Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jun-18, 19:05
Points: 57,594, Level: 100 Points: 57,594, Level: 100 Points: 57,594, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts
Default Re: Men losing fights to transgender women

I think losing to a transsexual woman (M2F, not F2M) would still be pretty humiliating, but the fact that she was "born a male" is somewhat mitigating.

I was watching a politics/debate programme - BBC's "This Week" - on TV a few months ago, and there was a transsexual woman, Munroe Burgdorff, on there talking about racism.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To cut to the chase, I didn't agree with a god damn thing she said and was actually pretty offended by her claims. She is clearly a race baiter and was IMO, destroyed by the host and other guests. And I usually disagree with Andrew Neil a lot too.

However, I can't deny that she is attractive. She could probably take any of those older guys in a fight.
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-18, 20:04
Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

I have posted about this before but I have had about 20 sessions with Amazon Ashley and she defeated me handily, which is not surprising given her size advantage. She is 6'7" and probably 300 lbs (if I had to guess), and stays active in the gym for the most part. I am only 5'10" and 180 lbs so it was never really a contest. Once she had it figured out what I was into she was pretty brutal, as far as smothering goes. She could easily pin me down and plop down on my face even when I was trying to defend myself, and came close to passing out numerous times. If you haven't seen her, setting aside her size, she is very feminine but she does have a pretty impressively sized, uh, member.

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not saying I'd want to see them naked,
I didn't think I would either - I basically set up a session with Amazon Ashley because of her size, but after trying it out I honestly think it just adds to the humiliation...ala not only are you losing to a woman twice your size, but she's also bigger between the legs. Not saying it's for everyone, but in my experience it just added to the overall feeling of defeat.

Last edited by versmuscle12; 03-Jun-18 at 20:04.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to versmuscle12 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-18, 20:16
Points: 1,134, Level: 13 Points: 1,134, Level: 13 Points: 1,134, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

transgender woman / trans woman = woman who was assigned male at birth and transitioned to female, male to female

transgender man / trans man = man who was assigned female at birth and transitioned to male, female to male

hope that helps

was replying to another post, lol, I'm still figuring out how the forum works
The Following User Says Thank You to thatquinn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-18, 20:23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatquinn [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
transgender woman / trans woman = woman who was assigned male at birth and transitioned to female, male to female

transgender man / trans man = man who was assigned female at birth and transitioned to male, female to male

hope that helps

was replying to another post, lol, I'm still figuring out how the forum works
Thank you for shedding light on this for those who don't know, and also thank you for being here! Do you have any experience in the mixed wrestling scene?
Old 04-Jun-18, 01:59
Points: 1,134, Level: 13 Points: 1,134, Level: 13 Points: 1,134, Level: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by versmuscle12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you for shedding light on this for those who don't know, and also thank you for being here! Do you have any experience in the mixed wrestling scene?
I haven't wrestled a guy, so no mixed wrestling; this just feels like the best place to talk about wrestling session experiences. As for wrestling sessions specifically (since I mostly am within the BDSM community) I've session with Layla Moore, Allie Parker, and Malice BBW all of who I found on session girls
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thatquinn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-18, 06:00
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Itd only be worthwhile if we got REAL wild with it and went all the way, loser sucks cock/gets fucked, type of deal.
Old 04-Jun-18, 13:56
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So i need some clarification here. When you say a trangender woman, is that a woman who is now a man? Or a man that is now a woman? I have never wrestled a transgender anything, so i cant say for sure.

although some of these men that transitioned to women can have bodies that look just as good as a woman's, i still dont think i could get over the fact that its a guy. So for me, it would be the same as losing to a guy. So i dont think i would be turned on by it.
A transwoman is someone who transitioned into a woman. A transman is someone who's transitioned into a man (I remember dom who called herself a T-girl)

It's not always as simple as man to women. About 1 in 500 or so people are born with some of both genders. Precise numbers vary, as there's a grey area in there and sometimes one gender is dominant even if there's some of both in the DNA.

We think it's X or Y chromosome, so it's either or. We're taught that in school, but the sex choosing chromosome can get mixed up or doubled up. It' s not always straight x or y. Some people are born with unspecific gender, so gender change arguably is very much a choice for them (and I personally think it's a choice for anybody), but certainly for anyone who's born intersex, it's almost entirely a choice. The problem is, they have to be raised as one or the other until they're old enough to choose. That's why the republican laws on "you must abide by the sex on your birth certificate" is pure discrimination. The sex on the birth certificate, one out of every couple thousand times or so, is a guess and sometimes 100% wrong by the time the person reaches 18.

Intersex is a problem for the olympic committee cause they're not sure where to draw the line. An African woman won gold medal easily a couple years back and it was found out she was intersex. (at least, I think she was, but maybe I remember wrong). Obviously she was allowed to compete the following olympics. She also looked alot like a guy. (didn't mean to write incorrect info from memory, will look to confirm in the future).

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Intersex is a tiny part of the population but when you get into competitive sports, they can have more testosterone and excel at women's competitions and this can raise issues with who gets a college scholarship.

This article says 1 in 1500 are born with unclear sexual orientation: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Too much info?

and I respect where you're coming from with not being attracted. Attraction is a personal choice or, perhaps more accurately, a personal impulse because we don't exactly choose who we find hot, I mean, we can make that choice, but most of us are just attracted to who we're attracted to by instinct. It's natural to be attracted to some and not others.

Added after 9 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by versmuscle12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I didn't think I would either - I basically set up a session with Amazon Ashley because of her size, but after trying it out I honestly think it just adds to the humiliation...ala not only are you losing to a woman twice your size, but she's also bigger between the legs. Not saying it's for everyone, but in my experience it just added to the overall feeling of defeat.

Thanks for posting that, though you might want to crop or just post a link to your middle picture. It makes the text hard to read cause it's larger than the screen, at least on my PC.

I totally get wanting to wrestle a 6'7, very large woman. Size can be attractive. She's not really my type, but I totally get where you're coming from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImYourBitch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Itd only be worthwhile if we got REAL wild with it and went all the way, loser sucks cock/gets fucked, type of deal.
LOL, that's good too I suppose. That doesn't do it for me, but I get that too. Maybe Ultimate Surrender should give that a try.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 05-Jun-18 at 11:03.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-18, 13:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for posting that, though you might want to crop or just post a link to your middle picture. It makes the text hard to read cause it's larger than the screen, at least on my PC.
Yeah sorry about that - that was my first attempt at posting pictures. I will edit it later on today when I get home. I really want to wrestle her again but I would need to convince my wife. She knows about my history with her and insisted that I tell her all the gritty details so she could understand. I am not sure if it will happen but I appreciate her being open to at least considering it.
Old 04-Jun-18, 20:00
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

License to Kill, your story about Caster Semenya was not accurate. I remember some of the other athletes complaining about her but the Olympic Committee tested her and she's a woman. There is not a penis under her skin. She was suspended during the testing but went back to competing with all the other women. It clearly said so in the Wikipedia article you linked to in your post.
Old 04-Jun-18, 21:55
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts
Post Re: Men losing fights to transgender women

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycrazy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
License to Kill, your story about Caster Semenya was not accurate. I remember some of the other athletes complaining about her but the Olympic Committee tested her and she's a woman. There is not a penis under her skin. She was suspended during the testing but went back to competing with all the other women. It clearly said so in the Wikipedia article you linked to in your post.
Correct. Whatever her situation is it seems a bit different from the sort of thing we're talking about in this thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post: