Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Dec-17, 02:25
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts
Default Re: AlphaAce review

There's not much point in derailing this thread past this post because it's taking away from her positive reviews. She was visiting a town near me. Far enough away I had to drive a good bit, but close enough to visit. I was going to get a cheap hotel outside of town and leave a little earlier in the morning to meet her.

She insisted on me getting my own hotel room because she didn't want to deal with making sure her girlfriends were gone. An experienced session girl would have her own room anyway, or make sure this isn't a problem.

3 weeks later I book a hotel room (pretty sure all the non-refundables were $150+), send her the info, and head off to work. When I get home that evening, I see her cancellation notice. I find it very hard to believe she didn't realize she would have to cancel until that day. She returned the deposit, but I effectively lost the deposit anyway because of the hotel fiasco.
Old 19-Mar-18, 01:42
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

New pics on the profile.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg alphaace_10037.jpeg (35.7 KB, 322 views)
File Type: jpeg alphaace_10038.jpeg (201.5 KB, 198 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Apr-18, 00:55
Points: 3,814, Level: 26 Points: 3,814, Level: 26 Points: 3,814, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This is not intended as a negative comment or in anyway to appeAr to be negative about AA. I contacted her when I was going to be in Chicago, near O'Hare. She told me it would be $400 an hour. I told her I didn't like to pay more than $300 an hour, which was what I felt was a fair, going rate. She had been responsive and direct to this point, she then said that she didn't know or care what the "going rate" was that she was worth more and if I didn't want to pay it, I should stop wasting her time.
I thought her reaction was unnecessarily negative. I was not rude at all, just told her what I was used to paying for light wrestling/light domination.
Take it for what it is worth but I sensed a certain entitlement. If others have had great experiences, good for you and maybe it was just me.
Old 13-Apr-18, 06:43
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
3 weeks later I book a hotel room (pretty sure all the non-refundables were $150+), send her the info, and head off to work. When I get home that evening, I see her cancellation notice. I find it very hard to believe she didn't realize she would have to cancel until that day. She returned the deposit, but I effectively lost the deposit anyway because of the hotel fiasco.
In your case, using orbitz, booking, or hotels.com would have allowed you to get a full refund with no cancellation fees at all.

Happy to hear that your deposit was returned to you. I have read about stolen deposits quite often on this forum. I hope you get to see her before she leaves the business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is not intended as a negative comment or in anyway to appeAr to be negative about AA. I contacted her when I was going to be in Chicago, near O'Hare. She told me it would be $400 an hour. I told her I didn't like to pay more than $300 an hour, which was what I felt was a fair, going rate. She had been responsive and direct to this point, she then said that she didn't know or care what the "going rate" was that she was worth more and if I didn't want to pay it, I should stop wasting her time.
I thought her reaction was unnecessarily negative. I was not rude at all, just told her what I was used to paying for light wrestling/light domination.
Take it for what it is worth but I sensed a certain entitlement. If others have had great experiences, good for you and maybe it was just me.
I don't know where you live, but many people in cities have a minimum price for which they will leave their homes. For me, $400 for a meeting with a skilled, super Amazon who doesn't watch the clock would have been a bargain. We each have our own standards, but for you to tell her what you "like to pay" in response to her telling you her price was pretty rude.

There are some entitled little snits trying to pass themselves off as "wrestlers" in Chicago, but I can say to an absolute certainty that Ace is at the opposite end of that spectrum. Fortunately, you have many other options to patronize.
Old 13-Apr-18, 15:29
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In your case, using orbitz, booking, or hotels.com would have allowed you to get a full refund with no cancellation fees at all.
Not necessarily, it's commonplace to find rooms being offered for lower 'no-refund rates' now, the tradeoffs involved are obvious. I think the only mistake he made was booking after some time had passed without checking in with Ace first for the ok.

Added after 16 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I thought her reaction was unnecessarily negative.
The principle here is pretty simple, she has set a rate which she considers to be fair for herself given her schedule, number of bookings she is happy with etc. Why would you expect her to compromise fully to your side when you are unwilling to do so? would you expect that from others you ask to perform a specialized service for you? As for her tone, you basically told her you aren't interested in booking and you think she is overpriced, how blithely is she supposed to take that?

Last edited by boyofwinter; 13-Apr-18 at 15:29.
Old 13-Apr-18, 18:13
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

The biggest mistake I made was being willing to travel to another city for a session (and booking in spite of the red flag of a sessionette who's traveling insisting on me getting my own hotel room for the session). I've been burned too many times doing that. It's just not worth the risk. It was obvious she knew before the day she canceled that she wouldn't be able to do it, but didn't reach out before then. The wasted $100 won't have any impact on my life, but it did leave a sour taste in my mouth like I said, and I won't be contacting her again.
Old 13-Apr-18, 23:10
Points: 3,814, Level: 26 Points: 3,814, Level: 26 Points: 3,814, Level: 26
Last Achievements

"Boy"of winter..."would you expect that from others you ask to perform a specialized service for you?" In response to your question, I am a business man with a very successful consulting business. Part of any business relationship is offer and compromise, or negotiation. I know you are probably limited in knowledge of this since you probably work some low level job and suck up to these women every chance you get, but what I did was fair in any situation. I told her I would like to meet her and she was impressive but I would like for her to consider a more fair market price. She reacted what I thought was unprofessional. Which again you don't have the ability to understand concept.
To make it very clear to your simple minded question, yes I expect most things, especially the high price that comes with my consulting services to be negotiated. When you tell someone how much their Big Mac and fries cost, I do not expect them to negotiate with you.
Old 14-Apr-18, 14:25
Points: 4,054, Level: 26 Points: 4,054, Level: 26 Points: 4,054, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Jeez Achilles, thank God we have such highly successful men like you out there to shepherd us menial mouth breathers through the world. You asked what she charges, she told you. Surely, you are so wealthy and successful that you could afford her price with the loose change in the ashtray of your private jet. But because you’re such a man of the people, you entered into negotiation to make sure that your understanding of the market rate wasn’t abused. If only there was a way for the rest of us to consult with you, and learn your wise and successful ways. You are a true business master Achilles, and it’s humbling to even be allowed to respond to your post, so thank you for being so brilliant.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pigs017 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Apr-18, 17:34
Points: 4,851, Level: 29 Points: 4,851, Level: 29 Points: 4,851, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigs017 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jeez Achilles, thank God we have such highly successful men like you out there to shepherd us menial mouth breathers through the world. You asked what she charges, she told you. Surely, you are so wealthy and successful that you could afford her price with the loose change in the ashtray of your private jet. But because you’re such a man of the people, you entered into negotiation to make sure that your understanding of the market rate wasn’t abused. If only there was a way for the rest of us to consult with you, and learn your wise and successful ways. You are a true business master Achilles, and it’s humbling to even be allowed to respond to your post, so thank you for being so brilliant.
Lol top notch sass there bud
Old 14-Apr-18, 20:55
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
"Boy"of winter..."would you expect that from others you ask to perform a specialized service for you?" ... Part of any business relationship is offer and compromise, or negotiation. I know you are probably limited in knowledge of this since you probably work some low level job and suck up to these women every chance you get, but what I did was fair in any situation. I told her I would like to meet her and she was impressive but I would like for her to consider a more fair market price. She reacted what I thought was unprofessional. Which again you don't have the ability to understand concept.
To make it very clear to your simple minded question, yes I expect most things, especially the high price that comes with my consulting services to be negotiated.
Achilles, I do work in a low level job as a tradesman, and I will never negotiate my rate. I set my price and my clients pay it, or they're not my client.

And I may be low level, but I can read, and I know what the nickname "Boy of Winter" refers to. Read a book.
The Following User Says Thank You to crazycrazy For This Useful Post: