Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Feb-24, 07:36
Points: 2,180, Level: 19 Points: 2,180, Level: 19 Points: 2,180, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Total Mismatch

Hi guys, does anyone here ever dream of a total mismatch with a big powerful woman?
I’m constantly fantasising about it.
Going up against a woman with a huge weight and skill advantage and being totally dominated.
Unfortunately for me my normal weight is around 95kgs so to find a girl with a massive size advantage is almost impossible. The closest I’ve been to this was when I met Ms Xena in London. As soon as the session was booked I started to diet. Ms Xena had told me she was 106kg so there was an opportunity for her to have a considerable weight advantage.
On the day of the session I took some weighing scales so we could compare weight……….. she came in at a huge 106 and with my dieting I was 91 !!!
Boom I was sessioning with a woman who had a 15 kg weight advantage!!
The rest of the session was amazing……… I was merely a toy for her!
Old 27-Feb-24, 08:20
Points: 1,017, Level: 12 Points: 1,017, Level: 12 Points: 1,017, Level: 12
Activity: 57.1% Activity: 57.1% Activity: 57.1%

Default Re: Total Mismatch

If you like curvy amazons, or even average-height BBWs, many of them will give you what you want. Tall Goddess Gia is something like 120 kg and by all accounts has top-tier scissor strength. And she’s nowhere near the heaviest session provider.

It’s a bit harder if you like more of a bodybuilder type, especially if you’re a strong 95 kg yourself. Seems like there’s fewer heavyweight fbbs around than there were in the 1990s. We can blame the Olympia’s management for that.
The Following User Says Thank You to offbyone For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-24, 12:04
Producer
Points: 5,988, Level: 32 Points: 5,988, Level: 32 Points: 5,988, Level: 32
Activity: 95.2% Activity: 95.2% Activity: 95.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,213 Times in 427 Posts
Default Re: Total Mismatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by offbyone [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you like curvy amazons, or even average-height BBWs, many of them will give you what you want. Tall Goddess Gia is something like 120 kg and by all accounts has top-tier scissor strength. And she’s nowhere near the heaviest session provider.

It’s a bit harder if you like more of a bodybuilder type, especially if you’re a strong 95 kg yourself. Seems like there’s fewer heavyweight fbbs around than there were in the 1990s. We can blame the Olympia’s management for that.
Indeed we had more in the 90s and early 2000s who were left over. Fitness fighting shape is big but rarely do you get big bodybuilders of the past

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. my OF