Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 13-Oct-17, 03:39
Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71
Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,353 Times in 1,836 Posts
Default Re: Thoughts on Kortney Olson; fetish wrestling left behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does she have her story written someplace or can you share? (I'll understand if you can't). I don't know anything about her history but she was very cool in person.
Substance issues when she was younger. Decided she wanted to do a 180 and have a 6 pack and did that and more. Her body scissors felt tame because she wanted them to, promise.
Boxer was active a decade ago, good ranking, very big, 1st name starts with C. Should be able to guess from there.
Old 13-Oct-17, 03:55
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Substance issues when she was younger. Decided she wanted to do a 180 and have a 6 pack and did that and more. Her body scissors felt tame because she wanted them to, promise.
Boxer was active a decade ago, good ranking, very big, 1st name starts with C. Should be able to guess from there.
I thought she was a boxer. I'd heard that somewhere and she hit like a boxer, and, no, she wasn't tame with me. She punched me silly and trampled me and made me say uncle more than once - all in fun though, never mean, but I may have caught her on an off day perhaps. I saw her after her body building contest where she'd dropped like 10 lbs and atkins diet and all that, and also right after a long flight.

I was her first client after she flew in. I asked her not to shower cause I like smelly armpits and she did stink a little bit, but in a good way. But it might have been a combination of the lost weight for the contest and sitting for 6 hours for the flight, but her body scissors didn't impress me.

I can also take a lot in a body scissor. Most ladies couldn't get me to tap in one, so maybe I'm being a touch unfair. I had hopes that she could make me tap in a body scissor when I scheduled.
Old 13-Oct-17, 06:01
Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71
Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,353 Times in 1,836 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I thought she was a boxer. I'd heard that somewhere and she hit like a boxer, and, no, she wasn't tame with me. She punched me silly and trampled me and made me say uncle more than once - all in fun though, never mean, but I may have caught her on an off day perhaps. I saw her after her body building contest where she'd dropped like 10 lbs and atkins diet and all that, and also right after a long flight.
It's possible, just not my experience. She wasn't depleted when I met her but her tummy was very lean, I know because she kept forcing me to kiss it. Punching and trampling aren't really like squeezing a guy's ribs, she told me herself she was usually careful. I remember I did tell her a few times she could keep adding pressure with that and other holds.
Old 23-Aug-21, 02:20
Points: 12,526, Level: 48 Points: 12,526, Level: 48 Points: 12,526, Level: 48
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,042 Times in 340 Posts

She’s offering sessions again.
Old 23-Aug-21, 02:37
Points: 7,398, Level: 36 Points: 7,398, Level: 36 Points: 7,398, Level: 36
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

That is the fakest looking session girls page ever. I can't imagine that's actually her.
Old 23-Aug-21, 02:48
Points: 7,805, Level: 37 Points: 7,805, Level: 37 Points: 7,805, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

No she was doing sessions with a very VERY selective people. But I think she is looking for a way to supplement her business cause she was also talking about posting on OnlyFans with scissor content. (As AL Pacino said: "when I try to get out, they PULL me back in!)
Old 23-Aug-21, 04:31
Producer
Points: 27,544, Level: 72 Points: 27,544, Level: 72 Points: 27,544, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,450 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWantLegs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Im not particularly interested in Kortney Olson and never have been a fan (For no real reason other than I would just rather watch other womens videos than hers). But the past few years, shes come up in conversation quite a bit which led me to investigate her current endeavors from time to time. Shes alway been in fitness including crossfit, bodybuilding, and powerlifting. Shes got some charity work, some women empowerment groups, and clothing lines.You google her and every search is about her crushing melons and setting a standard for women to be comfortable with strength and potential. She living the fitness dream.

But I remember a time you google search KO Girl or Kortney Olson and headscissors related links pop up 9/10 times. I just think its fascinating that she was able to leave that life behind with little trail to her fetish life, unless you actually type in the correct keywords. Its not like an athlete or major celebrity who was in a scandal once and it was a hot topic until the next scandal....fetish was her career at a time and thats what she was known for.

