Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Apr-13, 22:19
Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Andrew's Perils Part 1

Admins, do lemme know if this crosses any lines. Just thought I'd post it for some of the people on this forum that are into this kinda stuff.

Also, it is kinda on the Woman vs boy topic!

Disclaimer: Contains Mother/Son fart domination. You've got your fantasies, and I've got mine. If you don't like the story, don't read it. No one's forcing you.

Andrew lay in the car, his face sticking out of the driver's seat cushion; his face embedded within the seat, ready to be sat on.

"Alright honey, let's test the modifications we've done to our car seat. Shall we?", said Marwa, Andrew's mom. She was wearing Abaya and Hijaab. An abaya is similar to a robe. It is more or less, a robe. A black color robe. It stretches down to the feet and has long sleeves. A Hijaab is a scarf that is wrapped around the head, also black. This kinda dressing is very common within the Arab culture.

Marwa was a slightly bulky (not too much), healthy 45 year old woman. Standing at 5'5", she had a very nice figure. She worked out. She wasn't one of those females who believed in not eating. She ate to her heart's content, and then burned it all off in her workout sessions. Andrew, her 15 year old son, was a skinny guy. Not too skinny, but her wasn't exactly healthy either.

As the car door opens, Andrew sees his mom's right thigh, and then her ass come into view. She was getting into the car. Andrew watched in horror as him mom's ass approached his face. A second later, darkness. Andrew felt the pressure on his face. His mom weighed around 95kgs. His face was being crushed by all 95kgs of his mom's weight. His mom was cool with it though. "Ah. Now just got to get a lil comfy.", she said as she wiggled ass on her son's face adjusting her position, trying to find the right spot; get his nose up her crack. She found the right spot. "Off we go then!", said Marwa, smiling. She started up the car, and started to drive.

Andrew wasn't getting any air up until this point. He started to struggle a little. He couldn't do anything about it though, because his hands and legs were tied, and for some reason he couldn't move his head, not even turn it left or right. But still, his struggles did cause the slightest bit of movements, which Marwa felt in her ass. She smiled, tilt to one side and 3 seconds later, returned to her position and said, "Ahhhh! That felt great!". Suddenly she felt the struggles increase slightly. This made her chuckle. She had just let out a hot 3 second long SDB right up her son's nose. Andrew nosed burned; his eyes watering, as he forcefully inhaled his mom's hot fart. It was quite obvious that that was the only air he was gonna get, since she returned to her position right after farting up his nose.

"Your aunt always says 'If you're going to fart up his nose, do it right. His nose should burn. His eyes should water.'. Shit, that beef stew really did a number on me!", she said, chuckling. Marwa tilted to the left again. "She sure would love to be here for this one!", said Marwa, releasing a PPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTT, and returning back to her position, smashing Andrew's face again. Andrew had no choice but to inhale his mom's fart. And he did. The first sniff itself was like a nuclear bomb for him. Hot sulphur rushed up his nostrils, burning his nostrils and bringing tears in his eyes. Breathing was becoming worse than not breathing. Though his mom was crushing his face with her ass, somehow, inhaling the farts of his mother, was no trouble at all. "You know, I don't feel like leaning to one side each time I have to fart. Lemme try farting just like that, without leaning at all. Gonna have to force it though. And it might actually push it's way up your nose too. Let's see. Ooooh here's one", said Marwa, following it with a grunt, and then pushing out a long muffled PPPPPPBBBBBBBTTTTTTTPPPPPPBBBBBBTTTTTTTBBBBBBBBPPP PPPTTTTTT. Andrew felt bubble after bubble of ass gas blast against his nostrils, eventually pushing it's way into his nose. "Mmmmmm, enjoy that.", said Marwa, having a satisfied smile on her face. Andrew's head began to spin. This one wasn't as hot as the previous one, but the smell was literally like a hard punch. Well, punch after punch after punch, if you know what I mean. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Hey, I have a feeling this one is gonna be hot and filled with sulphur. You KNOW I'm gonna enjoy making you sniff this one.", said Marwa, with an evil smirk. "I'm gonna try another way this time. I'll press both my feet on the floormat, and raise my butt the slightest bit, so the fart comes out nice and quite. Here goes...", said Maria, raising her butt off the seat just a tiny bit, letting out a really long hot shit-smelling SBD right up her son's nose. She had risen up just enough so that her ass was not pressing Andrew's face, but no air was allowed to enter his nostrils either. So this power packed SBD was the only air he had, to inhale, through his nose. The last thing he remembers is his nose burning really bad due to his mom's fart. The SBD packed such a strong punch, that Andrew was knocked out within seconds.

Marwa continued to drive, unaware of what had happened to Andrew. When she finally finished her drive, and returned home, she found out that Andrew had passed out. "LOL I wonder how many times I farted on him while he was passed out? Poor thing, any chance he had of returning to conciousness, I would snatch it with each fart hahahaha! Time to go home honey". Marwa got her bound and tied up son out of her car and took him home.

To Be Continued...
Old 15-Apr-13, 22:21
Last Achievements

Default Andrew's Perils Part 2

Disclaimer: Contains Woman/Boy fart domination. You've got your fantasies, and I've got mine. If you don't like the story, don't read it. No one's forcing you.

Andrew woke up in the morning, still having nightmares of the torture his mom subjected him to the day before. He brushed his teeth, took a shower, had breakfast, and headed out to Agriculture Store. It was pretty much a supermarket, but for gardeners. Marwa, Andrew's mom, liked gardening and had prepared a list of items for him to buy from there. Andrew entered the store. He walked past the cashier, a slightly bulky lady in her uniform. There were actually two cash counters, but one of them was vacant. As Andrew began to stroll through the market. He didn't exactly go down each aisle. He was basically just walking past the entrance of each aisle. The aisles were all on his right side.

4 aisles down, he notices a small passageway at a distance, on the left side, leading to the Ladies Toilet, and to the Employee Locker Room. He saw a girl walking out of the passage. This girl was wearing the same uniform as the cashier that he saw earlier, so he assumed that she was the cashier that was missing from there. As the girl approached, he couldn't help but notice that she was taller than him. He was 5'1" and she must've been 5'6"; slightly taller than his mom. She was a thin girl, but had a little mass around the waist area, which meant her bum was bigger than that of a thin girl's bum. The mass was slightly distributed to her thighs as well.

Alright before we continue, let me explain what the uniform was like.
It was basically a long slim skirt that stretched to the legs, a long sleeve shirt with a sleeveless vest, and hijaab. Incase you haven't read the previous story, a hijaab is basically a scarf wrapped around the head. Think about Arab Culture. You'll get it. Now, on with the story.

As the girl was approaching, Andrew tried his best not to stare at her; she was really beautiful. She passed by him. He turned towards the right, pretending to enter one of the aisles. His main intention was to get a look at her bum. Just then, a god awful stench assaulted his nostrils. It was the smell of a month old rotting garbage. It didn't burn, neither was it hot, but imagine having your head shoved into a dumped, and you're forced to take a 6 second inhale. Yeah, it was that bad. He tried not to cough. He tried not to make any noise at all, but a slight cough escaped him. The girl heard this and evilly grinned a little, continuing walking, pretending that she didn't notice his reaction. She had released an SBD while walking past him. Andrew quickly ducked into one of the aisles. He went to the far end of the aisle to get some fresh air.

"May I help you?", he heard a female voice calling to him from a short distance. He turned around, only to see the same girl. She walked upto him, smiling at him. "May I help you?", she asked again. "Oh..ummm...errrr..well...", was all he could say. To his good fortune, he was interrupted by the other cashier (the slightly bulky one) calling out to this cashier (the skinny one). "Fatima, I'm going for the staff at staff party.", said Nahila, the bulky cashier. "Don't worry Nahila. I'll be here.", said Fatima (well now you know both their names lol). Nahila smiled at Fatima. Fatima returned the smile and walked away. The staff party was being held in the HR Department. All the staff, including the cleaners, were at the party. So Fatima and Andrew were the only ones in the market. Fatima gave out an evil smirk. "Well I was wondering whether you have Cauliflower seeds? Or Broccoli seeds?", said Andrew. "Hmmmm, sorry. I don't have any cauliflower in me, but broccoli...", said Fatima. "In you? Now wait a min...", he was interrupted by a sudden pain in his stomach and nausea. Next thing he knew, he was on the ground. Fatima had just tackled him to the ground. He lay there in pain.

Fatima then caught him by the hair and made him raise up, bring him into a kneeling position. She then turn around, released Andrew's hair, placed her hand behind his head, and pushed his face right into her ass. Fatima was 25 years old. Andrew, being only 15, couldn't fight her strength. He was helpless. "Now, when I tell you to, I want you to inhale long and deep. AND I MEANT, LONG AND FUCKING DEEP! Otherwise, your face is going to remain pressed up against my ass, and I'm not going to release you until you pass out, or die. If you try fight me, I'm going to turn you into my personal punchbag.", said Fatima, in a slightly serious tone. Andrew knew what he had to do. Not like he had a choice anyways.

Now, although his face was pressed up against Fatima's ass, he was able breathe. Which was a good, as well as a bad thing. Fatima wasn't into the habit of washing her ass. At most, she would just wipe with toilet paper. And she had just taking a shit about 15 minutes back. "Sniff...", said Fatima. Andrew inhaled long and deep. The reaction was almost instant. The smell of dried shit filled up his nostrils. His head instantly shot back. Just before giving her order, Fatima applied pressure to the back of his head (her hand was already behind his head), making sure that his head wouldn't move, even if he tried. Needless to say, reaction or no reaction, his head wasn't going anywhere. He wasn't going to try and push her away ofcourse, because he didn't wanna become her punchbag. So he just remained there, smelling her ass, inhaling as deep as he could.

Andrew heard a bubbling sound coming from Fatima's body. Fatima looked over her shoulder, down at Andrew, with an evil smirk on her face. "Sniff...", she said. Andrew began to sniff, but suddenly felt hot thick air rushing through his nostrils. The smell hit him instantly. Fatima had just released an SBD up Andrew's nose. It was like a fucking bomb. He tried to retract his head, but Fatima's hand held his head in place. He continued to inhale; each inhale burning his nose and further nauseating him. "How's the broccoli?", Fatima said, chuckling. "Sniff it. That's right. Breathe it in. Breathe it all in.". *POOOOOOMMMMMMPPPHHHH* "Sniff...". Another trumpet like fart shot up Andrew's nostrils as he inhaled. His eyes started to tear up. A satisfied smile showed on Fatima's face. "Sniff...", said Fatima. Andrew sniffed up the very last remanants of her farts. Fatima then caught his hair, and rubbed his face up and down her ass a few times. She finally rubbed his face upwards, and stopped halfway down, leaving Andrew's nose still bent upwards, and his nostrils completely open and pressed up again her skirt clad ass. "I'm just gonna relax and let this one flow out. It got enough pressure on it's own. Sniff...", said a smiling Fatima. And then, *PPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMPPPHHHH*. The last this Andrew remembers is inhaling that god awful fart that just didn't seem to end. He slipped into unconciousness before the fart ended. "I LOVE gassing my victims out. There's a sense of satisfacion that you get from making someone passout but continuously farting up their nose. Alright motherfucker, time to go to the locker room.", said a satisfied Fatima. She then dragged Andrew to the Employee Locker Room.

Andrew must have been out for just a few minutes, but that was more than enough time for Fatima to "prepare" him. Andrew woke up in a locker room of some sort. He was laying a bench. He tried to get up, but was tied down to the bench. What's more? His hands and legs were tied as well. He tried to scream for help, only to find out, his mouth was taped. He let out muffled screams through his tape. "Ah you're awake.", in walked Fatima. "Time to have some fun!".

