Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-May-12, 16:53
Banned
Points: 6,631, Level: 34 Points: 6,631, Level: 34 Points: 6,631, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 99 Posts
Default My neighbour aunt

So here comes my first true experience.

I lived in Pune (India). I had a desire of women pin me since i was a little kid.

I got sat down my so many women since i came to my age. I am 27 recently married man.

How its started:

1. When i was a kid about 5 years old i want my older sister who was 14 years older than me and older of us all to sit on me but she had no interest, then i fantasied of my mom who was 34 years old then, to sit on me but i afraid to said so.

Finally it all over when i came to the age of 7. It was 1987 and Cricket world cup was on its way.

We have neighbours Wife and Husband next to our house who lived in a flat. My dad and our neighbour man was do job in same office and go together to office and come back together to home.

My mom also very friendly with that woman neighbour and visits her flat often when she was alone.

1 day my neihbour aunt came to our home and said my mom to come with her to market. But my mom was so busy, so she sent me with her to help.

I was not very free speaking with her but after i came back from market she freely speaks with me. She purchases some vegetables and some household things.

She made some juice for me and said if u want to stay here, stay as long as u want wathing television. I will come back, after making dinner for my husband.

She was nice almost 28 years old lady with tall figure,she was not so beautiful, but she had figure to die for. she has a wheatish skin. That day i was thinking to ask her to sit on me, the daring came because she spoke very freely with me.

She came back and took remote and said:

I finished my work. Still 2 hours to go for my husband to come here, can u stay till then. she asked me.

Sure why not? i replied.

But i want to make her to sit on me so i was thinking to lead her attention towards that things so i started topic about hobby.

What u'r hobby Aunt? I asked her.

Reading books, watching televsion, cooking etc. etc? she said to me.

What's u'r hobby? she asked me

That's the thing i wanted that time. so i said.

So i said frankly and daringly that. My hobby is different u will laugh on it.

She said tell me. I don't laugh.

You will surely get laugh. I bet.

No, i don't laugh. say it don't waste time.

So the time has come and i said with full confidence. I hobby is not fullfilled yet. but still i have that hobby.

Are you telling me or not? she said.

My hobby is that i like women sitting on me under their weight.

What? your hobby is you like women to sit on u. Am i heard correctly? she said.

Yes, i said.

She smiled a little. I told you before that u will laugh after u hear my hobby. I said to her.

I am not laughing, but u'r hobby is strange, this is the first time i am hearing this kind of thing. I really don't get it.She replied to me.

Now i got much dareness without thinking i asked her that u want to know that how it works?

Really? OK i want to know. So what should i do. she asked me.

U just have to sit on me. That's all. I said her.

Ok lie down to your back she said to me.

And i never thought that she will agree for this so easy. My heart was pumping fast and i laid there flat on my back.

She was in yellow punjabi tight short punjabi suit. she came towards me and stand beside me where i layed.

Are you ready? she said.

Yes aunty. I said.

she stand over me with both her legs astride me, and sat on my stomach, and laughing at me.

Fullweight aunty. I said her.

Are you sure? she said. and she sat fullweight on my stomach it was feeling good.

This is your hobby. she asked me.
Yes, Strange but good. she said.

Am i heavy on you? You are bearing my weight its really difficult for u.

No its not difficult? i am fine. i said.

Can u slid forward on my chest aunty. i asked her.

No, No u can't bear my weight there. she said.

Please aunty. i requested her.

Ok. but if i am heavy tell me ok. all right. i said.

She slid forward and sat on my chest, but she was afraid to put her weight but i convinced her.

Now she sat fullweight on my chest. Are u fine? she asked me

I had little difficulty to breath my i was managing her weight also. No, no aunty i am fine u carry on.

Till how long u want me to sit on u? she asked me.

Till u want. i said her.

its 1 and a half hour to go for your uncle to come home only. So i will put put dinner on the table, ok. i am getting off.

She got off of me and went to the kitchen to put dinner on table for her husband.

I was in completely amazed that finally i fullfilled my fantasy and i laid there only, while she was making table for dinner. And after 15 or 20 minutes she completed her dinner and came back and said, My today's work is completely over. I am free now till my husband comes.

Then she came and changing channels from remote and wathing some serial on sofa.

She then paid attention toward me. I was still on floor laying on my back. she got up from sofa and came near to me and said.

Can u change your position of laying. she told me to lie straight with my head on television direction. And i did.

She then without informing me sat directly on my chest fullweight, which i couldn't expect.

Can i watch serial sitting on you? she asked me.

I said yes. sure.

She then completely ignored me sitting on my chest and in meanwhile of programme she slid more forward and chat on my throat fullweight. My little head is crushing between her huge thighgs. the softness of her silky thighs makes me feel in heaven in her tight salwar. With that i realize that she too liked sitting on me. She sat there totally ignoring me and sometimes she was pressing my head between her thighs, it was only 15 minutes to go for her husband to arrive, then she got off and said.

I didn't thought u can bear my weight like that? I really do like your hobby.

Oh no your weight was nothing, i easily beared u'r weight.

Oh really, she said.

Now lets see, with that she put her foot on my chest and stand on my chest fullweigh with both her feets. But sitting is different from standing, and can't beared her weight of standing on me and i shouted, Get off.

Can you come on sunday to stay with me? I have few more things in my mind.

Ok, i said with that i came back home, my chest was burning but i feel like a heaven i didn't slept that night, plus she said me to stay with her on sunday makes me to think what's her plan.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bipasha52 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-12, 19:36
dilshadam

Default Re: My neighbour aunt

wot happend on suunday.......???? write more its very nice....i like it...
Old 05-Jan-13, 17:18
Long Tight Skirt

Default Re: My neighbour aunt

please continue. thanks
Old 24-Aug-13, 04:07
warrior92
This message has been deleted by warrior92.