Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Dec-18, 16:04
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: The Modern Amazons

Thanks for continuing this - what a great story!
Your trash talking has set the bar for all others. Great job.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-18, 00:34
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts

Thank you for your compliments!
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-18, 23:47
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 22: Philipp vs Lena

Clara decided to phone Alma to congratulate her on her victory.

"Clara?" Alma was surprised by Clara's call.

"I just wanted to congratulate you on your victory. I heard that you crushed that man that you fought. I'm happy that you did it because he was insulting my brother and called him a sissy. I want to thank you for teaching him a lesson!" said Clara.

Alma was happy to hear that but was suspicious about Clara's motives. "Thanks, but I don't think I should be talking to you. The girls are still very very mad at you. You caused a lot of problems Clara!"

"I miss you so much. I think we should talk," said Clara.

"I just don't feel like this is the right time. Bye, Clara!" said Alma and hung up.

The boys were depressed and concerned following yet another defeat.

Martin decided to speak about it during their next training. "We need to take the next fights really seriously and win. I can't believe we are losing again. They are already bragging about their victories to everyone. If they will keep winning we will become the laughing stock of this town."

"They will talk even more trash now. We should try to ignore it and stay calm," said Julian.

Philipp was the next man to fight an Amazon. He was determined to win. "Don't worry. I won't engage in any stupid trash talk. I'll teach them a lesson with my strength and not with my mouth."

Philipp was 27 years old, blonde and blue eyed. He was 5'10'' tall and had a rather muscular body from working out with weights. He was confident that he could overcome his lack of fighting experience with his size and strength. He had some history with the Amazons before they even formed their club as he got into a fight with Anastasia at some party once and some other time was challenged by Alma to a boxing match. He lost to both of them which was very humiliating for a man like him. This time, he felt like he was better prepared. He was longing for revenge.

He was going to face Lena who was younger and smaller than him at 20 years old and 5'9'' tall. Lena was a blonde and blue eyed athletic girl who used to train wrestling in the past.

Lena was full of confidence and started talking some smack to Philipp before the fight. "Look at this big boy! It will be another impressive victory for us women when I beat you. You will be a nice trophy for me!"

Philipp was surprised at how cocky and confident Lena was. It looked like she had zero respect for him even though he was a grown man and in good physical shape. "You seem overconfident. It will just make it worse for you when you will get humbled. Show some respect!" said Philipp.

"You look strong but I doubt you can fight. Look what happened to the previous boy you sent. You will be just another victim. You pansy!" Lena taunted.

They boys were listening to their exchange and were getting really annoyed at how the Amazons were acting after taking the lead. They really hoped that Philipp would win.

Lena noticed that Philipp wasn't reacting to her trash-talk so she teased him some more. "What's the matter, you wussy? You have nothing to say, do you?"

Philipp didn't want to get provoked into talking trash but decided to finally respond anyway. "You are too irrelevant to even take you seriously. I'm already looking forward to fighting Alma in the next round after I beat you. That's right, I'm already looking past you!"

"Look at this cocky man! And you dared to call me arrogant?" said Lena.

"I heard that you are not really important even among the Amazons. You weak woman!" Philipp taunted some more.

Lena was irritated by this statement. She was indeed on the lower end of the hierarchy among the Amazons. She had yet to fight and beat a man in the cage and the other Amazons felt like she wasn't proven enough yet. Lena was determined to win and make a statement.

She finally responded, "And you are an even bigger wuss that the rest of the wimpy boys that challenged us. Your size won't help you because you don't know how to fight!"

"Your loud mouth won't help you once I get my hands on you, you arrogant fragile young lady!" said Philipp.

Their argument was finally interrupted by Alma who urged them to get ready to fight. She was going to face the winner of the match in the next round and was really curious about the outcome.

Philipp (27 years old, 5'10'', 195 pounds) vs Lena (20 years old, 5'9'', 157 pounds)

They got ready to fight. Philipp wore white shorts while Lena wore the Amazons' pink one-piece swimsuit.

The fight started.

Philipp approached the fight cautiously. He didn't want to get himself embarrassed by rushing in and doing some stupid mistake. He used some jabs to measure the range. Lena threw some kicks at him.

The fight was looking competitive. They looked equally matched in striking. Lena was a bit worried about Philipp's power. Philipp touched her with a solid punch early on and Lena didn't want to risk anything from then on.

Instead, Lena decided to try to impose her grappling and take the fight to the ground as quickly as possible to impose her wrestling skills. She shot for a takedown but Philipp defended and managed to push her away using his male strength. However, Lena was determined and immediately tried with another takedown. She grabbed Philipp's leg and held on to it.

Philipp tried to resist but found it increasingly hard to keep his balance. Eventually, Lena managed to complete the takedown and Philipp ended up on his butt.

Philipp was in dismay as the younger girl wrestled him down and took the top position. He tried to scramble back up immediately and muscle out of the situation. He started using all of his strength to escape.

Lene used her technical advantage to keep the stronger man down. She managed to move to side control and hit Philipp with some punches and elbows.

Philipp was getting frustrated as Lena kept being on top of him. He punched her back but his punches had little power in the as he was on his back and had no leverage. Lena started to taunt him about it, "You punch weaker than my little sister!"

"You bitch!" Philipp shouted back. He was really irritated by Lena's taunts. It was really frustrating for him to be losing the fight so early. Lena was getting the better of him in this grappling exchange. Philipp was feeling the soft feminine skin of Lena which reminded him that he was getting dominated by a woman. The girly pink swimsuit that Lena was wearing was making it even more humiliating, as was the fact that she was lighter and smaller than him.

Lena used the opportunity to try to advance to full mount as Philipp looked nervous and deconcentrated. Philipp desprately tried to get back up and responded with a quick explosive burst of power and eventually managed to scramble back up to his feet. As he was getting up, Lena hit him with few punches. One of them hit Philipp right on the chin and it stunned him.

Philipp was a bit disorientated after being rocked by Lena's punch. He tried to hurt her back and started swinging. Lena ducked under Philipp's punches and grabbed his legs and took him down again. Philipp landed on his ass as Lena wrestled him down again. She started pounding him with punches from the top position.

Philipp covered up and moaned in pain. He was dazed and badly beaten up. Lena took the opportunity and grabbed Philipp's left arm and put him in an armbar. Philipp quickly started tapping. Lena released the hold and started celebrating. She won by submission.

The girls were now 3-1 up. The boys were getting worried.

Lena looked at Philipp who looked beaten up. He was devastated after his embarrassing defeat. Lena beat him in a rather one-sided fashion.

It was another impressive victory for the Amazons who celebrated.

Lena felt bad for her humiliated opponent and tried to cheer Philipp up and consoled him. "Don't feel too embarrassed, I'm just stronger. Let me help you get up," said Lena. She was already looking ahead to facing Alma in the next round and didn't want to waste time by talking trash to the already beaten Philipp.

Philipp felt relief that Lena didn't gloat over him. He was expecting some more verbal trashing from her side but instead, she was kind to him. "Thanks," said Philipp as Lena helped him get back up. "You were simply better than me today," he added submissively.

"I only talked trash to get into your head," said Lena. She decided to use the opportunity to insult Alma who was her next opponent, "I'm not a bratty bitch like Alma who keeps talking shit even after the fight is over."

Alma was surprised to hear Lena throw an insult at her like that. On the other hand, she never really got along with Lena who always sided against her in the club.

Lena noticed Alma was looking at her and started talking to her, "That's right, Alma. I'm really glad I'm fighting you next. I always wanted to teach you a lesson. You never gave me any respect."

"The feeling is mutual," Alma replied. "You never gave me any respect either. I will punish you for talking like this to me."

Natalija was amused at the two of her fellow Amazons arguing with each other. She looked at the boys and taunted them, "You see. You pansies are just a nice warm up for us before we fight each other. You are levels bellow us."

The boys didn't have anything to answer back. They were too demoralized after their fighter lost and just wanted to get away as soon as possible.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-19, 01:10
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 23: Robin vs Masha

The Amazons were enjoying their winning streak. They felt like a victory in their next fight would really demoralize the boys. However the girl who was fighting for them, Masha, was relatively new to their team and wasn't in their inner circle. She was a 21 year old brunette of Russian ancestry. She used to train some jiu jitsu before joining the Amazons which gave the girls confidence that she could handle herself. Masha was also athletic and 5'7'' tall.

Fortunately for the Amazons, Masha was going to face Robin who was the smallest of the boys. The 19 year old dark haired boy was only 5'8'' tall and not much bigger than Masha.

Natalija approached Masha on one of their training sessions and had a word with her. "You better not ruin our momentum. I was skeptical when we chose you, make sure that you prove me wrong."

Masha didn't like Natalija and her patronizing attitude. The two had some history with each other. They worked at the same hotel and got into a fight once. Natalija won and humiliated Masha by stripping her after the fight. Even though this was 2 years ago, Masha still had a lot of animosity towards Natalija.

"I have nothing to prove to you, you better win your fight, Natalija, so that I can whoop you in the next round and finally have my revenge," said Masha.

"It's nice that you still remember that ass kicking I gave you, you weakling," said Natalija.

Alma noticed the two girls arguing and approached them. She affectionately wrapped her arm around Masha to show her some support and commented, "My girl Masha will prove you wrong, Natalija."

Alma liked Masha and was the one who suggested her. She didn't like how Natalija tried to bully her and intimidate her. She gave Masha a little kiss on the cheek. "You will do well, I trust you." Masha liked her affection wrapped her arm around Alma as well and returned the kiss.

"Awww, look at these two. Is she your new lover, Alma?" Natalija teased them both.

"No. I just support my fellow Amazon sister. We shouldn't argue with each other until all the boys are eliminated. We shouldn't get too cocky now," said Alma.

"You're right!" said Masha, "Don't worry, I'll take the fight seriously. I will submit him!" she added.

The same day, Masha dominated and submitted Nina during grappling training. Nina was still demoralized after her loss to Valentin. She was doing horrible in the training as well. Masha trashed her and ultimately submitted her with a rear naked choke. Nina tapped out in shame and agony. It looked like Masha was establishing herself in the Amazon hierarchy and was taking her place.

Nina was actually one of the girls who doubted Masha. Masha was glad to put her in her place and taunted her a bit after getting the best of her during practice. "So much about me not belonging to this tournament. Do you still think that, Nina? I would have submitted that sissy boy who beat you up as well. It looks like you are the one who needs more practice!"

Meanwhile Robin was also training very hard. He was one of the few boys who remained brash and confident despite the losses of his teammates. He felt like those losses had nothing to do with him. He wanted to win the tournament for himself and prove that he was the best against whoever they put in front of him.

Martin approached Robin. "The girl you're going to fight is a new one for them. She's the easiest opponent possible. You should win."

"Don't worry, I know Masha," said Robin. He knew Masha as they had some mutual friends. He went to the same school as her younger brother Alexey. "She is some Russian slut who likes to party and drinks alcohol. I don't know what she is thinking fighting and participating on this tournament. She was never much into sports. She has no chance against me. I will win easily, trust me." Robin claimed confidently.

Julian was worried that Robin might be overconfident. "We all thought that we would win easily but other than Valentin we all lost. Be careful," Julian warned him.

"You played into their strengths. I'm not surprised that you lost. Let's face it, you're not much a fighter, Julian. And Karsten and Philipp are just big guys who have no skills and experience and fought like idiots. I'm different. I have some jiu jitsu skills as well. I'm also young, brash and confident, just like Valentin," said Robin.

Karsten overheard what he was saying and didn't like Robin's disrespectful description of him. He stayed silent about it and simply invited Robin to spar with him later that day. He wanted to teach him a lesson and rough him up a little as he didn't want to let the cocky teenager who insulted him go unpunished. He was still angry after his loss to Alma and wanted to take his anger out on Robin.

However, to Karsten's utter dismay, it was him who ended up getting beat up in the sparring session as Robin took him to the ground and completely dominated him in grappling exchanges and ultimately submitted him despite being smaller and seven years younger. The other boys watched in admiration as Robin backed up what he said about being more skilled.

Both Masha and Robin had extremely high confidence after dominating their training partners. They faced each other hours before the fight as they both arrived to the Amazons' gym where the fight was going to take place to warm up.

As they saw each other, Robin started talking trash. "Look at you. When did you become so delusional that you can think you can beat up boys? Unlike the rest of these bratty girls, you aren't even athletic. You are just a regular girl who likes to go out and party."

Masha tried to remain as calm as possible. She expected Robin to talk trash but still got a bit irritated. "Shut up! What I do in my life is not your concern. Besides, you're wrong! My mother is a former athlete, she was a good judoka. She would kick your asses even now when she's 45! She trained me a bit and I trained some jiu jitsu myself. I was into sports when I was younger too. Fighting is not new to me, you wimp!" said Masha.

"I doubt you ever fought with boys before. If you did, you wouldn't be so delusional. They would teach you some respect and humility. It looks like I will have to give you this lesson," said Robin.

"You're wrong again! I trained with boys too and I held my own against them. Also, I got into a fight with a boy once at some party and I beat him up!" Masha claimed confidently.

"Fighting is not what you do with the boys most of the time though, mostly you make out with them and let them have sex with you. You're quite a slut, aren't you?" Robin teased Masha some more. She had a reputation for being promiscious and Robin knew about it.

"Shut up. You probably have sex with boys too, you and your teammates are a bunch of homosexual sissies who get beaten up by women! A bunch of pansies! You probably had sex with just as many boys as I did, you gay!" Masha fired back.

"Be quiet you Russian slut! You were always obnoxious and full of yourself. I'm really happy that I got to fight you. You are the easiest fight available and also the woman who deserves getting spanked the most," said Robin.

"Ask Nina how easy it is to fight me," Masha said with a lot of pride. She dominated Nina in training.

Robin looked at Nina who looked down in shame, silently confirming that Masha got the better of her in training.

"So you bested your female friend in training. Why should I be impressed?" said Robin.

"You were all jumping out of joy when your gay lover Valentin beat her up. Maybe I'm not such an easy opponent as you think." Masha wanted to instill some doubt into the confident Robin.

Robin ignored her boasting and remained sure in his victory. "Don't make me laugh. You Russian women are really crazy! You also dislike gays because you are backwards!"

"Don't insult us Russian women. We are tough, we can beat up wimpy German boys like you. I don't dislike gays, my brother is gay. I just dislike when rude weaklings like you think you can beat us!" Masha insulted her opponent back.

"You'll see how wimpy I am when I choke you out, you delusional bitch. Besides, didn't you get beaten up and stripped by your fellow teammate Natalija years ago? You're just a punching bag for the stronger Amazons," said Robin.

Masha didn't expect him to know this about her. At the hotel where Masha and Natalija worked at as maids, at lot of catfights broke out between women working there as tensions were often really high at the workplace. The winners of these fights would often strip the losers in front of other coworkers to humble them for good. It was done to establish hierarchy and prevent future fights. Masha was on the receiving end of such punishment at the hands of Natalija who beat her.

Masha tried to dismiss this loss as part of her past when she wasn't training as hard. She was confident that she would beat Natalija at this point and she was even more confident that she could beat a wimpy looking boy of her size.

"I got into some fights at my workplace. I won some and lost some. The losers always got stripped and humiliated," Masha explained. "Some tough women work there. You would get stripped by them all the time if you talked crap to them, you little spolied mama's boy," she added.

Robin laughed and didn't say anything. Masha suddenly decided to offer him a bet, "Why don't we fight under these rules as well? The winner strips and publicly humiliates the loser. If you think I'm such an easy fight, why don't you accept it?"

Robin was eager to accept her offer. "I gladly accept it. It's on. You deserve to be stripped and shamed!"

Alma and Martin eventually intervened and told them to stop arguing and get ready for the fight. They were both surprised at how much animosity there was between them.

It seemed like both fighters couldn't possibly imagine losing. It became obvious that whoever would lose this fight would get really humbled.

Robin (19 years old, 5'8'', 160 lbs) vs Masha (21 years old, 5'7'', 152 lbs)

They both got ready to fight. Robin was wearing black spandex shorts while Masha wore a one-piece swimsuit in pink color just like every Amazon.

They both started really aggressively after all the animosity and trash-talk between them before the fight.

They both preferred grappling to striking so after a brief exchange of punches the fight ended on the ground. Robin got on top position but Masha was ready and held her guard tight.

Robin managed to pass to half guard. He threw some punches at Masha while on top but didn't put much power into them. It was more just to distract her while he advances through positions. His plan was to submit Masha as quickly as possible.

Robin decided to talk some trash when he was on top. "I'm already slapping you around. Get ready to get stripped butt naked, you slut."

However Robin got a bit too reckless and Masha managed to reverse the position by using a foot grab sweep escape that she learned. It really caught Robin off guard as Masha proved to be more skilled and flexible than he expected. Masha reversed the position and got on top. She quickly moved to side mount and was now on top of Robin.

Robin couldn't believe what just happened. Masha toyed with him in that exchange like he was nothing. Robin was surprised at how slick Masha was on the ground. He figured out that it was a mistake that he didn't keep the fight standing.

Things were happening really quickly and before he could concentrate again Masha stepped over his arm with her foot and started locking in a triangle choke from side mount. He started to panic out of sheer frustration and resisted wildly.

Robin's head and right arm were trapped in Masha's legs while Masha was comfortably mointed on top of him. He was getting choked out!

Masha knew that it was only a matter of time before Robin would tap out. She caught the cocky young boy in a nice submission.

Robin was on the verge of passing out and started tapping out. Masha won by submission!

As Masha released the hold, Robin was quickly overwhelmed with shame and embrrassment. He felt completely crushed by how short the fight was. It was really humbling for him that he was dealt with so quickly.

He remained lying down while Masha proudly stood up and did a quick victory pose over him, flexing her biceps. She was thinking about saying something but her victory pose and her triumphant facial expression said more than any word could.

Robin covered his head in shame. If losing to a girl wasn't bad enough, Masha was the one girl he wouldn't like losing to, especially after talking so much trash.

Masha started to taunt the loser, "After all your talk, you couldn't even last more than half a minute with me."

Masha straddled on top of the defeated and embarrassed Robin. She taunted some more, "You were tapping out and begging for mercy. Do you know what that basically means? I could kill you with my bare hands if I wanted. Don't you agree?"

Robin didn't say anything back so Masha started playfully slapping him. "What's the matter? Why are you so quiet now?"

"You beat me. I'm sorry for insulting you. I clearly underestimated you. You caught me well," Robin finally answered. He didn't have a choice but to be a good sport. He felt completely submissive to Masha as he knew that by being a sore loser things would just get worse for him. He was now at Masha's mercy!

"I won't let you get away so easily. Am I still a Russian slut? Am I still some random girl that doesn't know how to fight?"

"No, you're not. I was just trying to provoke you," Robin replied in submissive fashion.

"Well, you know what we do to little bitches who don't know when to keep their mouth shut... We strip them!" Masha started stripping Robin by forcefully removing his spandex shorts. Robin didn't try to resist. He had to honor his bet.

The girls giggled as Masha was stripping and publicly humiliating Robin. The boys were devastated having to watch yet another woman dominating one of their own.

"Let's get these panties off of you, you wussy," said Masha as she finally stripped off Robin's lycra shorts. "Are these even men's, you sissy? Either way, I'm keeping them as a trophy."

Masha held Robin's shorts in her hands and waved with them to the crowd of cheering Amazons while the humiliated Robin was lying on the floor covering his private parts.

"Stand up!" Masha ordered.

Robin stood up while still covering his naked penis with his hands. Masha walked behind him and grabbed his arms from behind so that he wouldn't be able to cover up again. The girls giggled after seeing his penis that was now visible.

Robin tried to lightly resist but Masha reminded him not to, "Do you want me to choke you out again? Be a good little bitch and don't resist!"

Robin felt like he was about to cry as he was enduring this public humiliation. His conqueroress Masha was firmly holding him. She was was dragging him around and paraded him like her trophy while he was butt naked.

Alma was delighted to see her friend Masha victorious. "A nice trophy you have in your hands, Masha!"

"Indeed," said Masha. "You are my trophy aren't you?" she asked Robin.

Robin was too embarrassed to say anything and kept looking down to the floor as Masha kept dragging him around the MMA cage. She finally turned him around so that he would face the boys in the crowd.

Masha started taunting the boys in the crowd as she held the beaten and stripped Robin in her arms. "I was the easiest fight, huh? Look at what happened to this wuss who thought this way. I bet you all thought this way. I shut you up, every single one of you!"

Boys listened to Masha in shame as she was verbally tormenting them. They had nothing to answer to her after the fourth consecutive defeat of the male fighters.

Masha was enjoying every moment of her domination. She was on the receiving end of such humiliation after losing some catfights to vicious dominant women. This time, she was the one administering the punishment for a change and she loved it. She ordered Robin to get on his knees and apologize one more time and then let him go.

The girls were now leading 4-1. The boys figured out that they will need to make drastic changes quickly. This was starting to turn into a completely one-sided domination.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-19, 03:38
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 24: Ralf vs Natalija

Martin had an urgent talk with the boys following yet another devastating loss.

"We need to stop engaging in this stupid trash talk," said Martin to the group of boys at his MMA gym. "Robin, you only lost because you were cocky and behaved like an idiot. We need to just focus on the fights until we start winning," he added.

Ralf was the next in line to fight. He was 5'11'' tall, weighed 175 pounds and had brown hair and brown eyes. At 20 years of age, he was in a great shape. He used to train some karate. He was facing Natalija who was smaller than him.

There was a lot of pressure on Ralf. The boys were now totally desperate for a victory.

Natalija was looking forward to the fight. She was a feisty brunette from Serbian immigrant background. Even though she was relatively small at 5'7'', she was a formidable opponent.

Natalija also liked to talk trash before the fights. When she first saw Ralf at the day of the fight, she couldn't help herself not to throw some verbal jabs at him. "So who is this pansy, Martin? Is this another bum you picked up from the street?"

"Keep talking, you woman. I already shut your mouth once, remember? It looks like you didn't learn your lesson," Martin replied. Martin already beat Natalija once. It was one of the rare big victories for the boys.

Natalija ignored Martin's answer and stayed focused on Ralf. "Just another wimpy karate kid who watched too many movies. You don't look athletic at all," she taunted.

"I played soccer where I was a top player in my generation. I doubt you trained anything other than rolling around in your little girl power club. Keep thinking I'm weak, I'll show you!" said Ralf.

"You should have stuck to soccer. It's a sport for sissies like you. I played handball. I think us female handball players would beat up you soccer playing wimpy boys. It's a tougher sport," said Natalija.

"All I know is that we beat a senior women's soccer team when we were only 12 and 13 years old. You women are so far behind men when it comes to athleticism," said Ralf. He started to realized that he was sucked into a trash-talk exchange despite his initial plans to stay away from it.

"You men are the ones who are behind 4-1 in fighting! That's all that matters right now. Stop talking about ball games for little kids," Natalije taunted back.

Martin intervened and dragged Ralf away from Natalija. "Don't engage in this silly trash-talk. Prepare for the fight."

Ralf (20 years old, 5'11'', 175 pounds) vs Natalija (21 years old, 5'7'', 130 pounds)

Everything was ready for the fight to start. This time they were fighting in the boys' gym. Only the participants of the tournament were allowed to watch. Silvia taunted the boys about that, "You don't want people to see your humiliating losses, you pussies!" The Amazons generally allowed some friends to watch if they paid a lot of money. The boys ignored Silvia's taunts.

Ralf was wearing black shorts while Natalija wore the pink one-piece swimsuit which the Amazons chose to be their fight kit.

Ralf started with kicks and tried to hurt Natalija to the body. His kicks were really powerfull but Natalija was prepared. She was very tough and durable.

Natalija fought back using her boxing skills. She closed the distance and hit Ralf on the chin a few times.

Ralf clinched with Natalija to stop her from pouding him. He was surprised at how much power Natalija was packing in her hands.

Ralf was starting to overpower Natalija as he was clinching with her. He eventually tripped her to the floor and fell on top of her. Natalija wrapped her legs around him and established her guard.

Ralf tried to punch Natalija a few times from the top position but she was defending well. He got a bit worried that she might even catch him in some hold and submit him as he wasn't very experienced on the ground.

Natalija taunted him from the bottom, "Get up and fight. What's the matter, is my boxing too good for you, you pansy?"

Ralf felt provoked by her. It was a matter of pride to him. He wanted to prove to Natalija that his karate skills were superior to her punching and kicking and here he was, lying on top of her like a wrestler.

He decided to get back up to his feet. Natalija followed him and started boxing him up again.

Ralf was getting very frustrated as he couldn't find his range. Natalija kept walking forward and seemed relentless.

Natalija was hitting Ralf everywhere, she was hitting him to the body and to the head, unleashing one combination after another. She was very fast. However, at one point, Ralf managed to hit her with a good kick to the liver and then followed up with a right cross to the head.

Natalija got stunned a bit. Ralf decided to go in for the kill. He took Natalija down again and started to grapple her. Natalija was still hurt from the body shot and couldn't resist properly. She desperately tried to get back up to her feet but she made a mistake and revealed her back to Ralf. Ralf managed to take her back and started choking her out.

Natalija was on the verge of passing out and started tapping. Ralf won by submission!

The boys finally had something to celebrate again. The Amazons were disappointed. Even Masha who disliked Natalija didn't like the outcome of the fight. She wanted to face Natalija in the next round and beat her herself.

Ralf looked at Masha in the crowd and immediately called her out. "Look at how I conquered this Amazon. You are next you bitch! I will strip you and humiliate you just like you humiliated my friend Robin!" Ralf shouted. He was acting crazy after winning the fight and was letting his emotions go wild.

Masha kept her calm and insulted him back. "Awww, how sweet, you want to revenge your boyfriend Robin. What are you, his Batman? Unfortunately, you will experience the same embarrassment. You will either tap or go to sleep."

"Keep talking crap. You women talk too much! It looks like I got the most annoying bitches on my side of the tournament bracket. I'm really looking forward to shutting all of you up. You will be silent after I will be done with you!" Ralf argued back.

"You are the one who started talking crap, you moron!" Masha replied.

Ralf realized that she was right. He was the one who started talking trash. He decided to rather focus on his victory instead and went to celebrate with the rest of the boys. It was now 4-2 for the girls. The boys needed two more victories to make it level again. They were now really looking forward to the next two fights.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-19, 18:38
Points: 4,295, Level: 27 Points: 4,295, Level: 27 Points: 4,295, Level: 27
Last Achievements

This stories are amazing! I can't believe I didn't see them before.
Old 07-Jan-19, 22:25
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 25: Nick vs Ida

The boys were feeling better after finally getting a much waited second victory in the tournament. Nick was the next to fight for them. Even though he was already beaten by two Amazons in the past, he was full of confidence after getting to fight the youngest Amazon named Ida in the draw. Ida was only 18 years old and much smaller than him. He was determined to have his revenge on the Amazons by beating her and securing another victory for the boys, building up some good momentum for them.

When they met before the fight, the 6'0'' tall dark haired Nick was towering over the 5'6'' tall blonde girl Ida. Despite this, Ida was surprisingly brash and cocky. She started to taunt, "Aren't you the guy who already lost twice to women? It looks like I got to fight the biggest loser of them all! What a shame, I expected someone better to show my fighting skills, you're too easy. I guess I will have to wait until I fight Silvia in the next round to finally prove myself."

Nick couldn't believe that the teenage girl was so dismissive of his abilities. He fired back with his own insults, "Shut up, you brat! It's true that I lost to women, but you are nothing but a bratty little girl. I will shut you up easily and then revenge my losses in the next rounds. I trained a lot and now I'm better. You mouthy females won't catch me off guard again!"

"Just because I'm the youngest doesn't mean I'm the weakest Amazon. I'm already a grown up woman anyway, I'm 18! I'm going to win the whole tournament, watch and see!" Ida continued to be cocky.

"You act like a child. I don't even know why the Amazons picked you. It looks like they have to resort to recruiting silly high school girls like you because you're the only ones who are naive and dumb enough to fall for their crap about girl power! Now you're going to get your young butt kicked because of their delusions," Nick continued to insult.

"They don't need to tell me that girls are stronger. I only need to look at wimpy boys like you and I instantly know that I can beat a lot of you men in this town," said Ida.

People around them started to pay attention to their arguing. It was becoming more and more obvious that there was some real heat and animosity between them! It looked like these battles of sexes always had a lot of pride on the line for both genders. Fighters from both clubs were looking forward to the fight, with both camps supremely confident in the victory of their fighter.

Nick replied back to Ida, "I will have to give you a nice reality check before you start challenging every man around and get hurt. I will put you in your place and it will be good for you!"

"It looks like you need a reality check, you stupid boy with short memory! You already lost to women twice and you're still running your mouth! Don't worry, after a teenage girl like me beats you, you will finally realize what a wuss you are!"

"Keep dreaming!" Nick got irritated as Ida kept talking trash. "I will kick your little girly butt!" He added with a really angry tone.

"Look at him still talking trash to me! I will punish you!" said Ida.

"It looks like you weren't punished enough when you were growing up, you behave like a spoiled child! Maybe your mom should have punished you!" Nick argued back.

"My mom would also be able to beat you up! You would be the one getting punished by her if she heard you talking like this," said Ida. She then mocked Nick some more, "Maybe I should tell my mom to challenge you next after I'm done with you. I really believe she would beat you and your sissy friends, she's a former athlete."

Nick was getting even more frustrated as it looked that Ida genuinely believed that her middle aged mother would be able to beat him up. He figured out that all the previous losses to women really hurt the reputation of the men in the town badly. He was now really eager to fight Ida and shut her up.

"You bitch! I will send you crying to her after I shatter your girl power delusions!" Nick said.

Nick and Ida were then separated and told to get ready to fight. Both Alma and Martin were worried that they might start fighting right there as there was so much trash talk and animosity.

Nick (22 years old, 6'0'', 180 pounds) vs Ida (18 years old, 5'6'', 140 pounds)

Nick and Ida both started the fight with a lot of anger and emotions after all the trash talk.

Nick started successfully, using his height to keep the shorter Ida away with his jabs. Nick his Ida good a few times which prevented her early aggression and kept her at bay.

Nick started to taunt after he saw that the fight was going his way, "You're not so confident any more are you? Just surrender now you bratty girl!"

Nick kept punching Ida from range. Ida tried to close the distance but wasn't able to.

Ida got more patient and decided to stalk Nick and wait for her moment. Her patience paid of as Nick eventually found himself cornered near the fence of the cage.

Ida pushed forward and kicked Nick few times but Nick countered nice with a right cross. Ida threw a jab at Nick and hit him. Nick started engaging with Ida from close range with his back against the fence. He had some success but couldn't really hurt Ida. Eventually, Ida managed to duck under one of Nick's punches and grabbed him and clinched him.

Nick tried to push Ida away but found out that the teenage girl was surprisingly strong. As he started grappling with Ida he lost his balance and fell to his knees. Ida managed to quickly grab his head and started holding him in a standing guillotine choke.

Nick felt Ida's power as she started choking him, however her hold wasn't strong enough to make him tap out. It was now Ida's turn to taunt as she was holding tight to the bigger boy. "What's the matter now, big boy? Why don't you talk now?"

Nick felt really embarrassed as the teenage girl was getting the better of him and was putting him in a painful hold. He started to fight back with all of his strength and determination. He grabbed one of Ida's legs and tried to take her down. He partly succeeded as Ida lost her balance, but she quickly wrapped both of her legs around Nick and kept trying to hold to his neck with her hands.

As they grappled, Nick eventually ended on top of Ida who was holding to him tightly and established her jiu jitsu guard.

Nick was trying to posture back up but Ida was holding him really tightly. She was a former gymnast and was really strong and flexible as Nick soon found out, much to his dismay. He didn't expect that the young Amazon had so much fight in her.

Nick felt another wave of frustration and embarrassment as he wasn't able to decisively overpower a much smaller teenage girl despite being on top of her. He felt like the longer the fight went on, the more energy he was losing while Ida still seemed fresh.

Nick used his hands to press Ida down and tried to get back up, but Ida used her speed and flexibility to quickly start setting up a triangle choke from the bottom. Nick started to panic but it was already too late as Ida caught the frustrated and tired Nick off guard.

Before he knew it, Nick felt Ida's strong girly legs wrapped around his head and his arm trapped. He started passing out and Ida was choking him mercilessly.

Nick had no choice but to tap out!

Nick tapped out in complete shame and submission.

Ida won by submission!

Ida held the submission for quite a long time and finally let him go. Nick was on the verge of passing out and started gasping for air.

Ida didn't give Nick a lot of time to recover, she immediately stood up and pushed him down with her foot. Nick didn't even try to resist, he was beaten, humiliated and demoralized after being submitted by a younger girl who talked a lot of trash to him.

"Well, well, well. What do you have to say now? Am I still a bratty little girl? Did a little girl beat you? You wimp!" Ida gloated over her victim.

Nick was too ashamed to say anything. Ida started flexing her biceps and posed over the humiliated Nick so that Alma could take a picture of her triumph.

After the picture was taken, Ida sat down and put her ass on Nick's face to humiliate him even more. Nick struggled to breathe again. After few seconds, Ida released her facesitting hold a bit, looked down on Nick and taunted some more, "I think you will need to kiss my girly butt and beg for forgiveness! Otherwise I might just keep sitting on you... It's not like you could do anything to me anyway, you are a total weakling!"

Nick reluctantly did what Ida wanted and kissed her on her bare ass cheeks as Ida pulled up her pink one-piece swimsuit a bit. She giggled as she literally got her ass kissed. "That's nice, you boys are such good ass kissers when women are in charge!" Ida commented after she forced Nick to do such a humiliating and submissive gesture.

The girls in the crowd laughed as well while the boys watched in silence, feeling bad for Nick and the torture he was going through. It was now 5-2 for the girls. The boys had to accept reality that the girls were the favorites to win the whole tournament now. The whole idea of that was frightening them a lot and it was now becoming reality.

Ida started to really rub it in as she still had her ass planted on Nick's face and continued to gloat mercilessly, "Like I told you, you're not even worthy of my time. I couldn't even properly show my fighting skills. It was so easy to whoop you!"

This was embarrassing Nick even further. Not only was Ida being a bad sport after her win, he gained absolutely no respect from her for his efforts. The worst part of this was that he couldn't say anything in his defense. He brought this on himself by being provoked into a trash talking war before the fight and now Ida was able to gloat over him as much as she pleased after she proved her superiority and backed up her words while he failed miserably.

Ida kept talking as she was facesitting on the utterly embarrassed boy, "As you can see, you were wrong talking crap about men being superior! I mean, even teenage girls can now beat men, as I easily demonstrated. This must be so embarrassing for you! A nice lesson for you! You now learned that if you won't give respect to us athletic girls, you will have to lick our butts and beg for forgiveness!" Ida then turned around and straddled on top of Nick. She looked him in the eyes and ordered, "Come on, beg me to let you go!"

Nick was completely overwhelmed with humiliation at this point and could barely hold back the tears after listening to Ida mercilessly torturing him verbally. He couldn't stand the cocky smirk on her face either. It was an emasculating experience that he wished to be over as soon as possible. He decided to beg Ida like she wanted him to do, hoping that she would stop tormenting him.

"Please, let me go already!" Nick felt really pathetic saying that, but he had no choice but to beg for mercy! He was starting to shed some tears out of pure humiliation he was enduring.

"Alright, you weakling!" Ida said and stood up. She gave one final emasculating slap to Nick as he was walking away and commented, "You loser!" Nick submissively covered up, provoking even more scornful laughter from the victorious Amazon. Ida was really enjoying her dominant and triumphant win.

The girls celebrated yet another one of their victories. The tournament was turning out to be a nightmare for the men!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-19, 08:27
Amazonia
This message has been deleted by Amazonia.
Old 16-Feb-19, 13:49
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Back for new part. Condifent daughter challenges her arrogant father to a wrestling match.

Part 26: Ida Brags About Her Victory

Ida was full of joy after her big win in the tournament. The next day, it was Sunday and she had a breakfast together with her parents. Ida's mother Inga was a 38 year old former gymnast. She encouraged Ida to do sports from an early age and was very proud of her daughter. Ida's 39-year-old father Richard didn't mind that his daughter was into sports either, however he didn't like fight sports and was worried that Ida might get hurt.

As they sat down to have breakfast, Inga and Richard both saw that Ida had some slight scratches on the face after her fight with Nick. Before they could even ask what happened, Ida already started explaining herself.

"I had a fight with a man yesterday, an MMA fight," said Ida, "Some arrogant boy challenged me and guess what, I won! I kicked his butt!"

Ida was very enthusiastic about her victory. As a young 18 year old girl, she was very proud of herself after she defeated a man who was bigger and older than her in a fight. She expected that her parents would share her joy and compliment her, but it looked like they had completely opposite feelings. While Inga was still proud of her daugther being so strong, she was still worried about her fighting, especially fighting men. Richard didn't like what he heard at all. He objected Ida doing combat sports from the start, but Ida assured him that they were just learning techniques and lightly sparring and that she was doing it for self defense. He didn't like hearing that Ida was in a real MMA fight.

Ida's parents stayed silent, not knowing what to say, so Ida kept bragging, "Me and the rest of the girls, we train really hard, but there are boys out there who think they can beat us up. We told them to come and try. Well, it didn't work out well for them!" said Ida. She giggled a little bit after saying that. She then added proudly, "The man that I beat was bigger and four years older than me, but I still handled him! I was choking him out and he submitted. I showed him some real girl power! He had to surrender to me!"

Ida's father Richard now had enough of hearing his daughter bragging. He finally commented, "Alright, that's enough! You know that I don't like you even training these brutal sports. I only tolerated it because you told me it is for self defense. Now you're telling me that you're actually picking fights with people, with men even? You will just get hurt! This is nonsense! You should find yourself some normal sport!"

Inga was a bit surprised at Richard's strong reaction, but didn't want to say anything herself. In some way, she agreed with her husband. She didn't want her daughter to get hurt.

Ida was very dissapointed with her father's reaction. She expected him to be happy about her big triumph and was a bit shocked that he was so dismissive and agressive about it.

After few moments of awkward silence, Ida finally answered, "It was my opponent who was hurt, not me! I thought you would be proud of me! It was just a fun challenge. I put the arrogant man in his place! He now accepts my fighting superiority and we're fine now."

Richard was getting even more uncomfortable after hearing that. He didn't like hearing all this girl power talk from Ida and was worried she might get delusional into thinking she is stronger than regular men. In a weird way, he felt bad for the boy that Ida beat, imagining how humiliating this must have been for him. He tried to play it down, "He was probably going easy on you because you are a girl. You should stop with this provocative girl power talk. You might end up provoking a wrong man with it who will get really aggressive and beat you up badly."

Ida laughed. She mockingly replied, "What men? The men in this town are a bunch of sissies who sit behind their computers all they and don't work out, while we athletic girls are out there getting stronger. I think men should be worried not to provoke us."

Richard now really had enough. Even though he was a liberal, he felt like Ida was disrespecting the men too much, he felt like his daughter was mocking his entire gender. He also didn't like Ida's attitude.

Richard was a rich businessman who always gave his daughter everything she wanted to compensate for his lack of time due to all the business obligations. He was now concerned that he raised a spoiled bratty girl because of it. He started thinking that his liberal approach to Ida and never raising his voice was wrong, so he decided to finally put his daughter in his place verbally, "Enough! Watch how you're talking! It looks like you have become really arrogant and bratty! At the end of the day, it's a man who puts the bread on this table! You should show some respect to the men in this town."

Ida didn't expect her father to react like this. "But I thought you were liberal and didn't mind strong women?" Ida was confused.

"I am liberal and don't mind strong women. But you should show some respect to the male gender as well! I don't want to hear anymore talk about you fighting with men and calling them sissies. In fact, I don't want to see you getting into any fights anymore! You told me that you will just learn fight sports for defense, not to get bruised and hurt and fighting with men. This doesn't make you a strong woman, this is just stupid!"

Ida had to listen to her father's rant in shame. She didn't like how he was treating her like a little girl, especially after her big win. "Stop shouting at me like I'm some little girl! I'm a grown up woman now! I can train what I want!" Ida said back, stubbornly. "You men are so annoying!" she added.

Richard got even more angry and felt like he needed to make a strong point, "You will be grown up when you finish your school and start working! Listen to yourself! You talk like some bratty little girl! I see that I spoiled you too much. Go to your room now and think about your actions, no breakfast for you today!"

Ida furiously left the kitchen table and went to her room.

Inga looked at Richard. She was surprised to see Richard so nervous and aggressive. Ida use to be her daddy's little girl and Richard was always very lenient with her. "Was this really necessary?" Inga said, "I mean, I agree that our daughter shouldn't be fighting but maybe we should all calm down a bit."

"I'm sorry that I raised my voice, but she really got on my nerves with that girl power talk and boasting about getting into fights," said Richard.

"Maybe I should have a word with her?" said Inga.

"No! Just leave her alone, she will realize that she was wrong talking to me like this and will stop with this attitude," said Richard.

Inga wasn't sure about Richard's approach but ultimately decided to not interfere.

Ida was feeling really down. She felt like her family had no support for her. She spent the next few hours lying in bed, thinking about how to solve her problems.

Suddenly, she got a phone call from Clara.

Ida was really surprised to see Clara calling her. She was close to Clara and talked to her a lot, but when Clara became hated by the Amazons, she broke contacts with her.

Ida answered the phone. "Clara? What the hell?"

"Hey there, Ida. I just wanted to congratulate you on your victory. I know that I'm not liked by you Amazons anymore, but us two always got along so well. Remember all the fun talks we had? I'm really happy for you!"

Ida didn't know what to think about the situation. She knew that Clara was very manipulative, but at the same time she had fond memories of her and Clara never did anything to Ida personally. Ida knew that Clara's problems were with Anastasia and Silvia and to some extent with Alma, but not with Ida.

"Well, thanks," said Ida, "It means a lot to me. I just had an argument with my family, so I guess you just called in the right time to cheer me up! Some Amazons are really mad at you though."

"I don't worry about them. What kind of argument did you have with your family?" Clara was curious.

"My father is very dismissive about my victory. In fact, he became very aggressive when I mentioned it. He thinks that as a girl I shouldn't be fighting at all, especially not fighting against men. He started shouting and he treated me like some little girl!" Ida complained.

"Ah, I see. I'm sorry to hear that! You're such a young girl, it's a shame that your family is letting you down like this. Well, if you ever need an advice, I'm here for you. I always helped you, didn't I?"

Ida thought about what Clara said for few moments. When they were still hanging out together, Clara gave Ida a lot of helpful advices. "You did! You can be so great and caring when you want to, Clara!"

"I like you. I always wanted to have a little sister just like you, Ida! Please, talk more about what your father said and let's see if I can help you with anything, you can talk to me like I'm your big sister!" said Clara.

Ida explained to Clara exactly what her father said.

Clara sensed that she could really get Ida on her side if she could help her on this issue. She needed her as an ally to infiltrate the Amazons again.

Clara listened carefully and responded, "It sounds to me like your father is a bit insecure about his daughter being so independent and strong-minded. He probably thought you will be in his shadow and that he will just push both of you women in the house around like some man of the family. Don't worry, I know just what you need to do."

"What is that?" Ida was curious.

"You should stand up to him! I think you should tease him a bit about his insecurities. You know, my brother was a bit like this too, acting like a big man, but I handled him easily. I simply challenged him to wrestle me and when I defeated him, he was too ashamed and submissive to try anything anymore," said Clara.

"Do you think I should wrestle my father? I don't know Clara. I never thought about it." Ida paused and thought about it for a second. "I guess I could beat him now, but he's bigger than me."

"You don't necessarily have to wrestle him. You should just taunt him about him being so insecure about women fighting and beating men. And then you should suggest that the only reason why he's so uncomfortable about you training fight sports is that he's getting afraid that you can beat him up! That will probably make him too embarrassed to bring up the subject again. And if he does challenge you to try to prove you wrong, well you will get your chance to show how effective your training is," said Clara.

Ida liked Clara's advice, "You're right! I didn't even realize that I'm probably the strongest in my family now!"

"That's right and you should show some confidence! Not just physically but also verbally. If your parents give you any trouble, you should taunt them about it. Listen, I'll give you some advice and how to taunt your arrogant father..." Clara then gave Ida a lot of ideas about taunting her father.

Ida enjoyed every single one of Clara's ideas. She was very pleased that her friendship with Clara was revived. "Thank you so much, Clara! You're so great and wonderful! I love you so much!"

"I love you too, Ida! You're such a strong and confident girl! Hopefully we can see each other soon after you fix your little family problem," said Clara.

As soon as the call ended, Ida was eager to put Clara's ideas into practice. It was lunch time and the family got together again. There was a lot of awkward silence after the events earier in the day. Tensions were really high between Ida and her father Richard. Neither of them wanted to apologize for anything. Inga tried to ease the tensions by bringing up some random subject to talk about, but it didn't help.

Ida patiently waited until they finished eating and then brought up what Clara told her to say. She started talking to her parents, "Maybe you should see me training and fighting one day, then you will see how good and strong I am."

Richard immediately got annoyed with Ida bringing up this subject again, "Again with this, Ida? You really want to start another argument, do you? I already told you what I think about it!"

"I thought about it and what you said didn't make any sense! You're only against me fighting because I'm a girl! It's such nonsense!" said Ida.

"No! Fighting is nonsense in itself, period. I would have said the same if you were a boy and acted like this!" said Richard.

"I don't think so! In fact, I think I know what bothers you so much about me fighting. You're just insecure that you're no longer the strongest person in this home, dad! You're insecure that the strongest person in this house is a girl!" Ida said with a lot of confidence.

Richard was shocked. He didn't know what to answer. He quickly sized up his daughter. The more he though about it, the more ridiculous what Ida said was to him. Ida was a 5'6'' tall 18-year-old teenage feminine looking blonde haired girl, weighing around 140 pounds, while he was a 5'10'' tall 39-year-old man in relatively good shape and used to play soccer when he was young. Even as he got older, Richard worked out occassionaly and wasn't fat and out of shape like most men his age. At 180 pounds, he felt like he was in a great physical condition. He also didn't bald too badly and still had a rather youthful look with his short blonde hair. He looked younger than he was and would still consider himself as a man in his prime.

Ida's remark really irritated Richard. "You're out of your mind, girl!" he said out of anger.

Inga couldn't help but not to laugh at Ida's statement. In one way, she admired her daughter's confidence but on the other hand, she felt like Ida went a bit too far. Inga started to wonder how she would do in a fight against her daughter herself. Even though she was a former athlete herself, she felt like at this point her teenage daughter would be too much for her, considering her fighting training. These thoughts were becoming weirdly embarrassing to her as she realized that Ida might indeed be able to take her on and beat her if she wanted to.

Ida expected Richard's reaction and reacted confidently. "How come? I'm the only one training fight sports here. A person with knowledge of arts like boxing and wrestling can easily overcome a totally untrained person. I think you know this too, that's why you don't like me training these sports. Admit it, as a supposed man of this house it makes you insecure knowing that your own daugther can beat you up anytime she wants!"

Richard was in complete shock at how his daughter was taunting him. The mere idea that his teenage daughter might be able to beat him up in a fight just sounded too ridiculous to him to comment on it seriously. "Stop with this nonsense right now, Ida! How dare you talk like this! Show some respect!"

"I always showed you respect. You should show some respect to my training as well! I put a lot of effort into it!" said Ida. She was glad to see that Clara's ideas were working. Richard now looked really irritated and embarrassed.

Richard responded angrily, "I thought I made myself clear enough in the morning, but you keep provoking me. You have really become a bratty little girl!"

"You keep treating me like a little girl! I'm so sick and tired of this, especially considering that I could have beat you up if I wanted to yet you act like I'm a child! I mean, if the fact that I'm the strongest at this table doesn't mean that I'm a grown up woman, a grown up person, then I don't know what it is!" Ida argued back.

"What the hell are you talking about? Do you want to start a fight with your own father now? I see that I was way to lenient with you, now you have zero respect for men," Richard was still in shock.

"I didn't say that I want to fight with you! I just said that if we would fight, theoretically, I would win. It looks like this bothers your fragile male ego a lot. If you were a such a real man, you would be proud of your strong daughter!" said Ida.

Richard couldn't believe what he was just hearing. He was geting verbally emasculated in front of his wife by his own daughter. He wasn't used to Ida talking like this. Clara gave Ida a lot of inspiration and worded some of these taunts for her.

Richard got frustrated and fired back with his own insults. "You are just proving my point that fighting sports are bad for you. You have really become a spoiled and delusional brat since you train them!"

Inga tried to ease the tensions and intervened, "Stop with this! The both of you! What the hell is wrong with you two?!?"

Richard and Ida both calmed down a bit. Ida then went to her room. "We will talk about this later!" Richard angrily said as Ida was leaving, but she paid little attention to him which just infuriated him further.

Inga was getting concerned about the tensions between Richard and Ida. Later in the evening, their family had dinner together.

Inga served the food and then had a little talk, "Listen, I don't want any more bad blood here. Let's eat this dinner in peace on this nice sunday and stop with the animosity."

Richard commented, "Let's have at least one meal in peace. I'm working all the time and the least that I can ask for is getting one peaceful sunday when I'm at home."

Inga looked at Richard and Ida and sensed that Ida was still holding a grudge. Inga wanted to ease the tensons with a joke, "The way you two have been acting this day, I feel like I have to keep my eye on you all the time like some referee to prevent you from fighting."

Ida responded, "Don't worry. I'm too well behaved to start a fight and dad won't start any fighting with me because he knows it wouldn't end well for him if he did." Ida giggled after she said that.

Richard felt extremely provoked. He couldn't stand Ida boasting that she was stronger than him. While it sounded crazy to him, it irritated him that his daughter seemed to have geniunely believe that. It looked like Ida was about to start with this kind of talk again. He didn't know what to respond to it, the whole idea was just so ridiculous to him. He was a man in good shape and his teenage daughter kept talking about being the strongest in the family. It was driving him crazy.

"It wouldn't end well for me? It would end with you getting spanked like parents spanked their misbehaved children back in the days. You spoiled daughters are too bratty these days because we parents are so lenient with you and don't punish you anymore. Now you even think that you can beat us up. So ridiculous! Where is this world coming to? I'm warning you for the last time, don't talk like this!" Richard ranted.

Ida laughed. She was glad that her taunts were working. "You are against MMA because it's supposedly savage, but now you want to return to the savage days when parents spanked their children. Come and try to spank me then, you will see what happens!"

"Ida!" Inga shouted to warn her daughter to stop.

"What?" Ida reacted, "I'm serious. If you think you can beat me dad, we can wrestle any time, no punches or anything. Let's see who ends up on top."

"Stop!" Inga kept warning Ida.

Richard was furious. "Go to your room now! I have enough of this! If you don't stop with this attitude, I will stop giving you your pocket money, you spoiled girl!"

Ida went to her room without eating the dinner.

Richard and Inga ate the dinner and went to heir bedroom. They started talking about the situation.

"I think you should let me handle the situation," said Inga. "I will have a talk with her."

"No! That will just make me look weak and she will disregard my authority even more. I've been way to lenient with her over the past years. I will have a talk with her tomorrow in her room and discipline her with some harsh words. Enough is enough," said Richard.

Inga reluctantly agreed.

