Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 20-Feb-19, 16:02
Points: 1,830, Level: 17 Points: 1,830, Level: 17 Points: 1,830, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What's the most demoralized you've seen a woman in an f/f match?

A few more matches spring to mind:

Bany completely dominated La Tina at Femwin's Covina event, then received her own beat down from Starlitt at the same event.
Bany put on a brave face but you could tell she'd had enough way before the end. Starlitt outweighed her by about 30 pounds and was considerablely taller. The match ended with Bany losing 5-0.

Fightingstyle's Berlin Expo in 2004 had some great matches, most notably Wendy's match against Karine.
Wendy completely dominates Karine for the entire 20 mins, resulting in Karine looking completely demoralized by the end. At one point the Ref has to remind Karine to stop pulling Wendy's hair out of sheer frustration at being owned by a much less experienced opponent.

Lucy vs Honey at the MWC in London is the final match i'll mention for now.
Lucy completely owns honey to the point where she applies a cross legged schoolgirl pin on her opponent, after which the match had to be stopped. The match ends in a 5 or 6-0 easy win for Lucy. Honey pretyy much gave up wrestling competitive after that...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mason Verger For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-19, 18:43
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason Verger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A few more matches spring to mind:

Bany completely dominated La Tina at Femwin's Covina event, then received her own beat down from Starlitt at the same event.
Bany put on a brave face but you could tell she'd had enough way before the end. Starlitt outweighed her by about 30 pounds and was considerablely taller. The match ended with Bany losing 5-0.

Fightingstyle's Berlin Expo in 2004 had some great matches, most notably Wendy's match against Karine.
Wendy completely dominates Karine for the entire 20 mins, resulting in Karine looking completely demoralized by the end. At one point the Ref has to remind Karine to stop pulling Wendy's hair out of sheer frustration at being owned by a much less experienced opponent.

Lucy vs Honey at the MWC in London is the final match i'll mention for now.
Lucy completely owns honey to the point where she applies a cross legged schoolgirl pin on her opponent, after which the match had to be stopped. The match ends in a 5 or 6-0 easy win for Lucy. Honey pretyy much gave up wrestling competitive after that...
Great examples. Karine was taken to pieces by Wendy who laughed her head off as she was doing it.
Honey realised very early on that Lucy was the better woman and did well to come back onto the mats after submission. Finally she could take no more, as Lucy face pinned her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markuk1 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-19, 20:49
Points: 901, Level: 11 Points: 901, Level: 11 Points: 901, Level: 11
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A couple of years ago Doommaidens had a bondage match between Keri Spectrum and Veve Lane. Veve tied Keri up with what looked like little effort. You can see from almost the start Keri knew she was outclassed and helpless.
Probably it was a custom of mine
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PePe Aguilera For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Apr-22, 12:30
Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%

for all of you fans of humiliating female wrestling matches out there I have great news. I'm also a big fan of these kinda matches and have a unique collection of fightingStyle matches including my top 3 humiliating female wrestling matches of all time (and believe me I have seen a lot of them during my life) and a bunch of other hot matches (I have a brief description at the end). The point about these matches is that they are rarely seen or mentioned by anybody and since fightingStyle is not running anymore, they're impossible to be found. I would like to offer them in exchange for 2 wrestling clips and a one month subscription of a website (only 60$ totally). Anyone interested please reach me through [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] to discuss further.
But what are the matches:
1- Julie Squeeze vs Sophie: Sexy Julie humiliates beautiful, popular, dominant Sophie in front of audience. Sophie is not familiar with this kinda one-way matches but Julie does whatever she wants to her and puts her in every position she decides.
2- Julie Squeeze vs Vanda: Once again Julie in front of a sexy Hungarian wrestler who is way older than her. Watching sexy Vanda humiliated by a younger wrestler in front of audience is really hot. In one scene, Vanda's lying on her back and Julie is also lying on her back above Vanda and Julie's looking into the camera while she's holding both Vanda's arms and holding her feet on Vanda's boobs!
3- Kahti vs Tina: this is the greatest among the greats! Kahti, german wrestler, who is prettier, sexier and stronger than Tina, abuses this superiority and keeps Tina in doggy style while keeping Tina's head between her legs the entire match!! Spanks her, kisses her ass, poses upon Tina's ass while smiling and looking into the camera!! and yes all of these are in front of audience, while the atmosphere is respect-based and serious, Kahti's only purpose is to degrade Tina and she's absolutely successful.
4- a couple of Wendy's matches: beautiful, sexy, strong and dominant Wendy in hot outfits in front of Julia, Joanna, Isabella, Rebecca, Nikky Fierce, and Jeannette
5- Lia Labowe vs Nina and Lia Labowe vs Artemis: Lia humiliates Nina and Artemis (which are girlfriends) in front of each other and the other audience
6- Julie Squeeze vs Kata: Julie humiliates another Hungarian wrestler
7- Julie vs Neko: Julie dominates Neko, a sexy Canadian wrestler
8- Kahti vs Kirsty: sexy strong Kahti humiliates another English wrestler Kirsty who is much older than her
9- Nadine vs Carina: Nadine dominates and humiliates sexy Carina in front of her boyfriend and other audience
10- Nadine vs Mary: sexy Nadine versus old-school sexy German wrestler Mary
11- Kahti vs Neko, Kahti vs Lia Labowe, Kahti vs Nike, Kahti vs Artemis, Kahti vs Jenny, Kahti vs Maia, Leyla vs Mutiny, Neko vs Christie Ricci, Zahra vs Lia Labowe, Maia vs Vanda, and ...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to markwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Apr-22, 18:34
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
for all of you fans of humiliating female wrestling matches out there I have great news. I'm also a big fan of these kinda matches and have a unique collection of fightingStyle matches including my top 3 humiliating female wrestling matches of all time (and believe me I have seen a lot of them during my life) and a bunch of other hot matches (I have a brief description at the end). The point about these matches is that they are rarely seen or mentioned by anybody and since fightingStyle is not running anymore, they're impossible to be found. I would like to offer them in exchange for 2 wrestling clips and a one month subscription of a website (only 60$ totally). Anyone interested please reach me through [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] to discuss further.
But what are the matches:
1- Julie Squeeze vs Sophie: Sexy Julie humiliates beautiful, popular, dominant Sophie in front of audience. Sophie is not familiar with this kinda one-way matches but Julie does whatever she wants to her and puts her in every position she decides.
2- Julie Squeeze vs Vanda: Once again Julie in front of a sexy Hungarian wrestler who is way older than her. Watching sexy Vanda humiliated by a younger wrestler in front of audience is really hot. In one scene, Vanda's lying on her back and Julie is also lying on her back above Vanda and Julie's looking into the camera while she's holding both Vanda's arms and holding her feet on Vanda's boobs!
3- Kahti vs Tina: this is the greatest among the greats! Kahti, german wrestler, who is prettier, sexier and stronger than Tina, abuses this superiority and keeps Tina in doggy style while keeping Tina's head between her legs the entire match!! Spanks her, kisses her ass, poses upon Tina's ass while smiling and looking into the camera!! and yes all of these are in front of audience, while the atmosphere is respect-based and serious, Kahti's only purpose is to degrade Tina and she's absolutely successful.
4- a couple of Wendy's matches: beautiful, sexy, strong and dominant Wendy in hot outfits in front of Julia, Joanna, Isabella, Rebecca, Nikky Fierce, and Jeannette
5- Lia Labowe vs Nina and Lia Labowe vs Artemis: Lia humiliates Nina and Artemis (which are girlfriends) in front of each other and the other audience
6- Julie Squeeze vs Kata: Julie humiliates another Hungarian wrestler
7- Julie vs Neko: Julie dominates Neko, a sexy Canadian wrestler
8- Kahti vs Kirsty: sexy strong Kahti humiliates another English wrestler Kirsty who is much older than her
9- Nadine vs Carina: Nadine dominates and humiliates sexy Carina in front of her boyfriend and other audience
10- Nadine vs Mary: sexy Nadine versus old-school sexy German wrestler Mary
11- Kahti vs Neko, Kahti vs Lia Labowe, Kahti vs Nike, Kahti vs Artemis, Kahti vs Jenny, Kahti vs Maia, Leyla vs Mutiny, Neko vs Christie Ricci, Zahra vs Lia Labowe, Maia vs Vanda, and ...
Are any of these not in front of an audience?
Old 17-Apr-22, 15:08
Points: 5,284, Level: 30 Points: 5,284, Level: 30 Points: 5,284, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

For me it has to be what Veve Lane did to Orlando in this video: Wrestling vs Striking June 2012
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

By the end Orlando wasn't beaten, she was broken and wanted the match over. The result surprised me, at that time the two of them were even in their skills, experience, conditioning etc.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jfm For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-22, 15:20
sunny123

Has there have been any girls who have lost their temper and knocked out someone during a match?
Old 17-Apr-22, 17:55
Points: 22,372, Level: 65 Points: 22,372, Level: 65 Points: 22,372, Level: 65
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,114 Times in 629 Posts

Shay Hendrix got angry during a fight once that was supposed to be non-competitive and the other girl kept locking on real submissions. Shay called her out (quite rightly) and the fight ended. Can’t remember the opponent.

This was a guy but…Ashley got a bit rough with Cameron in their Mixed Wrestling Zone fight and he booted her in the gut to push her away after the last submission. She kept grabbing/squeezing his balls a bit too much I think. Didn’t look scripted and he sounded pissed. He got his revenge in the rematch I think, lots of hair pulling and camel clutches.

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
Old 17-Apr-22, 21:12
Points: 3,615, Level: 25 Points: 3,615, Level: 25 Points: 3,615, Level: 25
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nave012 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Last one for me haha. I feel bad I keep posting, but Jolene vs Mikaela. Jolene wiped the FLOOR with Mikaela. She didn’t have a chance. If I remember correctly Jolene clamped on one particularly tight hold and Mikaela started crying and couldn’t finish the match. Not sure if she aggravated an old injury or was too embarrassed to continue. Odd seeing such a typically dominant wrestler as Mikaela reduced to tears.
Man, you should see those 2 videos where Kara absolutely destroyed Jolene. So shocking.
In the first one, Jolene lost maybe 15 times in a row (headlock, bodyscissor, even breast smother.
Even the camera guy was totally surprised.
Odd seeing such a typically dominant wrestler as Jolene (almost) reduced to tears

That was 2 of the best videos i have ever seen so far.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fabinou For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-22, 22:08
Points: 22,467, Level: 65 Points: 22,467, Level: 65 Points: 22,467, Level: 65
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,140 Times in 393 Posts

Just a heads up that for some reason, Jolene vs Mikaela is no longer on femwin.com. I found a copy of it at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] which is tough to download from. PM me privately if anyone wants the actual file.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post: