. What kind of porn do you prefer?
5. Do you like gangbang porn? What do you think of such genre of porn?
6. Do you like Bukkake porn? What do you think of such genre of porn?
7. Are you into BDSM porn? Are you into BDSM sex with your partner?
8. Do you watch scenes of men being killed by women to get excited for having sex or to masturbate?
9. Do you prefer the man/men killed in a very violent/shocking /horrorific way or something quieter ?
10. Most exciting scene you have seen so far?

Whoever wants to answer is very welcome

Just let me know if are male or female, and more or less your age, if you like.
1. I have never scene "The Fourth Man".


2. The opening scene of "Basic Instinct" had a profound impact on me in my adolescence. Watching the scene for the first time
was absolutely one of the most intense sexual experiences I have ever had. To this day, the scene still holds an incredible power
over me.

Watching Catherine Tramell ride her lovers cock from the top and gently but firmly tying his hands to the bed is something
I never get tired of watching.

The scene is quite remarkable in the way that it uses the music to build an almost unbearable tension along with the heavy
breathing of the two lovers having intercourse. The most important element to the scene is that just as the male is about to
cum inside of Catherine Tramell- she cuts him down. This is very important to the scene in my opinion as it symbolizes a female
rejecting the seed of her male parter. She is rejecting his legacy and it is revealed that she only used his sexuality to lure
him to his death. The act and timing makes the phallus a symbol of weakness that females use to control males rather than a symbol
of male power.


What really makes the scene unique to me are all of the small but meticulous details that augment the conecpt of the Femme Fatale.


When the police are investigating the crime scene they reveal that the male victim is a former rock star

1.Rock Star-A conversation reveals that the vanquished male is a former rock star and night club owner. Rock stars are seen as men
with innumerable sexual conquests that can have any woman that that they choose. In this scene, we witness a rock star who
has instead been lured to his death by a more cunning female who used her sexual prowess to manipulate him into a state of
complete vulnerability.

2.The Flaccid Penis- As the police investigate the crime scene, we are shown the vanquished male's penis; now flaccid and
worthless.

3.Semen Stains- The police use a black light and reveal dozens of cum stains on the sheets of the bed. This is highly symbolic
of a powerful and potent male who actively bedded women that even prompts the character of Michael Douglas to say,
"Very impressive", as he inspects the bed sheets.


All of these details lead to a further emasculation of the male victim and the male audience watching. This scene was
brilliantly architected to create a terrifying Femme Fatale. I could go on for
hours about how much I love this scene and movie. Brilliant work.





3. Yes. I do watch porn. Even when I am in a relationship, I watch porn as a way to explore my own sexuality


4.I watch anything from just regular hardcore to extreme femdom. In more recent years, I have started taking snapshots of
porn videos that I enjoy and writing Femme Fatale stories with them. This has become a very common activity for me.


5.I do not like gangbang porn.


6.I do not like Bukkake porn.


7.I answered this previously on question 4. Yes, I am into BDSM.

No, I do not engage in BDSM activity. This is a unique part of sexuality. I love to watch other males get destroyed but I am not
a masochist that enjoys being dominated or submissive. I am, however, willing to engage in the activity with a female partner
that might gain sexual gratification this way but I do not actively seek it for my own pleasure. Truth be told, I find
"Beta Males" to be obnoxious people, generally speaking.


8. YES. I do watch videos of men being killed by women while I masturbate, however, it must be sexually charged. There
has to be an element of seduction and eroticism for me to become aroused. I do not like killing just for the hell of it. The
kill is simply a potent form of symbolism to me of the female being superior to the male within this arena.


9. I prefer that the male be killed in with extreme violence in a shocking way that takes him by total surprise. I don't like
the death to be instantaneous. I like the idea of the male suffering for the sake of the female orgasm/climax. It is important
to me that the female character have complete control of her sexuality and to realize its utter power over the male.

There is nothing more erotic and intense to me than a woman betraying a man while he is inside of her.


10. I don't really know which scene is my favorite honestly. I am a huge fan of the scene in Goldeneye where Xenia Onatopp
kills the Admiral between her legs and the opening scene of Basic Instinct. Both of these scenes encompass everything that
I want to see in a Femme Fatale.


Thank you for the post. This was very fun to answer.

Last edited by XOL; 10-Aug-18 at 03:15.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 10-Aug-18, 03:04
pincopallo pincopallo is offline
Junior Member
Points: 144, Level: 2 Points: 144, Level: 2 Points: 144, Level: 2
Activity: 60.0% Activity: 60.0% Activity: 60.0%
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Gender: Male
Location: Italy
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: Some questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1. I have never scene "The Fourth Man".


2. The opening scene of "Basic Instinct" had a profound impact on me in my adolescence. Watching the scene for the first time
was absolutely one of the most intense sexual experiences I have ever had. To this day, the scene still holds an incredible power
over me.

Watching Catherine Tramell ride her lovers cock from the top and gently but firmly tying his hands to the bed is something
I never get tired of watching.

The scene is quite remarkable in the way that it uses the music to build an almost unbearable tension along with the heavy
breathing of the two lovers having intercourse. The most important element to the scene is that just as the male is about to
cum inside of Catherine Tramell- she cuts him down. This is very important to the scene in my opinion as it symbolizes a female
rejecting the seed of her male parter. She is rejecting his legacy and it is revealed that she only used his sexuality to lure
him to his death. The act and timing makes the phallus a symbol of weakness that females use to control males rather than a symbol
of male power.


What really makes the scene unique to me are all of the small but meticulous details that augment the conecpt of the Femme Fatale.


When the police are investigating the crime scene they reveal that the male victim is a former rock star

1.Rock Star-A conversation reveals that the vanquished male is a former rock star and night club owner. Rock stars are seen as men
with innumerable sexual conquests that can have any woman that that they choose. In this scene, we witness a rock star who
has instead been lured to his death by a more cunning female who used her sexual prowess to manipulate him into a state of
complete vulnerability.

2.The Flaccid Penis- As the police investigate the crime scene, we are shown the vanquished male's penis; now flaccid and
worthless.

3.Semen Stains- The police use a black light and reveal dozens of cum stains on the sheets of the bed. This is highly symbolic
of a powerful and potent male who actively bedded women that even prompts the character of Michael Douglas to say,
"Very impressive", as he inspects the bed sheets.


All of these details lead to a further emasculation of the male victim and the male audience watching. This scene was
brilliantly architected to create a terrifying Femme Fatale. I could go on for
hours about how much I love this scene and movie. Brilliant work.





3. Yes. I do watch porn. Even when I am in a relationship, I watch porn as a way to explore my own sexuality


4.I watch anything from just regular hardcore to extreme femdom. In more recent years, I have started taking snapshots of
porn videos that I enjoy and writing Femme Fatale stories with them. This has become a very common activity for me.


5.I do not like gangbang porn.


6.I do not like Bukkake porn.


7.I answered this previously on question 4. Yes, I am into BDSM.

No, I do not engage in BDSM activity. This is a unique part of sexuality. I love to watch other males get destroyed but I am not
a masochist that enjoys being dominated or submissive. I am, however, willing to engage in the activity with a female partner
that might gain sexual gratification this way but I do not actively seek it for my own pleasure. Truth be told, I find
"Beta Males" to be obnoxious people, generally speaking.


8. YES. I do watch videos videos of men being killed by women while I masturbate, however, it must be sexually charged. There
has to be an element of seduction and eroticism for me to become aroused. I do not like killing just for the hell of it. The
kill is simply a potent form of symbolism to me of the female being superior to the male within this arena.


9. I prefer that the male be killed in with extreme violence in a shocking way that takes him by total surprise. I don't like
the death to be instantaneous. I like the idea of the male suffering for the sake of the female orgasm/climax. It is important
to me that the female character have complete control of her sexuality and to realize its utter power over the male.

There is nothing more erotic and intense to me than a woman betraying a man while he is inside of her.


10. I don't really know which scene is my favorite honestly. I am a huge fan of the scene in Goldeneye where Xenia Onatopp
kills the Admiral between her legs and the opening scene of Basic Instinct. Both of these scenes encompass everything that
I want to see in a Femme Fatale.


Thank you for the post. This was very fun to answer.
Many thanks to you. But you forgot to tell me more or less your age:-):-):-)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-Aug-18, 03:08
XOL's Avatar
XOL XOL is offline
Senior Member
Points: 28,263, Level: 73 Points: 28,263, Level: 73 Points: 28,263, Level: 73
Activity: 27.5% Activity: 27.5% Activity: 27.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 421
Thanks: 752
Thanked 2,828 Times in 310 Posts
Default Re: Some questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincopallo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Many thanks to you. But you forgot to tell me more or less your age:-):-):-)
My apologies. I just turned 29.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-Aug-18, 05:03
pincopallo pincopallo is offline
Junior Member
Points: 144, Level: 2 Points: 144, Level: 2 Points: 144, Level: 2
Activity: 60.0% Activity: 60.0% Activity: 60.0%
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Gender: Male
Location: Italy
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: Some questions

Thank you. It's very useful for me to very roughly figure out the level of culture, sexual experience, life experience my interlocutor has.

Added after 5 minutes:

I'm forty, but very young looking and often hang out with younger people. Even if I have a 70 years old friend with whom I love to to art museums and having a beer every now and then. I 'm not obsessed by age. But of course talking about porn with a teen male is different then with a 30 or 40 man. Their view on sex is completely different.

Added after 24 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1. I have never scene "The Fourth Man".


2. The opening scene of "Basic Instinct" had a profound impact on me in my adolescence. Watching the scene for the first time
was absolutely one of the most intense sexual experiences I have ever had. To this day, the scene still holds an incredible power
over me.

Watching Catherine Tramell ride her lovers cock from the top and gently but firmly tying his hands to the bed is something
I never get tired of watching.

The scene is quite remarkable in the way that it uses the music to build an almost unbearable tension along with the heavy
breathing of the two lovers having intercourse. The most important element to the scene is that just as the male is about to
cum inside of Catherine Tramell- she cuts him down. This is very important to the scene in my opinion as it symbolizes a female
rejecting the seed of her male parter. She is rejecting his legacy and it is revealed that she only used his sexuality to lure
him to his death. The act and timing makes the phallus a symbol of weakness that females use to control males rather than a symbol
of male power.


What really makes the scene unique to me are all of the small but meticulous details that augment the conecpt of the Femme Fatale.


When the police are investigating the crime scene they reveal that the male victim is a former rock star

1.Rock Star-A conversation reveals that the vanquished male is a former rock star and night club owner. Rock stars are seen as men
with innumerable sexual conquests that can have any woman that that they choose. In this scene, we witness a rock star who
has instead been lured to his death by a more cunning female who used her sexual prowess to manipulate him into a state of
complete vulnerability.

2.The Flaccid Penis- As the police investigate the crime scene, we are shown the vanquished male's penis; now flaccid and
worthless.

3.Semen Stains- The police use a black light and reveal dozens of cum stains on the sheets of the bed. This is highly symbolic
of a powerful and potent male who actively bedded women that even prompts the character of Michael Douglas to say,
"Very impressive", as he inspects the bed sheets.


All of these details lead to a further emasculation of the male victim and the male audience watching. This scene was
brilliantly architected to create a terrifying Femme Fatale. I could go on for
hours about how much I love this scene and movie. Brilliant work.





3. Yes. I do watch porn. Even when I am in a relationship, I watch porn as a way to explore my own sexuality


4.I watch anything from just regular hardcore to extreme femdom. In more recent years, I have started taking snapshots of
porn videos that I enjoy and writing Femme Fatale stories with them. This has become a very common activity for me.


5.I do not like gangbang porn.


6.I do not like Bukkake porn.


7.I answered this previously on question 4. Yes, I am into BDSM.

No, I do not engage in BDSM activity. This is a unique part of sexuality. I love to watch other males get destroyed but I am not
a masochist that enjoys being dominated or submissive. I am, however, willing to engage in the activity with a female partner
that might gain sexual gratification this way but I do not actively seek it for my own pleasure. Truth be told, I find
"Beta Males" to be obnoxious people, generally speaking.


8. YES. I do watch videos of men being killed by women while I masturbate, however, it must be sexually charged. There
has to be an element of seduction and eroticism for me to become aroused. I do not like killing just for the hell of it. The
kill is simply a potent form of symbolism to me of the female being superior to the male within this arena.


9. I prefer that the male be killed in with extreme violence in a shocking way that takes him by total surprise. I don't like
the death to be instantaneous. I like the idea of the male suffering for the sake of the female orgasm/climax. It is important
to me that the female character have complete control of her sexuality and to realize its utter power over the male.

There is nothing more erotic and intense to me than a woman betraying a man while he is inside of her.


10. I don't really know which scene is my favorite honestly. I am a huge fan of the scene in Goldeneye where Xenia Onatopp
kills the Admiral between her legs and the opening scene of Basic Instinct. Both of these scenes encompass everything that
I want to see in a Femme Fatale.


Thank you for the post. This was very fun to answer.


We can add to your point 1 regarding basic instinct something more. If I remember right, the house of the first scene is the victim's house. Which is very well looking, a house of a rich, sophisticated man. So the woman is very powerful, also from a social point of view: she hangs out with famous, rich people. She fucks them for pleasure, so she uses them. She's on a superior level. she's not a groupie wanna be like girl that can lure men only with her body, we discover later she's on a completely pair social level with the rich victim, because she's a rich and successful, very sophisticated woman.Who also had success in her life using her brain and her culture. Even if she has a beautiful body. A writer is not known to the public for her look. So she's very intellectual and extremely intelligent. Possibly also very picky about the social position of his victim. A genitor or a pizza delivery boy could not be enough for her, even to slaughter.

Last edited by pincopallo; 10-Aug-18 at 05:03.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-Aug-18, 21:11
XOL's Avatar
XOL XOL is offline
Senior Member
Points: 28,263, Level: 73 Points: 28,263, Level: 73 Points: 28,263, Level: 73
Activity: 27.5% Activity: 27.5% Activity: 27.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 421
Thanks: 752
Thanked 2,828 Times in 310 Posts
Default Re: Some questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincopallo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We can add to your point 1 regarding basic instinct something more. If I remember right, the house of the first scene is the victim's house. Which is very well looking, a house of a rich, sophisticated man. So the woman is very powerful, also from a social point of view: she hangs out with famous, rich people. She fucks them for pleasure, so she uses them. She's on a superior level. she's not a groupie wanna be like girl that can lure men only with her body, we discover later she's on a completely pair social level with the rich victim, because she's a rich and successful, very sophisticated woman.Who also had success in her life using her brain and her culture. Even if she has a beautiful body. A writer is not known to the public for her look. So she's very intellectual and extremely intelligent. Possibly also very picky about the social position of his victim. A genitor or a pizza delivery boy could not be enough for her, even to slaughter.
I totally agree with your point on Catherine Tramell. She is extremely intelligent, well educated and wealthy woman that preys upon males of equal stature. Intelligence and cunning are very important traits for a Femme Fatale charater to have. It
makes her much more alluring as the danger is part of the temptation to me.



I would like to elaborate on question number 8 from the previous post. A prolonged death of the male is important to me in these stories because I view it as a sort of lesson in female supremacy before he is vanquished. In Basic Instinct, the death of Johnny Boz in he opening scene is highly erotic to me because the male is forced to realize in his final moments that he has been bested by a superior female.
A quick death would not allow for this element in the story.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-Aug-18, 22:37
enigma enigma is offline
Senior Member
Points: 10,040, Level: 43 Points: 10,040, Level: 43 Points: 10,040, Level: 43
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 231
Thanks: 212
Thanked 434 Times in 105 Posts
Default Re: Some questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincopallo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1. Have you ever seen Verhoeven’s last European movie “Die vierde man”, “The fourth man”. And what do you think of it?
2. What do you think of the infamous first scene of “Basic Instinct”. Is it sexually arousing to you?
3. Do you watch porn?
4. What kind of porn do you prefer?
5. Do you like gangbang porn? What do you think of such genre of porn?
6. Do you like Bukkake porn? What do you think of such genre of porn?
7. Are you into BDSM porn? Are you into BDSM sex with your partner?
8. Do you watch scenes of men being killed by women to get excited for having sex or to masturbate?
9. Do you prefer the man/men killed in a very violent/shocking /horrorific way or something quieter ?
10. Most exciting scene you have seen so far?

Whoever wants to answer is very welcome

Just let me know if are male or female, and more or less your age, if you like.
1. No
2. Surprisingly I've never seen it. It had been on my list of movies to see for a while and I kind of forgot about it. I should fix that soon.
3. Yes
4. Mixed Wrestling, light femdom, Spanking (man spanking woman). When I watch more vanilla porn it tends to be amateur or at least less main stream but I usually like cowgirl position best.
5. No, I have no interest in it whatsoever.
6. No interest in it.
7. I like light femdom, nothing too extreme and some spanking videos. I don't have a sex partner but I'd say my wrestling sessions have some bdsm elements.
8. No I don't. Even though I like seeing women beat men, I find it far more erotic if the man is forced to admit defeat and then live knowing that the woman is his superior.
9. I don't prefer for the men to die.
10. Do you mean from mainstream movies? If so I don't really have a favorite but some I like are Elecktra vs Matt Murdock in the Daredevil movie, Bond vs Xena in Goldeneye, Pris vs. Deckard in Blade Runner.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-Aug-18, 00:45
pincopallo pincopallo is offline
Junior Member
Points: 144, Level: 2 Points: 144, Level: 2 Points: 144, Level: 2
Activity: 60.0% Activity: 60.0% Activity: 60.0%
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Gender: Male
Location: Italy
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: Some questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I totally agree with your point on Catherine Tramell. She is extremely intelligent, well educated and wealthy woman that preys upon males of equal stature. Intelligence and cunning are very important traits for a Femme Fatale charater to have. It
makes her much more alluring as the danger is part of the temptation to me.



I would like to elaborate on question number 8 from the previous post. A prolonged death of the male is important to me in these stories because I view it as a sort of lesson in female supremacy before he is vanquished. In Basic Instinct, the death of Johnny Boz in he opening scene is highly erotic to me because the male is forced to realize in his final moments that he has been bested by a superior female.
A quick death would not allow for this element in the story.
Very interesting. And maybe stabbing is also a cruel mimic of penetration, a sort of revenge of what men do to woman during sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1. No
2. Surprisingly I've never seen it. It had been on my list of movies to see for a while and I kind of forgot about it. I should fix that soon.
3. Yes
4. Mixed Wrestling, light femdom, Spanking (man spanking woman). When I watch more vanilla porn it tends to be amateur or at least less main stream but I usually like cowgirl position best.
5. No, I have no interest in it whatsoever.
6. No interest in it.
7. I like light femdom, nothing too extreme and some spanking videos. I don't have a sex partner but I'd say my wrestling sessions have some bdsm elements.
8. No I don't. Even though I like seeing women beat men, I find it far more erotic if the man is forced to admit defeat and then live knowing that the woman is his superior.
9. I don't prefer for the men to die.
10. Do you mean from mainstream movies? If so I don't really have a favorite but some I like are Elecktra vs Matt Murdock in the Daredevil movie, Bond vs Xena in Goldeneye, Pris vs. Deckard in Blade Runner.
Thank you so much. May I ask you if your sex and age, more or less?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-Aug-18, 03:27
XOL's Avatar
XOL XOL is offline
Senior Member
Points: 28,263, Level: 73 Points: 28,263, Level: 73 Points: 28,263, Level: 73
Activity: 27.5% Activity: 27.5% Activity: 27.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 421
Thanks: 752
Thanked 2,828 Times in 310 Posts
Default Re: Some questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincopallo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Very interesting. And maybe stabbing is also a cruel mimic of penetration, a sort of revenge of what men do to woman during sex.
Agreed. I do view the stabbing as a sort of symbolic reversal of roles between the male and female characters.

Quentin Tarantino's "Kill Bill: Volume 1" has a very graphic seen where the character Gogo Yubari impales a male suitor and then taunts him with the line, "Do you still wish to penetrate me? Or is it I who has penetrated you?". This scene also had a big impact on me when I was a teenager. There was something very erotic to me about a girl taunting a male in such a way.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Two annoying questions... RNC Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 0 11-Feb-18 07:49
Hollie questions John84 Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 6 01-Jan-16 07:05
Questions and Answers NewYork Producers' Corner 4 03-Dec-12 06:28
Just a few questions urban warrior Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 2 16-Jul-11 02:11


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:33.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.