They laid silently in bed for some minutes. Inga decided to bring up some other thing that bothered her, "Do you think Ida is right when she says she could beat us up if she wanted to? I thought about it and to be honest, I don't think I would be able to handle her, given her fight training. Do you think you could, given that you are a man after all?"

"Don't be ridiculous! Of course I would beat her. She's a delusional teenage girl who read about girl power too much. They fill them these ideas in their heads with these strong female characters in movies," said Richard.

"I don't know, apparently she did beat up that man who was 4 years older than her, and bigger too," Inga said.

"Who knows what happened there. He might have been some wuss," Richard kept being dismissive about Ida's victory.

"It was funny how she challenged you to wrestling her. I really hope you won't be foolish enough to accept it. I mean, it's not that I think she would win, but if by some chance she does, then this will be incredibly humiliating for you while she will just get even more cocky. It's just to risky and don't get provoked into it," said Inga.

"What are you talking about? Just because she beat some wimpy wuss it doesn't mean she would be able to do anything to a grown man like me," said Richard. "Are you buying her delusional girl power ideas as well?"

"No, it's just that she seems so confident about it. She really thinks she is the strongest person in this house now. To be honest, she does seem very strong and athletic and she also trains fighting techniques. I still think you would win, but I wouldn't be totally surprised if she would come out on top, fighting is really unpredictable. That's why you should not take her bait so that you don't end up humiliated!" said Inga.

Richard was now getting annoyed that Inga even suggested that he might not be able to beat his teenage daughter, "You too now? Seriously? Don't worry, I have no intention to wrestle her, but you should absolutely stop suggesting that there is a chance for her to beat me, you're only feeding her already massive ego and undermine my authority as a man at the same time!"

Inga tried to calm down Richard, "Alright, calm down already! Don't get too upset! I just wondered about what would happen, theoretically."

Richard became even more irritated and frustrated as he said that and furiously added, "I would kick her little girly butt! That's what would happen!"

"Well, I guess I should be glad to know that my husband could overpower our daughter in a fight. What a real man I married!" Inga added sarcastically.

Richard didn't like her sarcasm but didn't want to argue anymore. He started speaking in a more calm tone, "A real man who puts bread on the table. Ida should realize this as well. Don't worry, I will just have a nice talk with her tomorrow."

Ida woke up very confident the next day. She was glad that Clara's plan was working. She stood up for herself. During the breakfast, she noticed that her father didn't even dare to bring up the subject of fighting and MMA anymore. She knew that she was too afraid about getting verbally emasculated by her taunts in return, just like Clara explained would probably happen.

As Ida finished eating and went for her room, her father Richard started talking to her, "Listen Ida. After I finish breakfast, we'll have a talk about what happened yesterday in your room. Wait for me there."

Ida was lying in her bed waiting for her father to come to her room. She was still wearing her silky feminine pajamas.

Her father Richard finally entered the room wearing a shirt and casual trousers and started with his lecture, "Ida, about yesterday. Remember that I didn't object that you started training fighting. You told me you were just training techniques and doing some light sparring. The next thing I hear, you were in a real MMA fight with a man and ended up scratched and a little bruised. I don't care if you won, it's dangerous and you can get hurt in the future. You should have told me beforehand that you had this fight. Second of all, your attitude towards me needs to change. I'm a man of this house, I work very hard to provide you and your mother with this rich lifestyle. It's very insulting that you insult my manliness suggesting that you can beat me up. You should stop with this and don't bring this up anymore!"

Ida defended herself, "If I had told you about the fight, you wouldn't let me go!"

"It's damn right that I wouldn't! It's a brutal sport, as long as you're in this house, I don't want you to train in that club if this is what you're doing, picking fights with men and other women. This will be a punishment for you because you betrayed our confidence!"

"This is not fair!" Ida shouted.

"You need to finish your school, improve your grades and when you're living on your own and you're mature enough, you can do what you want." Richard said in a strict tone.

"You already revealed the real reason why you don't want me training. You pretty much admitted that it insults your manliness that I'm stronger than you and can beat you in a fight!" said Ida.

"This is nonsense! I never said you could beat me, you're delusional! I'm just protecting you from your own delusions, thinking that you can beat up men! You will end up getting into a fight with a wrong person and get hurt!" said Richard.

"It clearly bothers you when I say it because you're so insecure about it!" said Ida.

"You're really getting on my nerves!" Richard said. He was getting irritated as Ida wouldn't stop taunting him. "You're so stubborn with this. Do you really think you're so strong, you little miss girl power? Stop watching silly cartoons and silly movies!" Richard added sarcastically.

"Why don't you want to find out? There's an easy way we can solve this problem, let's just wrestle and find out who is the most physically dominant in this house," Ida was confidently challenging her father as she was lying on her bed.

Richard took a good look at his daughter. Ida was casually lying on the bed in her feminine pajamas. He started to seriously consider her challenge. His daughter's emasculating taunts were driving him mad and by overpowering her in wrestling he would immediately put a stop to this. "Are you actually serious about this?" he asked.

"Yes, why not? It's not like we would be punching each other. Let's just wrestle and test our strengths. I promise that if you beat me, I will stop training fighting sports and admit that women aren't suited for them," said Ida.

Richard was really tempted to put his bratty daughter in her place once and for all. "Alright then, you really asked for this!"

Ida kept lying on the bed and taunted Richard, "What are you waiting for, come on!"

Richard was confused that his daughter was waiting for him in an already disadvantageous position, lying on her back. He felt provoked that Ida underestimated him so much. He jumped on her bed and landed on top of Ida and started wrestling her.

Richard tried to pin Ida's arms down and overpower her immediately, but Ida kept resisting. Eventually, she started using her legs and wrapped them around Richard to establish her jiu jitsu guard.

Richard was a bit surprised at how strong Ida's legs were. Even though he was on top of her, he couldn't really figure out what to do. Ida looked very confident in this position. He kept trying to pin down Ida's arms but she managed to wrap them around his neck and dragged him down a bit.

Richard tried to posture up but he found out that grappling with his teenage daughter was much more harder than he imagined. He was still confident in his victory but figured out he has some work to do.

Ida started taunting her father, "What's the matter? You can't do anything!"

Richard got really volatile after this taunt. "You brat, you asked for this!" he shouted. He put his hand on Ida's face and tried to distract her.

Ida kept her composure and worked on a sweep. She eventually caught Richard off guard and swept him. Richard didn't even realized what was going on until he landed on his back with Ida mounted on top of him. Ida's jiu jitsu skills were now really paying off.

"My turn to be on top now," Ida said triumphantly as she was sitting mounted on Richard. Richard started to lose some of that early confidence that he had. He couldn't believe that his daughter was now getting the better of him, even though he started in a better position.

Richard furiously tried to shake Ida off but Ida remained her balance and retained her top position. "I always knew you were a wuss," Ida kept taunting.

Richard tried to save himself from embarrassment by trying to invoke some manly authority. "I'm warning you, get off of me before I kick your butt really badly! This is too much, you arrogant brat!"

Ida couldn't help but laugh at her dad's pathetic attempts to intimidate her. She was now winning the grappling contest, much to her father's dismay. "What are you waiting for then? It looks like I'm kicking your ass! Do something, you big man!"

Ida got a little bit greedy and tried to go for an armbar attempt, but Richard used all his strength in one last attempt to get up and managed to shake Ida off of him. Ida immediately regained her composure and jumped back at her father. They were now both on their knees, wrestling on Ida's bed.

Richard tried to use his manly strenght to push Ida down, but she defended well. She clinched with Richard and they were briefly in a stalemate.

"Bitch!" Richard shouted out of frustration that he still didn't manage to get a clear advantage. The last two days were very emotional for him after all the emasculating taunts his daughter threw at him. He couldn't let her win, the mere thought of losing a physical encounter with his teenage daughter scared him immensely.

The longer that they wrestled, the more tired Richard was getting. He was in good shape but wasn't used to wrestling. Ida eventually managed to overpower him and pushed him down. She ended in side control as she held down Richard's upper body.

Richard tried to desperately stand back up, but by doing so, he revelead his back and Ida grabbed him and wrapped herself around it. Richard was now in a hopeless position.

"I'll put you to sleep now," Ida taunted as she wrapped her arms around Richard's neck to secure a rear naked choke.

Richard was feeling a mixture of panic, humiliation and devastation as his daughter wrapped her girly yet surprisingly strong arms around his neck and began suffocating him. He started tapping out immediately.

Ida briefly ignored his taps just to make a point and taunted some more, "Who's the bitch now?"

Richard kept tapping furiously. He had no fight left in him. Ida eventually released him.

Richard started to grasp for breath. As soon as he came to his senses, he became completely overwhelmed by shame and humiliation. The embarrassment was quickly starting to become unbearable. His daughter just bested him in a fight and made him submit to her! The worst thing was that if this was a fight to the death, he wouldn't live to see another day.

Ida giggled as she stared at her pathetic and ashamed father. She pushed him down from the bed.

Richard fell to the floor of Ida's room, completely defeated. He was still in too much pain emotionally to feel the physical pain. Ida then got up and placed her foot on her father's chest. She triumphantly posed over yet another beaten man. She picked up her phone that was on the desk next to her.

Richard tried to get up but Ida pushed him back with his foot and ordered him to stay down. "Don't move! Let's pose for this lovely picture!"

Ida then took a selfie of her doing a victory pose over her beaten dad. Richard covered his face in shame when he realized what was going on but it was already too late as the picture was already taken and his face was recognizable on it.

Ida continued to enjoy every bit of her triumph. "What did I tell you? I'm the strongest one in this house."

Even though Richard just lost in embarrassing fashion, he wasn't prepared to take more abuse after the fight was over. He couldn't stand his cocky teenage daughter gloating over him. He pushed her foot away and stood up furiously. "Give me this phone, delete this picture," he shouted in frustration.

Ida moved her hand back so Richard couldn't reach the phone. As Richard tried to futily grab the phone, Ida tripped him. Richard fell into one of Ida's drawers. "That hurt!" he complained.

"Don't be a sore loser now, dad. I beat you fair and square. Don't make me kick your butt even more badly now," said Ida.

Richard was still furious and tried to take down Ida and rushed into her. "We're not done yet" he shouted as he held on to Ida.

Ida kept her balance and defended the takedown. She managed to take few steps back. Richard tried to hold on to her leg but fell down. Ida then moved behind him and took his back again.

