Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Aug-18, 19:04
Points: 2,734, Level: 21 Points: 2,734, Level: 21 Points: 2,734, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Sites in need of male scissor victim?

Hey yall.. it seems there are a few (jason ninja, drew) guys that tend to be the ones getting scissored in allof these videos. I was wondering if anyone knows how one can apply for this role, if that is even possible. I figure these guys must need a break and maybe there are places that would hire for some bits (scissorvixens, doommaidens). If anyone has any idea of how this can be achieved please feel free to reach out or post here! Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to sub2626 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-18, 22:19
Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts
Default Re: Sites in need of male scissor victim?

Back in the day, I just both called and wrote to two places that were big into the mixed videos. BOTH responded and said they would be glad to use me. You are responsible for your own travel, so luckily one was within a 3 hour drive for me, so I did many for them. I always regretted not flying to New York and going at it for Joan Wise. I did manage to take on many of the Joan Wise ladies but there some I REALLY wanted at, especially if it was nude. Right now if travel wasn't SO distant, I sure would volunteer to get involved with the Brazil facesitting bunch because I'd LOVE to get facefucked mercilessly by the likes of Soraya, Mel Costa and more there!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-18, 23:15
Points: 2,734, Level: 21 Points: 2,734, Level: 21 Points: 2,734, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by noface [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Back in the day, I just both called and wrote to two places that were big into the mixed videos. BOTH responded and said they would be glad to use me. You are responsible for your own travel, so luckily one was within a 3 hour drive for me, so I did many for them. I always regretted not flying to New York and going at it for Joan Wise. I did manage to take on many of the Joan Wise ladies but there some I REALLY wanted at, especially if it was nude. Right now if travel wasn't SO distant, I sure would volunteer to get involved with the Brazil facesitting bunch because I'd LOVE to get facefucked mercilessly by the likes of Soraya, Mel Costa and more there!
Thank you, great input/feedback. Do you have any good places that you can point me to? Also, does your personal info get out our can you use an alias for the videos. Would they pay you? Thanks again. Feel free to PM me if more comfortable there.
The Following User Says Thank You to sub2626 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-18, 17:11
Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by noface [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mel Costa would be an unbelievable sessioner (does she offer them?). She is in my top 10, possibly even cracks my top 5. She has the size, looks and natural dominant tendencies that really show through in her videos.
Old 24-Aug-18, 00:26
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

You'd need to email the production companies you're interested in. Usually they have a company email(on their twitter or website or clips4sale) where you can email them for inquiries.

You can use an alias. A lot of guys will often do so, to prevent their real name from getting out there.

As for whether they will pay you, you'd have to ask. It varies. Some companies pay male victims, others don't.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 24-Aug-18 at 00:39.
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-18, 04:35
Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

I used my name when I contacted, but in the videos I used the name 'Bob' first and then ended up switching to Noface . I was paid for some of the video work but I often ended up working out a deal where I would train the new ladies previous to the video, and that session time encompassed my payment deals. Most of the time I didn't ask because I was happy to be used.
The Following User Says Thank You to noface For This Useful Post: