Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Mar-17, 19:20
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts
Default Laura's Visit

Laura's Visit

This story takes place almost 4 years after "Lazy Girls High School Agreement" which can be found here... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

And before anyone calls this one fake, I will admit to taking liberties with this story. It's longer than most of my other younger encounters and it happened a long time ago so I'm sure I'm dressing up details in my mind but I wanted to share the it because she did send me these pics leading up to it and I think they add to the story. If anything, our first encounter was more vivid in my mind because it was unique for me at that time. By the time I wrestled Laura in this story, I had had a couple of experiences.

I also paraphrased a lot of the discussion leading up to the match. I originally wanted to copy the texts we sent back and forth but we talked about so many other things than wrestling that I had to kind of pick and choose what was said and then add some details to clarify for the reader. I did my best to make it sound natural but it became very difficult and I figured the action is what was most important. I did want to include some of the talks though as it kind of explains the situation we were both in.

Now that that is out of the way, hope you all enjoy!

As mentioned, Laura had moved out of state but we managed to stay somewhat in touch. When we would talk I often spoke with her about wrestling fantasies and she was usually kind enough to indulge me a bit. She'd taunt me about how easily she had beaten me in high school and I'd overreact, claiming it was a fluke.

"Is that so? I guess we'll find out next time we see each other." She told me.

"Oh right as if that's ever going to happen!" I responded.

"What makes you say that?" She asked.

"Even if you did visit, you would have a million people to see. You wouldn't have time for me, let alone a chance to wrestle." I complained.

"You didn't think I would before and it happened!"

"I had to practically beg you! And besides, you probably still owe me some flashes from all of the homework I did for you!"

"Haha probably.... ok fine I'll send you a pic as payment and proof that I'm serious. You're totally going to get it when I do come to visit!"

And with that she sent along the first pic. It was amazing to see her body again but I still had my doubts that we would actually wrestle. I also wanted to make sure on the off chance that it did happen, that I made the most of the experience. I honestly became borderline obsessed with trying to find ways to almost train her to do the things I wanted to experience.

One day, she told me she had plans to visit her family during spring break and she fully intended on meeting up with me. Memories of struggling under her flooded my brain and I pulled up the topless photo she had sent me. It seemed almost too good to be true so I decided to try to get some more insurance.

"I'm not convinced. I think I need more proof." I told her, hinting at getting another photo.

"Can't right now... maybe later." She answered.

"If you send a pic right now, I'll let you start the fight however you want."

"Hehe I told you I can't right now! I'll send one tonight!"

"Fine, but if you don't, you owe me 3 more pics."

"I'll send one tonight, I promise."

Hours passed and I heard nothing else from Laura. I got into bed thinking she had forgotten about me. The next morning as I was driving to work, my phone buzzed.

"Rise and shine! I know it's next day but I think this one still counts."

Then she sent the second pic. I almost drove off the road.

"Ummm yea I'll accept that! You look incredible!"

"Haha thought you might like that one! Figured I owed you after standing you up last night."

"I'm heading into work right now but it certainly started my day off right. I'm gonna be thinking of that all day!"

"Haha omg! You're totally gonna have a boner at work! Guess my job is done!"

As the weeks passed, we eventually agreed on a day to see each other when she was visiting. About a week before, I got a text from her.

"Can't wait to see you! Hope you're ready for me!"

"Oh I'm ready but I'm still sort of expecting to be stood up. Just like how you made me wait an extra day for that pic! I should've never agreed to letting you start however you want. Have you decided on that yet?"

"You already agreed to it! And of course I've decided!"

"Oh really? So what's it gonna be?"

"You'll find out."

"Well you technically didn't meet my offer. You sent your pic late so you really shouldn't be allowed to start in control and you owe me three pics. But if you tell me what move you want to start with, I'll let you start that way... if you send me another pic."

"Hmmm what about I send you a pic every day up until my flight. That's 5 pics. On the last day, I'll tell you."

"You got a deal!"

So she sent me the 3rd pic and we chatted a bit more that night. She teased me about how quick the blow job was in our previous encounter. I assured her that I had gained more experience since then and it wouldn't happen again.

She held up her end of the bargain, sending me pics each day. They are all in order. On the last day before her flight, I asked her how she planned to start the match. She sent me the last pic.

"I'll give you a hint. It involves your face and what's behind my sign."

"Oh of course you'd start with a tit smother. Luckily I've been training myself to hold my breath for a long time!.... but what does the gun mean?"

"As if there was any doubt lol and It's a no shooting sign. As in, don't shoot your load when you see these in a couple of days!"

I couldn't help but laugh as I finally started to think this may actually happen. A few days later and sure enough, she reached out and I picked her up. She wore a short black dress and heels with her hair down. We went out for dinner and headed back to my house. I tried to be the kind host but was eager to get her into the bedroom.

"So here were are" I said awkwardly, unsure with how to proceed.

"I guess so" she said back, kicking her heels off and pulling her dress over the top of her head, revealing a black bra with matching boy short panties. She grabbed her hair and began pulling it up into a ponytail as I stood in front of her dumb founded. She must have noticed as she added "believe me yet?"

"I ummmm yea I guess I do..." I stammered out.

"Well go on then. Take off your clothes and lay on the bed so we can get this started. You've been begging for this since high school!"

So I quickly disrobed to my navy blue boxer briefs and hopped on the bed. Laura approached and crawled on top of me. She then grabbed my wrists and pinned them down on either side of my head, her glorious tits hanging inches over my face.

"So... ummm ... how exactly does this work then?" I uttered out nervously. She responded with a laugh.

"How should I know? It was your idea!"

"Right but like I said I never thought this would happen. So I'm just supposed to lay here and let you smother me? For how long before I'm allowed to try to escape?"

"We never talked about it so I'm thinking that means, as long as I want!" She answered with a big grin before dropping down into a breast smother. I instinctually began struggling underneath her.

"Uh uh J! You agreed to let this happen. No struggling!" She ordered and I went still. I tried to soak up the soft feeling of her mounds pressing against my face as she held her stance over me. I patiently awaited her permission to begin my escape attempt but the seconds passed by without any authorization. It began getting harder to hold my breath but I held on determined to keep up my end of the deal.

"Wow you weren't kidding. You must have really practiced holding your breath!" She exclaimed as I grew ever more desperate for a breath. Eventually it became unbearable and I contorted my body, managing to pull my face out of her cleavage.

"Get back in there! I didn't say we were starting yet!" She scolded, letting go of one of my wrists and turning my head upright. She then grabbed both of my wrists and pinned them over my head before leaning down even harder onto my face.

"Let's see you try to escape now!" She added, forcing herself down even tighter. I wondered how such a thin girl could apply such heavy leverage as I quickly ran out of air again. The brief break she gave me was just not enough to get my wind back and soon I found myself contorting my myself again. Except this time she managed to maneuver her tits with my face, maintaining her seal.

"You agreed to do this for as long as I want. So either lay there and take it or surrender to me now. The sooner you quit, the sooner we can move onto ... other things." She cooed before lifting up and releasing one of my wrists in order to reach down into my briefs for a moment. I was so turned on but not ready to give up just yet. Before I could respond, she pulled her hand out and was locking back down. This time I wasted no time and bucked her off of me, forcing us to our sides. She quickly got a loose body scissor around my waist and hugged me back into her tits.

"I still haven't said you could start yet." She taunted, smothering me some more. I stopped struggling for a bit before reaching up and grabbing her pony tail in attempt to create space. I got a couple brief breaths before she shook free and plunged me back into her breasts.

"Stop fighting it!" She demanded, hugging my head tightly. I did as was told and let her keep me there. She rolled back on top, and gave me a couple of breaths.

"Laura... give me...." I began but was cut off by her smother resuming.

"Wow j... Don't you remember that last pic I sent you? Don't shoot your load too soon!" She teased before easing up a bit.

"I... can't breathe..." I muttered out quickly before being thrown back into the smother.

"That's kind of the point J." She remarked as she lingered in her tit smother a bit longer this time. I needed air desperately but I didn't struggle. A few moments later and she let go completely, sitting up and grinding right on my crotch. She reached behind her back and undid her bra. I stared up at her perfect globes as she leaned forward again. She then slipped the bra behind my head and pulled upwards while simultaneously pushing her chest downwards.

"Ok J I guess you're allowed to fight back now. I doubt you'll have much energy left though!" She teased as I flailed about. I knew I didn't have much time to try to escape as she had done a sufficient job in stealing my air. I rolled sideways and easily pulled free. Laura quickly ditched her bra and hugged my head with her arms. I managed to turn my head to prevent the smother but by this point I was breathing extremely heavy.

"That was... a dumb idea... to let you start this way..." I muttered out, rolling her onto her back.

"You sound tired... and I haven't even sat on your face yet!" She teased, releasing my head. When she did, I grabbed her wrists and pressed them into the mattress on either side of her head. I advanced into a straddle over her waist and looked down at her. She was grinning pompously, completely unconcerned with my being in the dominant position. I decided she needed to be humbled a bit so I advanced forwards and kneeled on her biceps into a pin. I released her wrists and with one hand grabbed her ponytail while using my other to pull my dick out of my briefs. I tilted her head up and brought my member to her open mouth.

"There you go... don't have much to say with my cock in your mouth." I taunted, slowly easing my way back and forth. After a few seconds, I used my free hand to pinch her nose shut. Her eyes suddenly went wide as she tried to pull away but I still had a grip on her hair.

"Oh what's wrong? Can't hold your breath as long as me?" I teased, releasing her nose and letting her pull her mouth free.

"You asshole!" She yelled and tried bucking free but she was too weak and inexperienced to escape.

"You thought I was just gonna let you win huh?" I asked and then began slapping my cock at her lips and cheeks.

"You are so gonna get it!" She exclaimed, twisting her head side to side in an attempt to avoid further humiliation. I debated forcing her to give me more head but decided I had had enough fun on top. So I tucked my manhood back into my briefs and backed off.

"Prove it" I taunted, stepping away from my pin. In a flash she was sitting up and grabbing me around the neck. I let her take me down as I was pleased at the increased aggression she was showing. She straddled my waist, sat down onto my manhood and began dry humping me.

"You think you couldn't breathe before? That was nothing!" She proclaimed as her hands darted for my throat. She began throttling me while grinding against my manhood. I acted as if she was killing me but I put up minimal resistance as I was really enjoying my situation. I let her choke me until it became uncomfortable. When it got to that point, I grabbed her wrists and managed to break her grasp. Suddenly she was hopping forward and kneeling across my arms, pinning them to the mattress. She straddling my throat and started grinding her crotch into my chin.

"What are you gonna do now huh?" She teased, reaching back and slapping my junk a few times.

"I'm gonna... escape... before... you ... sit on my face..." I muttered out, hoping that would be her next move. She smiled down at me and reached up to fix her hair.

"No... you aren't." She deadpanned before widening her stance and inching her crotch right up to my nostrils. I inhaled her smell deeply before being completely smothered. Her body was intoxicating. I stopped my struggles and soaked up the view of her six pack abs and perfect tits. Her beautiful eyes looked down at me in a knowing glare. She playfully booped my nose before letting her hands rest on the tops of her thighs.

"You're not trying very hard to escape." She remarked down at me. I answered by mumbling a bit of defiance and trying to escape. I knew if I really wanted out I could throw her, so I was careful not to use my full effort. She inched up for a second before settling back down.

"These panties seem to be getting in the way. Maybe I should get rid of them?" She cooed. I nodded furiously up at her, eager to come face to face with her womanhood. She eased off of my face and spun around into a reverse face sit. She trapped my arms into the crooks of her knees and sat back heavily, covering my entire face. She grasped my arms tightly in her lap as she ground herself harder into me.

"You know? I would but we still have this pesky wrestling match to take care of. You haven't submitted yet have you?" She asked. I shook my head in response, realizing I could take more if she wanted to keep dishing it out. I stayed in the smother as long as possible before trying to get air. I tried to pull my nose free of her asscrack but she moved with me.

"I thought you'd need to breathe soon. Not gonna happen. Just quit and I'll take care of that bulge in your underwear." She suggested but I wasn't ready to give up just yet so I surged my right arm up and toppled her sideways. She cursed as she struggled to sit back on me but eventually got back into position.

"Stay!" She demanded but I shook my head. She lifted up a bit and asked "ok then... what do I have to do to beat you?"

I considered the question before answering.

"You can't!" I shouted and was met by her locking back down. She then released my hands and pulled down my briefs. She leaned forward and took me into her mouth. I moaned in pleasure as she repeated the same thing she had performed in high school all those years ago except this time, I didn't cum immediately. She worked me up for a while before pulling up and sitting back heavily on my face. I bucked my hips upward, desperate for her to continue but she just laughed. So I pushed forwards and freed myself from her face sit. She quickly spun around and pinned my wrists on either side of my head. She then began bouncing on my exposed cock.

"Ok Laura... just whatever you do... no more tit smothers.... I can't take much more... And if you trap my arms under you... I won't be able to stop you." I pleaded between deep breaths. She smiled down at me as she pulled my arms and trapped them in her straddle.

"What? Like this?" She asked deviously, leaning forward onto her hands, her globes swaying inches above my face.

"No please!" I pleaded as she used her tits to envelop my face once again. I tried to yank my hands free but she tightened her straddle. She then took her hands and hugged my head closer into her. I bucked and tried to pull free to extend the match a bit more but was unsuccessful. A few more seconds and I had no choice but to tap out. Laura immediately lifted up and brought her arms up in victory.

"Looks like I win again!" She proclaimed, still trapping my arms by my sides.

"Yes... you do..." I muttered out between deep breaths. She eased up on her straddle just long enough to pull her panties off. She then grabbed hold of my dick and held it ever so close to her pussy.

"There's just one thing still bothering me..." she said and let go of my manhood. She inched her way forward and plopped her cunt right over my mouth. She then reached down and pinched my nostrils shut with a giggle.

"Don't you ever pull shit like this again!" She exclaimed, wiggling her sex on my lips. I darted my tongue out and began servicing her to the best of my ability with limited air. She kept my nose pinched for a few seconds before releasing it but would quickly go back to shutting it. She kept alternating and grinding herself on my mouth until she finally reached orgasm. She pinched my nose tightly as she trembled uncontrollably on my face until her eventual explosion. Her hips rolled as I was completely smothered until she had finally relaxed. Even then she released my nose but stayed on my face. After she calmed down she finally looked down at me with a smile.

"You owed me that." She cooed before reversing into a 69 position and adding "now do it again." Before leaning forward and taking me into her mouth.

The End

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Old 21-Mar-17, 04:33
Sexybeatings

Default Re: Laura's Visit

Words cannot describe how jealous I am of you.
Old 21-Mar-17, 06:47
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeatings [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Words cannot describe how jealous I am of you.
Yes, they can, but like me all the blood has rushed away from your brain.

Thanks again for this wonderful story, J. You have many cool characters and great ladies you've wrestled in your life, but Laura is a favourite. Her exciting attitude, pleasure at fulfilling your fantasies and now the gorgeous pics we have been able to see; she's a treasure. Deeply grateful to you for sharing this with us, and green with envy and jealous as hell that you got to live the dream and wrestle such a goddess.
Old 22-Mar-17, 01:54
Sexybeatings

Did you guys ever meet up and wrestle after this, and if not have you talked about it?
Old 24-Mar-17, 02:58
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeatings [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did you guys ever meet up and wrestle after this, and if not have you talked about it?
Never met up with her after this and I haven't talked to her for years. We did talk about it a bit after but most of it was just to humor me. She would never bring it up, but if I did, she'd kind of play along. Once she went back home, she got a bf shortly after that which kind of put a stop to much explicit talk. Then we just sort of grew apart.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-17, 12:31
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Yeah, I know that feeling. Kind of the wrestling equivalent of being friend-zoned.