This time, Ida didn't try to go for the choke but just subdued her father so that he was now held down underneath her, with his face facing the floor. Richard tried some futile attempts to free himself, but nothing worked, as Ida was comfortably wrapped around him. He was amazed at how strong his teenage daughter was. He realized that he made a terrible mistake by accepting her challenge to wrestle her. He was angry at himself that he didn't listen to his wife which would have saved him from this utter humliation.

"So what now," said Ida. "Should I choke you out again or will you surrender verbally?"

"Get off of me and let me go!" Richard furiously shouted.

"That's not a surrender!" Ida protested. She then decided to teach her father a lesson and started fish-hooking him. She inserted her fingers into his mouth and started stretching. Richard started moaning in pain and in agony. "That's just to show you I can do whatever I want to you right now," Ida commented.

Ida released the hold and asked Richard to surrender one more time, "Admit that you were wrong! Admit that I'm stronger!"

Richard had no will to continue anymore. "You're stronger," he admitted, feeling another way of embarrassment as he officially resigned as the most physically dominant member of the family and handed that title over to his teenage daughter. The situtation couldn't have been more emasculating for him.

To make the matters even worse, his wife Inga now entered Ida's room. She heard the noise and wondered what was going on. She was shocked to see that Ida and Richard were fighting. She was even more surprised when she saw that Ida won the fight and was now triumphantly dominating her father.

Inga suddenly became really angry at how her husband handled the situation. He ended up wrestling their daughter despite her advice not to and to make the matters even worse, he ended up as the loser of the confrontation. Inga felt ashamed and disgusted at her weak husband. "Well, I guess your talk with your daughter didn't go exactly to the plan, Richard!" she said sarcastically to mock her defeated husband.

Ida giggled while Richard was too embarrassed to say anything. Ida commented, "This could have easily been avoided if he would just accept me being stronger than him instead of being insecure about it and stubbornly arguing with me."

Ida then fish-hooked Richard again just to show off her dominance in front of her mom. Richard moaned in pain and agony one more time.

Ida taunted her father some more, "Isn't this right?"

"Yes, let me go," Richard pleaded in shame.

Ida was sitting on the back of her beaten father, firmly keeping him down. She suddenly remembered Richard's words about spanking her. She decided to make him eat those words. She turned around and partly removed Richard's trousers and boxer briefs so that she would reveal his bare ass and started spanking it. Richard let out some more moans in agony and humiliation as he was getting spanked by his own daughter!

"Who's getting spanked now?" Ida gloated triumphantly.

Inga tried to resist from laughing, but couldn't. She started giggling. "Oh my, this is really humiliating!" she finally commented. In a weird way, her daughter's dominance felt empowering for her as well.

Richard took his punishment in complete shame. He had no fight left in him. He was angry at himself that he mentioned spanking, now Ida was making him pay for those words.

Ida eventually stopped. Before she let Richard go, she wanted to have some final words, "You acted like you were the man of the house and treated me like some little girl. Well, it turns out that I am the woman of the house and the most dominant family member!"

Richard now felt such humiliation that couldn't even be described with words after his daughter degraded him like this in front of his wife. The worst thing was that Ida was right, there was no way he could invoke his manly authority after being soundly dominated like this by his teenage daughter. He was just waiting for this agony to end and kept pleading Ida to let him go, "I underestimated you, you are a strong girl. Let me go, please, I promise I won't argue with you about fighting anymore."

Ida then let Richard go. She looked at her mother with a triumphant smirk on her face. Inga started feeling very submissive to her daughter as well. She congratulated her on her victory, "You sure showed him some girl power!" Inga then looked at her pathetic and defeated husband and said, "Sorry, Richard. You should have listened to my advice and not wrestle our daughter."

As her parents left her room, Ida phoned Clara and enthusiastically explained to her what happened. "My parents won't give me any crap about my MMA fighting anymore! I feel really dominant!" she proudly said. Clara was very pleased that her plan of manipulating Ida against her father worked perfectly. She felt like she now had a friend that she could trust in Ida.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-19, 19:34
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 27: Martin vs Silvia

Martin and the boys were in a desperate situation. The Amazons won most fights against them and were up 5-2. Martin had to win this fight to keep them in the game. He also had a personal vendetta against Silvia who embarrassed him months ago. Silvia beat him up in a fight that he provoked her into and then forced him to wear her women's clothes and mocked him. It was a terrible experience.

Martin didn't forget this humiliation and was eager to have his revenge. He was a bit nervous about getting Silvia in the first round already, as Silvia had a reputation of being one of the best Amazons or possibly even the best. He secretly wanted an easier opponent to get some confidence first. However, he managed to prepare himself mentally to face his bitter rival immediately and convinced himself that he was ready.

Silvia was a bit nervous as well. She was very proud that she already beat Martin who was some sort of informal leader of the boys and was afraid that potentially losing to him in this rematch would nulify her previous victory. Silvia was determined not to let Martin have the last laugh.

Silvia felt like she could get a big advantage before the fight by taunting Martin psychologically and destroying him mentally by bringing up her previous victory over him. She knew that Martin absolutely hated how she humiliated and degraded him in their previous scuffle.

Martin tried to avoid any verbal confrontation with Silvia before the fight but it looked like it was inevitable. Silvia approached him on the fight day in the gym as they were getting ready and started talking trash to him.

"Are you ready to get your ass whooped again Martin? Or should I say Martina? Remember how I forced you to wear my bikini after I kicked your wimpy ass with total ease. You little sissy!" Silvia taunted.

It was hard for Martin to stay calm after being insulted like this. Just the mere sight of Silvia made him feel ashamed, as he inevitably thought about what she did to him. "You bitch!" Martin said out of frustration and anger, "Finally I will have my payback! I owe you a good beating!"

"I think you deserve a beating from me after what you did! Remember how you sent those two thugs in my house? Ask them what I did to them! I humiliated them even worse than I humiliated you! You should all learn not to mess with me," said Silvia.

Martin knew what she was talking about. In a futile attempt to get back at her, Martin talked two male robbers into breaking into Silvia's house. Silvia ended up beating up both of them. Martin absolutely hated how Silvia always managed to win every confrontation she was in. She won all her fights as she beat him, Alma, Julian, her brother Roberto and the two male thugs, while never losing a fight herself. This made Silvia very cocky and confident. Martin would want nothing more than to hand her her first loss and humble her.

"Your cockiness will lead to your downfall, Silvia!" Martin finally answered. "You got lucky when you beat me the first time. It won't happen again!"

Silvia started laughing. She had a big psychological advantage over Martin and she knew it.

Alma listened to their conversation and decided to taunt Martin herself, "You men are such sore losers! You keep bringing up ridiculous excuses for every single one of the ass whoopings that you got from us. You're losing 5-2 already in this tournament. What's your excuse for that?!"

Lena decided to taunt as well, "These weak boys should just accept that they're nothing but pansies. I mean, they're getting demolished. Maybe when their alpha male Martin gets beaten, they will finally start accepting that we're simply better."

Alma laughed at Lena's remark and replied, "There are no alpha males in their little pathetic club. They're a bunch of beta males!"

Martin listened to these insults in anger, not really knowing what to answer. He tried to concentrate on the fight and tried to ignore the insults.

Silvia loved Alma's taunt. She didn't like Alma personally, but often liked her comments about men and copied them. She decided to add some more taunts herself, "You're right, Alma! They're a bunch of beta males challenging alpha females like me. They're doomed to fail."

"Indeed," Alma replied, "They think that just because big strong alpha males can beat athletic women that they can beat them as well. But in a fight between a beta male and an alpha female, an alpha female should win! It's only normal that we're kicking their butts and proving this to them the hard way." Alma then looked at Martin and the boys that were with him, "That's right, you weak betas! You should know where your place is!"

The boys were listening to Alma's comments in shame and in anger. Julian decided that he had enough and started talking back, "Shut up with your stupid theories, Alma! You're not even fighting today so stop talking trash! Damn, you're so annoying!"

Julian has held a lot of animosity towards Alma ever since she beat him and humiliated him in his own home at a party once. He couldn't stand her cocky attitude. Alma didn't like Julian either. She not only had problems with him but also went through a tough break up with Julian's sister Clara with whom she was having a lesbian affair. His whole family disgusted her.

Alma let Julian know what she thought of him, "Look who's talking! Do you want me to kick your butt again, you weakling? Stay silent, sissy!"

Julian decided to verbally retaliate by bringing up Alma's lesbian relationship with his sister Clara. He knew that Alma had painful memories about that as she felt that Clara was basically using her and manipulating her, and Clara was also the dominant one in the relationship. Julian knew how to make Alma angry and taunted back, "Maybe you should go back to licking my sister's asshole. At least back then you were using your mouth for better purposes than talking trash. It's also funny how you talk about being some sort of alpha female. You weren't such an alpha female in that relationship. In fact, you were Clara's submissive bitch!"

Alma got really irritated by Julian's remark and didn't know what to answer. Silvia decided to jump to her defense and taunted Julian herself, "Did you ever consider that maybe we women would rather be in relationships with other women than with pathetic beta males like you and your boyfriends from your little club?"

Alma laughed and replied, "Yeah, we don't want to be with weak men who we can beat up. You weaklings are giving us no choice but to experiment with other women!"

"Yes, listen to her. She's right, Julian," said Silvia, "I have to admit, I wouldn't mind being with a tall strong good looking alpha male, but beta males like you and Martin are only good as punching bags to show off our girl power!"

Alma and Silvia both started laughing.

Lena joined in and talked some trash as well, "Indeed. You beta boys are not only below the strong men but also below us strong women! We're kicking your asses and demonstrating this to you!"

The boys who were listening felt really tormented by these emasculating taunts. Just when they thought the taunts couldn't get worse, the girls figured out a new way to insult them by mocking them as submissive beta males inferior to stronger men.

Martin felt even more motivated to have a revenge after listening to Silvia's and Alma's newest trash talk. "I'm no beta male," he protested, "I see you somehow got even more arrogant and disrespectful, Silvia! I didn't know this was even possible considering what a bitch you already were. You dumb whore! I will shut your mouth!"

Silvia felt confident after seeing Martin so upset. It looked like her taunts were working as they were making her opponent very emotional. She kept her calm and taunted some more, "Awww, don't get upset, you sweet boy! You call yourself a man but you're getting emotional like a woman! Do you still have that bikini that I gave you? You should have wore it right now, you act and fight so feminine, you might as well dress like a woman as well!"

