Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Jul-18, 12:47
Points: 5,342, Level: 31 Points: 5,342, Level: 31 Points: 5,342, Level: 31
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Roadtrip EUA/CANADA - Best Session based on criteria

Hello fellow mixed wrestling fans. Every time I travel , I have this rule : Always have at least one session This summer I'll be on a roadtrip in the EUA\CANADA.

After my 2016 road trip in the USA in which i had two somewhat disappointing sessions due to lack of research , I don't want to make that mistake again.

I decided to have my session in Toronto, since I have some free time there and it is the place with the biggest offer in terms of wrestlers. ( I'll be in Vancouver , Seattle and Portland also , in case there's a must see wrestler in one of these places)

I'd like you to help me choose the best wrestler based on some criteria, listed below in descending order in terms of importance :

1- Willing to KO
2 - Wrestling skills\BJJ skills
3 - Muscular physique

If all 3 can be combined great , if not well what's the best choice for me ?

I see some people here have sessioned hundreds of girls and have lots of knowledge in this regards so any suggestions are highly appreciated

Thank you all
Old 09-Jul-18, 18:52
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Roadtrip EUA/CANADA - Best Session based on criteria

Unfortunately, it seems you're running into some bad luck. The 2 best wrestlers in Toronto seem to be inactive at the moment, MMA Queen has a note on her [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] to this effect and Mystique removed her profile, hopefully not permanently. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] will satisfy your 1st and 3rd wishes. If everyone were available I would recommend Mystique over the other 2. In Vancouver BC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] seems promising though I would ignore that she lists competitive sessions and consider any wrestling skill she might have to be a bonus, she is a dominatrix so a knockout should not be a problem for her and she seems very fit. Severa is also visiting Vancouver on August 22nd.
On the US side in the pacific northwest there's really only 1 option to think about, Electra, though she has been inactive for more than a year. You could send her an email and hope for a reply.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 11-Jul-18 at 10:00.
Old 11-Jul-18, 04:51
Points: 3,669, Level: 25 Points: 3,669, Level: 25 Points: 3,669, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Try Boss lady . Possibly the most muscular girl available anywhere and does KO !! . She is on the WB .
Old 11-Jul-18, 05:04
Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

How is MMA Queen? Has anyone sessioned with her? Would be interested in a review of her competitive ability and the overall Session experience
Old 11-Jul-18, 14:48
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Try Boss lady . Possibly the most muscular girl available anywhere and does KO !! . She is on the WB .
Lovely woman, but doesn't really fit all the criteria for wrestling and bjj skills. Also, driving from Toronto to Vancouver, the route through Detroit, Chicago and Minneapolis is an easier and cheaper drive. The interstate highway system is an amazing piece of infrastructure. The Canadian route has more natural scenery but fewer bypasses around small towns and gas prices are much higher.
Old 11-Jul-18, 15:01
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

If your route is taking near Chicago, you might be interested in these 3 ladies:

Val
kayla Wood
Alpha Ace
Old 11-Jul-18, 16:47
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Emphasis on anywhere, I believe she is in Winnipeg when she's not in Florida.
Vancouver is about 2700 miles from Toronto, I assume he is not driving, otherwise he would've mentioned other cities along the way (not to mention some cities along the US border).
Old 11-Jul-18, 18:04
Last Achievements

Thread title is "Roadtrip" so I'm assuming he's driving.
Old 11-Jul-18, 18:37
Points: 5,342, Level: 31 Points: 5,342, Level: 31 Points: 5,342, Level: 31
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thank you all for the help !!! It's a roadtrip from Vancouver to Edmonton , passing in Portland , Seattle , Yellowstone , Banff, Edmonton etc

From Edmonton to Toronto I'll be taking a plane.

Well It seems I don't have much a choice ... KO's are something I really enjoy and i know that's not all women are willing to do it. And usually they don't advertise that on their profiles.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Unfortunately, it seems you're running into some bad luck. The 2 best wrestlers in Toronto seem to be inactive at the moment, MMA Queen has a note on her [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] to this effect and Mystique removed her profile, hopefully not permanently. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] will satisfy your 1st and 3rd wishes. If everyone were available I would recommend Mystique over the other 2. In Vancouver BC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] seems promising though I would ignore that she lists competitive sessions and consider any wrestling skill she might have to be a bonus, she is a dominatrix so a knockout should not be a problem for her and she seems very fit. Severa is also visiting Vancouver on August 22nd.
On the US side in the pacific northwest there's really only 1 option to think about, Electra, though she has been inactive for more than a year. You could send her an email and hope for a reply.
Miss Daniels and Boss Lady offer KO's ? Have you guy had a session with any of them ?
Old 11-Jul-18, 18:55
Last Achievements

I've met both and had great sessions with them. Boss Lady is not on your route though. Have a great trip and bem-vindo ao canadá