Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-Jan-18, 01:33
ap643

Default New Boxing Challenges at the Core Four Gym

Normalcy had returned to our gym. Or so I had thought...

Diane, knowing that a fight with Cynthia ( Jonjac 30's woman who wanted a real match.) loomed on the horizen, had stepped up her in ring training and was pummelling me in countless sparring sessions. I have to say that for a " cougar" she continued to " bring it " in the ring on a daily basis.

One or two of our younger gym members marvelled at her and after a session or two, declined to take her on in a real match anytime soon. Damn, that means more sore ribs for me.

I had noticed that Krysten, the eyeglass wearing, sexy librarian looking gal from previous fight night stories, was training rather intensely at our gym and that she was often stealing glances at my wife while she sparred and worked out.

Krys, who is half my wife's age, was looking particularly svelte in her tight shorts and top. She bought a ferosity when hitting the heavy bag making the supports groan painfully while her fists banged a steady and noisey beat on it and making it swing violently side to side.

Diane was oblivious to being observed as she was intent on her being ready for what was sure to be a war with Cynthia.

Then it happened!

Busy in the office, I jumped as Di crashed through the door waving her phone in the air while screaming,

" I need this right now! I really need this shit right now!"

Innocently asking, and at the same time hoping that I had not done something wrong which could qualify as the "this", asked

" Need what Diane?"

Handing me her phone,

" Read what the little bitch Krysten sent me!

A picture of Krys in boots, tight jeans and a tight sleevless top that was struggling to contain her bountious breasts had a message on it.

" Time to kick some cougar ass! But who? How about Diane? Yeah, I'm gonna punch her out!"

A message accompanied the picture.

" Fight me Diane. I dare you! Nobody as old as you can dream of beating me in the boxing ring. I'm younger, faster, tougher, stronger and a far better boxer than you are. I'll take your best punches then proceed to punish you till I decide to knock you out! As many rounds as you want, but it really won't take too many. Any time you are ready we can get it on. Look at this body! Do you seriously think I'm going to lose to you! They call me the K O Kitten at my gym. Your'e fat and old! I'm going to bust up your face, jabbing the shit out of it and making it a bloody mess! Next I'll pound your tits flat then swollen and bloody! Finally I'll pound your soft belly and liver and make you tremble in pain before I make you beg for mercy! Then I'm going to leave you busted up and unconscious on the ring floor. Basically I'm going to totally fuck you up! This kitten has claws, all the better to maul you with. Then I think that I'll take the name, The Diane Destroyer!

I'm in shock as this is so not the Krysten that I thought I knew.

" Who does this little shit think she is? "

The return text went out immediately.

" Krysten, those are big words from such an inexperienced little punk like yourself. I don't know what your problem with me is, but I can certainly solve it for you.Just ask my husband how tough I am and how hard I can punch.
We can go whenever you are ready, but you better bring everything you got with you into the ring as I intend to beat your ass!"

I'm actually a little worried at this particular challenge as Krysten has become quite the complete fighter. In a rematch with her friend Jillian, the only gal I had seen outbox her, Krysten dismantled and knocked her out in two rounds leaving her a bloody and disoriented mess! She has lightening quick fists, punches with power and is super fast on her feet. She is the quintisential boxer slugger. And, as I mentioned before, she is half Diane's age.

When I point these facts out to Di, I get the look. The same look I got when she first challenged Dawn so long ago.

" Thanks for the vote of confidence. But this could be a blessing in disguise. I'm going to have to be in top condition for a war with Cynthia whenever she shows up to fight me."

While we are having this little discussion, Krys texts me.

" Joe, I'm gonna knock your wife out. Tell her to be ready to recieve the beating of a lifetime. I'm gonna out box her, out punch her, bloody her up, and beat the hell out of her! She will be begging for the fight to be stopped and it will be when she is flat out unconscious on the mat.! I can't wait to kick cougar ass! I can't wait to knock Diane out!

Diane spits, " This is so on!!!"

The challenge has been accepted and the ladies will fight two weeks from today. Two weeks of intense training. Two weeks of pain for me.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
diane vs cynthia, domination boxing, female boxing