Fatima was still wearing her uniform. She walked over to Andrew and stood near his head, looking down at his face. She gave him a smile, then turned around and started to slowly lower herself onto Andrew's face. "Better keep your face straight, or else...". He knew what she was gonna say next. So he kept his face straight, watching in horror as Fatima's wide ass descended upon his face. And then he felt the pressure. The crushing pain. For a thin girl, she was rather heavy. Fatima weighed 85kgs. She was a big-boned girl. He thought she was going to crush his head, but she leaned backwards and laid down on him; her back on his chest, and ass on his nose. She then lifted both her knees up in the air and said, "Sniff..." *Bbbbbrrrrrrraaaaaaabbbbbbbppppptttttt*. The heated eggy fart forced it's way into his nostril. He sniffed. His nose hair singed, his eyes rolled to the back of his head. He was starting to nauseate. "Oooooooh Nahila would've enjoyed watching you sniff that one! Alright now get ready to be my seat cushion for some time.". She stood up. Andrew watched in horror as she slowly lowered her skirt clad ass onto his face. She kept lowering her butt, bring it closer and close to Andrew's face until it was practically pressing against his nose, but not completely blocking out the air. *Ppppbbbbbbbttttttt* "Sniff...". Andrew sniffed the hot gas that had just been released from Fatima's bowels. Just as he had completed the inhale, Fatima sat down full weight. "Hmmmm enjoy that until I get up.", said Fatima, smiling. She remained seated for one whole minute. Andrew started to struggle badly. Fatima remained seated smiling. She then rose up slightly, again, just enough for Andrew to breathe, let out another really hot *Poooooooommmmmmppppphhhhh* and said, "Sniff...". She caught hold of his jaw with one hand because she knew how deadly this one was. As Andrew sniffed, he tried to move his head left and right, but to no avail. Again, as soon as he had completed the inhale, Fatima sat back down. For yet another minute, his face was crushed while his nose and lungs burned from inhaling Fatima's fart. Andrew was already nauseating. This last fart pushed him too far. A few seconds into his face being crushed, he passed out. Fatima noticed lack of movement on Andrew's behalf, assumed he passed out, and remained seated there for another few minutes.

Andrew woke up 10 minutes later, still in the same condition as before. "Ah you're awake. Let try something different this time, shall we?", said Fatima with an evil grin. Fatima again came into his view. "I want you to smell my bum. I want you to sniff every fart, that I release, right from the source!", as she said this, she proceeded to remove a portion of the bench, which surprisingly came out quite easily. It was one of the modifications she had done to the bench. Andrew's head was now suspended in mid-air. "Like my modification?", said Fatima, beginning to hike up her skirt. She continued to hike it up until her underwear was visible. Andrew started to panic. He knew what he ass smelt like when it was covered with undies and a skirt. He was now about to receive the pure aroma of her ass, because the only thing seperating his nose and her anus, would be her underwear. "But before that. I would like to show you what this bench that you're lying on, can do. I made yet another modification to it, with Nahila's help, ofcourse.". Fatima picks up a remote that was lying nearby, and presses a button on it. The bench starts to raise up. A platform from within the ground, starts to push the bench up, raising it's height. Just as Andrew's head reaches the level of Fatima's waist, she presses the button again, and the bench stops right there. "Now, let's talk about what I'm going to do to you. Nah...let's get right into in.". Fatima steps forward, and brings herself over Andrew's face, stopping just as her ass reaches his nose. It was pretty much a standing reverse scissor, but not a headscissor. This was a facescissor. Fatima widened her legs a little, caught Andrew by the hair, and shoved his nose right into her ass. His nostrils were pressed right up against her asshole. It was hot. He then felt her asshole pucker. "Sniff...", said Fatima, just as the hot massive SBD pushed it's way out of her asshole. Fatima close her legs, slightly squeezing Andrew's face. Andrew's eyes began to water. Needless to say, his nose hair burnt. He tried to turn his head, but Fatima's legs held his face in place. Fatima smiled and said, "Clever, aren't I? Sniff...". Andrew had no choice. He sniffed again. More tears welled up in his eyes. Fatima kept her hand below Andrew's head just incase he tried to retract it. She pressed his head against her ass and let one blow *Pppppprrrrrraaaaaappppptttttt* "Sniff...". Andrew inhaled the gutbomb. This time he noticed the faint smell of shit in the fart. This worried him. He knew what was coming. "Now, I want you to take 5 long and deep inhales of these gutbombs. Savor it. Enjoy it. Pass out with it, I don't give a fuck. Just inhale! Inhale EVERYTHING! And if I feel that you're not taking deep and long breathes...", Fatima paused and punched Andrew in the balls. Andrew yelled within his tape. He was in immense pain. "...that will happen. Now show me your long and deep inhale. Inhale this...", *Brrrrrraaaaaapppttttt Prrrrttttt Brrrrrrttt*. Andrew inhaled. His head spun as his senses and his nose filled with the smell of shit and sulphur. It was becoming too much for him to handle. "Mmmmmm, now you're ready.", she said as she caught his head from behind, and shoved it further into her ass. His nostrils were pressed firmly against her asshole. If there was any air that he was gonna get, it would be outta her asshole. Fatima got a look of euphoria on her face as she felt her deadly gas reach her asshole. She was going to force it all into Andrew's nose. This made her horny. And then... *Brrrrrrraaaaaaaapppppppbbbbbbtttttt* Andrew inhaled long and deep (first) *Pppppprrrrrrraaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbttttttt* another inhale (second), Andrew's nose burnt *Brrrrrrrrrrrbbbbpppppptttttt* another inhale (third), Andrew's eyes began to close *Brrrrroooooooommmmmppppppppp* another inhale (forth), Andrew felt more hot gas rush into his nose *Brrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbppppppttttttt* another inhaled (fifth), the last thing Andrew saw was Fatima looking over her shoulder smiling down at him. He was out like a light.

Andrew awoke on the floor in the same aisle he was in before ending up in the locker room. "Sir, are you okay?", asked the pune to Andrew. Andrew had no idea how he ended up there, but remembered full well what had happened earlier. But because he awoke in the aisle again, he had a doubt that it might have been a dream. He went around the store and picked up all the items he needed. He then proceeded towards the cashier. At the cash counter, he saw Fatima sitting. Fatima gave him an evil grin. He was not sure how he knew her name, or why she was giving him an evil smile. He made the payment for all his items. As he started to leave, Fatima says to him, "Do come again. I need a butt cushion hehehehe. Infact, I would like to show you something in our Staff Locker Room. Shall we?", and starts laughing. Andrew's eyes go wide as everything starts to come back to him. Needless to say, he ran for his life.

To Be Continued...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dragster93 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-13, 14:17
Points: 5,447, Level: 31 Points: 5,447, Level: 31 Points: 5,447, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Default Re: Andrew's Perils Part 1

I really love the mom and son moment of your "volunteering can be dangerous" story. Hope you write more mom and son fart stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to hunterbutt For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-13, 23:37
Last Achievements

Then I'm sure you're gonna enjoy Part 3 of Andrew's Perils!
Old 23-Apr-13, 00:55
Last Achievements

You should so a flash back so he is a young boy being farted on.
The Following User Says Thank You to hunterbutt For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-13, 03:37
Points: 4,499, Level: 28 Points: 4,499, Level: 28 Points: 4,499, Level: 28
Last Achievements

I like it. Do continue!
The Following User Says Thank You to kirisutaku For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-13, 22:53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterbutt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You should so a flash back so he is a young boy being farted on.
I can't really think of a way to incorporate that within the story. :/
Guess I'll just have to wait for my imagination to kick in. Let's see. Do continue to give ideas.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dragster93 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-13, 00:09
Last Achievements

Default Andrew's Perils Part 3

Disclaimer: Contains Mother/Son fart domination. You've got your fantasies, and I've got mine. If you don't like the story, don't read it. No one's forcing you.

Andrew returned home from his errands. "Andrew, Yasmeen will be coming home soon. Lunch's almost ready. Clean up your room. By the time you're done, she'll be here, and lunch will also be ready.", said Marwa, Andrew's mom. Yasmeen was Andrew's sister. She was 18. She was 5'3', much taller than Andrew. But unlike Andrew, she wasn't skinny. She was a slightly chubby girl. More healthy than chubby, but yeah, chubby. She weighed 80kgs. She was on the high school wrestling team, so needless to say, she could bend you in ways you can't imagine. And yes, you thought right. She did use Andrew as a practice dummy whenever she felt like it. There was very little he could do, given the fact that he was a skinny lil shit. Andrew did as he was told and went to his room to clean up. He started by picking up all the things that were lying on the floor. Then he cleaned his dressing table. Finally, only the bed remained. He needed to straighten the bedsheets and fold his blanket.

As soon as he started to straighten the sheets, Marwa walks into the room. "Oh hey mom.", said Andrew. "Hey honey. I just got done with lunch and had some free time on my hands. Thought I'd spend some time with you.", said Marwa, giving him a motherly smile. Andrew smiled back. Marwa was wearing sweat pants and a sweat shirt. She had patches of sweat all over her. "Why are you sweating so much mom?". "Well honey, before cooking lunch, I was working out. And it was kinda hot in the kitchen as well, so that made me sweat too.", said Marwa. "Oh alright.", said Andrew. Andrew proceeded towards straightening the sheets. Just then, he felt a hand on his right shoulder. It was his mom's hands. "Let's wrestle Andrew.", Marwa said. "Not now mom. Let me finish doing my bed.". "I wasn't asking hun...", said Marwa, instantly applying a reverse sleeperhold on Andrew. "Ungh!", yelled Andrew in discomfort. "Mom what the hell?", exclaimed Andrew, still choking. Marwa then fell on the bed, pulling Andrew along with her, in the headlock. Once they were both lying on the bed, Marwa proceeded to wrap her legs around Andrew's waist area. "This oughta hold you in place. Now honey, mommy's been working all day, so this may not feel very good.", said Marwa, a grin forming on her face. She then loosened her grip on the headlock, and repositioned her right arm so that it was wrapped around Andrew's face, and his face was pressed right against her armpit. Basically a Dragonsleeperhold. The smell hit Andrew instantly. Andrew's head recoiled immediately. Marwa saw this and tightened her grip around his head. With a slight shift, she was able to position Andrew's nose right under her armpit. As she tightened her grip, Andrew's nose got pressed tightly against his mom's armpit. Marwa's pits were slightly wide, so Andrew's mouth was covered as well. Inhaling through his nose would assault his nasal passages, but inhaling through his mouth would make him puke. So breathing through his nose was the best option. "Sniff honey.", said Marwa. "Hmmm???", said Andrew, a little confused. "I want you to smell my pits. Inhale!
Breathe it all in! I want you to take deep breathes.", said Marwa, in a slow seductive tone. "Haha not like you have a choice. You'll be inhaling my pit sweat anyways, but I want you to inhale DEEP! Now, sniff...". Andrew's breathing was normal. "Sniff I said!". Still normal. Marwa squeezed his head, crushing his face into her armpit. "SNIFF!!!", yelled Marwa. Andrew took a long hard sniff. The smell hit him like a bomb. His head wanted to recoil, but Marwa's grip kept his head in place. "Mmmmppphhhh mmmphhh", said Andrew, struggling. "Hahaha sniff it! Sniff it all up!", said Marwa with an evil laugh. Andrew tried to use his arms to get free, but he was weak compared to his mom. And he was small and skinny as well. So any attempts that he made were pretty much useless. "Mmmmpppphhhh mmmmmm mmmmmphphhh", was all Andrew could say. "You better not stop sniffing!", ordered Marwa. Andrew continued to inhale. His nose hair burned. He couldn't take anymore. His head was starting to spin. Just then, there was a gurgling sound from Marwa. "It's time.", said Marwa smiling.

Almost instantly she switched from the Dragonsleeper to a Reverse Headscissor. She then rolled onto her right side. She was now lying on her side. Marwa's thighs were quite muscular. They did have some fat around them, but they were a little muscular as well. She had thick thighs, and was a little bit wide around the waist as well. This meant that majority Andrew's face would be covered. His nose was very close to her ass. He could get the slight smell of shit. But that was the least of his worries. Marwa caught Andrew's hair, and pulled his head tighter into her ass. His mouth was now pressed tight against her crotch and vagina, and his nose was pressed really tight against her ass. His nose slid into the crack of his mom's ass. The shit smell got stronger. And then, Marwa started to close up her thighs, making the scissor tight around Andrew's head. She pretty much had him in a facescissor. As his mom's thighs closed in around his head, Andrew felt the heat around his face increase more and more. Another gurgling sound came from Marwa. "Honey, I've been constipated all morning, and I think those eggs I had for breakfast are digested as well. I assure you, this is not gonna be pretty.", said Marwa, another sadistic smile forming on her face. "Mmmmm, your nose feels so nice in my bum. Hahahaha!", said Marwa, laughing. "Do you know what you're smelling? Well, about 3 days ago, I read in this magazine, that one way to save water, is to NOT wash your ass after taking a shit; only wipe with toilet paper. But that's optional too. I decided to stop using water AND toilet paper. The last time I washed my ass was about 4 days ago. So right now, you're smelling my shit. My dried shit! Hahahaha! Enjoy!", said Marwa. Andrew struggled, trying to get free, but just like before, it didn't really help. "Sniff, or else...", Marwa paused, and squeezed his head within her thighs. "Mmmmmmmmmmmpppppphhhhhhh", Andrew yelled in pain. "Long and deep honey. You know the way I like it.", said Marwa, with a cute smile. Andrew began to sniff his mom's ass crack. The smell of shit burnt his nose. His head recoiled instantly. Marwa's grip wasn't too strong around Andrew's head, so when his head recoiled, his nose slipped out of his mom's ass crack. Another gurgling sound came from Marwa. "Not so fast hun. Get in there!", said Marwa as she placed her hand behind Andrew's head, and pressed it against her ass. His nose returned back to the position it was in earlier. And then...

*Ppppppbbbbbbbpppppprrrrrrrbbbbbbbttttttt*

"Mmmmmpppphhhhmmmmmpppphhhhhh", muffled Andrew, as he felt his mom's ass cheeks vibrate with each fart. "Hahaha sniff that honey! Sniff it all up! Inhale mommy's fart! Remember, long and deep.", laughed Marwa. Andrew inhaled. The smell of shit and garbage filled his nostrils; the hot gas burning his nose hair. Andrew struggled more, trying to move his head left and right. "Hahaha that tickles hun!", said Marwa. *Ppppoooooooooommmmmmmpppppphhhhh* "Mmmmmm, that one felt a little hot! Sniff...", said Marwa. Andrew continued to struggle as his nose hair burned due to inhaling his mom's fart. *Pppppoooooommmmmmmpppppphhhhhh* "Oh! That feels SO good! Sniff...". Andrew sniffed. The smell of sausages mixed with rotten veggies filled his nostrils. Before he was done with the sniff, another *Pppppooooooommmmmmmppppppphhhhhh* forced it's way into his nostrils. *Ppppppooooooommmmmmmppppppphhhhhh*, they were getting hotter and hotter. Marwa's hand was already behind his head. She applied more pressure, keeping his nose pressed up against her ass crack, nice and tight. "Ok, now I want you to take a long and deep breathe when I tell you to. Long and deep. Ready? Sniff..." *Pppppooooooooooo....* the fart went silent for 2 seconds, and then the sound continued *...oooommmmmpppphhhhhh*. This one had the strongest smell of shit, sausages, rotten veggies and eggs that he'd ever smelt. Sulphur was one thing, this was on a whole new level. His head started to spin just as the fart went silent, and by the time the fart was over, his eyes were beginning to close. "Hooooo! That was a really big and hot one! Andrew honey, are you ok back there?", said Marwa laughing as she looked back at her son. "Awwww honey! Mommy's farts too much for you to handle?", said Marwa with a motherly smile. "Here, let's change positions. That way I can see your eyes go wide and start to water as I blast more deadly gutbombs up your nose.", Marwa's motherly smile slowly turned into a naughty grin.

Marwa quickly changed from a reverse side facescissor to a front side facescissor. Andrew's eyes were almost covered; his field of vision became limited. The reason was that Marwa wanted his nose to go up her ass instead of her vagina. However, this left his mouth open and uncovered. "Oh you're able to breathe through your mouth. We can't have that. Uh uh. That's not gonna work. Oh I know...", Marwa quickly rolled down both her dirty sweaty socks. "Mom please mmmpppphhhhh" Andrew's voice got muffled as his mom stuffed her crusty socks into her son's mouth. The taste made Andrew gag. Just as he was about to spit the socks out, Marwa wrapped her legs around his face and tightened her grip and said, "Think about it honey. Do you really wanna do that?". All the while Andrew was screaming in pain; his screams being muffled by his mom's socks.

"MOOOOOM I'M HOOOOOME!", yelled Yasmeen. "We're in Andrew's room honey!", Marwa called out to Yasmeen. *Ppppppbbbbbbttttttt* "Sniff...". "MMPPPHHHHNNNPPPPMMMMHHHHHH", yelled Andrew as his mother's hot thick fart filled his nostrils, cruelly assaulting his senses. Andrew turned his head left and right trying to get it free, but given the position he was in, his head didn't really turn all that much in either direction. All it did was excite his mother, because his nose wiggling around in her ass crack. Marwa smiled contently.

"Oh YAAAAAAAY! Time to play with Andrew!", said Yasmeen in a playful tone. *Pppprrrrbbbbbbbppppppbbbbbbtttttt* "Sniff...". Andrew sniffed. This one was really thick. As for the smell, it smelt like his mom had been constipated for days. Andrew struggled. His head started to spin. "Yasmeen, come over here and tie up your brother's hands and legs so we can take him to my room and watch TV.". Yasmeen was more than happy to do that. "Hello little brother. We're gonna have so much fun with you! Don't know if it'll be all that much fun for you or not. Hahaha.", laughed Yasmeen. Yasmeen finished tying up her brother. Marwa let one final blast go up her son's nose *Ppppoooooommmmmmpppppphhhhhh* "Sniff... Yasmeen let's wait for a minute or two. Let him sniff up that last one. It was a little long. Let him savor it. Hahaha." both mother and daughter laughed. Andrew laid there inhaling his mom's thick fart. Not like he had much of a choice. He had to breathe, and this was the only air he was gonna get. Besides, if he didn't inhale long and deep, he knew what would happen. He inhaled the thick raunchy fart. He could feel thick air literally going up his nostrils. Ofcourse, moments later he would be in hell because of it's smell. As his mom mentioned, the fart was a little long. So there was quite a bit for him to inhale. He was already giddy. This last fart pretty much put him out. "That's right honey. Go to sleep. We'll see you in a while. Nighty nighty.", said Marwa with a cute smile. Mother and daughter watched as Andrew's eyes slowly closed like he was being anesthetized. Once he was out, they carried him out of his room, and headed towards Marwa's room.

To Be Continued...
The Following User Says Thank You to Dragster93 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-15, 12:24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragster93 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can't really think of a way to incorporate that within the story. :/
Guess I'll just have to wait for my imagination to kick in. Let's see. Do continue to give ideas.
Make the mom take advantage of the son if he is butt level height etc.