Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-Oct-17, 17:28
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Mistress Hera reviews

So I recently had a session with Mistress Hera at the submission room in London - was a surprise session set up by Pippa, so I didn't know what to expect!

I tell you what though, she is FANTASTIC. Quite a slim figure, but muscular in all the right places, and a hell of a lot stronger than she looks. She is very strong indeed!

We didn't discuss what I wanted at the start of the session, but it was clear that she'd obviously been given info from Pippa as to what I like, and I got it in spades!

She threw me onto the mats and dominated me from minute 1 to the end of the session. Our session was mainly forced feet smothering and facesitting, with the occasional head scissor thrown in, which, on more than one time nearly sent me to la la land!

I was put into several arm bars, whilst Hera force smothered my face with one of her feet, whilst toying with my man parts with her other foot (and adding some ballbusting every now and then for good measure!. Before she let me out of this kind of hold, she would either force me to lick her feet, or shove her toes in my mouth and command me to suck them, all the while massaging my cock with her other foot!!

She would then transition into some stunning forced reverse facesitting, and she would use her feet to grip my head and force my face into her ass. The first time she did this she said, in a very sexy eastern european accent, 'now smell my arse you little bitch!'. She would ignore my taps too, and kept smothering me until the point of passing out, upon which, she would transition back into a foot smothering hold, and focus more attention on my man parts!

Throughout all of this, she kept a very dominant attitude, belittling me in a very sexy way, and making sure I damn well knew my place!

I probably haven't done a good job of getting across just how awesome this session was, but just to be clear, I'm STILL buzzing from it, and it's up there with the hottest sessions I've ever had!

Would absolutely recommend!

For those of you unfamiliar with her, this is her twitter - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This is what she was wearing for our session too - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post: