Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-May-17, 00:22
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Default Re: Sydney Thunder reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I will admit, i havent been on SG in quite a while, but i am thinking that maybe there should be a star-based rating system...kind of like ebay and amazon (if there isnt one already). I do agree that most reviews, good or bad, should not be removed. However, the malicious or tasteless ones should be removed.

Poor reviews, even if the girl doesnt think its warranted, should be left up. Overall, if the girl is a good session wrestler, the multiple good reviews will drown out the one negative review. But if there is a trend of bad review after bad review, men will know to avoid that wrestler.
You guys keep missing the problem of allowing negative reviews on SG and WB. Neither person who runs those sites has the time or desire to be the session police because they are running FREE services. Where are they supposed to find the time to properly vet and investigate these negative reviews for accuracy? In Jen's case in costs her money to run SG.

If you think this is a feature that should be allowed then I'd start ponying some money up first to compensate each for their time in having to be the session police.
Old 27-Sep-17, 19:59
Points: 2,655, Level: 21 Points: 2,655, Level: 21 Points: 2,655, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

The wrestler being able to remove any review they deem negative is a very bad idea for the majority.

Lack of negative reviews rewards poor practice as they can make it appear that they have constant glowing 5 star reviews, so they have no motivation to improve the quality of their service. On the other hand wrestlers who do a brilliant job and put a lot of effort in don't get the reward they should, because it means review pages aren't as meaningful if any wrestler can manipulate the page. Therefore even if a wrestler has a really high proportion of good reviews earned through skill and dedication, it's hard for clients to tell if it is genuine or not.

Granted that there are some reviews can ruin a reputation unfairly, and deserve to be taken down such as ones that: are rudely worded, only focus on the negatives while the positives are downplayed, repeat reviews from the same person, and ones that are based on complete lies. Ideally there would be a situation where a judge could look at each case impartially, and decide whether it would be a good idea to remove poorly based review. However if it was a dichotomy between wrestlers censoring any bad speech about them, and clients being able to write whatever they want I would choose the latter. Reason being is that if a wrestler really is good then these stupid reviews wouldn't do much damage. If you were to see a poorly worded diatribe that seems far fetched amongst a sea of glowing reviews, it would be a logical assumption that it is likely that the one review is based on nothing substantial.

Additionally if you see constant bad reviews on a wrestler, it could be a good indicator that the problem lies with the wrestler, not with the clients.

Last edited by drake; 27-Sep-17 at 20:05.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drake For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-19, 10:46
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I will admit, i havent been on SG in quite a while, but i am thinking that maybe there should be a star-based rating system...kind of like ebay and amazon (if there isnt one already). I do agree that most reviews, good or bad, should not be removed. However, the malicious or tasteless ones should be removed.

Poor reviews, even if the girl doesnt think its warranted, should be left up. Overall, if the girl is a good session wrestler, the multiple good reviews will drown out the one negative review. But if there is a trend of bad review after bad review, men will know to avoid that wrestler.
Ideally, I think there should be 2 ranking systems.

One for the quality of the match and one for ease of booking. That way nobody would get docked points in quality of match if they were slow on replying to an e-mail.

But, it's kind of a lot to ask. I thought I remember reading that Jennifer was looking for a new web designer. I don't know if there's someone who has that kind of time, but it's a cool sight. Hiring a web designer, perhaps even setting up a go fund me page to keep Sessiongirls running might not be a bad idea.

I'm not rich but I'd donate something.
Old 11-Apr-19, 12:57
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ideally, I think there should be 2 ranking systems.

One for the quality of the match and one for ease of booking. That way nobody would get docked points in quality of match if they were slow on replying to an e-mail.

But, it's kind of a lot to ask. I thought I remember reading that Jennifer was looking for a new web designer. I don't know if there's someone who has that kind of time, but it's a cool sight. Hiring a web designer, perhaps even setting up a go fund me page to keep Sessiongirls running might not be a bad idea.

I'm not rich but I'd donate something.
I think this discussion should be made outside of this review thread.
I know itīs not initially coming from you, but itīs a shame how this thread has been used mostly for this kind of discussions rather than reviews of Sydney.
Old 11-Apr-19, 14:20
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Negative session reviews on SG dilemma

Moved to a separated thread
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-19, 16:24
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

An unreturned email is not an indication of anything and is certainly not an indictable offense.

Sometimes emails are ignored, sometimes they are forgotten, sometimes they are lost, and sometimes they are not even seen. Facts. Facts.

Someone emailing to solicit a deposit and then disappearing with the client's money and not emailing any further = negative review-worthy.

A prospective client not receiving a reply to an email trying to set up a session? Not review-worthy at all.

The site operators can set whatever rules they want.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-19, 17:47
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

A prospective client not receiving a reply to an email trying to set up a session? Not review-worthy at all.

100% agree
Old 11-Apr-19, 18:34
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Negative reviews are a subject where 'you know it when you see it' certainly applies. There are constructive negative reviews and then there are sloppy/strange/hmm-I'm-not-really-sure-he-actually-met-her-from-this negative reviews.
Maybe a solution would be not printing the review itself (assuming it's coherent and seems to be reasonable) but adding some symbol to the profile that indicates the given wrestler has had a negative review submitted, from there a certain number of bad reviews would get the profile removed.
Old 13-Apr-19, 17:23
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

I left a negative review for a "Mistress Nadia" of San Diego which was removed. I actually made the mistake of sending my photo ID (with pertinent info blotted out, but still) at which point she dropped off the earth. This was two days before the session. For a woman looking like that to have 2-3 half-hearted reviews in 3 months was a red flag. I saw later where s/he posted a positive review of herself. I say s/he because that profile is very likely a fake. At least she didn't ask for a deposit, so I lost the time but not money.
Old 13-Apr-19, 21:23
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

I've met Jennifer, and she's great, but if she's removing (legitimate) negative reviews, that's a shame. I know she's probably friends with a lot of these girls, but SG and wb270 aren't really the best places for reviews for reasons like this. This forum and the other forum are better sources.

Not sure if good or sad that the review she left of herself was also deleted, that was pretty hilarious. She actually wrote that the day I canceled our session. I scheduled a session with her, and all of her emails were about 5-6 words. I got a bad feeling and saw the post on her on the other forum, so I made sure to get a refundable hotel. I texted her a couple days before to confirm we're still on, and sure enough, she had no idea if it was in-call or outcall. I told her I had sent her the hotel info over email a week prior (and she had responded to that email). She said "I get 20-30 emails a day. But if you want me to dig for it, forget it." So I canceled the session and canceled the hotel reservation.

Within hours, she wrote the fake review of herself. There's just no way she was going to show up. Even if I told her the hotel address again over text, I'd probably have to remind her again hours before to make sure she plans to show up, then I'd probably have to explain the session details in person instead of just having her know what I sent in my emails. This is all assuming it's not a fake profile in the first place.

Since I didn't actually have a bad session with her, I'm not sure if it's worth leaving a negative review on SG, but I wouldn't recommend anyone waste their time trying to schedule with her.

To the point of this thread, it's pretty lame to delete reviews with useful information. Deleting "omg she never replied to my email!" is fine. We don't pay to use her site, so we can't complain too much. Might as well just use it for a travel schedule and rely on forums for useful information on her character.

edit: just to clarify, most of the "she's" are referring to nadia, not jennifer. Jennifer is reliable; Nadia is not.

Last edited by uxiel; 15-Apr-19 at 07:11.