Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Jul-16, 19:24
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Ashley Starr reviews

Thought I'd put up a note about Ashley Starr (or should I say Kelli Provocateur), who is much too young to be mentioned as part of the other group but deserves mention all the same.
I decided to see her out of curiosity more than anything else. In general small ladies - and she's pretty much the smallest - don't interest me. Eventually the thought of seeing her in a bikini won out and that was a very good thing. From the neck down she just doesn't look like you'd think she should, it's a very cool effect. I found out that her strength means she can wrestle a guy my size without any trouble. Because of her size there were a few things I could've done that I chose not to during our tussle, but it turned out to be a taxing workout for both of us and that made the session more than worth it.
I highly recommend her. She's beautiful, cool and literally there's just not anyone else like her on the scene.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post: