Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jul-16, 16:41
Points: 3,106, Level: 23 Points: 3,106, Level: 23 Points: 3,106, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Teens vs Cougars Summer Wrestling Tournament

MORE please!
Old 11-Jul-16, 21:58
Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29
Last Achievements

white something about what the moms did to the boys after the match
Old 12-Jul-16, 02:57
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts

I'm afraid that's all there is! I'm working on the swapped version (teen girls vs dads), but it's going to be a (long...... oh so very long) while. If anyone wants to write up what befell our heroes after losing, be my guest...
Old 17-Jul-16, 22:50
Points: 5,148, Level: 30 Points: 5,148, Level: 30 Points: 5,148, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDeadlyHamAttack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm afraid that's all there is! I'm working on the swapped version (teen girls vs dads), but it's going to be a (long...... oh so very long) while. If anyone wants to write up what befell our heroes after losing, be my guest...
So does that mean there is no chance of you writing what happened afterwards? I would love to read something involving Maria getting revenge on the narrator?
Old 18-Jul-16, 03:08
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Wellllllll.... maybe she does deserve a little revenge. Actually, I think I have just the thing. Stay tuned (but don't hold your breath, I'm a super slow writer)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-16, 14:07
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So does that mean there is no chance of you writing what happened afterwards? I would love to read something involving Maria getting revenge on the narrator?
Noooooooo! Don't delay girls vs dads! Just kidding, I too would like to see some revenge for Maria.
Old 18-Aug-16, 21:14
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

By request, Maria's attempt to get some revenge...

A few weeks after our team's inglorious defeat in the wrestling tournament, Maria challenged me to a rematch - not terribly surprising considering how close our bout had been. Instead of wrestling, though, she asked to meet me in the neighborhood backyard boxing league.
Actually, even "league" sounds a little grandiose - nobody kept win-loss records, the refs didn't care if you tried to wrestle your opponent, and the "ring" is just a circle of grass, surrounded by cheap plastic lawn furniture filled with the crowd. The rules are simple - both fighters start with just gloves and bottoms (either trunks or a thong) and box until a knockout. The KO'd fighter loses their bottoms in return for a five minute rest period (no cornermen allowed), then the bout continues; the only finish is via forced orgasm, with the victor making the loser cum, then being allowed to use them as they wish (usually facesits or cowgirl riding for female victors, with mouth-fucking, missionary or doggy style most popular for male winners).
To make up for boys typically having increased upper body strength, there's usually an age mismatch - no problem in this case as my opponent was slightly older than my mother.
I was a little worried; Admittedly at 5'2" I had a pretty good height advantage, and I had (barely) beaten her in our last wrestling match, but I had no illusions about her strength - I'd felt it first hand and she was, I'm a little embarrassed to admit, stronger than me. I figured I could make up for this with range and speed; I asked around and nobody could remember her doing any boxing, so hopefully she had the same experience level as me (a big fat zero). I had two weeks to get ready and watched as many YouTube videos on how to box as I could find.

That confidence lasted until I saw my opponent standing across the grass from me. She was wearing only a small red thong and shiny new bright red boxing gloves, equipped with the league-standard modification to the hole between the thumb and the rest of the glove - this was lined with slick, supple leather, designed to be fitted over an erect cock, allowing the user to easily stroke her victim. As she turned to face me, already topless with her dark skin glistening with suntan oil, I became painfully erect, knowing my forest green thong wasn't doing anything to hide my excitement. To make things worse our referee for the fight was Mrs. Gunderson, a retired blonde in her mid 50s with a reputation as being a little handsy, and she called me to the center of the fighting area for a weapons check. After quickly running her hands over my gloves she reached into my thong, cupping my balls and giving me a few slow strokes. It was all I could do not to go off right there; I was barely able to hold on as she moved around and checked my rear, biting down a gasp as she pulled my asscheeks apart.
She waved me back to my corner and gave Maria a good going over, checking under her huge boobs, then squeezing her ass. I figured in the long run Mrs. Gunderson's lack of self-control might actually work for me; if anything was going to get grabbed, it was probably Maria's stupendous chest. My opponent was waved back to her - corner? her little patch of grass, and Mrs. Gunderson told us to come out fighting.

I was super nervous as we closed, both because this was my first ever boxing match and because of who I was up against. I tried to control my breathing, keeping my hands up, alert for any dirty tricks. We started exploring each other's defenses with jabs; I'd seen on the internet that a good basic strategy for beginners like me is to avoid headhunting at the start, working the opponent's body to weaken her before going for the knockout. So I went low, peppering Maria's bare breasts and stomach with quick little hits. She took all of the tit shots on her gloves, but I had more luck with her soft tummy - she kept her hands high and I managed to slip several light jabs into her gut.
I guess I just expected my opponent to use the same strategy, but she surprised me by going high, repeatedly tagging me in the face with her fists. Her punches were so quick they barely had any power, but they were incredibly distracting and impossible to ignore. I guess I made a rookie mistake as she managed to draw my hands up to cover my head, and she slammed a huge left into my stomach. I wasn't ready for the hit and gagged, unable to stop her followup right hook that hit me in the jaw.
I stumbled away from my opponent, dazed and trying to clear my head, but she chased me, throwing more jabs I could barely block. I tried to back her off with a big left at her tits, but she weaved around the blow, landing a big right-handed straight punch in my face.
I went down on my back, staring up at the blue sky as Mrs. Gunderson came over to count. She was a very slow counter, and I was back on my feet at three; she asked if I wanted to continue and I nodded.

The ref waved us together. My strategy hadn't worked, and I changed plans; the only hits I'd been able to get on my opponent were her stomach, so I decided to try and work it over. I closed with Maria, throwing a few jabs at her head to try and get her guard up; I wasn't able to land these hits, and I had to take a few quick counter-punches to my chest and face, but I was able to pull her hands out of position and surprised her. Her gloves came down too slow to stop my right glove as I buried it in her soft tummy. She let out a delightful gasp and I followed up with a left, hooking it into her side. She tried to back me off with a hard straight aimed at my head, but I ducked to the side, landing a beautiful uppercut, my fist coming up under her huge left breast, smacking it so high it hit my opponent in the face. Before I could follow up, Maria clinched me, wrapping both her arms around me and squeezing. I wasn't prepared for this, and her hard nipples pressing into my chest as she moaned with effort was quite a distraction. I tried to power out, but her superior strength kept me locked in her grip. I looked pleadingly at Mrs. Gunderson, but she only came over to watch with mild disinterest as my opponent squeezed me.
Figuring I could break the rules as well, I tried to knee Maria between the legs - not nice, I know, but I was desperate. This turned out to be a grave mistake as planting my feet gave my opponent the opportunity to slip my dick between her oiled thighs. My speedo did nothing to protect my most vulnerable spot as Maria started moving her hips back and forth, trying to get me to cum in my bottoms.
I knew I had to get out of this quickly and redoubled my effort, putting all the strength I could into forcing Maria to release me. Just when I thought I was about to push her arms apart, Maria lifted me up, holding me for a second as I struggled, then slammed me down to the grass, her body on top of mine. The impact knocked all the air out of me, and before I could even take a breath her huge, hanging tits lowered onto my face. My opponent completed the breast smother as I weakly bucked under her. For good measure she grapevined my legs, my hard cock rubbing her pussy through our suits.
I was in really bad spot. My arms were free, and at first I tried hitting Maria, but with my back against the grass I couldn't get any power into my punches; it felt more like I was just pawing at her with my gloves. I desperately attempted to think of another plan, but it was hard to concentrate on anything but breathing and Maria grinding against my achingly hard unit and in an embarrassingly short time I ended up just laying on my back at my opponent's mercy. Every time I was ready to pass out, Maria would shift just enough to let me get a mouthful of air. Her tit smother was enough to keep me helpless as she deployed her real weapon, expertly dry-humping me. If I'd worn a baggier suit I might have fared better, but the speedo I had on barely did anything, and I found myself moaning into my opponent's boobs as she worked my cock. For good measure Maria began egging me on, telling me that I couldn't escape and that I might as well cum, because she wasn't going to release me until I did. This prompted one last burst of struggling, but I simply didn't have the strength without any air, and I could practically hear Maria purring as she pressed me into the grass, her hips still rubbing her pussy against my shaft. I couldn't take it anymore; my opponent made me cum, not slowing down at all as I started spurting into my speedo. Maria talked me through my climax, pleading with me to shoot a big load for her, and I couldn't help but oblige, the humiliation of giving up a fall like this blown away by the pleasure she was inflicting on me.
As I finished, Maria's hips finally stopped moving and she leaned down slightly, tightening up the breast smother. I almost passed out between her tits, barely aware of what was happening when she released me. I heard Mrs. Gunderson counting me out, and after she reached ten and called the knockout, I dimly felt my speedos being pulled off me, my half-erect, cum-coated cock waving in the breeze. Mrs. Gunderson shook me until I came around, then helped me to my feet. I had to lean on her as she guided me back to my little patch of grass to recover before the next round.
I didn't have a cornerman, but the ref very kindly helped me get a drink, squirting a waterbottle into my open mouth. I spent the rest of the break laying on my back, taking as many deep breaths as I could and trying to come up with some kind of plan for the next round. I decided that the mistake I'd made was not using my advantages - I had reach and I had speed, and if I let Maria get close enough to use her superior strength (and sensuality), I was probably going to lose. I only wished I'd thought of this before being made to cum as I'd lost a huge amount of energy.
Before I knew it, time was up and the next round was ready to begin. I got to my feet, squaring my shoulders and putting my gloves up - no need to let my opponent see how worn down I was. My thighs were still spattered with cum, but there was nothing I could do about it now. Mrs. Gunderson told us to come out fighting and we closed.

Maria seemed cautious, matching my footwork as we circled each other, throwing jabs. I'm sure she was feeling out how tired I was, and I guess I projected a bit of strength she tried to wear me down by working my body, aiming straight punches at my stomach and attempting to hook punches around my hands. I stuck to my plan and it actually worked as I kept back-stepping away from her hits, leaving them to either miss entirely or graze me. I wasn't able to connect with any hard punches in return, but I was able to keep up a respectable rain of jabs that seemed to annoy my older opponent more than actually hurt her. I figured this wasn't a bad thing - as long as I kept hitting her and she couldn't hit me I'd end up winning, even if I had to wait for her to make a mistake before I could really punish her. We were both sweating in the heat of the direct sunlight, and Maria started tiring even as my energy returned a bit; her punches started becoming less crisp even as she switched over to quicker hits, becoming slightly sloppy as I kept dancing away from her.
My moment came as Maria thought she saw an opening and put too much power into a lunging right aimed at my crotch. I side-stepped out of the way, my opponent left wonderfully open, and slammed my right glove into her tummy. Maria was completely unprepared for this hit and froze in shock. She left me a golden opportunity and I seized it, turning her head with a left hook, then pancaking her right breast against her ribs with a straight right, finishing the combo with a left uppercut that exploded under her chin. Maria went down hard, her head snapping back with the impact, landing on the ground, her legs flying up in the air before coming back down to rest on the grass.

Now I faced a dilemma: Wait and see if she would get up, or finish her on the ground? It wasn't much of a choice, and I pounced, sitting down on Maria's hips, greedily lowering my mouth to her chest. This was how I'd worn her down for the finish in our wrestling match, and I cursed my gloves as they kept me from getting my hands directly on my opponent's amazing breasts. I settled for worshiping her tits with my lips and tongue, feeling myself quickly getting hard.
All too soon Maria started stirring under me. I put my gloved hands on her shoulders to try and hold her down, and for a minute this worked; I prayed she would just lie back in the grass and let me finish her.
But my opponent wasn't done yet. I realized she was too strong for me to hold down with just my hands and pressed my body against hers, slipping my right thigh between her leg and grinding against her thong-covered pussy. This stopped Maria for a precious few seconds, her heavy panting cluing me in that my sexual attack was having an effect. But she still had some fight left in her as she pushed her right glove under my chin and started pressing up. We struggled for a minute, me trying to hold onto her, and my opponent trying to force me off. Maria won the contest as I had to release her. She created enough space to put both her gloves on my shoulders and put all of her power into one shove, sending me off her head over heels.

I rolled backwards and came to my feet. With me off Maria the ref finally came over to count, giving my opponent a generous standing eight before waving us together. We closed and despite the break I could tell Maria was still a little winded; her nipples were rock hard, her face was flushed and despite her quick high punches, her eyes were locked on my waving dick. It didn't take a world champ boxer to know what he real target was, and I was ready when she lunged towards me, aiming a fast right between my legs.
I side-stepped, smacking my left glove into her face. There wasn't a ton of power in my punch, but my opponent obligingly supplied plenty of momentum, throwing her head into my blow. She was knocked down on the grass again and I went right for the killing blow, sitting down on her stomach facing her feet, pushing her legs apart with my gloves. My left arm hooked her right thigh to stop her from closing her legs, and I went to work with my right glove, gently and slowly rubbing her pussy. Maria tried to push me off, but now it was her turn to be stuck at a bad angle, and she couldn't unseat me. When I felt her give up on this and just flail at my back I thought I had it in the bag. I couldn't remove her thong, so I just worked through it, savoring my opponent's panting and moaning as I massaged her pussy. Mrs. Gunderson took an interested view but did nothing more as Maria submitted to my stroking glove. When she came it was loud, a gasping scream of pleasure marking my victory as she writhed under me.
By the time I climbed off Maria she was clearly down for the count, not moving an inch as Mrs. Gunderson counted ten. I watched in satisfaction as the ref peeled Maria's bottoms off her limp body. As my opponent was helped her to her feet, I saw grass stuck to her sweaty back from where I'd knocked her down. I stole a look at her tremendous ass as Mrs. Gunderson helped Maria over to her part of the grass, and I went back to mine to try and calm down before the third and final round.

By the time we were ordered to come out fighting for Round 3, I'd managed to re-center myself a bit, although I was still pretty hard; I hoped Maria would make the same mistake of going for my shaft, but she had appeared to learn her lesson in addition to recovering pretty well between rounds; I underestimated her power and ate a stiff right to the face that made me flinch, just long enough for her to aim a slower left hook that smashed into my ribs. My hands fell out of position and she slammed a combo into me, two quick hooks to the jaw that turned my head left and then right, followed by a left uppercut into my stomach. I went down to my knees, gloves crossed over my gut and coughing. Before the ref could start counting, Maria stepped up to me, wrapping her arms around the back of my head and pulling my head between her boobs. Her second titsmother of the match was no less effective than her first, and she easily cut off all my air, pressing my face into her sweaty, oiled breasts and squeezing.
But it seemed my opponent had underestimated me - I pushed up on her arms with my gloves, and with a healthy assist from the oil and sweat coating her chest, slipped right out of her grasp. This left her hands hopelessly out of position. From my knees I delivered the biggest uppercut I could, my right glove coming up under Maria's chin, snapping her head back with the impact. She went flying backwards, slamming down onto the grass.

I figured that had to be it and stepped away as the ref came over to count. I was already thinking about what I was going to get to do to my opponent as Mrs. Gunderson slowly chanted the numbers up from one. To my amazement Maria started slowly getting up, making it to her feet by nine of an admittedly very slow count. Mrs. Gunderson asked if she wanted to continue; Maria nodded and the ref waved us together.
I have to admit to being a little puzzled at this point. If my knockout uppercut had failed to put Maria down for the count, I had no idea what I could possibly do to score the final knockout; all I could think was making her climax again which, come to think of it, sounded pretty good. I hoped that my opponent was at least shook up from the knockdown, and as we closed I saw that Maria was leaving her chest wide open, elbows wide, gloves up on either side of her face.

I had to decide quickly if I was going to go for her amazing tits. On the one hand, maybe she was still rattled from that knockdown; on the other hand, maybe she was just laying a trap for me and as soon as I lunged at her boobs she was going to bring me up short in an ambush. On the other other hand... could I resist her breasts? The smart move, looking back, would be to use my speed and reach and stay out of Maria's range; surely closing with her like she was (possibly) inviting was a mistake, possibly a match-ending one. Could I shake off the vision of her astounding melons and try another attack?
I could not. I made an attempt at caution as we closed, making sure not to stare at her bare, sweaty, oiled, spit-covered, rock-hard nipples, throwing quick hooks and jabs at her head. I tried not to telegraph the straight right punch I threw at her left breast. Maria's left glove intercepted my fist, and my punch smacked off the leather of her boxing glove. I knew she was going to hit back before I could get my guard back into place and had a half second to brace before her right fist slammed into my stomach. Even braced, I gagged at the impact, barely able to remain standing. I wasn't quick enough to ward off the followup combo she launched, her punches hooking around my arms and smacking into my sides. When I moved my gloves to block these hits she staggered me with a hard left to the face. A followup right hit the same spot on my stomach as her earlier punch. I leaned forward, draping my arms over her shoulders to stay standing, gasping for air. Maria's left arm went around my torso, hugging me tight, and I felt her right glove go between my legs. My opponent fit my cock into the hole on her glove and started moving her hand up and down, jerking me off as I held on to her.
I had to make a move and took a half-step back - not enough to break Maria's grip on my shaft, but enough to let me lower my head to her breasts. I licked and sucked her large nipples greedily, my left glove still on her shoulder, the right going between her legs and rubbing her pussy. I knew the match all came down to this - whichever one of us broke first would lose the whole thing, and I was determined not to give in to my opponent. She didn't make it easy - between her sensuous moaning in my ear, my excitement at working her tits with my mouth, and the insistent strokes she was giving me, I knew I wouldn't last long, and I just hoped the attention I'd given her chest would mean she would cum first. I did the best I could to ignore the smooth sensation of her glove sliding up and down my shaft, trying to focus on working her pussy. As I got more and more excited I realized it wasn't enough. I felt myself nearing the edge, my hand freezing between my opponent's legs, my flicking tongue falling still on her left nipple as she finished me. I started spurting straight down onto the grass, my legs shaking as Maria milked my cock dry. All of my strength and energy was sapped in my huge ejaculation, my opponent controlling my climax, inflicting pleasure on me as I came until it was almost uncomfortable.
Then Maria released my cock, giving me a little push with her other glove. I fell backwards, landing on the soft grass on my back. I looked up to see her wet pussy slowly coming towards my face. My doom was sealed as my opponent completed the facesit. I was beaten and surrendered to the inevitable, giving my victorious opponent long, slow licks, working my tongue between her lower lips with each tongue stroke. I must have gotten her pretty close as I was only under her for a minute or two before I could feel her starting to cum, her hips gently bucking into me. Even though her thick thighs I could hear her cry of victory as she came on my face.

Maria staggered off me, flopping to the grass next to me. I realized at this point the ref still hadn't called the match - not that I was going to get up and continue fighting or anything like that - heck, I couldn't even summon the energy to try and wipe my opponent's juices off my face.
Maria turned her head to look at me. "Good fight," she panted. "But, you know, I'm going to have to humiliate you a little bit. Don't move, OK?"
She sat up slowly, then got to her feet, standing over me, her legs straddling my upper thighs, hands on her hips. Despite cumming twice already, my cock began to rise to salute the vision of my stunning opponent standing over me. Maria lifted her right leg, pressing her foot against my shaft, moving it slowly. She used the space between her first and second toes to stroke me, and it felt wonderful. I moaned despite myself, at her mercy as she humiliated me, controlling me with just one dirty, grass-covered foot. As I reached full extension she started working me faster, her toes giving me the kind of rough stimulation that might have hurt if I hadn't shot my load already. As it was, the quick, harsh pleasure she forced into my cock had me panting and moaning under her in no time. I was beyond any humiliation, hypnotized by my friend's mom getting me off with her foot. She smiled as she finished me, making me climax yet again, my hips bucking weakly as I came a few weak spurts on my stomach. She gave me a few extra strokes before walking up to my head and planting her foot on my face, forcing her toes into my mouth.

In this position Mrs. Gunderson came over and counted the academic knockout. It took a few days for my sore cock to get back to normal and a few days after that for my bruises to clear up, and a month or two for my ego to recover.

(Two quick notes. 1: If you liked this style, I have a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] in the same style on Amazon; 2: I'm still working on the reverse of the tournament [neighborhood dads vs teen girls], but it takes me so long to finish anything it'll probably be next summer before that's ready.)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-16, 21:44
Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That was awesome, Ham. I like the femdom stuff and I'm really glad that the Cougars emerged victorious, but I have to admit that it made the tournament more exciting for the teens to make a contest of it. Thank you so much for writing this for us.
At least you realize your folly in a tournament setting.
Old 19-Aug-16, 17:01
Points: 4,476, Level: 28 Points: 4,476, Level: 28 Points: 4,476, Level: 28
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

As excited as I am to see your Dad v Daughter matches, I've always been a woman vs younger and possibly smaller man. I'd love to see you write more along those lines, maybe a cage match versus a Grandma?

;3

BUt please, no matter what your write, please keep writing, your prose style is excellent.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alai1231 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Aug-16, 01:40
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Ahh, you might enjoy my one off - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:

Tags
milf, mixed boxing, mixed wrestling, tournament