The scenario that made me ask this question: Ive been involved in fitness for a very long time. Collegiate athlete, head fitness coach, still a competitive powerlifter. Through all of these, I have befriended some very strong, fit and attractive females. As far as I know, none of them know about the fetish wrestling world or at least dont have any interest in it. So a few years back, one day in the gym a few girls were gathered around a cell phone watching a video. I didnt know what it was but I heard them chattering about "how strong her legs are and they look huge." Nothing special since most fit women are always in awe of another fit chick. But to my surprise I hear "shes squeezing so hard. god her legs are dangerous." This immediately peaked my curiosity and i had to see what they were watching. No way it could be headscissors. When I asked what they were watching they said "this chick Kortney Olson. She crushing a watermelon." I knew it was too good to be true but these chicks had to know what KOs occupation was. Well fast forward a few years and Olson is viral for crushing watermelons, not necks or ribs. Alot of my friends and acquaintances follow her on social media, frequently speak of her physique, and those damn watermelons but are in the dark about her past.

Now im not saying she has to live in the past, so dont think im hating on her. My reason for this post is to ask if anyone else has thoughts on the subject? And she was the best example I could think of. are there any others that are still in the publics eye but has shed their fetish past?
Strange post. When you re-read it, did it sound strange to you?

I'm trying to understand what "thoughts" you were hoping others would have. Most people aren't that interesting, but KO happens to be very interesting which is a marketable trait. And the things that make her interesting vary wildly, which is why it's no surprise at all that she's doing Kimmel and exciting athletic college girls with a party trick and that those same audiences may not be tuned in to the session wrestling world.
Old 23-Aug-21, 06:28
Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,165 Times in 1,032 Posts

In order to clean something up, most people won't look that deep. It's not about hiding something from an attorney or a PI. As the saying goes, the best place to hide a dead body is page 2 of Google search results. With watermelons and clothing lines hitting page 1 of Google, that certainly helps.

I vaguely recall her C4S store disappearing many years ago, which helps. At some point, people lose the videos from hard drive crashes, maybe some youtube videos get taken down. I'm sure plenty of people have her videos, but not as many as before. Even so, most people buy new stuff and don't watch older videos quite as often. Out of sight, out of mind, at least for the people who have never met her personally. Even for me (I've never met her), some girls I've sessioned with 5+ years ago, I still remember them, but they don't enter my mind for more than a brief moment every now and then.

If you're part of the fetish scene, and you search "kortney olson headscissor," you'll find stuff. But regular gym girls who admire strong girls probably don't know wtf a headscissor is... or at least not to the point of searching for it for some random girl they see for 2 minutes on the internet. They probably see her in a video at the gym, think cool, maybe look her up later and follow her on Insta, and periodically click like on her posts. Social media has limited people's attention spans. They don't read more than a headline. They certainly don't do extensive research. Places like facebook and twitter have so much shit you go from a cool music video to someone crushing a watermelon to dog video to cat video to random news article to people complaining about school etc. It's also designed to show whatever things you're likely to click on, these are eyeballs-on-screens companies, so if you spend most of your time looking up crossfit WODs or Mediterranean cuisine, they're not going to show you too much headscissors or fetish stuff.

For anyone here into the NFL, for example, you probably know who Patrick Willis is (random example). He was a good linebacker for the 49ers who had a relatively short career, and a memorable commercial or two. How many people actually know his backstory? What college he went to, high school, what town he grew up in, whether his parents raised him or if it was grandparents/aunts/uncles/etc., if he grew up middle class or poor, how many years he spent in college, if he had any run-ins with the law growing up, etc. Most likely only his closest fans, or at least 49ers fans, would know these things.

Last edited by uxiel; 23-Aug-21 at 06:39.
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-21, 10:43
Points: 10,132, Level: 43 Points: 10,132, Level: 43 Points: 10,132, Level: 43
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Looks to me like she's definitely doing sessions. Either that or someone with access to the SG site wants us to think that.
Old 23-Aug-21, 13:01
Points: 12,526, Level: 48 Points: 12,526, Level: 48 Points: 12,526, Level: 48
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,042 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermao [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Looks to me like she's definitely doing sessions. Either that or someone with access to the SG site wants us to think that.
Yeah, she definitely is. She sent an email announcing it to her old clients over the weekend.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prosperity For This Useful Post: