Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Aug-17, 22:31
Points: 2,386, Level: 20 Points: 2,386, Level: 20 Points: 2,386, Level: 20
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Viper Max reviews

She sat on my face, I didn't ask for it but it fitted with session overall. Wasn't a bi part of session, but I'm sure you can ask
Old 29-Sep-17, 07:18
Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Hi guys, cheers for the review. Been thinking of booking a session with her but quite like tough sessions pretty much near full comp. how do you rate her skills and strength, obviously she isn't one of those top ones but strong and skilled enough? Thanks,
Old 29-Sep-17, 18:26
Points: 5,789, Level: 32 Points: 5,789, Level: 32 Points: 5,789, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

if you are thinking fully comp she wouldnt be the girl for you. She likes fun semi comp style
Old 30-Sep-17, 09:02
Last Achievements

Hmmm, Ye I didn't think she was as skilled as others, but she does have full comp down on her profiles. I was thinking about 25 mins against Kat, then 10 mins against Kat and viper, and then 25 mins against viper. Hopefully I'd be gassed by then as...

Although I ask competitive, it never really is. For example, if I'm on top and she goes to throw me off, I'll usually roll off so then I'm underneath and struggling, or if she's trying to go for a headscissors... I usually put my head there... (cos I want to be beaten - but after a struggle). Therefore by the time I meet her I should be knackered
Old 26-Oct-17, 15:50
Points: 2,386, Level: 20 Points: 2,386, Level: 20 Points: 2,386, Level: 20
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo1905 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
if you are thinking fully comp she wouldnt be the girl for you. She likes fun semi comp style
She can be pretty mean if that's what you want. My session went that way, and finished with a hard kick to the balls. She also didn't let me shower, made me dress all sweaty.

(This was part of the role play, e.g. she was slapping me/choking me any time I made eye contact without permission too)

Great session.

She's fit, strong, long/tall and energetic/aggressive. Perhaps technical skill not as good as some others? But I'm not really qualified to judge.
The Following User Says Thank You to colpyat For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-17, 16:42
Last Achievements

I did have my session with her and the other guys on their tour. I've been meaning to write a full review but just haven't had the time, hopefully this weekend.

In summary though, she was different to what I expected - I was expecting mean and a total bitch from reading reviews, but she was absolutely lovely and great fun. I think I just assumed that because that's what the other customer asked for. Watching the video back makes me laugh the stuff she says.

She was energetic, fun and lively, and took me by surprise as she is quite quick. It was different to a session with Kat, as you may expect. Tech skills are not as great as some others but she is quite new. I'd definitely recommend, especially if you like that type of shape.
Old 10-May-18, 17:23
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

I had two superb sessions with Viper this year, in two very different settings...one happened at the end of an eventful show day at the Wrestling Factory, and the other during her trip to Paris. Viper is one of the most genuine and sensitive wrestlers I have met until now, a feeling which translates in a athletic and warm wrestling style full of emotional intensity. She lacks some pure technical skills compared to more experienced wrestlers but she keeps improving and likes challenges. And she indeed can can be both caring and unmerciful, depending on your wishes for a session.

I was quite tired at that time in Manchester, but tried to seriously defend during a very active semi-competitive bout. I was sometimes succesful, as her grapevine attempts were not enough to surprise me and make me tap. Viper did find others ways to provoke a submission : she is a very strong pinner and I was regularly drained of my energy by her immobilizations, then vulnerable to her scissors, triangle chokes and armbars.

My session in Paris had a slower pace and a more intimate atmosphere. I am still not completely still not completely at ease with wrestling on beds but this is where trust and experience with a wrestler makes things more comfortable and enjoyable. A highlight was a very long sequence (30mns or so without a tap) where she put me in different kind of scissors. There was a feeling of entrapment as I couldn't get out of the holds, but the pain was not unbearable and the sensations were quite peaceful and exhilarating, especially during a front headscissor where she was looking at me with a sort of tender and compassionate look, even taking her time to drink some water while maintaining the grip.

My praise for Viper can also extend to the whole Irish Max Academy Team. It is great to see the scene expand as they are now settled with a place and mats in Ireland, and their generosity and professionalism is second to none.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-18, 21:49
Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Just had a session with Viper Max in London. I booked on the strength of some of the other great reviews on here, and plenty has already been written about Viper’s looks and role playing skills. So I’ll just try to add a few things about my experience. And this will be briefer than my usual reviews because I’m tired and in pain…

Viper did exactly as I asked in my email, delivering physical domination without humiliation and keeping me under her control for the whole session. Her rear head scissors were great – she didn’t apply them full force straight away, but took a few seconds to increase the pressure, then kept it applied for a while after I tapped, like I asked for. I wanted to experience more of them, so at one point I said ’There’s only one thing you can do that scares me.’ She choked me many, many times until I admitted that it was the rear head scissors I feared. Then she hit me with those perhaps fifteen or twenty times until I said I was ready to submit to her. But then I refused to say ‘I submit to you’. So plenty more rounds of rear head scissors followed until I could take no more and said the words she wanted to hear. She finished the session by punishing me – she face sat me hard, over and over, forwards and backwards, pushing herself into my face while smothering me, and then let me go.

Unfortunately my favourite hand over mouth smothers were off the menu because I’m getting over a cold (I didn’t want to make her pinch my nose in my current state!) and I managed to injure my back or perhaps my ribs rights at the start (still can’t figure out what’s happened, maybe I needed a more thorough warm up..) but there was still plenty for me to enjoy. At one point, she was applying the head scissors while lying flat on me, our bodies pushed together, and that is one of the most satisfying sensations I’ve experienced in a session – a lovely feeling of pleasure and pressure.

After I got changed, we had a quick chat back in the real world and it’s true what others have said – she’s really nice. But she can be not very nice too…
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to paper For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-20, 14:16
Points: 2,067, Level: 18 Points: 2,067, Level: 18 Points: 2,067, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Hello,
Did you have recent session with her? Still positive vibes?
Is real she get more and more muscle?
Old 26-Jun-20, 17:06
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Amazed she is doing sessions in London .