Martin got even angrier. He remembered that Silvia forced him to wear her bikini swimsuit after she beat up him months ago. It was a very humiliating memory that he wished to forget. He figured out that there was no use to talking anymore, as Silvia could always easily defeat him verbally by simply bringing up her previous victory over him and all the other things she did. "Keep talking crap, woman. I'm done with you. I'll show you that I'm a real man with my fists!"

"Oh, I'm so scared!" Silvia mocked Martin. Martin walked away and started preparing for the fight.

Martin (23 years old, 5'10'', 175 pounds) vs Silvia (22 years old, 5'9'', 155 pounds)

Martin was going into the fight with a lot of anger and emotions. Silvia already beat him once and humiliated him, and just before the fight she also verbaly emasculated him. Martin launched at her immediately and started swinging powerful punches from the beginning. He couldn't stand Silvia and wanted to have his revenge.

Silvia quickly retreated back and made Martin miss. Martin grabbed Silvia's legs and went for a takedown, but she defended it well and retained her balance. As Martin tried to wrestle Silvia down, he realized how strong she was for a girl.

After his failed takedown attempt, Martin stood back up and continued to chase Silvia around the MMA cage. This time Silvia decided to stand her ground and kicked Martin in the mid section. Martin felt the kick and responded with a leg kick of his own. It landed on Silvia but it didn't seem to have much effect.

Silvia taunted Martin during the fight. "Come on, you wuss! Show something!"

Martin threw some jabs at Silvia to close the range and started swinging some wild hooks as he got closer. Silvia covered up and blocked the shots and clinched with Martin.

As they wrestled in the clinch, Martin started to overpower Silvia and was pushing her towards the fence of the cage. However, Silvia managed to use his momentum against him and skillfully tripped him to the floor.

Martin got up quickly. Silvia managed to hit him with another nice kick while he was getting up. Martin threw a kick of his own in return but he missed with it.

Martin started to realize that he was fighting too emotional. He kept chasing Silvia around and exerting his energy while Silvia was retreating and conserving herself for the later part of the fight.

Martin started to fight more patiently, but as he slowed down, Silvia decided to take the initiative. She suddenly rushed forward at Martin and landed a nice left jab and right hand boxing combination on him. Martin covered up but he was too late as Silvia's punches already hit him.

As Martin was covering up, Silvia kicked his body again. Martin moaned in pain from Silvia's kick. He couldn't believe how strong Silvia's legs were. The fight was becoming really frustrating for him. Silvia was clearly getting the better of him and she was doing it in style. Martin tried to figure out how to change his strategy, but Silvia didn't let him breathe. She unleased another combination on Martin, this time it was a left jab, right uppercut and a left hook.

Silvia was looking very confident and comfortable in the cage. She was piecing Martin up and was landing most of her shots, while Martin so far missed most of his.

Silvia decided to go for an early finish and got even more aggressive. She landed few jabs on Martin and then went at him with some power punches. Martin was hurt but decided to stand his ground and fight back with power punches as well. They exchanged a couple of wild powerful hooks, with both having some success. The fight was now getting really wild.

Martin suddenly hurt Silvia with a left hook and she took few steps back. Martin sensed his opportunity and went for the kill, throwing a wide haymaker with his right hand. Silvia, however, managed to duck underneath Martin's punch and grabbed Martin to clinch with him. Martin was caught off balance and Silvia eventually managed to take him to the ground.

Martin quickly recovered his guard as he was on his back, and Silvia took a little time to recover, just lying on top of Martin and occassionally throwing some punches.

"You bitch!" Martin shouted. He was still very emotional after all the trash Silvia talked to him.

"You wuss! I'm winning!" Silvia shouted back.

"No you're not!" Martin protested.

Silvia realized that Martin was strong and hard to keep down. She tried to advance positions and use her jiu jitsu skills, but Martin eventually scrambled back up to his feet and they were standing again.

Silvia threw some kicks at Martin again, while Martin rushed forward, trying to hit Silvia with his punches again. He had some success, but Silvia was well prepared and countered very effectively.

It seemed like Martin was getting more and more tired and frustrating, while Silvia kept getting better.

Martin sensed that and started getting desperate and agressive. He oppened up more and threw a lot of wild haymakers, trying to hurt Silvia with a similar punch he already hurt her with before. But this time, Silvia was more patient and ready. She managed to counter one of his right hands with a precise and strong left hook which wobbled Martin.

Martin started to stumble around the cage after getting struck by Silvia's punch. Silvia threw some more kicks at him to hurt his body. Martin looked like he was in trouble. He was not only hurt but was also getting really tired. He exerted a lot of energy and Silvia seemed to be in much better shape.

Martin tried to fight back and stood his ground, despite being hurt. He had too much pride to retreat from a woman. He was really frustrated that Silvia was getting the better of him for almost the entire fight and wanted to get back at her. He started exchanging wild punches with her at close range again, but this time Silvia got the better of these exchanges as well as she landed a nice uppercut which hurt Martin even more.

Silvia decided to pick apart Martin patiently and went to the body to soften him up some more. She clinched with him and used muay thai knees to hurt Martin's body. Martin moaned in pain as Silvia hit him with her knee right in the liver. He managed to free himself from the clinch and started retreating back until he was stopped by the fence. He was limping like some wounder animal while Silvia patiently stalked him. She seemed to have really enjoyed inflicting punishment on her bitter rival.

Silvia now had Martin against the fence and threw some more punches at him. Martin ate some of those punches but managed to retreat back to the center of the cage. He received a lot of punishment and proved to be really durable. Silvia was now completely in charge and was beating the living daylights out of him.

The boys watched in shame as Silvia was triumphantly beating up their leader. Martin was still standing but it looked like it was only a matter of time before Silvia would finish him.

Eventually, Silvia hit Martin with a powerful right hand right on the chin. Martin collapsed to the floor like he was shot. He was knocked out cold!

Silvia wanted to punch Martin some more but as she saw that Martin was completely out of it, she restrained herself. Even though she had a lot of animosity towards him, she didn't want to hurt him too badly and decided to show mercy. She waved to the Amazons and sent a little kiss to her friend Anastasia who looked very pleased.

The boys looked very ashamed and humiliated as they saw their leader Martin lying on the floor unconscious. They had hard time accepting that he had just been knocked out by a girl! Not only that but Silvia completely demolished him in every aspect of the fight. It was pretty one-sided for most of the time.

Martin was getting back to his senses very slowly. He seemed to have trouble remembering what happened and it looked like he didn't even know where he was. He was badly concussed and also heavily bruised from the beating.

Silvia looked at the defeated Martin as he was slowly recovering. She put her foot on his chest and looked at him with a really cocky smirk on her face.

Martin now started to realize what happened. As soon as he saw Silvia standing over him, he was immediately completely overwhelmed with shame and embarrassment. Silvia was triumphantly towering over him as he was lying down completely beaten up and in pain.

The fight ended in complete and utter humiliation for Martin. He felt completely weak and vulnerable as his conqueroress Silvia planted her foot on his chest in a display of victory pose. Martin struggled to hold back tears.

Silvia started to gloat, "Well, here we are again. With you crushed under my feet again. I put you in your place one more time!"

Martin was reduced to tears. He couldn't bare this humiliation anymore.

Martin looked so pathetic that Silvia started feeling pitty for him and showed some compassion, "Don't cry now, big boy! I'm just the better fighter. There's no shame at losing to me! After all, I'm still unbeaten."

Martin felt completely vulnerable and submissive to Silvia at that point. He just wanted out of the cage as soon as possible. "Please, let me get up."

Silvia removed her foot from Martin's chest and helped him get up. Martin was still stumbling around. He was still completely disoriented from the knockout.

Silvia noticed it and commented, "Let me help." As she said that, she grabbed Martin's feet and started carrying him out of the cage. Martin felt humiliated, but was too defeated and submissive at that point to protest as Silvia carried him like a child. The Amazons in the crowd giggled at that display of dominance from Silvia.

Silvia carried Martin all the way to where the boys were and threw the beaten and humiliated Martin down on the floor in front of them. The boys watched in silence and embarrassment as Silvia started to gloat some more, "Look at what happened to your pathetic leader. You should be glad that none of you is fighting me next. You weaklings!"

The boys were still in shock from seeing Martin get completely demolished and stayed silent, not really knowing what to answer back. They also looked as if they were a bit intimidated by Silvia after her dominant display of fighting skills.

Silvia remembered Alma's comments before the fight and brought them up again to taunt the boys some more. "You weak beta males!" Silvia said in front of the entire team of boys. It was a very humiliating site for the males as Silvia was standing in front of them alone mocking an entire group of boys and it looked like nobody dared to stood up to her.

The rest of the Amazons then joined Silvia and gloated some more. Alma commented with joy, "6-2 for us already!"

Anastasia approached Silvia and hugged her. "I'm so proud of you, I love you so much!" Anastasia said while hugging Silvia.

Silvia really liked her affection and she was still emotional from the fight. She responded by giving her best friend Anastasia a quick kiss on the lips.

Anastasia's brother Valentin who was in the crowd together with the boys wanted to show at least some resistance from the male side and decided to taunt the girls back. "Look at you getting all lesbian with this arrogant bitch, Anastasia! You're celebrating too much and too early. Remember that I'm still in the tournament and I'm fighting you next. I will teach you a lesson!"

Anastasia wanted to say something but Silvia interupted her. "Don't worry about him, you'll beat him easily and eventually we'll see each other in the final of the tournament!"

The boys then slowly left the club in shame, while the girls continued to celebrate.

While they all enjoyed Silvia's victory, some of the girls already started thinking about the next round where some of them would face each other. Ida was aware that she would face Silvia next and decided to let her know that immediately. "Nice win, Silvia. But you're not getting to the final, I will whoop you in the next round."

Silvia looked at Ida with disgust. There was a lot of animosity between them as Ida insulted Silvia in the past. Silvia was eager to finally have her revenge.

"You brat," Silvia replied, "I still remember your racist insults about my Italian heritage. I will make you pay for them!"

Alma noticed Silvia and Ida arguing and calmed them down. She was concerned as it looked like some of the Amazons were now turning against each other again. Their focus shifted to the next round where a lot of girls would be fighting with each other after most males were eliminated.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-19, 22:50
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Amazonia - I have to apologize. I got crazy busy and haven't had time to read your latest chapters. My bad!
I read two today but reading this story is like drinking an expensive wine; you want to sip it, not guzzle it. I will catch up but I wanted you to know you are still King of the Trash Talkers.
Keep it up!
Thanks for writing this great saga.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post: